Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman "impregnated by aliens" appears on TV

Still Waters

no matter how many evidence there is about aliens, there will always be people who will think its fake, that is called ignorance

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2of7

• Hazzard

• ShadowSot

• Lcvec

I bet the National Enquirer will get wind of this and we will soon know its Tom Cruise`s Kid !

no matter how many evidence there is about aliens, there will always be people who will think its fake, that is called ignorance

No, it's called looking at the evidence.

The evidence is faulty, I've already explained my reasons for doubting the story, the so called fetus is clearly a skinned animal, and it is my option it's a frog.

I personally believe aliens exist, I just want good evidence.

believing something despite how badly it sounds... well.

As it's been said many times by many people around here, we can't believe everything we see or hear about, that's called skepticism. Believing in any fantastic story is what is called ignorance.

This is incredible, maybe too incredible...

I dont 100% believe (I would say im 50/50) but there will always be ignorant people. Even if a alien body was found people would still think it was fake. I mean, look at the moon landing, how many skeptics are there about that?

To clarify, i am not calling any of you ignorant. Im just stating that some people are too ignorant

As it's been said many times by many people around here, we can't believe everything we see or hear about, that's called skepticism. Believing in any fantastic story is what is called ignorance.

I agree with your logic.

Edited by Cryptid_Control

Did anyone else think that the fetus looked like a frog?

This is incredible, maybe too incredible...

I dont 100% believe (I would say im 50/50) but there will always be ignorant people. Even if a alien body was found people would still think it was fake. I mean, look at the moon landing, how many skeptics are there about that?

To clarify, i am not calling any of you ignorant. Im just stating that some people are too ignorant

I agree with your logic.

I get what you mean but think about it...if an alien body was found and studied by experienced scientists, with the results shown to the public, I doubt anyone would say it's fake unless the person obviously doesn't care about this sort of information. Now, if someone claims an alien body was found but no one can study it, then there will always be those who won't believe it and with a very good reason for it...

Yeah, I said earlier that that it looks like a skinned frog. <_<

Can't seem to find as good a picture as was provided on the other forum i'm a member of.

If a race has the technology to develop vehicles that can defy gravity and travel faster than the speed of light or trans dimensionally, why do they need our DNA? Surely they would have the technology to correct any genetic issues with their own DNA too.

OK OK OK i have read enough lol

Before any of you start going crazy saying OMG its a skinned frog

Did you ever stop to thing that maybe just maybe

This is a race of FROG PEOPLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If a race has the technology to develop vehicles that can defy gravity and travel faster than the speed of light or trans dimensionally, why do they need our DNA? Surely they would have the technology to correct any genetic issues with their own DNA too.

The race known as the grays, were created without the love gene, Real good for technology, But bad for compassion, love and the usual things which make societies and worlds thrive. By incorporating our Dna in to their race, they have had a turn around.

It's Understandable if you do not believe me. in 2012 you will get your evidence, Maybe even sooner.

Love Omnaka

I get what you mean but think about it...if an alien body was found and studied by experienced scientists, with the results shown to the public, I doubt anyone would say it's fake unless the person obviously doesn't care about this sort of information. Now, if someone claims an alien body was found but no one can study it, then there will always be those who won't believe it and with a very good reason for it...

Ya, you've got a point. But I really mean that some peole just have to be a little bit more open. Not too much more open but a little.

Ya, you've got a point. But I really mean that some peole just have to be a little bit more open. Not too much more open but a little.

Yep I agree with that...some people don't believe anything just because they don't want to, no matter what evidence there is. Luckily though, here on the forums (at least on the ET life and UFO section) most skeptics are quite open minded but they still demand very credible evidence, which is more than right ;)

I found this story ribbit-ing.

I bet she was surprised to be hopped onto that space ship.

Lucky for her they weren't trying to create a fly-brid race of beings.

I toad-ally believe her story.

I'll go take my medication now.

Why is it that she decides to take a PICTURE of the alien and not VIDEO?! thumbdown.gif

Those saucer photos look like every other saucer photo, fake.

The alien(s) in those pictures are most likely just a dummy she got off the internet.

Plus, she just doesn't sound credible. :no:

Actually, it would be great if you could lay out the story for us and tell us what you've been able to find out as fact and what you've found that isn't. The fetus, for instance. Has a medical examiner come out and said, "Yep, it's a hybrid of something and a human!" And if there hasn't been an examination by a qualified examiner, why not?

I hate you.

The fetus is a skinned squirrel. Any hunter will tell you this. Again, another abduction prank!

I think it kinda looks like whatever that is in Cryptid_Controls avitar.

Hey Cryptid, you must get around quite a bit eh. :alien:

Odie :devil: LOL

hazzard, thank you for the link to the ufo watchdog site. I had been wondering if anybody was keeping track of all the people out there trying to make a buck off of the open-minded. Good site to bookmark

I'm not familiar with this particular case or whether the hybrid creature shown in this video was actually removed from somebody. However what she said is consistent with the so called 'alien abduction' phenomenon.

Women find themselves mysteriously pregnant but then the pregnancy ends somehow and they don't know how.

Under hypnosis they remember that the evil creatures removed the fetus. Then later they are taken into some alien environment and shown the hybrid child which is only partly human.

The children in the accounts I've heard don't look like reptiles though. They look sort of human with fine, white hair. It's weird because it seems like the hybrid creatures require contact with the human mother.

This is all part of the occult, Satanic world which is far beyond our human understanding. I doubt that they would allow people to interfere with their weird plans.

I've seen that investigator on TV shows like UFO Hunters I think. He tends to believe things without looking into it enough. He's from Mexico I think. Or maybe Brazil.

There's an interesting episode of the TV show 'Unexplained Mysteries' about alien abductions. In some cases people have had direct sexual contact with 'aliens'.

Missing Time (Mass Market Paperback)

Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of UFO Abductions (Paperback)

Incubus.jpg

This is all part of the occult, Satanic world which is far beyond our human understanding. I doubt that they would allow people to interfere with their weird plans.

What the hell do Satan and the occult have to do with fake aliens impregnations?

Edited by Cybele

What the hell do Satan and the occult have to do with fake aliens impregnations?

Our selection of tools maybe ;)

A skinned Hyrax....