Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

remote viewing readings

Rick Waid

Ok, no problems. Just try later I guess. And I dont know if I am tough to read. I always thought I would be really easy to read considering I practically live in a glasshouse.

You are probably correct. I must be me so i will take a break and get back when my kids start school where they are not wanting me and begging me to get off the computer. Thank You

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• bornmystic

• archernyc

• Blue Box

Ok, no problems. Just try later I guess. And I dont know if I am tough to read. I always thought I would be really easy to read considering I practically live in a glasshouse.

I am wondering if i mixed up part of you're read with SHE-Ra cause I started with you and instantly went to her. Let me know if the read I did for her makes any sense to you. I have been know to mix up two reads in the same day. Maybe i should of waited a little bit more for you. Thanks

Thank you for the reading. I'm going to give it some thought before I get back to you.

Just wondering if you could get back on the read. Thanks cause i am struggling to get back on track thanks

I am wondering if i mixed up part of you're read with SHE-Ra cause I started with you and instantly went to her. Let me know if the read I did for her makes any sense to you. I have been know to mix up two reads in the same day. Maybe i should of waited a little bit more for you. Thanks

No nothing in there. Like my old man just bought me this week three new Daikin inverter aircons/heaters.. you know the ones with the intelligent eye.. those things are awesome hey and so quite. :wub:

And I spend money like there is no tomorrow hehe.. I've given my 9yr son just shy of $150 in the last 2 weeks(well more like 5 days broken up)just for training good with his running. We(me and him)are trying to get him faster because there is a sports canival coming up soon and so I time him with a stopwatch and if he beats his record(by point whatever of a second)I give him $20 everytime. If he gets close to a good time I give him $5 and if he manages to beat his time by a whole second I will give him $100 straight out. So he tries to run now hey ^_^ and I'm down $150 so far.. just two days ago he made $70 off me in one day. lol. I thought if I give him some inspiration he will run faster which is working. He loves it but its making me poor. lol

And the rest of the reading doesnt ring a bell either.

Maybe try again later if you like.

Edited by Kazahel

Gee, you are getting lots of respones! I'd like a reading too but you can wait as long as you like with me, just don't get overwhelmed.

Hatch.

Hi Hatch, It is time to see if I can see anything with you. I first heard WISDOM. Which could mean something about you're wisdom teeth or that you are smarter than what you may know. I hear alot of screaming around you lots of people all ages sceaming out. I actually see their mouths open and can hear there screams. I wonder what that is. They are looking up for I think guidance. I am being directed to I believe you're right arm. Is there any issues what i am seeing is something being layed on it like a bandage or what is weird is a piece of BACON. See the older folks used to put bacon on a wound to draw out infections or objects in the wound. Now I am sure it sounds weird but I would ask an older person in the family if that ever happen. This might be something you had seen when younger. I am seeing young girl around you playing witha dress on but it looks like she is playing by herself but really someone is there playing with her. Did you ever think you were different at a younger age? You know how kids see ghosts abd most grown ups don't. Did you at one time live in a bigger city cause i see traffic lot's of people around and I believe you were smaller and it like is overwelming for you at that time. I am being directed to maybe a favorite tree. Like it is on my right side. ave you been car sick I am like in a car and I am feeling sick to my stomach.Did you have a head injury before i was told head injury. Of course I am hearing someone say cats and dogs. I know you talk abot that alot. I am seeing like a counselor or some sort talking to someone like a shrink. I am seeing the old slicing blades in school that they used to cut paper. Coming down to cut. Do you remember sucking you're thumb alot? I got to run. emember trying to get back on the boat. I took a shower and washed off any negative energies before i tried to read you. Let me knwo. Thanks ST

Hi Hatch, It is time to see if I can see anything with you. I first heard WISDOM. Which could mean something about you're wisdom teeth or that you are smarter than what you may know. I was tested in high school and they said I was 4 points under a genius but I never noticed other than there are a lot of stupid people walking around thinking they are smart. When I took the GED I got a 98% on comphension and I still can't spell!

I hear alot of screaming around you lots of people all ages sceaming out. I actually see their mouths open and can hear there screams. I wonder what that is. They are looking up for I think guidance. I think I'm haunted, I've lost lots of people during the years but I don't think they are all mine.

I am being directed to I believe you're right arm. Is there any issues what i am seeing is something being layed on it like a bandage or what is weird is a piece of BACON. See the older folks used to put bacon on a wound to draw out infections or objects in the wound. Not sure on this one but I did feed the girls (puppies) bacon doggie treats yesterday!

Now I am sure it sounds weird but I would ask an older person in the family if that ever happen. This might be something you had seen when younger. I am seeing young girl around you playing witha dress on but it looks like she is playing by herself but really someone is there playing with her. Did you ever think you were different at a younger age? You know how kids see ghosts abd most grown ups don't. Right on the money! All the time, my sisters thought I was nuts.

Did you at one time live in a bigger city cause i see traffic lot's of people around and I believe you were smaller and it like is overwelming for you at that time. Another hit! To many people have and still do make me nervous.

I am being directed to maybe a favorite tree. I do stare out of the window at a big beautiful oak tree when I'm on the computer. On my right!

Like it is on my right side. ave you been car sick I am like in a car and I am feeling sick to my stomach. No car sickness but I am frequently sick to my stomach due to an illness.

Did you have a head injury before i was told head injury. Yes, I had a brain disease when I was very young and it was a miracle that I survived let alone having no signs of it at all, I had an MRI done.

Of course I am hearing someone say cats and dogs. I know you talk abot that alot. I am seeing like a counselor or some sort talking to someone like a shrink. People treat me like a shrink.

I am seeing the old slicing blades in school that they used to cut paper. Coming down to cut. Don't know what that's about.

Do you remember sucking you're thumb alot? I was a pinky sucker!

I got to run. emember trying to get back on the boat. I took a shower and washed off any negative energies before i tried to read you. Let me knwo. Thanks ST

You did great, thanks!!!!

Hi Betrayal of Humanity, Thanks for responding. Lets see if I can see anything tonight. I have been on a long break. First thing i am seeing is very strange but it is like I believe ASTROLOGY all I saw was like the sun and stars mapped out on some kind of sketch. very interesting though I have never seen this before.I'm into astrology as is many of my family members. So that might have something to do with it. I am seeing a female with her hair up very high like buns, The buns are bigger at the bottom and they get smaller as they go up the hair. What is interesting is she has her back to me and it looks like she had a flowered long dress on. She has jewerly likeI believe is pearls. Not sure about this one. I am hearing ANGEL being sung to me. From a song.Makes sense. I am seeing someone around you has a very high laugh I see him setting back laughing and laughing. Something is very funny.I have someone around me who's like that. What I am seeing now it is like I am in the sky looking down on some tents could be a circus with the big tents. I am directed only to the tents and the points of the tents. Could be to do with that I watched Dumbo with my kid since that is the only tents I've seen. I am hearing a person say SPEAK ENGLISH.I get it. I heard AUTO DETAIL.Perhaps I should get my car fixed, been putting it off for lack of money. I am hearing a female bring up A RAINBOW.Not sure. There is a lot of people talking around you. I keep hearing lots of conversation and i am picking up parts of it.Lots of family that I visit often. I think what I am seeing is someone near that you see is kinda a handycapped. I am seeing like bars to help get up. I did hear MENTAL HEALTH.I am waiting to find out the test results for someone close to me. I hope this doesn't mean it's positive. I heard an older lady say either MY DAUGHTER or MY DAUGHTER IN LAW. Very hard to get the words out. I heard VIRTUAL CITY.Not sure with this either yet. A little strange. SEe people come around and pass words on to me and I relay them to you. Lots of connections tonight. I am seeing like a person reading a palm of another. An older lady doing the reading. I heard a man say SILLY QUESTIONS.Been thinking about have the palm reading lady who lives next to us do a reading. I am to tired tonight. My wife had me up playing video games. Let me know if anything makes sense. Thank you

I think you did a great job. Thanks. I'm still going to think about the other things I'm not sure about or if maybe they will come up in the future. Again thank you.

I think you did a great job. Thanks. I'm still going to think about the other things I'm not sure about or if maybe they will come up in the future. Again thank you.

Thanks for the response. I think i am more relaxed and not feeling stressed. Let me know if anything else happens sometimes it will and it will click for you. St

I would love a reading when you have time please . Thanks.

Hi iheartfairies, I will try tonight. Thanks Giving myself plenty of breaks between reads it works out better.

If you have time I would also love to have a reading. Thanks

Hi to all I have been assign to a trial case that I will have to give full attention to. So I planned to be out for 35 weeks. So I am sorry I am starting Wednesday. Maybe after this trial case I may be able to get more proof the way most skeptics would love. Certain people will be documenting all my reads for this time frame and putting in a ledge or folder to look at weekly. If all fails at least it is a test done by a company of individuals on some important cases that has been going on for many years without close to being solved. I just have been doing to much and spread out to thin. So thanks to everyone that has been hear for me So please don't ask for anymore reads I will be back in about 40 weeks and maybe if things go good I can get the story out and show how I did. Thanks again you are all great. ST

Hi, I would love to practice my remote viewing skills if possible. I am a beginner but I need the practice. I will read anyone. Thank You

I would like a reading..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

• 1 year later...

hi there would luv 1 please........have a great day :w00t:

ooooooo i jus red youre last post, sorry bout that :unsure: well gud luck on that .hope things go well 4 ya :tu:

ooooooo i jus red youre last post, sorry bout that :unsure: well gud luck on that .hope things go well 4 ya :tu:

I am taking a break from readings just trying to let people read my story I posted on here. Nice to chat with you again. ST

• 3 weeks later...