Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

remote viewing readings

Rick Waid

Hi Blue Box, Thanks for you're patience. So lets see what is coming thru. First thing that was said to me was APPLES TO APPLES. I am having an issue connecting. So i will come back in a few minutes. I think I am straining my brain cause nothing is coming thru. I am still hear and I just hear BOUNTY HUNTER. I am getting pains in my left temple. Does this mean anything? I just heard someone say IT AINT YOU AGAIN. Do you have someone near who likes to talk to themself. I hope this was from a movie but I saw a man hurting a female by grabbing the back of her neck. I just heard ALOT OF TROUBLE FOR THEM. Or HIM. What is weird is I am seeing my life and you're life and they are getting together in other words my thought of my life and you'res are connecting as I speak. Very strange. Why am I seeing my life with you how is this happening. Everytime I think of you it is my life. I just saw two kids on a dirt hill playing and that is what is going on whith my children. I just heard a man say SHUT THE DOOR. I just saw a lady with a dog and a chain heading for the door but I am on the other side knocking. I think I will take a break and maybe finish you up Thursday. I really don't want to read my own life. But if anybody has an explaination I would love It . Thanks Blue Box and I will continue later.

Thanks for doing a reading on me, I'm looking forward to the rest tomorrow. What you have right now is very interesting. I'm kinda chuckling at what you have picked up. First off I have never actually seen the Bounty Hunter show but was reading a small article about him in my text book. The apples could be me wondering if the apples in my fridge are still good or if I'll have to throw them out. Yes, I do have a few people around me who talk to themselves. As for the guy and girl fighting not sure where that has come from, not from around here though. I do have two kids though they were inside when they got home from school not playing anywhere near dirt. I do say shut the door alot to my kids but I'm a woman LOL my husband says it every once in a while. As for the pain in the temple I haven't had a headache today but for the past few days before today I've had a pain that went through my left eye (kind of like an ice pick sharp pain) I chalked that up to allergies or caffeine. No one around me owns a dog so not sure where the lady and the dog come in.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• bornmystic

• archernyc

• rileycooper

Thanks for doing a reading on me, I'm looking forward to the rest tomorrow. What you have right now is very interesting. I'm kinda chuckling at what you have picked up. First off I have never actually seen the Bounty Hunter show but was reading a small article about him in my text book. The apples could be me wondering if the apples in my fridge are still good or if I'll have to throw them out. Yes, I do have a few people around me who talk to themselves. As for the guy and girl fighting not sure where that has come from, not from around here though. I do have two kids though they were inside when they got home from school not playing anywhere near dirt. I do say shut the door alot to my kids but I'm a woman LOL my husband says it every once in a while. As for the pain in the temple I haven't had a headache today but for the past few days before today I've had a pain that went through my left eye (kind of like an ice pick sharp pain) I chalked that up to allergies or caffeine. No one around me owns a dog so not sure where the lady and the dog come in.

So I was picking up some stuff. I was wondering what was going on. Maybe I was to tired I will rest up tonight. I like the Bounty hunter part. Thanks

Hi Agent Mulder, Looks like you have been around alot. I would love to try and see what you house looks like if that is possible. I love any kind of practice. And if you know what is going on with me and sounds like you have had much experience then please tell me. I was told different things by other people I really don't know what it is. I went on a remote viewing site and they said parts of it was remote viewing and parts were psychic and parts were empathy if that is spelled right. So I would love any info on what you think this is. And if you would like this week I will try to see you're home and see if it will work or not. Thank You

yeop, remote view my house.

as you can with remote viewing.

yeop, remote view my house.

as you can with remote viewing.

Sounds good, I will only give you things about you're home or projects that you are dealing with if this will work. But remember I measure homes for a living and I have seen Thousands of plans. So I wish myself luck and I will do you on Friday. Thanks For you're time.

Hi Blue Box, I am going to try a little bit now during the day and see if things are different. Strange I know you said you work in xrays but the first thing I saw was a side view of a rib cage so good I could see the bones the the side view was I think what I was being shown. I just heard ARM PITS what a weird word to hear. When I hear these things I am puzzled sometimes.Does someone WHISTLE alot. I just heard the word and heard the whistle. I am actually hearing the sond Whistle while you work. I am seeing young I believe was a girl but she was dressed up kinda like a western style but what was weird is all I saw was the outfit no person like they were invisible. O r maybe it was a cut out. Did you hurt you're hand recently I just saw a female kinda shaking her hand like she just hurt it.Why am I hearing the word GERMAN in the back ground like it was hard for that person to say. Was there a letter of importance or excitement that is coming or has come recently I see excitement but it was hard to get the full picture. Why am I seeing a small plane turning around on the ground? I see a female scubbing something up and down. My kids are to loud so I think it is to hard to do it during the day it feels like I am rushing myself and I think that would not be good. I will try to finish up later. Thanks

Hi Blue Box, I am going to try a little bit now during the day and see if things are different. Strange I know you said you work in xrays but the first thing I saw was a side view of a rib cage so good I could see the bones the the side view was I think what I was being shown. I just heard ARM PITS what a weird word to hear. When I hear these things I am puzzled sometimes.Does someone WHISTLE alot. I just heard the word and heard the whistle. I am actually hearing the sond Whistle while you work. I am seeing young I believe was a girl but she was dressed up kinda like a western style but what was weird is all I saw was the outfit no person like they were invisible. O r maybe it was a cut out. Did you hurt you're hand recently I just saw a female kinda shaking her hand like she just hurt it.Why am I hearing the word GERMAN in the back ground like it was hard for that person to say. Was there a letter of importance or excitement that is coming or has come recently I see excitement but it was hard to get the full picture. Why am I seeing a small plane turning around on the ground? I see a female scubbing something up and down. My kids are to loud so I think it is to hard to do it during the day it feels like I am rushing myself and I think that would not be good. I will try to finish up later. Thanks

Nope, I do not work in X-Rays. Hmmm Arm Pits.....not sure on that one. My youngest son whistles a lot maybe that was what the whistling was about. Maybe the little western girl was from what I was watching on tv. Nope I haven't hurt my hand but sometimes when I work a lot on the computer my hand does start hurting. Hmmmm German....most of my husband's ancestors were of German descent, it's something his mom is big on as well (even though it's his Dad's side that has the most German heritage in it). The plane might be my brother flying in to be here this weekend. Thanks I'm looking forward to seeing what you pick up next.

Edited by Blue Box

Nope, I do not work in X-Rays. Hmmm Arm Pits.....not sure on that one. My youngest son whistles a lot maybe that was what the whistling was about. Maybe the little western girl was from what I was watching on tv. Nope I haven't hurt my hand but sometimes when I work a lot on the computer my hand does start hurting. Hmmmm German....most of my husband's ancestors were of German descent, it's something his mom is big on as well (even though it's his Dad's side that has the most German heritage in it). The plane might be my brother flying in to be here this weekend. Thanks I'm looking forward to seeing what you pick up next.

Actually I got the xrays mixed up. But the rib cage is what was important and the side view like I was directed to a persons side rib cage. I do like it better at night I can focus more. So I will see ya later. I have 4 kids here and 2 dogs and it is like a playground with to many screams and barking goin on. See ya . WHEN you're hand hurt do you shake it cause what I was seeing was a shaking of the hand.

Edited by sensitive touch

Actually I got the xrays mixed up. But the rib cage is what was important and the side view like I was directed to a persons side rib cage. I do like it better at night I can focus more. So I will see ya later. I have 4 kids here and 2 dogs and it is like a playground with to many screams and barking goin on. See ya . WHEN you're hand hurt do you shake it cause what I was seeing was a shaking of the hand.

Yes, I do shake my hand when it hurts. Doesn't help much but it's just a reaction to it LOL.

I would keep an eye on Rochester Michigan cause I see future events when i name cities and it usually happens very soon. So lets see if it does come true about this city. Thanks

I'll know for sure if it happens...lol.

Sorry about all the duplicate posts either the site was not working for me last night or my computer was messing up. Everytime I'd go back to see my reply it was not there. But today it is. Sorry!

FraZZleD

I'll know for sure if it happens...lol.

Sorry about all the duplicate posts either the site was not working for me last night or my computer was messing up. Everytime I'd go back to see my reply it was not there. But today it is. Sorry!

FraZZleD

Hi FraZZled, Nice to hear from you again. It is a full moon tonight. I wonder if this will make a difference on my reads. We will have to wait and see. SEE Ya

Yes, I do shake my hand when it hurts. Doesn't help much but it's just a reaction to it LOL.

Hi Blue Box, Thanks for waiting for so long. Everyone is asleep and I am at a relaxed state of mind. So lets see what need to be seen. It is a full moon tonight so I hope it will help to do better. I am seeing what looked like a violin being played by a female. I am not hearing the sound just the motions I am seeing. I am seeing a window in a vehicle rolling up and something getting caught in it. I see you waiting and maybe assisting me tonight. Or maybe it is someone else but she is looking at me very patient and smiling very graceful. Just a story I am trying to concentrate and when I do this I put tissue in my ears and all of a sudden a mosquito was around my left ear and it took me three times before I got it like something was wanting to disturb me.Now my left ear is on fire cause I smacked my ear. Oops. Why do i see weird stuff alot what I just saw was a female on top of some place very high she looks back and jumps. Do you sometimes sleep on you're side and just stare cause you can't sleep the way i am seeing is the person is sleeping on their right side. And she kinda takes the cover and wraps it up around her neck to where only her head is sticking out. Sorry I went into that thought alot. I am hearing HONEY MUSTARD.I am getting blocked again. WHy is this happening with you. I will come back later. What a challenge. Stuff is not popping up quickly. Why do I feel you are near and just waiting for something I need to give you. Is there someone near that wears like a cooking apron? I see one on someone but I cant make the person out. FOLGERS IN YOU'RE CUP. I am hearing this coffee song. I just saw a neat thing it was like a tornado or somekind of twisting object was spinning so fast that I was getting hit by the dirt but it was like I was in a car or was behing glass and the dirt was coming right to my face and it was hitting the glass or what ever was protecting me. I just hear someone talking to a MICHAEL. I have to take another break. I will try again another time. It is not flowing with you tonight. To prove this to me I am going to read a pm if I get nothing there I will let you know. Thanks

Hi, I would love to practice my remote viewing skills if possible. I am a beginner but I need the practice. I will read anyone. Thank You

Hi everyone, I believe I have to take a small break cause my brain is a mush right now. I will start reads up again starting after the holiday. Just need a break. I am forcing things and I should not. Kinda like writers block. SO thanks to everyone I will come back refreshed. I will keep checking and communicating but will relax on the reads. Thanks again.

Edited by sensitive touch

Hi Blue Box, Thanks for waiting for so long. Everyone is asleep and I am at a relaxed state of mind. So lets see what need to be seen. It is a full moon tonight so I hope it will help to do better. I am seeing what looked like a violin being played by a female. I am not hearing the sound just the motions I am seeing. I am seeing a window in a vehicle rolling up and something getting caught in it. I see you waiting and maybe assisting me tonight. Or maybe it is someone else but she is looking at me very patient and smiling very graceful. Just a story I am trying to concentrate and when I do this I put tissue in my ears and all of a sudden a mosquito was around my left ear and it took me three times before I got it like something was wanting to disturb me.Now my left ear is on fire cause I smacked my ear. Oops. Why do i see weird stuff alot what I just saw was a female on top of some place very high she looks back and jumps. Do you sometimes sleep on you're side and just stare cause you can't sleep the way i am seeing is the person is sleeping on their right side. And she kinda takes the cover and wraps it up around her neck to where only her head is sticking out. Sorry I went into that thought alot. I am hearing HONEY MUSTARD.I am getting blocked again. WHy is this happening with you. I will come back later. What a challenge. Stuff is not popping up quickly. Why do I feel you are near and just waiting for something I need to give you. Is there someone near that wears like a cooking apron? I see one on someone but I cant make the person out. FOLGERS IN YOU'RE CUP. I am hearing this coffee song. I just saw a neat thing it was like a tornado or somekind of twisting object was spinning so fast that I was getting hit by the dirt but it was like I was in a car or was behing glass and the dirt was coming right to my face and it was hitting the glass or what ever was protecting me. I just hear someone talking to a MICHAEL. I have to take another break. I will try again another time. It is not flowing with you tonight. To prove this to me I am going to read a pm if I get nothing there I will let you know. Thanks

Yes, I do sleep on my side and lately have been going through insomnia off and on. Not sure about the violin nobody around me plays one. LOL the mosquito in a round about way reminds me of my youngest son at times (bugging me). Not sure why things are getting blocked I'm not blocking you I'm pretty sure. Not sure about the coffee, in fact I don't like it. I don't know a Michael and I'm not sure about the tornado but that does sound neat. Not sure about the woman jumping maybe it's because I'm taking chances and jumping into taking classes towards a career I've been wanting? Honey Mustard? Not sure about that one either. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get the next time around (I guess I am like that woman waiting for you LOL).

Yes, I do sleep on my side and lately have been going through insomnia off and on. Not sure about the violin nobody around me plays one. LOL the mosquito in a round about way reminds me of my youngest son at times (bugging me). Not sure why things are getting blocked I'm not blocking you I'm pretty sure. Not sure about the coffee, in fact I don't like it. I don't know a Michael and I'm not sure about the tornado but that does sound neat. Not sure about the woman jumping maybe it's because I'm taking chances and jumping into taking classes towards a career I've been wanting? Honey Mustard? Not sure about that one either. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get the next time around (I guess I am like that woman waiting for you LOL).

I knew you were near. I felt it. I am going to take a break cause what I am doing is not seeing clearly. I am trying to hard and it should flow better it is like when my mind knows I need a break the reads fall apart and that is why I am taking a little time off. But You are the first when I come back. Thanks for everything.

It was Frazzle that works with x-rays. Maybe you were still picking up something from her?

I would appreciate a read whenever you have the time. This is truly fascinating stuff! Enjoy the long holiday weekend!

Sounds good, I will only give you things about you're home or projects that you are dealing with if this will work. But remember I measure homes for a living and I have seen Thousands of plans. So I wish myself luck and I will do you on Friday. Thanks For you're time.

cool. i await your pic.

but, youre just viewing my house, so all the other plans youve seen in your life shouldnt be a problem and come into play here.

It was Frazzle that works with x-rays. Maybe you were still picking up something from her?

I know I was a little out there.

I would appreciate a read whenever you have the time. This is truly fascinating stuff! Enjoy the long holiday weekend!

Hi archernyc, I will get to you asap. I am resting a little bit. Just finding time with all that is going on with me is hard. But you are the only one besides Agent, waiting for a new response. Happy Holidays

cool. i await your pic.

but, youre just viewing my house, so all the other plans youve seen in your life shouldnt be a problem and come into play here.

Agent Mulder, thanks for keeping me on my toes. When I try I will not send you a picture but I will describe things if they come to me. So thanks and I will do you tonight as I promised. I am not a great drawer so if I can draw something of interest I will send it to you. Thanks and I will give you what I get. Happy Holidays

:w00t: pick me pick me pick me!!

Ok I'll try you.

Upon thinking about you I immediately get a bowl of water appear in my mind. I want to say it has a gold fish in it but I think its meant to be symbolic and represents a sense of drowning in your life. I interupt this as a feeling of being stressed, powerless or simply overwhelmed by things going on.

I detect a sense of inner calmness, stillness and serenity but at the same time there exists a conflict aimed at modern society. Watch out for crystal and Hannah. Hannah will make you happy while crystal shows you a future you may or may not like. The number 2 is important and bad weather will shortly have an important impact on your life especially if you dont prepare well for a freeze (a storm and a holiday?).

Edited by Alien Being

Ok I'll try you.

Upon thinking about you I immediately get a bowl of water appear in my mind. I want to say it has a gold fish in it but I think its meant to be symbolic and represents a sense of drowning in your life. I interupt this as a feeling of being stressed, powerless or simply overwhelmed by things going on.

I detect a sense of inner calmness, stillness and serenity but at the same time there exists a conflict aimed at modern society. Watch out for crystal and Hannah. Hannah will make you happy while crystal shows you a future you may or may not like. The number 2 is important and bad weather will shortly have an important impact on your life especially if you dont prepare well for a freeze (a storm and a holiday?).

I am a little different then most on my reads. But I will read you as soon as possible. Last night I was feeling a little lost but today I feel much better. I will get to you asap. I just got a beta fish a couple of days ago. Some times I fell like I am drowning. Thanks

I thought you were going to take the weekend off to rest and relax! Be well!

Hi archernyc, I will get to you asap. I am resting a little bit. Just finding time with all that is going on with me is hard. But you are the only one besides Agent, waiting for a new response. Happy Holidays

No rush whatsoever! Enjoy your holiday also B)