Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

remote viewing readings

Rick Waid

Hi Scanner, I will do you on Friday. I try to do one a day so I won't get them mixed up. So I will see ya then. Thanks for the practice.

I look forward to it! :tu:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• bornmystic

• archernyc

• rileycooper

Hi Joshsluss, I will try tonight to see what comes thru. Thanks for you're interest.

Great, thanks.

Great, thanks.

sorry about last night but I am getting some work done in my home and I only got 40 minutes of sleep last night so I will try tonight if I can stay awake. Thank You

Hey, never had any kind of psychic reading before let alone remote viewing. Could you give me a shot whenever you get the chance?

Hi Joshsluss, Sorry I have not been around to much work at home. So I will try you today if my brain is working. So lets see what is coming thru. I just heard HAS BEEN see when I hear these words they are suppose to connect. Like you might be at a person home and they keep bring up he was an old has been. Someone that used to be good at something but now is not. I just heard a small whisper say FRIEND is there something going on with one of you're friends. I would not be told unless it is some what true I hope. I am seeing a body stretched out completly like I am looking down at a swimmer in the water. I can't tell if male or female but I can tell I am above looking down and see the stretched out position. The position is what I am being directed to. Hands together and feet together. I am hearing someone talking about WHICH CORNER? I am seeing a basketball and a person dribbling down the court. ee sometimes I might see something you might be going to watch very soon or just did. I get small clips of you're mind I believe. I am hearing someone talking with an accent. This is a guy I hear talking. I just saw like a crossbow and an arrow relesaing from it. I am seeing someone hiding something as they do it they are looking around to make sure no one knows were it is. And the person looks like he is in a solid black clothing almost like a burglar. Very strange. I am being shown a DIAMOND shape sign for some reason. Does this make sense I heard LETS GET IT TOGETHER? I am seeing a man laugh but it is not a big laugh like just enough to let others know he is laughing but it seams fake and he is putting on a show just to please people around him. I am seeing a picture with water behind it kinda like a postcard from some where pretty I can see the homes or buildings and the water after it. I am seeing alot of smoke but it is like clouds of smoke. I am seeing someone in like an ambulance bed being rushed down a hall amybe in a hospital I am being shown like the side rails on the bed and the urgency to get to I don't know but the lights are bright above. Almost Like I am the patient. Is the some kind of special necklace or locket I am being shown could be a watch that opens up. I see it in someones hand observing it. I kinda went blank but let me know if anything makes sense and remember what I say cause it might not happen yet. I usually do this at night when everything is calm but I am backed up. Thanks

Hi sensitive touch, if you still need practice I would love a reading.

I would love to try I have you set up for Sunday. I try to do one a day but I have been very busy at home so I have one person ahead of you that I will do tonight. So I will see ya Sunday. Thanks

Hello, Sensitive touch

I would enjoy a reading from you, thanks!

Hello, Sensitive touch

I would enjoy a reading from you, thanks!

Hi Charmcph33, Yes I will get to you asap. Just a couple ahead of you so please be a little patient and I will get to you. Thank

no problem , take your time ...look forward to it! :)

I'd be interested in seeing if anybody fancies taking a shot at reading me - i'll be honest in my replies. :)

Hi Scanner, Thanks for you're patience lets see what is coming to me.The first vision I saw was what looked like to me Ceasar in a chair and I was looking up at him and seeing his power and it felt good. What i instantly felt with you was the ability to see wrong from right. To know a scammer when one is around. You remind me of another person on a different site that had alot of knowledge on things in ways that most people would not understand. I am not getting things passed to me like normal is there a reason why. Do you have blocking abilty. Cause nothing want's to pop in my mind or be told to me. So I will go get a water to try over again. Do you believe in this stuff? You have to believe and let me see. I just saw a merry-go-round going very fast and a person going by but only a blur. I am seeing a female with her back against the wall but very sad and in tears and I even seen her hair in a ponytail. Is there something going on with a SISTER I just heard some one say it's his sister. I am seeing a female walking strange for some reason like she might be handicap she kinda jerks when she moves. very strange visual. Have you ever watched the Flintstone where at the end he gets locked out well I just went thru that with you but I heard someone scream DON"T LOCK ME OUT. I am seeing the poles that move back and forth like the fuss ball was how you move the guys back and forth to kick the ball. I don't know why it just flashes in front of me. I was at a lower position when I saw it like I was a small kid looking up. I just heard I DON'T TO ANNOUNCE IT. Someone just told me FELL DOWN TO DAY OR FELT DOWN TODAY. I just heard JIMMY HENDRIX. I am hearing a song NOW SEND A LETTER MARIA, ADDRESS IT TO MY HEART. I believe that came out in the seventies. Is there someone near with a very loud laugh I keep hearing this loud laugh. No I am hearing a voice in very slow motion like slowing a song till it is barely talking kinda creepy. I just heard SENSE OF HUMOR. I just heard THERE NOT THE SAME. I am seeing a man recline in a chair and cross his arms behind his head. I am hearing a kid say come and play with me.So thanks for letting me try.

Hi MadHatter01, Thanks for being part of my practice. I am tired but I need to get caught up. So lets see what is coming to me. The first thing taht was yelled quickly at me was STEREO and it came quick and was gone. I am seeing a person reading a book and it seams like the pages are moving quickly again. I am seeing a person turning their head with short and precise movements saying no with there face but no words. I just heard IT'S IN THE BASEMENT. This was a man talking. I just heard it's behind something. Is there something missing or are you looking for something. I am seeing a person wash their hand alot. I am seeing some medical people with there masks on. I just heard a person say. WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOU'RE SELF.Like a doctor would say to his patient. I see a female grabbing her side of her neck for some reason.It would be the right side. I am seeing a conveyor belt with stuff going down the line. I fall into pieces is a song I am hearing. I just heard put the mattress down. I just heard she is dangerous. I am seeing clouds at night and the moon very bright behind it. Must be a pretty seen. I just heard sent to HONG KONG. I got a glimpse of a rug or a blanket and it had squares and a pretty design in the square the back gound I believe was white. I feel I must try more another time I am dozing off as i do it which is not good. So I will continue another time. Thank You

Hi Scanner, Thanks for you're patience lets see what is coming to me.The first vision I saw was what looked like to me Ceasar in a chair and I was looking up at him and seeing his power and it felt good. What i instantly felt with you was the ability to see wrong from right. To know a scammer when one is around. You remind me of another person on a different site that had alot of knowledge on things in ways that most people would not understand. I am not getting things passed to me like normal is there a reason why. Do you have blocking abilty. Cause nothing want's to pop in my mind or be told to me. So I will go get a water to try over again. Do you believe in this stuff? You have to believe and let me see. I just saw a merry-go-round going very fast and a person going by but only a blur. I am seeing a female with her back against the wall but very sad and in tears and I even seen her hair in a ponytail. Is there something going on with a SISTER I just heard some one say it's his sister. I am seeing a female walking strange for some reason like she might be handicap she kinda jerks when she moves. very strange visual. Have you ever watched the Flintstone where at the end he gets locked out well I just went thru that with you but I heard someone scream DON"T LOCK ME OUT. I am seeing the poles that move back and forth like the fuss ball was how you move the guys back and forth to kick the ball. I don't know why it just flashes in front of me. I was at a lower position when I saw it like I was a small kid looking up. I just heard I DON'T TO ANNOUNCE IT. Someone just told me FELL DOWN TO DAY OR FELT DOWN TODAY. I just heard JIMMY HENDRIX. I am hearing a song NOW SEND A LETTER MARIA, ADDRESS IT TO MY HEART. I believe that came out in the seventies. Is there someone near with a very loud laugh I keep hearing this loud laugh. No I am hearing a voice in very slow motion like slowing a song till it is barely talking kinda creepy. I just heard SENSE OF HUMOR. I just heard THERE NOT THE SAME. I am seeing a man recline in a chair and cross his arms behind his head. I am hearing a kid say come and play with me.So thanks for letting me try.

Hi sensitive touch, not bad I must say, I will go through the points one at a time :)

The first vision I saw was what looked like to me Ceasar in a chair and I was looking up at him and seeing his power and it felt good.

Not to sure about that line to be honest, there's no immediate link I can think of, i'll keep thinking on that one...

What i instantly felt with you was the ability to see wrong from right. To know a scammer when one is around.

I've known plenty of scammers, con artists and criminals in my time, you get to see that not all is black and white, or clear cut, which makes me view people differently then perhaps others would.

You remind me of another person on a different site that had alot of knowledge on things in ways that most people would not understand. I am not getting things passed to me like normal is there a reason why. Do you have blocking abilty.Cause nothing want's to pop in my mind or be told to me. So I will go get a water to try over again. Do you believe in this stuff? You have to believe and let me see.

I have experimented with all manner of things when it comes to subjects like this, I do find that it's a psychological element involved, i.e if my mind is else where, and my interest in the subject is not peaked, then I see nothing relating to the subject around me.........that doesn't normally last longer then a few months though, when I go full circle and get fully involved again........I have a lot of other pressures on me at the moment, so maybe that's what your picking up on...

I just saw a merry-go-round going very fast and a person going by but only a blur. I am seeing a female with her back against the wall but very sad and in tears and I even seen her hair in a ponytail. Is there something going on with a SISTER I just heard some one say it's his sister.

Very poignant that you would pick up on that - the descriptio fits my eldest sister, we haven't spoken for nearly 2 years, she stopped speaking to me after a misunderstanding that I knew nothing about at the time - I have tried time and time again to rectify the situation (merry-go-round) but everytime I approach the subject she gets far to upset to talk and we go back to square one again...

I am seeing a female walking strange for some reason like she might be handicap she kinda jerks when she moves. very strange visual. Have you ever watched the Flintstone where at the end he gets locked out well I just went thru that with you but I heard someone scream DON"T LOCK ME OUT.

Again, very poignant you should mention that, but I can't say why on an open forum, I would be happy to pm you and tell you why though if you wanted me too....

I am seeing the poles that move back and forth like the fuss ball was how you move the guys back and forth to kick the ball. I don't know why it just flashes in front of me. I was at a lower position when I saw it like I was a small kid looking up.

I have no idea on that one, will keep thinking about that....

Someone just told me FELL DOWN TO DAY OR FELT DOWN TODAY.

48hrs ago my elderly uncle was hit by a coach when out cycling on his bike - flown by air ambulance to hospital - he's in a bad way.

I just heard JIMMY HENDRIX. I am hearing a song NOW SEND A LETTER MARIA, ADDRESS IT TO MY HEART. I believe that came out in the seventies.

That line makes me sad, yes there is someone who is desperatly waiting on me, waiting to hear from me, waiting for me to go and get them, I'm just not in a position to yet.....it's complicated, will explain further in pm if you would like further confirmation...

Is there someone near with a very loud laugh I keep hearing this loud laugh. No I am hearing a voice in very slow motion like slowing a song till it is barely talking kinda creepy. I just heard SENSE OF HUMOR. I just heard THERE NOT THE SAME.

There could be numerous things those lines relate too - actually it could relate to an experinece from years ago, but it would take ages to explain why......i'll keep pondering that one....

I am seeing a man recline in a chair and cross his arms behind his head.

That would be me every morning, in my reclining chair by the patio doors, it sit there every morning and watch the world wake up..........lol

Thanks for giving it go, I don't normally do this on forums, I keep my interest in most things away from public forums.......but I'm glad you took me up on the offer, it was an interesting exchange. :)

Hi sensitive touch, not bad I must say, I will go through the points one at a time :)

Not to sure about that line to be honest, there's no immediate link I can think of, i'll keep thinking on that one...

I've known plenty of scammers, con artists and criminals in my time, you get to see that not all is black and white, or clear cut, which makes me view people differently then perhaps others would.

I have experimented with all manner of things when it comes to subjects like this, I do find that it's a psychological element involved, i.e if my mind is else where, and my interest in the subject is not peaked, then I see nothing relating to the subject around me.........that doesn't normally last longer then a few months though, when I go full circle and get fully involved again........I have a lot of other pressures on me at the moment, so maybe that's what your picking up on...

Very poignant that you would pick up on that - the descriptio fits my eldest sister, we haven't spoken for nearly 2 years, she stopped speaking to me after a misunderstanding that I knew nothing about at the time - I have tried time and time again to rectify the situation (merry-go-round) but everytime I approach the subject she gets far to upset to talk and we go back to square one again...

Again, very poignant you should mention that, but I can't say why on an open forum, I would be happy to pm you and tell you why though if you wanted me too....

I have no idea on that one, will keep thinking about that....

48hrs ago my elderly uncle was hit by a coach when out cycling on his bike - flown by air ambulance to hospital - he's in a bad way.

That line makes me sad, yes there is someone who is desperatly waiting on me, waiting to hear from me, waiting for me to go and get them, I'm just not in a position to yet.....it's complicated, will explain further in pm if you would like further confirmation...

There could be numerous things those lines relate too - actually it could relate to an experinece from years ago, but it would take ages to explain why......i'll keep pondering that one....

That would be me every morning, in my reclining chair by the patio doors, it sit there every morning and watch the world wake up..........lol

Thanks for giving it go, I don't normally do this on forums, I keep my interest in most things away from public forums.......but I'm glad you took me up on the offer, it was an interesting exchange. :)

When you got time I would love if you pm me on the rest. Thanks for the practice and how you broke it down. When I get responses back it is like reading a book you have always wanted to read but never had the time it is very exciting. Thanks again.

Hi there, Sensitive. If you have the time, could you possibly grant me reading as well? I find these things extremely fascinating.

When you got time I would love if you pm me on the rest. Thanks for the practice and how you broke it down. When I get responses back it is like reading a book you have always wanted to read but never had the time it is very exciting. Thanks again.

No problem. As soon as I get a little bit more time to myself there'll be a pm making it's way to you! :tu:

Hi there, Sensitive. If you have the time, could you possibly grant me reading as well? I find these things extremely fascinating.

I will do you on Monday night. Thank You for you're response.

Edited by sensitive touch

Hi Sensitive Touch your nick fits you well!

I've been reading your readings and the replies you get back.

Seems you can be right on target with a lot of things.

I'm curious about how you clear your mind to see?

And if your free I would appreciate a reading as well.

I was once told I was hard to read so if it's a problem I will understand.

I use to read Tarots with a 95% accuracy rate...

I gave it up a few years ago.

Have a Good Night!

FraZZleD

no problem , take your time ...look forward to it! :)

Hi Charmcph33, Thanks for waiting. I will give it a go.I am seeing a guy with a big smile and it looks like he is putting his arm around someone but there is no one there. It is like he is on a couch but what a big smile I am being directed to but it is a smile with no teeth showing the mouth is closed. I am hearing some woman talk but they are talking like English accent I heard MY LOVE and some other stuff it was like I was being drawn into that place and time I had to back off. It was like a magnet pulling me in. I am seeing people walking or dancing and are in step kicking their legs out all in sync. Why am I hearing so many people talking it is hard to hear. what is being said. Everytime I concentrate I am getting flooded with people conversating. I was seeing a person doing some kind of dance it is like when girls have a sleep over and one girl gets on the bed and she starts acting crazy with weird dance moves. I am hearing WILL I BE SEEING HIM TONIGHT? SHE'S DOING TIME? I just heard. What is going on with this read is I am slowly going into a sleep trance and I am in a small dream and I start hearing conversations but they don't know I am there. Kinda like scrooge. I just heard a young girl shout MOMMY. I just heard COVER YOU'RE END. I just heard a man say HE ALMOST HIT ME. Older mand in his fifties. I heard YOUNG SEAMAN very strange. I just heard MADE ME SO THIRSTY. Do you ever hear any voices around you? Cause I am getting so much audio and not much visual. I just saw a dark haired female come walking right into my face. She had a strong look on her face and it stayed that way like she was wanting to say something or was warning me but it was a serious look. I am hearing another person saying WHAT DID HE SAY? I am getting tired. Very strange read I am wondering if anything will connect cause I did not feel the same here it was more like a doze off session. I would kinda doze off but it was ment to happen this way cause that is where the voices were. Thank You

Have a Good Night!

FraZZleD

Actually I put tissue in my ears and try to drown out any noise. Then I close my eyes and ask my Spirit Guide and Guardian Angel to help me see and hear. Then things start coming. Sometimes I get so much that I have to listen to what needs to be said or what is more clear when it is brought to me. And that is all I do. This last read I did was the most active voices I have ever been part of. I don't know if I am getting better that is why or was that persons energy that was amazing. I will read you on Tuesday. I like breaks so I don't mix anybody else's read up. Thanks for you're response I will see ya Tuesday,

Have a Good Night!

FraZZleD

I had one Tarot card read and it really did not tell much about what I was looking for. I believe she was a beginner. 95% that is amazing in itself. I will look forward for you're response when I am done. Have a good night.

Actually I put tissue in my ears and try to drown out any noise. Then I close my eyes and ask my Spirit Guide and Guardian Angel to help me see and hear. Then things start coming. Sometimes I get so much that I have to listen to what needs to be said or what is more clear when it is brought to me. And that is all I do. This last read I did was the most active voices I have ever been part of. I don't know if I am getting better that is why or was that persons energy that was amazing. I will read you on Tuesday. I like breaks so I don't mix anybody else's read up. Thanks for you're response I will see ya Tuesday,

Thanks for explaining how you do it. How did you learn about it?

I will be here on Tuesday! Thank God it's my day off...lol.

Hi sensitive touch,

I'd like a reading if you are still doing them. Thanks.

Welcome to my world ...sensitive touch..giggles

Yes, there is voices around me most all the time.... not to mention...mind thoughts, pics, names..etc... I am a reader also...but still learning. I have been this way since I was 12 yrs. I tried not to let over whelm you....hold back a little, block some. I'm pleased you picked it up. The lady with the stern face...lol with black hair, pulled up in a bun.. with dark dress to her ankles, black weird shoes, Italian older women...has been with me for about 6 months... I know she wants something...but for the life of me...I'm not getting what?! You amazed me...thanks much for the read. Would like to pm you and ask some questions...if its not to much for you?

thanks again!

char

Hi MadHatter01, Thanks for being part of my practice. I am tired but I need to get caught up. So lets see what is coming to me. The first thing taht was yelled quickly at me was STEREO and it came quick and was gone. I am seeing a person reading a book and it seams like the pages are moving quickly again. I am seeing a person turning their head with short and precise movements saying no with there face but no words. I just heard IT'S IN THE BASEMENT. This was a man talking. I just heard it's behind something. Is there something missing or are you looking for something. I am seeing a person wash their hand alot. I am seeing some medical people with there masks on. I just heard a person say. WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOU'RE SELF.Like a doctor would say to his patient. I see a female grabbing her side of her neck for some reason.It would be the right side. I am seeing a conveyor belt with stuff going down the line. I fall into pieces is a song I am hearing. I just heard put the mattress down. I just heard she is dangerous. I am seeing clouds at night and the moon very bright behind it. Must be a pretty seen. I just heard sent to HONG KONG. I got a glimpse of a rug or a blanket and it had squares and a pretty design in the square the back gound I believe was white. I feel I must try more another time I am dozing off as i do it which is not good. So I will continue another time. Thank You

This is the first time I have had a remote view reading so I'm not sure if this is suppose to be literal or metaphorical because I'm afraid I don't understand much of it. A person reading could be me or my housemate who is a major bookworm. Regarding the basement, it sounds like a movie I watched last week. I have no idea about all the medical stuff, hope I am not going insane. The conveyor belt reminds me of my part-time job as a checkout chick but I am unfamiliar with the song you heard. I have a blanket with squares but they are pink and green. Sorry if this hasn't been much help to you. If anything else makes sense later I will tell you. Thanks for your time though, it's very interesting.

This is the first time I have had a remote view reading so I'm not sure if this is suppose to be literal or metaphorical because I'm afraid I don't understand much of it. A person reading could be me or my housemate who is a major bookworm. Regarding the basement, it sounds like a movie I watched last week. I have no idea about all the medical stuff, hope I am not going insane. The conveyor belt reminds me of my part-time job as a checkout chick but I am unfamiliar with the song you heard. I have a blanket with squares but they are pink and green. Sorry if this hasn't been much help to you. If anything else makes sense later I will tell you. Thanks for your time though, it's very interesting.

Actually i am not done with you there are more stuff. So hold on and I will get back to you and maybe then it will make sense see i did you after I already did a read so maybe it was aprt of someone elses so i will fit you back in and finish up. Thanks.