Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens are what??

Guest Guest

Magiman, explain your meaning in the response to your post to me...it sounded like "delusional" was directed towards me?  Yes or No?

And as I read on about "human" lies and deception...yes, I agree with you, but since I am only temporarily human, I assume you don't lump me in that category?  hehehehe

Would you please share with me in your own words, your thoughts and comments regarding my previous posts and sharings about my many experiences and encounters...I would like to know what you consider delusional?  How can you judge anyone's experiences?

Have you had any experiences with off-worlderes?

What is your response to the spiritual aspects of developing understanding on a cosmic level?

;D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Homer

• odinsupreme

• Mr-X

Lorry,

You can take whatever meaning you would like from my response, just as we are free to interpret the rather ludicrous statements you direct towards the members of this forum. You seem to feel it is your right to prostelize to us about "intergalactic awareness" and becoming 'one' with the universe, so I believe I am within my rights to 'share' my opinion of the ridiculousness of your position. Since we must endure your 'belittling' comments about us being 'unenlightened', you will receive the same consideration in return. If I appear to stand in judgment of you, it may do you well to ponder how we 'humans' might perceive what your opinions are about us. If you need an example, consider Dalia's response to your thread HUMANS - back to the drawing board;

"Perhaps our perceptions and ideas of our souls are a personal thing, and we don't want to discuss it with the likes of self-proclaimed "gods" who try to diminish our worthiness by their holier than thou and superior attitudes."

"Judge not, lest ye be judged". I mentioned before, believe what you will, but having esoteric spirituality and new age mysticism forced on us every week is getting a bit tiresome. One could only hope your 'temporary human' status is nearing its end. In the meantime, be prepared to receive just as you give.

MAGIKMAN

• 1 month later...

Somewhere in the forum Downdy asked

The grains of sand theory is true, well at least i think it is. I've read it in a book but the book saids 'there are more stars in the Universe than there are grains of sand on a beach'. Very similar to your other one but there is one difference - it said 'one A beach' not all the beaches in the world. So i'm not really sure which is the right one but if you want it in numbers here it is. 'There are AT LEAST 100,000 million other stars in the Milky Way and another 100,000 million galaxies in the Universe'!! I tried to work it out on my graphic calculator but the number is too big and it said Error. If you get an answer please tell me.

Well, the answer is: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 If you are interested in the name: hundred quadrillion.

Odin Supreme   8)

thanks for that. That's one bloody big number!! :)

Ey Homerus,

You have infinite wisedom, so please tell me where I can see some UFOs in my neighbourhood. Since I have visited this forum I was always lookint into the sky but there where never aliens or UFOs, so..

Odin Supreme  8)

Odin,

If you have an extra $40 laying around, you can go to the CSETI.COM website and sign up to become a member and they'll disclose their 'secret' method of attracting UFO's. Oh, hell, I'll tell you how they do it. They get a group of people together with flashlights and point them at the sky, blinking them on and off. That's all thats required. Give it a try and I'm sure you'll be inundated with more aliens then you'll know what to do with. It works for Steven Greer, why shouldn't it work for you? :-/

MAGIKMAN

G,

I  c  u. U   b   a  dik, yes? I   no   u    r...... :D  :P

MAGIKMAN

Hmmm,

I don't think that it will work, maybe an Airplane will land before my feet (because of the lights) or crash, because they can't see anything. But I think that I have better method, just make a huge net, make it between two planes and fly trough the air, maybe you can catch an UFO!!!

Odin Supreme  8)

p.s.

Don't mess with the MIB, they know where you live!

Odin,

You haven't been paying attention. I am one of the M.I.B. so of course I know where I live.  ::)

MAGIKMAN

image OH HELL, THEY'VE FOUND ME!  :P

Aha, now I get it, so you know where I live, don't you! Well I have connections with the Bunny Liberation Army so BEWARE for the BUNNY!

Odin Supreme  8)

Seems everything is black or white. Used to be that if you didn't watch what you said, the guys in white jackets would come to take you away. Now, it's the men in black.

::)

Dalia

Well for 100 years when you talked about UFOs a couple guys in white jackets came to get you and they would throw you in a prison, or an instute for the Metally Ill, they were wearing white Jackets.

Odin Supreme  8)