Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal activity in Yuba City

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: The date February 13, 2010. HPI Paranormal Investigator Ann Dupire picks me up from my home and we head out on the long stretch to Yuba City. Tonight should be an interesting night, because we are investigation three apartments in one apartment complex that are reputed to be haunted. In fact all three apartments are next to each other, one is on the bottom, one is on the top and one is next door to the bottom apartment.

HPI Paranormal Investigators present for this investigation are: Ann Dupire, Staci Butler, Scot Shepherd, Jennifer Newell/Psychic. Lead Investigators for this investigation are Staci Butler and Ann Dupire.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReddWolfe

• UM-Bot

• Aerozeppelin72

• sbutler

I was skeptical about revealing this but I am unable to withhold it anymore. About 2-3 years ago my current paranormal investigation group found "HPI". Just starting out we decided to seek them out and see if there was anything to learn from them. We ended up meeting with Paul Dale Roberts and Shannon Mccabe the two leaders of the group HPI. After about 5 minutes of conversation with them, we began to see them in a whole different light. They were the most fake, attention seeking paranormal investigators we have ever come across. We didn't even think there was such a thing. Some of the things said by the two HPI leaders was," write down everything in an investigation, and don't be afraid to embellish the facts". This was said by Paul Dale Roberts and ever since every story I read by him is nothing but a big fictional portrayal of what he thinks is an interesting and fun investigation....where is the truth in that????

Sorry in advanced but its just hard to sit back an know that what he writes is mostly fiction yet he tries to come across as a teller of the honest facts.

-D

• 2 weeks later...

I was skeptical about revealing this but I am unable to withhold it anymore. About 2-3 years ago my current paranormal investigation group found "HPI". Just starting out we decided to seek them out and see if there was anything to learn from them. We ended up meeting with Paul Dale Roberts and Shannon Mccabe the two leaders of the group HPI. After about 5 minutes of conversation with them, we began to see them in a whole different light. They were the most fake, attention seeking paranormal investigators we have ever come across. We didn't even think there was such a thing. Some of the things said by the two HPI leaders was," write down everything in an investigation, and don't be afraid to embellish the facts". This was said by Paul Dale Roberts and ever since every story I read by him is nothing but a big fictional portrayal of what he thinks is an interesting and fun investigation....where is the truth in that????

Sorry in advanced but its just hard to sit back an know that what he writes is mostly fiction yet he tries to come across as a teller of the honest facts.

-D

Hi there, I'm Staci Butler from HPI, I haven't been working with the group long and I am very sorry to hear about the experience you had with them. HOw long ago was this that you talked with them? Just wondering because, although I was worried about getting in with a large paranormal group, I didn't see that in Paul, at least not now. I read the articles that Paul writes for all of the investigation and scouting missions that I have been on with them and I didn't see any in which he embellished or lied. I would have been one to call him on it if he had because I pride myself on being very honest and surrounding myself with those that are too. I would like to know more if you wouldn't mind. Thank you.

• 2 years later...