Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman "impregnated by aliens" appears on TV

Still Waters

This is the most amazing abduction case I have ever heard with the most evidence you could have I think! Please send this to your friends that don't believe as this one is very compelling.

English Subtitles: Another Jaime Maussan report. Italian lady who claims to have been abducted several times throughout her life and has a ton of physical evidence to prove it, including a real live alien fetus removed from her womb by doctors.Furthermore, she has taken both video and photographs of the ships and occupants in stunning clarity to further back up her story. This is an unbelievable case that warrants further investigation.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2of7

• Hazzard

• ShadowSot

• Lcvec

That's it. I'm convinced. :alien:

I'm skeptical for the only reason of that I believe alien life would be so unique from life as we know it. How would we know that alien life would even be cell based, carbon based, or even use dna? Aliens as they are usually portrayed; Impossible? No. Improbable? In my opinion, yes.

Im sorry but you lost me at Jaime Maussan... :wacko::lol:

Red flags dont come any more RED than that.

I'm sure something that astounding, if truly valid, would command a little more coverage than that.

Where are those "Stunning clarity" photos and videos of the aliens and their ship?.

Here is one...

Im sorry but you lost me at Jaime Maussan... :wacko::lol:

Red flags dont come any more RED than that.

ALMOST as red flaggy as 'Bob Lazar'. :w00t:

ALMOST as red flaggy as 'Bob Lazar'. :w00t:

Indeed... and they are not alone.

Here is a list of those we deem are not advancing the field of UFO research. Some are frauds. Some are delusional. Some are just nuts!

The UFO Hall Of Shame. http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall-of-shame

Quote of the day...

"Let's just hope a real case of import never finds its way to Maussan...God help us if it does...clowns belong in the circus, not doing investigations".

Edited by Hazzard

Hello everyone ... I see you are discussing about an Italian case! :)

A case much discussed in our forums. In particular, the forum where I'm moderator and assistant, the protagonist of the story is inscribed and discussed with us for months!

Personally, I got this idea: Mrs G. certainly lived and living experiences that mark, real or not but I'm mainly a scientific and logical person and I can assure you that those proposals as material evidence, not standing in any way!

The speech abduction is certainly complicated and has many aspects also psychological but I can not scientifically analyze what has actually been proposed as evidence in this story.

However, this is just my thought about but if you are interested and have any specific question I can try and translate for you some key tracks taken from the discussions in our forums.

Think I've found an alternate youtube video that would lend a little credence to the story, check it out below:

Hello everyone ... I see you are discussing about an Italian case! :)

A case much discussed in our forums. In particular, the forum where I'm moderator and assistant, the protagonist of the story is inscribed and discussed with us for months!

Personally, I got this idea: Mrs G. certainly lived and living experiences that mark, real or not but I'm mainly a scientific and logical person and I can assure you that those proposals as material evidence, not standing in any way!

The speech abduction is certainly complicated and has many aspects also psychological but I can not scientifically analyze what has actually been proposed as evidence in this story.

However, this is just my thought about but if you are interested and have any specific question I can try and translate for you some key tracks taken from the discussions in our forums.

Actually, it would be great if you could lay out the story for us and tell us what you've been able to find out as fact and what you've found that isn't. The fetus, for instance. Has a medical examiner come out and said, "Yep, it's a hybrid of something and a human!" And if there hasn't been an examination by a qualified examiner, why not?

Think I've found an alternate youtube video that would lend a little credence to the story, check it out below:

I hate you.

Actually, it would be great if you could lay out the story for us and tell us what you've been able to find out as fact and what you've found that isn't. The fetus, for instance. Has a medical examiner come out and said, "Yep, it's a hybrid of something and a human!" And if there hasn't been an examination by a qualified examiner, why not?

These are the complete video transmission was broadcast in Italy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFBu4997IMk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUyu_I2j-ok&feature=player_embedded

The fetus has never been examined.

Mrs G. had this miscarriage at home and never called a doctor, not even to check her health conditions.

The fetus was delivered, apparently, to a trusted person and was put in formaldehyde.

Mrs G. always told to be prepared to examine the fetus (assuming that formaldehyde has not rendered unusable for a DNA test!) but has always claimed not to have the economic means to do so. Today, several people and/or groups have offered to provide analysis but she has always been suspicious with the fear that they can be falsified results. Moral: even the fetus can not be taken as evidence in scientific terms but still be presented as such.

Now that's funny. LMAO. Thanks.

So she gave birth to a Frog? Come on you can tell from looking at the thing it's a frog. Ok yea well place this in the Hall of Shame.

Indeed... and they are not alone.

Here is a list of those we deem are not advancing the field of UFO research. Some are frauds. Some are delusional. Some are just nuts!

The UFO Hall Of Shame. http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall-of-shame

Quote of the day...

"Let's just hope a real case of import never finds its way to Maussan...God help us if it does...clowns belong in the circus, not doing investigations".

Hazzard - thank you so much for posting that link. I've been looking for a reference exactly like this for ages. Cheers!! Great reading. Sad and hilarious, at the same time!!

As for the baby, I thought it was eraser head, or

Why not? I have no idea where this woman is coming from and watching it on tv is not high on my list of things to view. Sometimes I simply wonder about some folks.

These are the complete video transmission was broadcast in Italy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFBu4997IMk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUyu_I2j-ok&feature=player_embedded

The fetus has never been examined.

Mrs G. had this miscarriage at home and never called a doctor, not even to check her health conditions.

The fetus was delivered, apparently, to a trusted person and was put in formaldehyde.

Mrs G. always told to be prepared to examine the fetus (assuming that formaldehyde has not rendered unusable for a DNA test!) but has always claimed not to have the economic means to do so. Today, several people and/or groups have offered to provide analysis but she has always been suspicious with the fear that they can be falsified results. Moral: even the fetus can not be taken as evidence in scientific terms but still be presented as such.

Well, this says it all really. Another crap story!

Unfortunately I think that in this case is not all black or white!

Mrs G. is an old case of abduction, studied by many experts.

She did not go on TV but often the TV is looking for any stories in the forum: this is her reality was revealed to the general public.

As I mentioned before, Mrs. G. is certainly one abducted person: her stories, her testimonies did not differ from those of other millions. So each person can decide whether to believe to her story, if you choose to believe or not to this phenomenon.

The problems are born when she decided to bring some items as evidence: the tick, the dust, the UFO's video, the fetus ... What is material must be analyzed objectively in a scientific manner and this has not been possible so far.

So everyone is divided into two: those who believe and who is not .... has become something that looks very much like a religious cult!

What I think, is that Mrs. G. lives or is believed to live this experience: what she does and says, she does so with conviction and sincerity. Unfortunately this is not sufficient to bring clarity.

Edited by 2of7

The "fetus" looks like a skinned animal.

I'd go off of skinned frog, personally, from what I've seen discussed on another forum.

And I used to think David Icke's 'Lizard Aliens' were the most outrageous thing I'd ever heard. :rolleyes:

I love david icke! He is quite unique because he was a well known tv presenter here in the uk, and he threw that away. I have respect for him because he has been through so much ridicule, and he still carries on doing what he believes in, and i think he does believe what he is saying. With icke, this is 100% not for money, which for me makes him a rare human being :) I dont believe everything he says, but he does make alot of sense in some of his views.

Edited by morrison1976