Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

Ashley-Star*Child

Jesus Christ was Rh O-, The Rh factor Einsteins theory of relativity you see. E=MC2, 2 C ME, to see M8. The Rh factor is directly related to the Dio Gene, the 2Ga2D or G add, gene. The dirty devil with add the A44 or ADD. Your RH factor is your R8 factor or your Hate factor, your are relative of the devil, Ra 88 Dio, the sun deity of Ancient Egypt. Jesus was Rh O- his Rh factor was non existent because he was pure love and had no hate in his blood. You all claim the Rh- bloodline evil and reptilian, kill them all dead. You fail to see the look on your face while your spreading that hate, E=MC2 the relative is your kin; the man in the mirror, Michael Jackson: Captain Hook. The Royal Bloodline is pure blood; angelic, peaceful and you throw rocks at things that shine. Man has always destroyed beauty because of his jealousy of it. We are highly evolved and enlightened, peaceful loving and in fear for our lives from the demons that pursue; The evil Humans the 8umans. The ones who claim we keep getting abducted because of hour blood when in fact you keep killing us off to drink our blood and eat our meat because we are unicorns. A group of unicorns is a blessing. We are a blessing from God. Sent to undo the hate she created when she created you monkeys.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ was Rh O-, The Rh factor Einsteins theory of relativity you see. E=MC2, 2 C ME, to see M8. The Rh factor is directly related to the Dio Gene, the 2Ga2D or G add, gene. The dirty devil with add the A44 or ADD. Your RH factor is your R8 factor or your Hate factor, your are relative of the devil, Ra 88 Dio, the sun deity of Ancient Egypt. Jesus was Rh O- his Rh factor was non existent because he was pure love and had no hate in his blood. You all claim the Rh- bloodline evil and reptilian, kill them all dead. You fail to see the look on your face while your spreading that hate, E=MC2 the relative is your kin; the man in the mirror, Michael Jackson: Captain Hook. The Royal Bloodline is pure blood; angelic, peaceful and you throw rocks at things that shine. Man has always destroyed beauty because of his jealousy of it. We are highly evolved and enlightened, peaceful loving and in fear for our lives from the demons that pursue; The evil Humans the 8umans. The ones who claim we keep getting abducted because of hour blood when in fact you keep killing us off to drink our blood and eat our meat because we are unicorns. A group of unicorns is a blessing. We are a blessing from God. Sent to undo the hate she created when she created you monkeys.

ahahha! you intended this as a joke? but you know you cant say We are a blessing from God and not you!. :) ahaha! if you are a true blessing people recognize that in you and say " oh, you are a blessing" But I think you are a blessing nonetheless, this was a good laugh :) True blessings to people and to society are those who are talented, good hearted and gentle and as the true sing of their blessings they can manage to stay humble ;)

Edited by thyra

Jesus *****ing Christ

Thats a vintage of crazy I didn't see coming

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A thread that lasted what seems to be eternity, I am going to try and break this down a little so that anyone who gets here and actually reads all of this may not be to horribly misguided.

Lets start with a little lesson on the Rhesus Factor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system

And then the IQ testing system: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_classification

So, now I will start going through all of this just a little. I am AB- this blood type makes up approximately 0.6% of the population of the United States. I have state test papers where I scored a 138 on an IQ test in the second grade, this was ordered after I achieved MAP scores that showed my knowledge of subjects to be at the level of a 7th grade student. Granted this was back in the 80's but none the less, it was what it was. Now, five years ago I took another IQ test for a job in which I was applying for, they used it as a common knowledge factor more then caring of my IQ, upon this test I scored a 136. Looks like the older we get the dumber we must get too. Figured I would throw in another misconception.

Now, I am not saying that all of Ashley's points are wrong, I would say that if we took enough votes in a poll, we would find that some of these characteristics would be very dominant in many of us with Rh- Factors.

I have hazel eyes,

I do have an additional vertebra (Learned this after a car surfing incident, I said I had a high IQ, didn't say I always made the best choices. Lol)

I am sensitive to sunlight.

I have experienced some phenomenon, but I stood back analyzed it and realized it was gas.

Ok, now that I have got past that... Let us talk of aliens, could there be life out there? Science tells me yes. Did they breed with prehistoric man? Its possible, but I wouldn't bet too much on it. I do like your theories though, but lets really take the consideration of it as it is, its just a theory. No need to get bent out of shape because not everyone agrees with you. Oh and the IQ issue, someone must of forgot to show you this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html

I hope that these link can shed a little light on all of this, now I think I will go back to my studies on why Rh- Factors are less common then Rh Factors. Thanks for the "enlightened" theory though, it was an interesting waste of my time. :alien:

Jesus *****ing Christ

Thats a vintage of crazy I didn't see coming

LOL!

I haven't posted on this thread for 3 years and I really don't have anything to say but that I can't believe it's still running............

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Gotta look at the bigger picture. Not all Rh Negs are evil. The evil ones are in control right now, so don't you think the most logical thing to do would be to figure out how it happened. We need more historical genealogists with a knack for anthropology.

Gotta look at the bigger picture. Not all Rh Negs are evil. The evil ones are in control right now, so don't you think the most logical thing to do would be to figure out how it happened. We need more historical genealogists with a knack for anthropology.

I thought the most logical thing would be getting the facts straight, not believing some woo-woo theory.

Some of you may think I'm crazy but then sometimes I think I am but anyways I believe this theory. Yes it is a little out there but I find it believable considering I know a lot about the subject. My family can be traced back to basque people. I do not have the blood type but both of my sisters do. One of them cannot have kids because every time she gets pregnant she miscarries due to the blood issue. As for allthe traits mentioned all of those are dominant in my family. All except the red hair and I am not sure about the cloning either. I do have psychic abilities I come from a family full of psychics.

and every so many generations we have a medium. I can astral travel and I tend to write as

I can write a story and certain things in the story actually happen. My family has a strange connection to the mothman. Chief Cornstalk, who supposedly cursed the area where mothman was sighted in the 1960s is a possible ancestor. There are other stories. Apparently a man named W.H. Smith reported a creature that resembles mothman flying over coney island I'm 1909. This is significant to me because my great grandfather's name was W.H. Smith and during that time period he would vacation there. This could just be a coincidence but you never know. As for alien abduction... well ... I've had odd experiences. Missing time,seeing little bald people standing around my bed in the middle ofthe night. I try to convince myself that they are just dreams but I don't know.Last year I just couldn't take it anymore and had a nervous breakdown because of everything. The waking up paralyzed while having little beings stare at you in the middle of the night, my psychic abilities driving me insane. I literally begged my mom to take me to the nuthouse to be tested. She refused to take me though. I still would like to know if this is happening for real,if it's all just a dream, if I'm hallucinating or if I'm just plain crazy. I just want some freaking answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're roughly 20 years old, you can check yourself into a mental institution if you want to be tested.

Your post is VERY interesting..I have type O blood(can't recall if it's positive or negative) and I have always been curious about the different human blood types and how they may have come about..your post has given me alot to research,thank you :)

• 6 months later...

Interesting post. ... if I may add to it.... I'm O neg....I also have an Idealic..type brain...I process most of every thought as a picture and it's always vivid. ....O negative is the universal blood type but can only receive O neg. Rh neg people often have psychic abilities mainly because our blood type lacks any cell walls therfore we become better conduits for what is a very natural phenomenon.....vibrations.... which every piece of matter or thought has in the universe has. ....to some it is its radioactive signature.....

We also don't do well with electrical appliances..I believe as a result....many negs have a red hue in their eyes and hair... this has to do with neanderthal lineage....no they did not go extinct they assimilated with another hominiod race...neanderthal tribes probably were much less aggressive towards each other than the southern races I would imagine due to their much colder climates of Europe as opposed to the rampant tropical climates in Africa....cooperation amongst these small groups would have been mutual were food would be scarce...they also held much smaller trade routes 6 to 10 miles as opposed to cross magnons 200 or so trade mile routes...again probably due to the harsh cold....today we still possess some of their other traits..sensitive eyes to light well 10000 years ago Europe was still in an ice age so the sun would have sat low in the horizon and kept the land much darker than the warmer southern hemisphere.

They did however have the same brain sizes modern day man's ancestor... so no lack in know how....some of you claim to have high IQs which simply means you are able to process problems at a faster rate than others....this does not mean you're smarter..it is merely a bit product of your environment. ...today our entire culture has evolved out of one man's theory.....E=MC2... EVERYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE, LIFE, WORLD IS BASED ON THIS EQUATION. ..Albert Einsteins IQ was 156... not extremely impressive....say as my father for instance who had an IQ of 200 and spoke 7 languages fluently was a judge yet his intelligence was only used to satisfy his mid section. .. sometimes the bliss of ignorance is a much brighter future. .. my mother used to say that there comes a terrible responsibility with intelligence... some adore it and those who lack it usually turn to violence. ..

My point is because of the difficulties of our ancestors harsh climate they had to be smart about how they tread and as a result our genetic code that follows us around enables us to be better problem solvers which is why we are in thought and don't always mingle well with others giving us the mistaken belief that we don't belong and are from another place. .. however with knowledge there is power which is why so many leaders are rh neg... royalty etc...I cannot say that one species were better than the next however I can say that any tribe that can produce massive amounts of food can also raise armies.. this case is accurately proven by Jared Diamond in his book Guns, steal, and Germs... in which he theorizes that much of our histories empires rose out of the fertile Cresent because 12 of the 52 grains we can eat naturally grow there the next closest being 2 in what is modern day Australia. .. which along with the much shorter social trade routes explains why the arrow of assimilation went the way it did... you can not grow food on the frozen tundra. ... other interesting facts every gene in your DNA can be matched to another animal on earth except our alien gene that has replaced the rh one with....also even though they try to quell the truth there is very little data on whether we rh negs can contract HIV which is a primate disease that mainly came about as a result of french colonialism in the Congo.. whilst they were building railroads they practically starved their local workers who then supplemented their rations by hunting the native green or Rheeses monkey for food which is when the disease jumped species. ... around the 1930's also Jonas sulk who cultivated the polio vaccine in liver enzymes of the same monkey then tested it on the local populations. . Not realizing he was spreading HIV which has now had adverse results to the populations of many central and western African countries like Uganda which boasts an infection percentage of almost 50% of its population. We having no primate gene theoretically cannot contract a primate disease...AIDS is an entirely different matter. .. to this day not one person has written a single medical journal giving any evidence that AIDS is caused as a result of contracting HIV... because it would be absolutely false. ...AIDS is perfect mother nature doesn't create such perfection. ... coincidently the spread of it came about late in the 70's around the same time young gay New Yorkers were being given free hepatitis vaccinations by the state of NY.... the ignorant b******* that infected these young men with this disease that was man made in a military laboratory thought that A. They were doing society a favor by killing off Homosexuals not realizing that guy men are generally responsible citizens and often give blood and that some are bisexuals B. They got to secretly test their new biological weapon on a specific peer group at a time when they felt they had to replace the nations WMD arsenal during a time right after the Geneva accords named SALT 1 and SALT 2 which forced the US and the Soviet Union to downsize their respective nuclear arsenals. ...

Once they spread their disease they sat back at first happy with their results then with horror as regular folk got it through blood transfusions... like Arthur Ashe... and in today's world of HIV/AIDS the mortality rate has dropped dramatically because AIDS does a much better job of killing than HIV and assuming with no new influx reintroduced into our population centers by our government you'll see that AIDS cases will continue to drop as the infected die and HIV will have ups and downs.....

BTW in no way do we have some sort of super blood. . We have huge problems with auto immune diseases and cancer is our kryptonite...

And as a point of interest I promise for some reason we all have common tendoncies such as I have an affinity for Orion's Belt.. which the ancient Egypt ions did too... most of you probably love Star gazing also...most of you are probably white Anglo Saxon in 100 % of Iranian decent.. even though I'm 100% American both my parents and their parents for at least 10 generations were too.... just odd... hope I was helpful.

Interesting post. ... if I may add to it.... I'm O neg....I also have an Idealic..type brain...I process most of every thought as a picture and it's always vivid. ....O negative is the universal blood type but can only receive O neg. Rh neg people often have psychic abilities mainly because our blood type lacks any cell walls therfore we become better conduits for what is a very natural phenomenon.....vibrations.... which every piece of matter or thought has in the universe has. ....to some it is its radioactive signature.....

We also don't do well with electrical appliances..I believe as a result....many negs have a red hue in their eyes and hair... this has to do with neanderthal lineage....no they did not go extinct they assimilated with another hominiod race...neanderthal tribes probably were much less aggressive towards each other than the southern races I would imagine due to their much colder climates of Europe as opposed to the rampant tropical climates in Africa....cooperation amongst these small groups would have been mutual were food would be scarce...they also held much smaller trade routes 6 to 10 miles as opposed to cross magnons 200 or so trade mile routes...again probably due to the harsh cold....today we still possess some of their other traits..sensitive eyes to light well 10000 years ago Europe was still in an ice age so the sun would have sat low in the horizon and kept the land much darker than the warmer southern hemisphere.

If anyone's blood type, negative or not, lacked cell walls they'd be dead. Red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets ALL have cell walls.

Particularly as regards hair color, the mutation for red hair in Neanderthals is not the same as that in modern humans:

"Together with other genes, this MC1R gene dictates hair and skin color in humans and other mammals," says Römpler, according to the October 25, 2007 news release, "Ancient DNA reveals that some Neanderthals were redheads." Römpler (at the time of the news release) is mentioned as a postdoctoral researcher working with Hopi E. Hoekstra in Harvard University's Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology. "The two Neanderthal individuals we studied showed a point mutation not seen in modern humans. When we induced such a mutation in human cells, we found that it impaired MC1R activity, a condition that leads to red hair and pale skin in modern humans."

http://www.examiner.com/article/red-hair-and-pale-complexions-on-some-neanderthals-say-researchers

Which means that while some modern humans as well as some Neanderthals had red hair the gene/genes responsible were not the same for both groups which makes the idea "we got it from the Neanderthals" wrong.

10,000 years ago is 8000 BC which is after the last glacial period ended. And since it takes a full 41,000+ years for the earth to make a complete circuit between 22 and 24.5 degrees then your claim that "the sun would have sat low in the horizon and kept the land much darker" c.8000 BC would not appear to have been in evidence.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

So...... you automatically jump to the conclusion of a supernatural origin than the more parsimonious explanation that we actually got it from a monkey like primate ancestor.

• 9 months later...

Wolverine she needs to know her bloodtype if trying to conceive. Which if she's ever been pregnant then she should her type. They test you to see at your very first visit. And I am B neg and have always felt so different than what I call humans lol. Funny to read this. The only person i could ever relate to or we were rare and special was my dad and grandfather. Spanish men with b neg also. This just amazes me!!!

Wolverine she needs to know her bloodtype if trying to conceive. Which if she's ever been pregnant then she should her type. They test you to see at your very first visit. And I am B neg and have always felt so different than what I call humans lol. Funny to read this. The only person i could ever relate to or we were rare and special was my dad and grandfather. Spanish men with b neg also. This just amazes me!!!

What part amazes you? The bit about magical aliens crossbreeding with humans, or the fact that people actually believe such silliness?

• Like 1

I wouldn't degrade my IQ, it's 210 and you can check from older posts that I've had it checked by a hospital when I was 7

IQ of 210 at age 7????? Geez....Stephen Hawkings is only estimated at being between 160 - 170! Did the hospital find you in a shell made of cryptonite?

I was actually quite interested in this topic as I am A Rh neg, my son the same and my daughter B Rh neg. But when I read that comment my mere 128 IQ realised that this topic is well over my capabilities :unsure:

• Like 1

People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.

¨ Higher than average IQ

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.

¨ Lower body temperature

¨ Higher blood pressure

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes

¨ Red or reddish hair

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight

¨ Cannot be cloned

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon

Huh. Just to use myself as a test subject, since this is the first time I've seen this thread... Extra vertebrae? Not sure, but I doubt it. HIgher than average IQ? I'm going to skip the modesty and say yes. More sensitive vision and other senses? Yes. Lower body temperature and higher blood pressure? Yeah, but not to any significant extreme. Blue, green, or hazel eyes and red or reddish hair? Very much so. Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight? Yes. Cannot be cloned? ??? Not sure what this means. Alien abduction, psychic/intuitive abilities, etc.? No to the aliens, I'm trying to find out for psychic/intuitive. So basically I match the listed common effects of having Rh negative blood. I'm Rh positive.

Dead horse alert. This is an old threat and I haven't see Ashley on here in many moons.

• 3 months later...

I read where Internet sites were claiming that the head director of MUFON was fired for putting the statement out that the Rh negative blood type was from alien sources.

One site on-line claims that the Rh negative blood factor is the "Blood of the Gods". This site was dated from the 1970's.

NEVER trust web sites from the 1970's. They are notoriously unreliable, even worse than Geocities.

NEVER trust web sites from the 1970's. They are notoriously unreliable, even worse than Geocities.

NEVER reply to a post that is five years old. They'll never reply.

P.S. There were no web sites in the 1970's.

• Like 1

The person who began this thread hasn't been on this website for several years, I don't think it is productive to try answering their question now.

~ Closed