Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Luciferian conspiracy

UM-Bot

William B Stoecker: Entire books, including my own, have been written to expose the global conspiracy many of us believe is behind most of the terrible events in recent history. We are not conspiracy “theorists”; we deal in facts. But what is the true nature of this conspiracy? What are its ultimate goals? And what, ultimately, is behind it? Like many others who have studied the subject, I believe that there is some kind of Supreme Being, although I adhere to no organized religion. And, like many others, I believe that there are evil or demonic spirits who hate both God and Man, and that they probably have a leader, commonly called Satan or Lucifer. What follows is a very brief summary of the evidence for a conspiracy, and a concise overview of its history, and evidence that seems to show that it is, indeed, inspired by the Devil.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

And how much money is it going to cost to be in on that? :rolleyes:

Your post are always interesting to read, even if at times I don't know what to make of them B). However I do believe in the demonic.... yet I think the main battle field is within the souls of each of us. We are tempted by our weakness and I guess the "will to power" is the most powerful temptation for mankind, at least in my opinion.

The church has had experience with this reality, though many in the world deny it and make it into a joke, perhaps it is good for them that they do. However once such a reality is experienced the whole texture of the world changes. In Christianity this is called Satan, in other religions different names are used. However, bottom line, we have what it takes within to be lead or tempted.

Peace

mark

• Like 1

Hi, I'm new here and I really enjoyed reading your article.

It's not just recent history that is involved here it goes all the way back to the beginning. It all started before the Garden of Eden was created. At least thats my opinion on it and from what I've read in the Bible.

Lucifer want's to control it all, thats his goal. he will lose no doubt about it. until then stay battle ready.

• Like 1

The church has had experience with this reality, though many in the world deny it and make it into a joke, perhaps it is good for them that they do. However once such a reality is experienced the whole texture of the world changes. In Christianity this is called Satan, in other religions different names are used. However, bottom line, we have what it takes within to be lead or tempted.

Interesting comment, because I have found few cultures other than that of Organized Religions that has a Satan-like character. As for my own Native American mythology has plenty of demonic type entities, but no Satan. Satan is of course Lucifer - the leader of the fallen angels - which is a Christian story - part of it's fables as read in it's book of fables - but I wont get into that here.

Among the demonic types, many greater demons are known to "step into roles" (pretend to be something else) to get what it is after, maybe this is the answer to Satan - demons stepping into a role created by man and feeding off the energy man as put toward that role.

None the less, I do agree that these demonic type entities have a greater control over this world then many want to believe.

• Like 1

The occasional citation might do wonders for the believability of your articles! Claiming so and so president claimed this or that is grasping at straws. In a day and age where a president, the most powerful president in the world cant keep a bj secret it seems laughable to believe an earth encompassing conspiracy has been going on for hundreds of years.

The occasional citation might do wonders for the believability of your articles! Claiming so and so president claimed this or that is grasping at straws. In a day and age where a president, the most powerful president in the world cant keep a bj secret it seems laughable to believe an earth encompassing conspiracy has been going on for hundreds of years.

Do you actually think the President runs anything? He is just another politician performing and doing whatever the mega-rich want him to do. He is just the illusion of control and an illusion of democracy. We don't choose a president we just choose which one of THEIR lackeys they want us to choose.

Interesting comment, because I have found few cultures other than that of Organized Religions that has a Satan-like character. As for my own Native American mythology has plenty of demonic type entities, but no Satan.

My people had no concept of a "Satan type" figure until after the influence of Moravian missionaries during the "Time of the Prophets". Hundreds of innocents were burned as witchs and all the prophets turned out to be full of crap.

I'm a Hicksite Quaker and Satan doesn't figure into my theology. We believe he's just a "scare tactic" used to control people.

Lapiche

This article is pure drivel. The author keeps making connections where none exist. He doesn't cite any of his claims of fact. He blames numerous wars, genocides and the depression on a fanciful cult, rather than the political climates, ideologies, policies, etc. of the time.

He misattributes Consequentialism to Communism and Karl Marx - and he fails to provide a quote from Marx or Engels (authors of the Communist Manifesto). He fails to provide support for his claim that French revolutionaries killed hundreds of thousands of people to reduce the population - more like 16000-40000 were killed during the Reign of Terror. I loved how makes the claim that most leftists believe in reducing the population by means of mass murder. :hmm:

Also, how is Obama "the man without a past"? What is a man without a past? Even Jason Bourne had a past...

I really wish I could beat the author with a history textbook, and maybe with some citation guides as well.

Edited by Red-eye Dragoon

• 3 weeks later...

"More recently, both GW Bush and Bill Clinton have been photographed giving the two-fingered “horns” sign of the Satanists."

The author is clearly unfamiliar with the "hook 'em horns" gesture which fans of Univeristy of Texas at Austin football are fond of using.

Sorry, but I stop reading at "We're not conspiracy theorists, we deal in facts". Which is always a crap claim. It's like a racist sayhing "I'm not a racist but..." and then going on to criticize people based on race. So no, I've learned to stop reading right there whenever anyhone makes that kind of claim because if you have to make that kind of claim, then you obviously are what you claim you're not. BAsically it's a lie told to distract people.

People feel the need to create world-girdling conspiracy theories because they feel the need for large, significant events to have large significant causes. They usually don't. Stocastic, random events, or incredibly mundane business as usual, is behind the majority of the bull we deal with on a daily basis around the world.

To quote the movie Cube:

"This may be difficult for you to accept, but there is no conspiracy. No one is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan, can you grasp that? Big Brother is not watching you."

To quote the movie Cube:

"This may be difficult for you to accept, but there is no conspiracy. No one is in charge. It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan, can you grasp that? Big Brother is not watching you."

:w00t: Can I borrow that quote for my sig, pleeese?

You are, of course, spot on. I wish people would be more familiar with the mechanisms of chaos theory & emergence.

To the OP:

I don't think I have come across an article which is headed by: "we deal in facts" and then goes on to use the word may so many times.

There are so many factual inaccuracies, conjectures & "connecting of dots" in this piece, I wouldn't know where to start.

Well I definitely agree on a satanic global conspiracy. But is is nothing new, this has been going on for thousands and thousands of years. The all-seeing-eye has been around for ages, same deities....different times.

• 2 years later...

I think a better title for this 'article' would be "More Reasons to Hate Communists". LOL

After reading this I think Stoecker is an Illuminati using their typical method of disinformation to "stoke" emotional turmoil.

Evidently nothing is referenced because he has NONE. Not even a good dictionary, which shows the meaning of 'lucis" comes from the Latin "light", and that Lucifer originally meant "Light Bearer"...before kristianity perverted it for their own designs.

Blavatsky did NOT worship Lucifer - she did though tell of his supposed true role to Mankind before kristianity made him into Satan.

(And you can read about that in the Theosophy books.)

As far as tying in Masonry to the Illuminati...that horse has long been dead and buried. My father was a 32nd degree Mason. As a kid (unknown to my father), I found and read all of his Masonic books. Their history comes from the ancient Egyptian mystery schools. It's not a religion at all, but more of a social brotherhood that teaches morality and service. Really scary, eh?

• Like 1

My father was a 32nd degree Mason. As a kid (unknown to my father), I found and read all of his Masonic books. Their history comes from the ancient Egyptian mystery schools. It's not a religion at all, but more of a social brotherhood that teaches morality and service. Really scary, eh?

It's the Interwebz. Two plus two equals twenty-two, or whatever number you want.

Welcome to UM, Kailasa :)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

Y'all sheeple... just dun know it yet ... :yes:

It's easy to accuse but a real devil of a job trying to prove. :)

• Like 1