Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 TV fakery - No planes

Hocus

I'm no forensics expert, but in a crime scene, I believe it's standard to confiscate all the evidence for analysis. I guess I don't see why it's so fishy.

taken and never shown till this date...really?..you understand that?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q24

• TK0001

• flyingswan

• enzian

Top Posters In This Topic

taken and never shown till this date...really?..you understand that?

Has Osama been brought to trial yet?

Are you implying that none of the confiscated evidence has ever made it out again? :unsure:

Edited by aquatus1

Ok, here's one.

If the CCTV footage confiscated by the FBI and CIA from hotels and gas stations over looking the pentagon, and some of the home footage seized from the people who filmed the second plane, showed what we were all told happened in the official 9/11 commission. Why the need to seize so much footage and keep it secret. I mean what's the big secret?

The footage was initially seized as evidence for trial. After Moussaoui's trial, some of it was released. More has been released since then with FOIA requests. As expected with the hotel and gas station, the cameras didn't show much. They are slow frame rate cameras designed for foot or vehicle traffic and not aimed at the Pentagon, rather they are aimed where they expected foot and vehicle traffic.

All 3 of these buildings fell at free fall.

The twin towers most certainly did not fall at free fall. In the collapse videos you can see debris that is falling at freefall far outpacing the collapse itself. The collapses took about 14 to 16 seconds. This CT site examines the claim

http://911review.com/errors/wtc/times.html

It breaks the collapses down frame by frame here

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/videos/ntc_frames.html

Has Osama been brought to trial yet?

What does that have to do with anything?...they show the towers getting hit...the so called 5 sec video of the pentagon getting hit...i don't get the point your trying to make

What does that have to do with anything?...they show the towers getting hit...the so called 5 sec video of the pentagon getting hit...i don't get the point your trying to make

My point is the evidence that was confiscated may be being held due to the fact that it's still an ongoing investigation. My evidence for the investigation being ongoing is the fact that OBL is still at large.

Are you implying that none of the confiscated evidence has ever made it out again? :unsure:

If that was directed towards me, then no

My point is the evidence that was confiscated may be being held due to the fact that it's still an ongoing investigation. My evidence for the investigation being ongoing is the fact that OBL is still at large.

I think Osama is pushing up daisies at this point.

Nobody saw any planes hit the towers. Just prior hallucinatory gas was released into the atmosphere. That's why the people on the ground couldn't have truly seen the planes.

:alien::blink::alien:

So I will put this in a nice way...one of the pilots was a close friend to my family. Needless to say the funeral was evidence enough that a plane was involved for me.

I am still wondering why they destroyed other WTC buildings (not the 2 towers) when they had no damage to them and were further away from the 2 towers than some other buildings who still stand today :)

Edited by Cristina1

I am still wondering why they destroyed other WTC buildings (not the 2 towers) when they had no damage to them and were further away from the 2 towers than some other buildings who still stand today :)

Please provide pictoral evidence of these undamaged WTC buildings and tell us where they were/are in relation to the destroyed buildings.

The footage was initially seized as evidence for trial. After Moussaoui's trial, some of it was released. More has been released since then with FOIA requests. As expected with the hotel and gas station, the cameras didn't show much. They are slow frame rate cameras designed for foot or vehicle traffic and not aimed at the Pentagon, rather they are aimed where they expected foot and vehicle traffic.

So that settles it, people. Jeez, it's not like the Pentagon needed security cameras! Not like your local Wal-Mart! :w00t:

Why is the "impact" photo so much brighter than the others and why is the timestamp on "impact" the same as on "plane"? ;)

So that settles it, people. Jeez, it's not like the Pentagon needed security cameras! Not like your local Wal-Mart! :w00t:

He didn't say anything resembling this. Perhaps you should read what he said a bit slower.

Why is the "impact" photo so much brighter than the others and why is the timestamp on "impact" the same as on "plane"? ;)

...because that plane was doing 500kts and it was in frame less than a second maybe??

...because that plane was doing 500kts and it was in frame less than a second maybe??

Four frames three times?

I'm not seeing undamaged buildings in any of those pictures (and I'm guessing Cristina1 is a "she" ;) ).

I didn;t put the link for the pictures, but that info is what she probably meant(Sorry about the "he")

Nobody saw any planes hit the towers. Just prior hallucinatory gas was released into the atmosphere. That's why the people on the ground couldn't have truly seen the planes.

:alien::blink::alien:

Lmfao

You really think thats the reason?...almost 10yrs later and still keeping it till(if) they get him, pretty weak stuff i might say.

You really think thats the reason?...almost 10yrs later and still keeping it till(if) they get him, pretty weak stuff i might say.

It sure is weak stuff, especially when we consider that bin Laden has never even been charged in relation to 9/11.

While I’m here I’ll just point out that two no plane threads are going strong while real issues on other threads are ignored – that tells me I’m on the right trail. ;)

It sure is weak stuff, especially when we consider that bin Laden has never even been charged in relation to 9/11.

While I’m here I’ll just point out that two no plane threads are going strong while real issues on other threads are ignored – that tells me I’m on the right trail. ;)

I think you've got 3 of those planes figured out. I wish you'd put your research ability into finding out what happened to the one that flew over the Pentagon. (if that's what happened) (if not, why isn't there more wreckage?) I don't buy that disolving into dust and blowing away. KennyB