Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Leaked' first pictures of iPhone 4G surface

Still Waters

Gadget geeks, prepare yourselves to be overwhelmed - or at least feel a flutter of excitement.

For these grainy pictures are supposedly the first peek at the next generation of iPhone - the 4G.

Apparently leaked onto the internet, the images show what look like a sleeker version of the current iPhone, with a thinner, aluminium case.

Rumours about the next iPhone have been flying about for months, but those in the know believe a raft of new features will include multi-tasking and a greatly enhanced 5MP camera (the current iPhone only has a feeble 3MP) complete with flash.

The memory will be souped up to 64GB - doubling the current iPhone 3GS's 32GB.

Other features could include a camera on the front of the case, which would allow video chat, and HD definition.

Latest rumours circulating online are that the iPhone will hit stores worldwide in June, and will be on the Verizon network in the US.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• Jack_of_Blades

• village_idiot

• Robert Cross

ADDITIONAL ARTICLE

Couldn't help but laugh at the major publicity here and could just imagine Apple reps scrambling around trying to figure out what the hell happened.wacko.gif

ADDITIONAL ARTICLE

Couldn't help but laugh at the major publicity here and could just imagine Apple reps scrambling around trying to figure out what the hell happened.wacko.gif

:D I was just reading this in another news source!

So it has different edges? I don't see the "game-changer" here. Call me when you don't need to lug around a phone to communicate.

So it has different edges? I don't see the "game-changer" here. Call me when you don't need to lug around a phone to communicate.

Agree, I am not amused nor am I impressed.