Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

remote viewing readings

Rick Waid

(pause)....... LMFAO!.. ROFL!... :lol::w00t::lol::blush: I just checked your profile. You are a man!! I'm so sorry. My intuition just kicked itself in it's own A**!! hahahahahha.

My bad dude. Please don't take that offensively. You don't write like a girl, I just saw you as a girl. hmmmmmm.. Funny.

Tata.

This is what it is all about. Having fun reading thru the possibilities and understanding the results. I bet the way you write you are a fun person to be around. Bless you. This is why I try to do this and can't wait for the response they are not all as good as you'res but you understand different then other that might not fit things the way you do. It sounded like some other things hit but in a way that I am very satisfied. I am so happy things are turning around for you and I hope the futures stays bright. Sorry I am a male. But for some reason I connect more with females than men. I was raised by my mom only and most people thought I would grow up to be gay which if that was mentto be than I would of. My son has the same bday as when you started and he is a bisexual. So thanks for playing and I can't wait to start on my next read it has been very much fun and thanks for opening up and letting me in for a peek.

Edited by sensitive touch

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• bornmystic

• archernyc

• Blue Box

Hello

I wouldn't mind if you gave me a try. Is there any info you need to start?

Jav

Hi Javril, i can't read tonight very tired and I have been hearing WARNING so i might be a little over loaded today. I will get you asap but when it is time it will happen Thank You.

Hello

I wouldn't mind if you gave me a try. Is there any info you need to start?

Jav

Hi Javril, I am going to try and see what comes thru I have been stressed at work so I have not been able to concentrate. So lets see what is being shown I instantly see a basketball bouncing up and down and it seams to be a high bounce not waist high but to a normal person it would be shoulder length. I am seeing a poker hand and the Jack of Spades was the dominant card. I am hearing the rumbling of cars like at the start of a car race. I just heard Nephew is there something going on this person? I just saw a side view of a person back in the Egyptian days with or mabye it was the Roman days cause this person has a metal hat covering his head and the side of his face. I am slowly hearing a HEART BEAT. Do you see alot or drive by oil pumps on the side of the road I am seeing it go up and down. They look like a teeder todder if that is spelled right. Very interesting I saw a bookshelf like back in the days like on the show BAT MAN where it can completly turn itself around. I am seeing crowds of people on a stand. I heard the word SURGICAL. I am either seeing a sketch of something like old bottles. very cool though. It is so hard to do this during the day with dogs barking and kids playing. Why am I hearing WINSTON CUP.I believe that is dealing with racing. I am seeing the parting of clouds and a pretty blue sky is behind it but I actually see someone spreading them open. I am hearing the word BOXERS. I am seeing an old man with wire rim glasses writing something with his head down. I am looking down at like a design of something I am over the top of it and I am looking down and watching as this thing is moving almost like I am a Giant looking down on someone home and watching there every move and action. What a weird visual. I am seeing big animal statues but when I SAY BIG I AM TALKING HUGE LIKE YOU WOULD SEE IN THE VERY OLD TIME WHEN THEY BUILT STUFF THAT WE STILL CAN'T EXPLAIN IT. bUT IT WAS NOT COMPLETE LIKE ONLY THE BASE AND THE FEET AND PART OF THE BODY WAS THERE No head very strange. For some reason I am seeing big with you. I will take a break and wait for you're response before I can move on cause this one is out there a bit. Thanks

That is very interesting, there are some things that I'm not sure about like the Winston cup or the oil pumps but some things that could relate to what I've dealt with at work in the last few days. You mentioned some sort of pattern or design could you describe it? Also could you describe the old man with the glasses? I'd also like to know what you think about the giant thing. Thanks for doing this.

Jav

That is very interesting, there are some things that I'm not sure about like the Winston cup or the oil pumps but some things that could relate to what I've dealt with at work in the last few days. You mentioned some sort of pattern or design could you describe it? Also could you describe the old man with the glasses? I'd also like to know what you think about the giant thing. Thanks for doing this.

Jav

Hi Javril I will try to look farther if I can. I did a little research on the Jack of Spades and this is what I found.Jack of Spades: The Spiritual Initiate or the Thief Card

Through an excess of mental power and creativity, the Jack of Spades can either become a visionary or a thief. This card also represents the spiritual initiate. Among these people we find those who have either or both qualities present. There is no doubt about their creative power and their ability to do anything with their minds. The question is whether or not they direct this energy with wisdom and patience or whether they are lured by the "easy wins" they can extract out of many situations and move towards the low side of their card. They sit in a powerful place and this power can either take them to the highest or tempt them to the lowest. These people always do well with the public and can become successful artists or actors. They often inherit money even though they can make enough on their own. They are usually ambitious and it is their basic value system, usually a result of their childhood, that is most responsible for their direction and success.

Your Karma Cards are the:

Seven of Clubs - You owe something to this person and they reflect you in some way.

Ten of Clubs - This person owes you and you are their mirror in some way.

Text Copyright 1996 by Robert Camp - all rights reserved. Is it ok to copy someone elses quotes. Please let me know.

Edited by sensitive touch

Hi Javril I will try to look farther if I can. I did a little research on the Jack of Spades and this is what I found.Jack of Spades: The Spiritual Initiate or the Thief Card

Through an excess of mental power and creativity, the Jack of Spades can either become a visionary or a thief. This card also represents the spiritual initiate. Among these people we find those who have either or both qualities present. There is no doubt about their creative power and their ability to do anything with their minds. The question is whether or not they direct this energy with wisdom and patience or whether they are lured by the "easy wins" they can extract out of many situations and move towards the low side of their card. They sit in a powerful place and this power can either take them to the highest or tempt them to the lowest. These people always do well with the public and can become successful artists or actors. They often inherit money even though they can make enough on their own. They are usually ambitious and it is their basic value system, usually a result of their childhood, that is most responsible for their direction and success.

Your Karma Cards are the:

Seven of Clubs - You owe something to this person and they reflect you in some way.

Ten of Clubs - This person owes you and you are their mirror in some way.

Text Copyright 1996 by Robert Camp - all rights reserved. Is it ok to copy someone elses quotes. Please let me know.

Well I guess I would describe myself as strong willed and ambitious so that makes sense. Could you answer my questions from my prievious post? I'm very interested to know what you saw. Thanks.

Jav

Jav

I am seeing an old man with wire rim glasses writing something with his head down. I am looking down at like a design of something. See when I saw the man he was almost like a statue or a painting. I did not see him make any movement. I was directed to the glasses the white or grey hair the position he was end like he was writing something important. remember I am starting out at this I have alot to learn so what I see I see snippits. It comes and goes very quick. When I saw the man it was a side view and like I said he did not move. This design was like looking at the mechanisms of a clock with gears that were turning one way then another. Large ones and small ones. Like I was the maker of this machine and I was watching it from up above watching how it worked. I was looking into like a container that held its part inside of it. Giant it seamed to me that I was the giant and when I looked down everything was small. Most of the read dealt with very large size. The basketball bouncing high the large statues that half were gone. It sounds like I am hitting on something. If you would like I will try again Friday night to see what else comes to me maybe I can get more specifics for you. Thanks

Jav

The thing I saw was very complexed way beyond my knowledge.

Well I guess I would describe myself as strong willed and ambitious so that makes sense. Could you answer my questions from my prievious post? I'm very interested to know what you saw. Thanks.

Jav

I will try to see some more stuff if that is ok.I wish I knew who my helper is cause I really don't know I have not been told yet. I just hear things and see things and I have to try to put them in words and it is hard sometimes. If I keep getting people to ask for reads then maybe I will understand it better. See what I am seeing tonight is the think guy where he is catpured by the artist thinking. is there someplace near where people stand up high and there are rails where they put there hand on as they cross like a bridge or a walkway. What I am seeing is only the hand and part of the arm and the rail as they walk. It is not much but I must not be allowed to see the rest yet.I am hearing GLOBAL WARMING. Very strange. I am seeing a man with a conductors hat on it is like a cap. I am seeing big chains and they are not straight across but sink in the center kinda like a jump rope position. I am seeing a man in the bed looks very sick and it is hard for him to communicate. It was a quick flash he was trying to get up and then it was gone. I am seeing the color yellow on some equipment. I am hearing like chimes around me. I am seeing something weird I see a man again and he is like rocking his chair like half way in the air. Like when you fall over I see it half way I don't get to see the rest. I just heard a silent voice say CANCER.I am seeing an object like a net but it is not a net that is carrying something this is big almost like a crane would move. It is so easy to get stuff from you but maybe this time it won't connect but it is coming thru very smooth. I will try more later let me know where I am going if it is going anywhere. Thanks

Hiya Sensitive!

Figured out the raisin brand cereal comment you made. I was talking to my lil girly friend and remember I stated that we have a very intense relationship as well as an incredibly intense joint situation that we are dealing with? Well, I offered her cereal the other morning and when she replied no, she reminded me that the only cereal she eats in the morning is raisin brand.

Ha. It's funny how your reading was so abstract but it actually grabbed not only on symbolical forms of the situation I was looking at but pulled in the 1 person who is dealing with the same thing. (ps, it's not relationship crap. It's very serious and you grabbed it.) Bravo!!

I just laughed out loud when the words raisin brand left her mouth. I told her I had to get online to tell you about it.. lol.

tata.

Hiya Sensitive!

Figured out the raisin brand cereal comment you made. I was talking to my lil girly friend and remember I stated that we have a very intense relationship as well as an incredibly intense joint situation that we are dealing with? Well, I offered her cereal the other morning and when she replied no, she reminded me that the only cereal she eats in the morning is raisin brand.

Ha. It's funny how your reading was so abstract but it actually grabbed not only on symbolical forms of the situation I was looking at but pulled in the 1 person who is dealing with the same thing. (ps, it's not relationship crap. It's very serious and you grabbed it.) Bravo!!

I just laughed out loud when the words raisin brand left her mouth. I told her I had to get online to tell you about it.. lol.

tata.

How many times do I have to thank you.You are special and you know. Most people would just blow things off like whatever but you remember things and store them. This is why we connect you are helpful in many ways Thanks again.

I will try to see some more stuff if that is ok.I wish I knew who my helper is cause I really don't know I have not been told yet. I just hear things and see things and I have to try to put them in words and it is hard sometimes. If I keep getting people to ask for reads then maybe I will understand it better. See what I am seeing tonight is the think guy where he is catpured by the artist thinking. is there someplace near where people stand up high and there are rails where they put there hand on as they cross like a bridge or a walkway. What I am seeing is only the hand and part of the arm and the rail as they walk. It is not much but I must not be allowed to see the rest yet.I am hearing GLOBAL WARMING. Very strange. I am seeing a man with a conductors hat on it is like a cap. I am seeing big chains and they are not straight across but sink in the center kinda like a jump rope position. I am seeing a man in the bed looks very sick and it is hard for him to communicate. It was a quick flash he was trying to get up and then it was gone. I am seeing the color yellow on some equipment. I am hearing like chimes around me. I am seeing something weird I see a man again and he is like rocking his chair like half way in the air. Like when you fall over I see it half way I don't get to see the rest. I just heard a silent voice say CANCER.I am seeing an object like a net but it is not a net that is carrying something this is big almost like a crane would move. It is so easy to get stuff from you but maybe this time it won't connect but it is coming thru very smooth. I will try more later let me know where I am going if it is going anywhere. Thanks

Hi, sorry I haven't commented I was away for the weekend. It is interesting that you mentioned cancer as I found out that a person I know with cancer had to be placed into a hospital this weekend. What would you describe the chime sound like?

Hi, sorry I haven't commented I was away for the weekend. It is interesting that you mentioned cancer as I found out that a person I know with cancer had to be placed into a hospital this weekend. What would you describe the chime sound like?

They were different sounds high mediun and low almost every range so it would of pleased anybody.

If you are still doing them, I would love for you to do it for me as well.

If you are still doing them, I would love for you to do it for me as well.

I will try tonight. Thanks for you're response.

I will try tonight. Thanks for you're response.

Let me know if there is anything you need to know before hand.

How many times do I have to thank you.You are special and you know. Most people would just blow things off like whatever but you remember things and store them. This is why we connect you are helpful in many ways Thanks again.

Oh I won't blow it off. Listen up people, positive feed back is great! I actually stopped reading cards about 3 months ago for people due to a personal situation but I had never asked if my readings were completely accurate or if the things ever came true for them. About month 1/2 ago, I received 3 calls from past clients/ friends and when I told them I had stopped, they said, "why?! They were all right on!" That is always wonderful to hear and really helps those of out who give ourselves to help others with readings.

You do a great job and your quite powerful in my opinion. Have fun with your readings. See ya around dear. I can't wait to be able to start me a thread one day but I'm gonna give it......... ummmmmm, lets say.... A year.... We'll see if my intuition is right on that one! hahahah.

Hey, never had any kind of psychic reading before let alone remote viewing. Could you give me a shot whenever you get the chance?

Let me know if there is anything you need to know before hand.

Hi Drifting Orchid, Thanks for helping out with the practice. I have been working all day lets see if anything comes to mind. First image that came to me was you floating above the clouds now what was cool with this vision was I was actually feeling the freedom the good energy I could actually see the clouds boy was this a great feeling. Have you ever sleep in a hotel bed before and the next day it was the best sleep ever well that was what I was feeling. What I am seeing now is strange cause I see like you are moving but you're fists are up like a sparing is going on. I see the movement back and forth very strange like you are fighting something but there is nothing there. Why am I seeing a piercing. Is there a connection with you with piercings? I just saw a female again but this time she was dressed up and what it looked like to me was from the 40's or 50's maybe older but the female has a dress on and she is done with her performance and she is holding on to her dress at the very end or both sides at the bottom almost ready for a bow. Do you have someone around that really likes the leather bit and the make up really acts the part of a tough but cool cat. Weird wording. Everytime I see you you are there and it looks like you are holding someones hand but there is no one there. Why am I being shown this in different ways. I am seeing a person looking in there purse but really has a hard time finding what she is looking for moving things all around. Why am I seeing so many females? Now I am seeing another person in a uniform and is holding some kind of thing in there left hand and the person puts it under their left arm . Like in the movies when a teacher puts that long stick under the arm when she has made her point. I was just shown some toes but what was weird is there was something about a crooked toe that I was drawn to. I have crooked toes. I just hear windy or wendy does that mean something? I just heard skateboarders. See what I might be doing is seeing things from you're mind , past, present or future. Interesting read not alot of objects more of like a movie and different characters acting out. Let me know if anything connects. Thanks

Hi Drifting Orchid, Thanks for helping out with the practice. I have been working all day lets see if anything comes to mind. First image that came to me was you floating above the clouds now what was cool with this vision was I was actually feeling the freedom the good energy I could actually see the clouds boy was this a great feeling. Have you ever sleep in a hotel bed before and the next day it was the best sleep ever well that was what I was feeling. What I am seeing now is strange cause I see like you are moving but you're fists are up like a sparing is going on. I see the movement back and forth very strange like you are fighting something but there is nothing there. Why am I seeing a piercing. Is there a connection with you with piercings? I just saw a female again but this time she was dressed up and what it looked like to me was from the 40's or 50's maybe older but the female has a dress on and she is done with her performance and she is holding on to her dress at the very end or both sides at the bottom almost ready for a bow. Do you have someone around that really likes the leather bit and the make up really acts the part of a tough but cool cat. Weird wording. Everytime I see you you are there and it looks like you are holding someones hand but there is no one there. Why am I being shown this in different ways. I am seeing a person looking in there purse but really has a hard time finding what she is looking for moving things all around. Why am I seeing so many females? Now I am seeing another person in a uniform and is holding some kind of thing in there left hand and the person puts it under their left arm . Like in the movies when a teacher puts that long stick under the arm when she has made her point. I was just shown some toes but what was weird is there was something about a crooked toe that I was drawn to. I have crooked toes. I just hear windy or wendy does that mean something? I just heard skateboarders. See what I might be doing is seeing things from you're mind , past, present or future. Interesting read not alot of objects more of like a movie and different characters acting out. Let me know if anything connects. Thanks

-Recently there has been a change in my life, in many ways it feels like it has set me free. Like I can do things that I haven't done before. Even though it is a thrill experience I sometimes get scared of it. Perhaps this is what the floating in the clouds means.

-I feeling like I a fighting with myself at the moment. I feel like I may have a chance to be happy with someone, but being with them scares me for certain reasons. I fight with myself constantly because of it. Perhaps this is what the fighting someone invisible is.

-No clue here on piercings. The only piercings I have are in my ears. Nothing really special. A few weeks ago the guy mentioned above did get me a pair of earrings that I felt guilty for accepting. Not if that fits it exactly. I had almost forgot about it.

-As for the lady bowing, I feel like I have been putting on a show for my family and hiding who I am for the longest time. I really hope this isn't me you are seeing. Or perhaps it's saying I will continue to deceive them until I am much older. I was taking a shot in the dark I really don't know what to think about this.

-Leather tough girl? No clue, it may be metaphorical but I cannot think of anybody.

-Holding hands with no one? Perhaps this symbolizes the fact the person I have been mentioning above... well I am scared of losing him. He has been in my life for the longest time, and I feel like if I don't step up to the plate I may lose him.

-My purse is incredibly disorganized, I hate the bloody thing. It's a constant struggle me. I hate having to carry so much crap around. Interesting tid bit there.

-Person who has made her point. I am taking another shot in the dark here, but a close friend has been scolding me about being so fickle with the above problem.

The rest of this I am really not sure about. Couldn't think of anything. Overall, not a bad reading, thanks a lot.

-Caitlyn

Hey, never had any kind of psychic reading before let alone remote viewing. Could you give me a shot whenever you get the chance?

Hi Joshsluss, I will try tonight to see what comes thru. Thanks for you're interest.

-Recently there has been a change in my life, in many ways it feels like it has set me free. Like I can do things that I haven't done before. Even though it is a thrill experience I sometimes get scared of it. Perhaps this is what the floating in the clouds means.

-I feeling like I a fighting with myself at the moment. I feel like I may have a chance to be happy with someone, but being with them scares me for certain reasons. I fight with myself constantly because of it. Perhaps this is what the fighting someone invisible is.

-No clue here on piercings. The only piercings I have are in my ears. Nothing really special. A few weeks ago the guy mentioned above did get me a pair of earrings that I felt guilty for accepting. Not if that fits it exactly. I had almost forgot about it.

-As for the lady bowing, I feel like I have been putting on a show for my family and hiding who I am for the longest time. I really hope this isn't me you are seeing. Or perhaps it's saying I will continue to deceive them until I am much older. I was taking a shot in the dark I really don't know what to think about this.

-Leather tough girl? No clue, it may be metaphorical but I cannot think of anybody.

-Holding hands with no one? Perhaps this symbolizes the fact the person I have been mentioning above... well I am scared of losing him. He has been in my life for the longest time, and I feel like if I don't step up to the plate I may lose him.

-My purse is incredibly disorganized, I hate the bloody thing. It's a constant struggle me. I hate having to carry so much crap around. Interesting tid bit there.

-Person who has made her point. I am taking another shot in the dark here, but a close friend has been scolding me about being so fickle with the above problem.

The rest of this I am really not sure about. Couldn't think of anything. Overall, not a bad reading, thanks a lot.

-Caitlyn

Thanks Caitlyn, I appreciate you getting back so quick. I hope things stay positive. And what you want will still be there when you need it.Thanks Again

I'd be interested in seeing if anybody fancies taking a shot at reading me - i'll be honest in my replies. :)

Hi Scanner, I will do you on Friday. I try to do one a day so I won't get them mixed up. So I will see ya then. Thanks for the practice.