Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The SAC Base UFO Flyovers - Oct/Nov, 1975.

karl 12

From what I've been reading so far, it seems that the objects described moved in different ways, if they moved at all. Sometimes it sounded like they were random, sometimes it was as though they were actually escaping or evading. I'm leaving out the helicopter reports but I'm talking about the other objects described. Sometimes it sounds as though an intelligence was involved, sometimes not. Anyway, it's fascinating reading.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• karl 12

• Drunkenparrot

• DoubtingJessi

SAC Base 1975 flyovers found at 3:40

I really enjoyed reading your post, thx :tu:

8 Nov 75/0753Z: “This Same type of activity has been reported in the Malstrom area for several days although previous to tonight no unknowns were declared. The track will be carried as a remaining unknown.

In regards to the last bit of the quote, what does "The track will be carried as a remaining unknown" be in reference to?

I am unsure if this is a designation, command or location :unsure:

I would like to suggest it’s a codeword for some type of “reaction” to a ufo encounter!

I'm pretty sure a lot of these sightings made are of secret black ops projects. I doubt they would let NORAD or other local airport/radar stations know when and where they would be testing out their top secret aircraft.

I'm pretty sure a lot of these sightings made are of secret black ops projects. I doubt they would let NORAD or other local airport/radar stations know when and where they would be testing out their top secret aircraft.

True, i'm almost in agreement with you that this is some sort of top secret "ops" but as always I cannot exclude non earth technology :no: i would like think that is partly due to me not being privvy to top secret stuff :angry2:

I don't know anything about black ops, but that is what the helicopter story sounded like. It also sounds like it could have been some kind of test of our defense capabilities by another agency. But the stories about the other craft is something else entirely, just IMO.

Or maybe I watch too many movies. :D

I don't know anything about black ops, but that is what the helicopter story sounded like. It also sounds like it could have been some kind of test of our defense capabilities by another agency. But the stories about the other craft is something else entirely, just IMO.

Or maybe I watch too many movies. grin2.gif

I have been through many Air Force ORI inspections, and I can tell you from years of experience, those incidents were not the result of any military test. The documents summed that up very clearly.

Our UFO sightings were also explained as 'helicopters,' but we knew that the UFOs we saw, were definitely not helicopters, nor any aircraft. The use of the word; 'helicopters,' is meant so as not to draw any special attention beyond what was reported in the documents.

Edited by skyeagle409

These incidents show that UFOs were very interested in our nuclear facilities.

• 1 month later...

It also sounds like it could have been some kind of test of our defense capabilities by another agency. But the stories about the other craft is something else entirely, just IMO.

Or maybe I watch too many movies.

Tint

Those were not test.