Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

remote viewing readings

Rick Waid

Hi, I would love to practice my remote viewing skills if possible. I am a beginner but I need the practice. I will read anyone. Thank You

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• bornmystic

• archernyc

• rileycooper

Alright feel free to read me, I will only give constructive criticism, glad you're making an effort.

:w00t: pick me pick me pick me!!

Alright feel free to read me, I will only give constructive criticism, glad you're making an effort.

I will read you tonight Thank you.

looking forward to it!

ps you can put whatever you want up that you get about me, Im not embarrassed/shy of anything you might say, just so you know

Edited by puridalan

Hi Puridalan, Thanks for responding I have not tried this in awhile I hope it will work. Remember what I see and hear and feel should connect with you present past and maybe future. If I get lucky. First thing that came to my mind was something to do with STEAM it was like I was in asauna or a workplace where there is alot of steam. Very strange. I keep hearing something to do with birthday cards. Is there someone close that is into boating I see a female relaxing on a boat and the wind is blowing thru her hair. I am seeing some kind of a struggle fighting over something like they both ave their hands on something and they are fighting over who gets it. I just had a person SALUTE me. Why do I hear the words STOP IT. I am hearing a song by Kansas carry on our wayword son. Does that mean something? I am seeing an older female with long greying brown hair but what is weird is I only see the right side and no face weird. I am hearing like music from the country INDIA does that mean something? You know the music that they would charm a snake(cobra). I see someone leaving carrying their bags behind them. I just saw a pretty rose.This is a start I know it is not much and it might not make any sense but I am just getting started so please I will do more another time. Thank You and let me know if anything made sense.

Hi Zenfahr, I will do you tomorrow. I need to do one a day so I wont mix anything up. Remember I am learning so it might take some time to get on track Thanks for you're interest.

Ok I will again I have a loud dog that snores. I am going to look at you're pic now. Let me see. Have you been worring alot lately? That was told to me. I was told whistle this must mean somethimg I think. I am a great whistler. I am seeing two people playing patty cake. Why do I feel there is something big building up behing you? Like a storm is coming. I just heard shower are you getting a new one or is something going on with you're shower. Are you remodeling? Why would I see crutches? I am hearing NEVER NEVER LAND. Very strange. I am seeing alot of medical staff like something is going to happen or happen recently. Are you aruing maybe fighting with someone? Pregnant just came thru. Strange cause i am trying for another one. I am going to hit the sack please let me know if anything makes sense. Thank You

Hi Puridalan, Thanks for responding I have not tried this in awhile I hope it will work. Remember what I see and hear and feel should connect with you present past and maybe future. If I get lucky. First thing that came to my mind was something to do with STEAM it was like I was in asauna or a workplace where there is alot of steam. Very strange. I keep hearing something to do with birthday cards. Is there someone close that is into boating I see a female relaxing on a boat and the wind is blowing thru her hair. I am seeing some kind of a struggle fighting over something like they both ave their hands on something and they are fighting over who gets it. I just had a person SALUTE me. Why do I hear the words STOP IT. I am hearing a song by Kansas carry on our wayword son. Does that mean something? I am seeing an older female with long greying brown hair but what is weird is I only see the right side and no face weird. I am hearing like music from the country INDIA does that mean something? You know the music that they would charm a snake(cobra). I see someone leaving carrying their bags behind them. I just saw a pretty rose.This is a start I know it is not much and it might not make any sense but I am just getting started so please I will do more another time. Thank You and let me know if anything made sense.

I am not sure about the steam, boat or on wayward son even though I do know the song, also I don't understand the salute thing.

However you were right about the birthday card, I just got the b-day card today in fact haha so kudos. I was also listening to indian techno music today as well.

I am also not sure about the female you keep seeing, you'll have to give me a better description, but kudos to the throu explinations none the less

Ok I will again I have a loud dog that snores. I am going to look at you're pic now. Let me see. Have you been worring alot lately? That was told to me. I was told whistle this must mean somethimg I think. I am a great whistler. I am seeing two people playing patty cake. Why do I feel there is something big building up behing you? Like a storm is coming. I just heard shower are you getting a new one or is something going on with you're shower. Are you remodeling? Why would I see crutches? I am hearing NEVER NEVER LAND. Very strange. I am seeing alot of medical staff like something is going to happen or happen recently. Are you aruing maybe fighting with someone? Pregnant just came thru. Strange cause i am trying for another one. I am going to hit the sack please let me know if anything makes sense. Thank You

I wouldn't say worrying as so much stressed I have finals this week and just did three today..so it could be that haha. Funny you mentioned whistling..because I can't :P I havent played pat a cake in ages. As for the shower, no remodeling..though it does need to be cleaned.

The medical thing..I hope I'm not going back anytime soon, the past few months I was in the ER in and out due to a mysterious viral mutation in the liver, never found out what it was, but now my levels are basically back down to normal. I have no clue why you see crutches as I do not have any..or never never land lol. Maybe I'll never get done? :P jk. I am not fighting with anyone at the moment, haven't had the time to. Finally, I am not pregnant, ROFL that would be the last thing I'd want right now.

Even though some things didn't make sense, you also did hit on some key points here and there. It is a good start my friend, glad to have you aboard. And thank you very much

Edited by puridalan

I wouldn't say worrying as so much stressed I have finals this week and just did three today..so it could be that haha. Funny you mentioned whistling..because I can't :P I havent played pat a cake in ages. As for the shower, no remodeling..though it does need to be cleaned.

The medical thing..I hope I'm not going back anytime soon, the past few months I was in the ER in and out due to a mysterious viral mutation in the liver, never found out what it was, but now my levels are basically back down to normal. I have no clue why you see crutches as I do not have any..or never never land lol. Maybe I'll never get done? :P jk. I am not fighting with anyone at the moment, haven't had the time to. Finally, I am not pregnant, ROFL that would be the last thing I'd want right now.

Even though some things didn't make sense, you also did hit on some key points here and there. It is a good start my friend, glad to have you aboard. And thank you very much

Thank you very much. The first one is the hardest to get back into it. Lets see what the next one will be like. It takes time to get things moving in the right direction. Remember some of the stuff that don't match you will have in you're head and when it presents itself you will get back with me. Thanks again.

Thank you very much. The first one is the hardest to get back into it. Lets see what the next one will be like. It takes time to get things moving in the right direction. Remember some of the stuff that don't match you will have in you're head and when it presents itself you will get back with me. Thanks again.

Understanding time frames like when I saw the medical people if I could have seen more there that would of helped me or said viral. but practice makes you better. See what I see is small clips but I don't like the building of a storm. Like something is after you I wonder what that means maybe something that has not presented itself. I hope not. See ya got to go to work.

Hi Zenfahr, I will do you tomorrow. I need to do one a day so I wont mix anything up. Remember I am learning so it might take some time to get on track Thanks for you're interest.

Nice I look forward to it!!! Thanks! And Ditto to what Puridalan said!

Understanding time frames like when I saw the medical people if I could have seen more there that would of helped me or said viral. but practice makes you better. See what I see is small clips but I don't like the building of a storm. Like something is after you I wonder what that means maybe something that has not presented itself. I hope not. See ya got to go to work.

I understand when I do most of these reads I see small clips to that last nanoseconds, so yes I understand completely. If you wish you can pm me about the building of the storm, as you say something is after me...lol

I understand when I do most of these reads I see small clips to that last nanoseconds, so yes I understand completely. If you wish you can pm me about the building of the storm, as you say something is after me...lol

:o HEY IM NOT AFTER YOU!! nope no stalking here!! :D i just wanted to be your friend!!! LOL just kidding! :P

:o HEY IM NOT AFTER YOU!! nope no stalking here!! :D i just wanted to be your friend!!! LOL just kidding! :P

I am looking foward to you're read tonight Zenfahr. See ya later. I all ready feel it wil be a good one.

Hi Zenfahr, Looks like I came to the right site for reads. Lets see what comes to me. I just heard I am messing with an old pro.I don't know where that came from but before I started it was told to me. See I have to put tissue in my ears to try and get rid of all sounds.When I do this I really need complete silence. It is like I am hearing my inner self talk to me. Some people have a blocking system and when I am thinking of you I am being blocked so lets see why and if I can get around it. It is very strange I feel like I am on some kind of speed or something to make me type so fast what a rush. What I am seeing is a very spiritual vision. I am seeing an Indian female about ready to sit and cross her legs Indian style like she is getting ready to look into a fire for some visions. Very strong. See when I see stuff that deals with Indians I know it is of a higher spiritual power.I don't know why I would be directed to a small bike but what I am seeing is the handle bars and the front wheel turning back and forth. I am wondering if the turning back and forth is a warning not to read you. So as I go further we will see if there is any more road blocks. I am having a rough time not much wants to come thru. I am going to get a glass of water to help break the silence. I am hearing the howling of the wind as i set back down. Like on a bitter cold day the wind at night will have that howling effect but there is really no wolf there. I am seeing a person holding some beads in there hand. And movinghe beads back and forth thru their hands. I am getting a very high peircing sound in my left ear like the old tell when you hear that a person has died or is going to die soon. you have a different kind of read and I told you earlier it would be interesting and boy is it. I am seeing a mother holding her baby or child in her arms and reading a book but you can ee how beatiful it is and it is like a light shines over both of them glowing brightly. I heard a small voice say CASTLE does that means something? I am seeing a dog running and jump up and bite on a stick or an object and it jumps as high as the person height.Funny I am feeling my face like I have the softest skin. I just heard LIBRARY. When I hear these words I must put them on even if they don't mean anything. Sometime when I read someone it connects to the news around me or them. It is like I am actually seeing thru their eyes. I don't know if any of this is making sense but I have went around a different corner with you. I think I had a hard time getting stuff with you. Not many objects. I will look at you're avatar and see if I can get anything else. Very much a mystery, complex,I am seeing a female tie her shoe and is about to go jogging or running. Opposites come thru to things you might not like but you think of it. I am done for tonight I really enjoyed you're company and please let me know if anything makes any sense cause I still feel like I am an excellent typer and I am not. Thanks I end with a smile.

Remote viewing has always intrigued me. You can give me a go if you like, would be interesting to see what you come up with.

Remote viewing has always intrigued me. You can give me a go if you like, would be interesting to see what you come up with.

I would love to try tonight. Thank you for the practice and interest.

Hi Hecate, I wanted to do you tonight but I have a good size headache and my daughter has a bad earache so I will have to do you tomorrow. Thank you for you're patience

Hi Hecate, I wanted to do you tonight but I have a good size headache and my daughter has a bad earache so I will have to do you tomorrow. Thank you for you're patience

I took my baby to the hospital and she had a bad infection in the ear. Strange how you spend 2 hours to see a doc five minutes for him to see you. Thank you all I will try to get back on schedule tonight if i am not to tired from the hour and a half sleep.

Hi Hecate, Thanks for you're patience I will try tonight. Remember what I see might not happen yet. It might happen while you are watching a show I dont know exactly how it works but some how it should be connected to you where you will respond back. So lets get started. I just heard something that don't make any sense I heard JELLO PIE very weird. I am hearing like I am in a big factory and I am hearing a loud stamping sound like something very heavy hitting together. I am hearing something to do with CUSTOMERS. Man I am going blank with you. Astrologer just came to me. I will have to try you in the morning nothing coming to me. Maybe to tired and need rest. Thank You

Hi Hecate, Thanks for you're patience I will try tonight. Remember what I see might not happen yet. It might happen while you are watching a show I dont know exactly how it works but some how it should be connected to you where you will respond back. So lets get started. I just heard something that don't make any sense I heard JELLO PIE very weird. I am hearing like I am in a big factory and I am hearing a loud stamping sound like something very heavy hitting together. I am hearing something to do with CUSTOMERS. Man I am going blank with you. Astrologer just came to me. I will have to try you in the morning nothing coming to me. Maybe to tired and need rest. Thank You

Hi Hecate, Sorry about last night I was very tired. Let me see if anything is told to me now.I just heard weather vane does that mean something? I am seeing horses running around. Is there a meaning to tobacco I was told that. Strange I heard ROSEGARDEN. Sounds like you must be a nature person.Was there an issue with someone saying these words GIVE ME MY WALLET. I am hearing birds singing alot. Driftwood came on. I will try a little later tonight. Got to head off to work. Thank You

Hi Hecate, Sorry about last night I was very tired. Let me see if anything is told to me now.I just heard weather vane does that mean something? I am seeing horses running around. Is there a meaning to tobacco I was told that. Strange I heard ROSEGARDEN. Sounds like you must be a nature person.Was there an issue with someone saying these words GIVE ME MY WALLET. I am hearing birds singing alot. Driftwood came on. I will try a little later tonight. Got to head off to work. Thank You

Hi sensitive touch. Absolutely no worries at all, no need to apologise. I have been looking forward to what you come up with.

You got some really good hits there. Here's some feedback:

* Not sure what "JELLOPIE" means - possibly my brain state at the moment, because that's exactly how it feels :rofl:

* Unsure about factory and the reference to CUSTOMERS - could be related to past work experiences

* I have an avid interest in astrology

* Not sure about the "weather vane" reference

* I own two horses and was actually outside having a cigarette thinking about your post the other night and tried to project that image to you to see if you would pick up on that image of the horses, so that's possibly the meaning behind 'tobacco' also :lol:

* I am definately a nature person (and it is a huge part of my spiritual thinking). I also do have a garden with roses that was planted as a memorial of someone very close to me who passed away.

* Unsure about the reference to "GIVE ME MY WALLET"

* Birds are one my favourite animals in the world and I have a special connection with them. I have lots of birds on my property, and also my favourite old bird just passed away yesterday, so I like to think that may be a special reference.

* If the reference to 'Driftwood' was in regards to the movie of that same name, then I absolutely understand that reference.

Awesome job! :tu:

Hi sensitive touch. Absolutely no worries at all, no need to apologise. I have been looking forward to what you come up with.

You got some really good hits there. Here's some feedback:

* Not sure what "JELLOPIE" means - possibly my brain state at the moment, because that's exactly how it feels :rofl:

* Unsure about factory and the reference to CUSTOMERS - could be related to past work experiences

* I have an avid interest in astrology

* Not sure about the "weather vane" reference

* I own two horses and was actually outside having a cigarette thinking about your post the other night and tried to project that image to you to see if you would pick up on that image of the horses, so that's possibly the meaning behind 'tobacco' also :lol:

* I am definately a nature person (and it is a huge part of my spiritual thinking). I also do have a garden with roses that was planted as a memorial of someone very close to me who passed away.

* Unsure about the reference to "GIVE ME MY WALLET"

* Birds are one my favourite animals in the world and I have a special connection with them. I have lots of birds on my property, and also my favourite old bird just passed away yesterday, so I like to think that may be a special reference.

* If the reference to 'Driftwood' was in regards to the movie of that same name, then I absolutely understand that reference.

Awesome job! :tu:

I am impressed that you could send that to me and I picked it up. Thank you it sounds like we did connect in some important ways. Thank You