Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Time traveler" caught in museum photo ?

UM-Bot

It's the Doctor.

Awww i was going to say that. Lol. I say its some man who cant dress properly for his time period. Im sure with the way kids dress these days in 60 years they will be questioning some photo....if we have photos....

also are there any super heroes who would wear an "M" on their knit shirt?....besides mighty mouse..

Otherwise the old chick next to him is his mum and she made it for him and she said "you aint going out in this weather waith out a sweater" and he said "but muuuuuuuummmm" and she said "here put this one on you look nice in it" and he said "but mum its not cool" and she said " of course its cool i made it now put it on or you wont get no supper" and he said "uhhhhh ok mum"

Then she grabbed him liked her finger and cleaned the smudge off his cheek. then he said gross. while he was dressing he decided to wear glasses so none of his awesome friends would recognise him.

when he came down his mum said "why do you have to wear those silly things" and he said "but muuuuum their cool". she said "no take tham off" So he did but hid them in his pocket and put them on just before the photo was taken.

Edited by jesspy

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robin_Shadowes

• Mattshark

• Indiogene

• Spectre1979

Isn’t it obvious? The photo was taken in British Columbia. The Canadian Rockies are in British Columbia. The man in question is wearing glacier glasses. The glasses, his attire and the compact camera are consistent with what a mountaineer would have used in the 1940's. Sorry, no time travelers here!

• 3 months later...

If I was a time traveler walking around in the 1940's I doubt I'd be going about in my modern clothes.

The only clothes that never go out of fashion is black suit and black shoes lol

His shirt is simply a hockey shirt from a team that played in Canada 1924-38

Montreal Maroons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Maroons

MontrealMaroonsSweaterJersey.jpg

GyH4R.png

Edited by misty55