Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Throwing psi balls

tkdkid

Hey guys,i've started making psi balls for more than a week and I have a question about throwing it.How do I exactly throw it and how do I get people to feel it?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• catalyst of change

• Long_Gone

• Sir Wearer of Hats

Can you elaborate a bit more when you say you are forming psi balls? Please explain what you are doing, what you are seeing, and whether you can get a picture of it for us too see it too?

Thanks, and welcome to the UM board :)

• 1 month later...

just try to meditate daily and concentrait on your psiball and get to feel the force moving through your arms and when you can feel your ball then dont lose focus on you ball that is important then try to through it.

Learning how to take in and project energy helps. I'm currently practicing doing some stuff without my hands and it is improving my skill on controlling my energy flow. When you throw or blast it, you must keep it in it's shape as well so I suggest working on making it for a month before jumping to anything else. Takes quite a bit of skill to project and detach your energy after only a WEEK of training. Keep your mind open and get stronger. Find a teacher who knows what they're doing too.

just wondering what exactly is a psi ball?

Edited for rules sake....Sorry

Edited by Sakari

photographs please.

Even a short video would be real cool :tu:

Of an energy ball?

Imagine you are throwing at someone who can imagine they are being hit by it and imagine it knocks them over...or whatever it is a psi ball is supposed to do :tu:

Of an energy ball?

Yeap, ideally sequential of them being created and then maintained. And thrown if they can be thrown.

Imagine you are throwing at someone who can imagine they are being hit by it and imagine it knocks them over...or whatever it is a psi ball is supposed to do :tu:

just, Imagine.... ;)

Hey guys,i've started making psi balls for more than a week and I have a question about throwing it.How do I exactly throw it and how do I get people to feel it?

also, not everyone is sensitive to energy, so some people may feel energy where some people may not. so it is better to get someone sensitive to try and feal it ;)

respectfully,

Kevin,

Chi Practitioner,

If you have any questions or want to know more, send me a message

Imagination. Imagination. Imagination. Imaginaaaaaaaa-aaation. Some people say imagination isn't real, But screw them, Imagination is real. Who needs real PSI balls anyway when we can throw imaginary PSI balls?.

Of an energy ball?

Yes, Oh wait, It's either

1. You can't see it if you don't believe it

or

2. Not everybody has that power, Only few of us have. I got the POW-WAH! (snap!).

Edited by Over-Kill

Wouldn't it just be easier to throw a snowball?...or maybe a water balloon?

I'm just sayin' :tu:

Actually , I found where you can purchase PSI balls , and other PSI throwing things....

My link

post-92206-127455436329_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sakari

What is this kick with psi-balls?

They only exist in the imaginative minds of teens and those under the influence of drugs, in my opinion.

Edited by pallidin

What is this kick with psi-balls?

They only exist in the imaginative minds of teens and those under the influence of drugs, in my opinion.

Dragon ball, Naruto and all that stuff too

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing around with the "psi-ball" thing for years now. I still don't know exactly what's going on. I position my hands as if I were holding a ball and imagine energy forming the ball, and suddenly I can feel it. If I push in with one hand, I feel the pressure on both of my palms. At first I thought it was heat from my hands, but it turns out I get the same results if I'm holding my hands 2 feet apart. Sometimes I hold one hand over my stomach when I'm laying down, and roll the ball up and down my chest and I can feel it there too, sometimes to the point where it even causes a little bit of discomfort on my stomach where the ball is. I took a Tai Chi class once, and the teacher talked about how we'd eventually get to the point where we could feel the ball of chi in our hands that a lot of the moves were based around. I got geeked out and almost shouted that I could already do that.

So, the question isn't whether or not people can actually feel the ball. The question is whether or not there's actually some kind of ball of energy, or if the effects are psychosomatic. And then the question after that is what difference will it make in your life one way or the other?

• 1 month later...

ok this is kinda weird but im posting a vid on youtube of me making a visable psiball it is located by the top hand.

ignore the first part that was my warm up then a failed attempt

Edited by Psionstudent

Hey guys. Been a while. There's a difference between throwing and blasting a psi ball btw. Anyways when I throw balls of spirit energy, I make the ball and keep it in its shape then I disconnect it from my energy field and project it with my mind and willpower at the target. I'm getting really good with this stuff and if you'd like, I can take u even farther.

Hey guys. Been a while. There's a difference between throwing and blasting a psi ball btw. Anyways when I throw balls of spirit energy, I make the ball and keep it in its shape then I disconnect it from my energy field and project it with my mind and willpower at the target. I'm getting really good with this stuff and if you'd like, I can take u even farther.

ok this is kinda weird but im posting a vid on youtube of me making a visable psiball it is located by the top hand.

ignore the first part that was my warm up then a failed attempt

:no::td: