Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

remote viewing readings

Rick Waid

I am impressed that you could send that to me and I picked it up. Thank you it sounds like we did connect in some important ways. Thank You

So is this driftwood movie a good one. I never heard of it. See when I get this stuff it is like my guides are whispering in my ear certain words that connect or might see a vision of something then I lay it out but sometimes I get a piece and I have to add my feeling to make it work out. Thank You for playing.

Hi Zenfahr, Looks like I came to the right site for reads. Lets see what comes to me. I just heard I am messing with an old pro.I don't know where that came from but before I started it was told to me. See I have to put tissue in my ears to try and get rid of all sounds.When I do this I really need complete silence. It is like I am hearing my inner self talk to me. Some people have a blocking system and when I am thinking of you I am being blocked so lets see why and if I can get around it. It is very strange I feel like I am on some kind of speed or something to make me type so fast what a rush. What I am seeing is a very spiritual vision. I am seeing an Indian female about ready to sit and cross her legs Indian style like she is getting ready to look into a fire for some visions. Very strong. See when I see stuff that deals with Indians I know it is of a higher spiritual power.I don't know why I would be directed to a small bike but what I am seeing is the handle bars and the front wheel turning back and forth. I am wondering if the turning back and forth is a warning not to read you. So as I go further we will see if there is any more road blocks. I am having a rough time not much wants to come thru. I am going to get a glass of water to help break the silence. I am hearing the howling of the wind as i set back down. Like on a bitter cold day the wind at night will have that howling effect but there is really no wolf there. I am seeing a person holding some beads in there hand. And movinghe beads back and forth thru their hands. I am getting a very high peircing sound in my left ear like the old tell when you hear that a person has died or is going to die soon. you have a different kind of read and I told you earlier it would be interesting and boy is it. I am seeing a mother holding her baby or child in her arms and reading a book but you can ee how beatiful it is and it is like a light shines over both of them glowing brightly. I heard a small voice say CASTLE does that means something? I am seeing a dog running and jump up and bite on a stick or an object and it jumps as high as the person height.Funny I am feeling my face like I have the softest skin. I just heard LIBRARY. When I hear these words I must put them on even if they don't mean anything. Sometime when I read someone it connects to the news around me or them. It is like I am actually seeing thru their eyes. I don't know if any of this is making sense but I have went around a different corner with you. I think I had a hard time getting stuff with you. Not many objects. I will look at you're avatar and see if I can get anything else. Very much a mystery, complex,I am seeing a female tie her shoe and is about to go jogging or running. Opposites come thru to things you might not like but you think of it. I am done for tonight I really enjoyed you're company and please let me know if anything makes any sense cause I still feel like I am an excellent typer and I am not. Thanks I end with a smile. Thanks Zenfahr for participating to.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• bornmystic

• archernyc

• rileycooper

This is very interesting to me. If you feel so inclined, I wouldn't mind a reading.

This is very interesting to me. If you feel so inclined, I wouldn't mind a reading.

Hi Murmur, Thanks for helping out. I would love to try and see what is being shown. You are next so I will give it a go tonight.

Hi Murmur, Thanks again for letting me try this. I am sure you understand how it works. I tell you what I am hearing and seeing and you get to let me know what I am seeing. Sometimes it comes for the future and sometimes the past but most important the same day it might connect. So lets get started first thing that came to me was part of a word kinda a different the word HANDY came on. There might of been more to it. But I was instantly cutoff with the rest of it. I am seeing a person staring at a window with curtains on a bed just looking at them. I am getting quick flashes of like different dancing moves or movies like 1 sec clips but they are different very cool. Kinda like when you watch tv and you fast forward something it was very fast. Kinda like someone whole life was being flashed to me in seconds what a cool connect. I hope it means something cause it was excellent for me. Very strange I am seeing a space ship and the door is opening up for me. What is going on with this read. WOW. now I am seeing a female in a long white dress or a wedding dress so long it touches the ground. I just saw a radio communator like back in the old military days that was cool to. Time warp what a trip. I am seeing a female crying on her knees from someone looks like they died. I just heard VERY RICH a small voice came thru. Now this could be rich in something else not so much money I am being told. I am going to step back for a minute. I am being taken way back in time to what sounded like to me would be around George Washington time I am seeing a gentleman wearing that ruffle white shirt. I see a side view of him. Why am I bouncing around with you. Does this make sense? Something was told to me about a LIVER. I heard a conversation talking about one. I am hearing someone talking about a CURE. I was just told by a female EYELIDS is there something going on with them? I am hearing an old screen door closing and hitting the frame that smack sound. Either you hate dancing or love it cause I just heard dance floor. I heard the name Norman. I just heard a weird voice saying HELP ME. Why would I be hearing you are safe in here? I am hearing a song IM GOING HOME. I will look at you're avatar and see what is told. By the way very cool one. That really bothers me can't look at it sorry. I was scared I thought I lost you're read. I will wait to see if you are sending me anything. Do you have an issue with sleeping? do you ever wake up and sit up in the bed waking up from a bad dream? I am going a little blank so let me know if anything clicks. Over all this was a strange one maybe you can shed some light on it. I am feeling I DID NOT GIVE YOU ENOUGH INFO SO I WILL TRY AM AND SEE IF SOMETHING ELSE COME TO ME. Thanks

Hi Hecate, Sorry about last night I was very tired. Let me see if anything is told to me now.I just heard weather vane does that mean something? I am seeing horses running around. Is there a meaning to tobacco I was told that. Strange I heard ROSEGARDEN. Sounds like you must be a nature person.Was there an issue with someone saying these words GIVE ME MY WALLET. I am hearing birds singing alot. Driftwood came on. I will try a little later tonight. Got to head off to work. Thank You

I just had a dream and I keep asking the man in the restroom to GIVE ME MY WALLET. Weird

I just had a dream and I keep asking the man in the restroom to GIVE ME MY WALLET. Weird

I had another dream MURMUR that nothing made any sense to you what I had read about you. Strange how I am dreaming about these reads now. plus you strongly made a point that you lived in a trailer. Strange is how you went thru everything and commented on it.

Edited by sensitive touch

I had another dream MURMUR that nothing made any sense to you what I had read about you. Strange how I am dreaming about these reads now. plus you strongly made a point that you lived in a trailer. Strange is how you went thru everything and commented on it.

My mother in law called me yesterday about two and asked me to see what horse I thoght would win and i told her I would look but only thru my mind and this is what was shown to me.Hi Mom And Dad I will give you my visions and what is being said and what I will see. What is really weird is I am seeing I believe what looks like Mr Burger King on a horse raring back. I am seeing the Crown on his head. I was shown #4 The winner will take a final look back at his opponets before he claims victory. I heard the name STEWART. Holds came on. I am hearing the word WISE. I am hearing HAMMERTIME. We all know what the outcome was. Did not even know the horse name just the #4 came thru strong and #4 did win boy was my mother in law jealous. Years ago I went to the races with my wife and her whole family and i told her I would make a bet and the bet was that the #3 horse would win every race no matter how talented the horse would be so we made a five dollar bet and we would double it and every horse with #3 won the whole night not one other horse won. By the end of the night she owed me some money cause we doubled it. Of course i let her off the hook and that is why she askes me for my thoughts on who is going to win. I don't believe it is a lucky guess cause I could see the #4 very clear. Just thought I would tell you that story. But if I was to bet on a horse it might not have the same outcome. Thanks

Hi Murmur, Thanks again for letting me try this. I am sure you understand how it works. I tell you what I am hearing and seeing and you get to let me know what I am seeing. Sometimes it comes for the future and sometimes the past but most important the same day it might connect. So lets get started first thing that came to me was part of a word kinda a different the word HANDY came on. There might of been more to it. But I was instantly cutoff with the rest of it. I am seeing a person staring at a window with curtains on a bed just looking at them. I am getting quick flashes of like different dancing moves or movies like 1 sec clips but they are different very cool. Kinda like when you watch tv and you fast forward something it was very fast. Kinda like someone whole life was being flashed to me in seconds what a cool connect. I hope it means something cause it was excellent for me. Very strange I am seeing a space ship and the door is opening up for me. What is going on with this read. WOW. now I am seeing a female in a long white dress or a wedding dress so long it touches the ground. I just saw a radio communator like back in the old military days that was cool to. Time warp what a trip. I am seeing a female crying on her knees from someone looks like they died. I just heard VERY RICH a small voice came thru. Now this could be rich in something else not so much money I am being told. I am going to step back for a minute. I am being taken way back in time to what sounded like to me would be around George Washington time I am seeing a gentleman wearing that ruffle white shirt. I see a side view of him. Why am I bouncing around with you. Does this make sense? Something was told to me about a LIVER. I heard a conversation talking about one. I am hearing someone talking about a CURE. I was just told by a female EYELIDS is there something going on with them? I am hearing an old screen door closing and hitting the frame that smack sound. Either you hate dancing or love it cause I just heard dance floor. I heard the name Norman. I just heard a weird voice saying HELP ME. Why would I be hearing you are safe in here? I am hearing a song IM GOING HOME. I will look at you're avatar and see what is told. By the way very cool one. That really bothers me can't look at it sorry. I was scared I thought I lost you're read. I will wait to see if you are sending me anything. Do you have an issue with sleeping? do you ever wake up and sit up in the bed waking up from a bad dream? I am going a little blank so let me know if anything clicks. Over all this was a strange one maybe you can shed some light on it. I am feeling I DID NOT GIVE YOU ENOUGH INFO SO I WILL TRY AM AND SEE IF SOMETHING ELSE COME TO ME. Thanks

I am wondering about the space ship I saw I have never seen one in my visions. I am wondering if you are being watched by something we all don't understand yet. get back to me so we can maybe look further. Thank You

I am wondering about the space ship I saw I have never seen one in my visions. I am wondering if you are being watched by something we all don't understand yet. get back to me so we can maybe look further. Thank You

Is there anyone out there that will let me practice on them. I have not had anyone in awhile. So come along amd lets see what is being shown to me. Thanks

Is there anyone out there that will let me practice on them. I have not had anyone in awhile. So come along amd lets see what is being shown to me. Thanks

I so told myself that I was just going to read this forum and not post at all!! Well, since you are asking for one today... coincedence? hee hee.

If you'd like to read me you can sure try.

I so told myself that I was just going to read this forum and not post at all!! Well, since you are asking for one today... coincedence? hee hee.

If you'd like to read me you can sure try.

Thank You very much. I would love to give it a go. Just please respond back so I can see if it worked or not.

Thank You very much. I would love to give it a go. Just please respond back so I can see if it worked or not.

See if what worked? lol. Sorry, I'm a little bit slow sometimes..... ha.

See if what worked? lol. Sorry, I'm a little bit slow sometimes..... ha.

Hi Bornmystic, Thanks again and lets see what I can pick up. First thing that came to me was a ferris wheel. When i pick these things up it should mean something to you. For instance my daughter I took on one and we had to stop it instantly cause she was scared to death. Now you see how it works. Lets move on. I don't know why but someone told me Statue Of LIberty. Sometimes when I give visions it could be in the news with in a week. It sometimes wont match you but then someone might be talking to you about the Statue Of Liberty and it will connect. I am seeing some kind of slippers that cover the foot very cozy. Do you have something going on with a brother I heard brother.Is ther someone around you that plays with hats alot or like them alot. I keep seeing hats being played with. I just seen a dog like a collie or lassie looking. I just heard WARMTH and got chill bumps down my left side. Strange to hear and feel the opposite.I just heard CARTOON ARTIST does that mean something? I seen the Eiffle Tower. Strange how I am seeing landmarks. I had a dream two days ago I saw it fall to the ground. Now I am seeing it with you. I was just told Wristbands. I am seeing a game played with like a cup and you throw something like dice. I am hearing old westerns and seeing them on an old tv black and white cool visual. I just heard HANDBOOK. Is this something you might use alot. I am going to bed for now but would love to try tomoorow for more if anything connects if not I would still like to try again. Thanks

Hi Bornmystic, Thanks again and lets see what I can pick up. First thing that came to me was a ferris wheel. When i pick these things up it should mean something to you. For instance my daughter I took on one and we had to stop it instantly cause she was scared to death. Now you see how it works. Lets move on. I don't know why but someone told me Statue Of LIberty. Sometimes when I give visions it could be in the news with in a week. It sometimes wont match you but then someone might be talking to you about the Statue Of Liberty and it will connect. I am seeing some kind of slippers that cover the foot very cozy. Do you have something going on with a brother I heard brother.Is ther someone around you that plays with hats alot or like them alot. I keep seeing hats being played with. I just seen a dog like a collie or lassie looking. I just heard WARMTH and got chill bumps down my left side. Strange to hear and feel the opposite.I just heard CARTOON ARTIST does that mean something? I seen the Eiffle Tower. Strange how I am seeing landmarks. I had a dream two days ago I saw it fall to the ground. Now I am seeing it with you. I was just told Wristbands. I am seeing a game played with like a cup and you throw something like dice. I am hearing old westerns and seeing them on an old tv black and white cool visual. I just heard HANDBOOK. Is this something you might use alot. I am going to bed for now but would love to try tomoorow for more if anything connects if not I would still like to try again. Thanks

After I tried to read you I tried to sleep but it just did not happen. I was hot and tossed and turned the whole night had very weird dreams. I keep seeing you're foot but it did not look like a slipper but something was covering it like a cast. I cant remember much but I was very stressed like I had alot on my mind more than I could chew.Maybe these reads or becoming part of me or my dreams. It was almost the same as drinking a cup of coffee or having an energy drink just before I layed down. It was like I was maybe to tired. Well thanks again if I can remember the dream I will put it on here. Thanks again

What an odd reading to say the least. There was nothing that really jumped out at me at all so I have tried to look at it more symbolically. The tall buildings could represent where I stand in my life right now. I am a turning point and changing my life for the better in many many ways. Since you saw the Eiffel fall and then it was standing again. I am breaking old ties and bondages and rebuilding myself almost like a death and re-birth. The game with the cup is played by 6 yr old all the time. That is funny. I do have a dog, she is an American Pit-bull. I have no idea about the farris wheel or Old western movies however my 10yr old was begging me to take him to some carnival the other day. I use multiple handbooks for "journals."

I've noticed that you read in a really interesting way. I've never come across someone who reads like you. In some of your other readings on this thread, as I read them, I thought to myself symbolical ways the reading could have been interpreted. Maybe you should try practicing a little bit on that too. Idk if it's any constellation but since you are practicing on here, why not try it? It may be that you get much closer to a persons situation without realizing it and the person you are reading for may not have the understanding to reach out on symbolical meanings. I would type out what you saw and then look for any thing that may be interpreted in other ways, kind of like how dreams are interpreted. Underneith your initial reading, reach into your intuition a 2nd time and type out anything symbollical you may be able to pull from your initial reading. See if that comes up with any cool results! I for one would be interested in seeing how that goes with you.

After I tried to read you I tried to sleep but it just did not happen. I was hot and tossed and turned the whole night had very weird dreams. I keep seeing you're foot but it did not look like a slipper but something was covering it like a cast. I cant remember much but I was very stressed like I had alot on my mind more than I could chew.Maybe these reads or becoming part of me or my dreams. It was almost the same as drinking a cup of coffee or having an energy drink just before I layed down. It was like I was maybe to tired. Well thanks again if I can remember the dream I will put it on here. Thanks again

Do you clear yourself after you read? I would suggest sitting strait in your chair and imagine releasing all energy you have taken on from your client. Imagine a cloud of energy releasing out from the top of your head down through the bottom of your feet. State that you sever and cut yourself from the person you just read. Let it go and then shield yourself in your own protective vortex. This way you can be once again in your own "safe" place. If you've had a really busy day, this technique can be used as well and then once you are free within your own energy again, do some relaxation techniques to allow for a good nights rest.

I learned a couple years back at a psychic medium group I used to attend that it is highly important to cleanse yourself once you have finished a reading. When you read, you connect to the energy of the other person. Even if the person is the calmsest natured person on earth, it can set you a bit off balance. Why? Because it's not yours! :) Try practicing this. There are multitudes of techniques on line too. Try different ones out and follow your intuition as to which way works best for you.

Hey hun, Have you ever heard of Soul Shifting? It's a technique used to better connect with your client. Would you like me to share it with you?

Hi. Me again. I just re-read my post to you and it sounded like I was trying to give you all these pointers. I really wasn't. I think as psychics, we have to learn on our own and you do a great job! I just typed what came out of my mouth, sorry if there was any offense taken by you, because I meant everything I said with the kindest intent.

Edited by bornmystic

Hi. Me again. I just re-read my post to you and it sounded like I was trying to give you all these pointers. I really wasn't. I think as psychics, we have to learn on our own and you do a great job! I just typed what came out of my mouth, sorry if there was any offense taken by you, because I meant everything I said with the kindest intent.

I thank you for you're quick response. I really don't know exactly what I am doing. I am trying to figure it all out. I don't think you are saying anything wrong I need the help. I was rushing last night so I could get to bed. But I still fell that some things did hit. If you would like I will try again tonight and try you're way give something and try to figure how it should fit. So thank you again and i will wait for you're response.

Hi Bornmystic,...........SNIPPED......... I am hearing old westerns and seeing them on an old tv black and white cool visual. .....

HAHAHa.. Sensitive, you had mentioned before that sometimes you see things that have not occured yet. You saw something amazing! I received a real blessing today from an individual whom upon turning on their radio said to me, "Do you like old country western music? Sorry, if ya don't, I do."

Greatness.

HAHAHa.. Sensitive, you had mentioned before that sometimes you see things that have not occured yet. You saw something amazing! I received a real blessing today from an individual whom upon turning on their radio said to me, "Do you like old country western music? Sorry, if ya don't, I do."

Greatness.

Thank's for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. It is like I am you for a period of time. It is a really cool feeling when it happens. I don't know when I read someone if they are more alert but I did mention about a conversation on what I was seeing or hearing so I am glad it came true. So lets see what you are giving me tonight. See when I am typing I instantly was told HUSBAND. So Now I need to see why I heard husband lets dig deeper. I just was told about someone being Raised Wrong. See I have never tried this so I don't want to lead my thoughts down a path that might not be real. Cause if I start on a topic and dig deeper I am afraid that I will put thoughts in my mind and not let the energy around me give me the thoughts. Maybe I need to read more about what you said. See i am seeing a circular ride and people on it and all i am seeing is the blur from the ride i don't like these circle rides they make me sick and dizzy. I was just shown a picture of a Waffle now why was I shown that and now I am getting chills again down my left side from the shoulder downward. Why am I getting that? This is the second time with you.See I am seeing a shoe being tied but what is the refference here. Did you are you're child have issues with tieing shoes? did you just get some new shoes or shoes strings? This is funny cause I am seeing a baby bottle floating in the air. Does this mean you are not done having babies? Or is there baby bottles around or toy one cause it looked like a toy one. I just saw a dog with like a frisbee in its mouth does you dog catch frisbees this one looked like it was not the solid ones but the ones with a hole in the center. See I am being directed to a dog jumping up high and I see a concrete wall behind it. See I believe my mind is running away with me I might be getting off balanced. Let me know if I am floating off course? I want to try new stuff but I feel I am drifting the wrong way. I just heard raisen brand I love that cereal but why was this told to me. Does it mean something to you. I am seeing a person strapped in a seat like on the DEMON DROP at the six flags. Looking very scared. Am I picking up you're fears about high rides? let me know what I am doing here I would love to keep testing until we figure out why these things are being shown or said. Thank You again. Alot about amusement rides. See this scares me sometimes cause things happen in the news that will be connected to an accident with one of the big parks. We will have to see. Tear this read apart so we can figure were to go from here.

Hello

I wouldn't mind if you gave me a try. Is there any info you need to start?

Jav

I would love to try. I don't need anything it will come to me thanks.

I would love to try. I don't need anything it will come to me thanks.

I will try tonight. Thanks by the way someone told me a name Robert or Roberts does that mean something? I will get back later.

Thank's for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it. It is like I am you for a period of time. It is a really cool feeling when it happens. I don't know when I read someone if they are more alert but I did mention about a conversation on what I was seeing or hearing so I am glad it came true. So lets see what you are giving me tonight. See when I am typing I instantly was told HUSBAND. So Now I need to see why I heard husband lets dig deeper. I just was told about someone being Raised Wrong. See I have never tried this so I don't want to lead my thoughts down a path that might not be real. Cause if I start on a topic and dig deeper I am afraid that I will put thoughts in my mind and not let the energy around me give me the thoughts. Maybe I need to read more about what you said. See i am seeing a circular ride and people on it and all i am seeing is the blur from the ride i don't like these circle rides they make me sick and dizzy. I was just shown a picture of a Waffle now why was I shown that and now I am getting chills again down my left side from the shoulder downward. Why am I getting that? This is the second time with you.See I am seeing a shoe being tied but what is the refference here. Did you are you're child have issues with tieing shoes? did you just get some new shoes or shoes strings? This is funny cause I am seeing a baby bottle floating in the air. Does this mean you are not done having babies? Or is there baby bottles around or toy one cause it looked like a toy one. I just saw a dog with like a frisbee in its mouth does you dog catch frisbees this one looked like it was not the solid ones but the ones with a hole in the center. See I am being directed to a dog jumping up high and I see a concrete wall behind it. See I believe my mind is running away with me I might be getting off balanced. Let me know if I am floating off course? I want to try new stuff but I feel I am drifting the wrong way. I just heard raisen brand I love that cereal but why was this told to me. Does it mean something to you. I am seeing a person strapped in a seat like on the DEMON DROP at the six flags. Looking very scared. Am I picking up you're fears about high rides? let me know what I am doing here I would love to keep testing until we figure out why these things are being shown or said. Thank You again. Alot about amusement rides. See this scares me sometimes cause things happen in the news that will be connected to an accident with one of the big parks. We will have to see. Tear this read apart so we can figure were to go from here.

Very interesting. Ok, to disect.

Husband: No husband. Divorced though. I Just split with my Girlfriend.... I'm bisexual. We've had an ongoing somewhat intense relationship that has dwenlded to an incredibly intest friendship. She is my best friend the 2 of us are going through something very personal and intense at the moment. Maybe you picked up on that as a significant other person in my life.

Raised wrong: Ok, i'm feelin that one.

Circular ride: You've gotten this twice now. I can say that I am definently on a ride in life right now. I am unable to control the circumstances I am in at the moment and have given it to my higher power. So you could be on to something here.

Waffle: lol. I love the waffle house resteraunt. I don't know if thats what that is. How funny!

Chills down the left side: I have no idea however I remember that when you stated about receiving warmth and then a chill, I picured the chill being on my left side. Maybe you mentioned it being on your left side and thats why. I'd have to go back and read that.

Shoe being tied: My 6 yr old still has no clue how to and I can't seem to teach him BUT I don't believe this is what you were seeing. So far based on the fact that you seem to be picking up on my surrounding situation, I would say that it is symbolical of learning. I am relearning how to live life properly. I am relearning how to do something as simple as tie my shoe.... Very good fit. Bravo.

Baby Bottle: Another perfectly fitting symbolical meaning and superb to follow something like tying a shoe. Babys in dreams mean new beginnings. I would assume the bottle would mean the same thing. I've made the comment that I feel like a newborn baby growing once again, relearning myself, my life, my surroundings, how to survive and how to function properly... Interesting.

The Dog: I have a love/hate relationship with my dog. I've never had one before except as a child and I didn't raise it nor feed it. My dog became a responsibility I didn't quite enjoy for quite a while. Lately I have trying to fix that and love on her and take care of her and make her feel good. She also has this horrible rash that has consumed the bottom side of her belly. I will take her to the vet if need be but I did some prayer and healing work on her this morning. Also, she has been in my worries lately because due to the changes in my life, we may be losing our house. If I lose my house, I will hhave to find my dog another home. Seeing that she is a pit bull, I am terrified that someone will take her only to have her fight other dogs. I worry about her a lot. Since you see her happy and playing, I'm going to take it as a sign that I'm giving her the attention she needs and that her safety is in good hands no matter what happens. :)

Raisin Brand: I just bought cereal. lol. idk.

Demon drop ride at six flags/ fears: You have no idea how closely that hit. No need to go into detail but even the silly name you picked for the ride fits quite well. Good job.

Well pretty lady, I'd say you hit things right on the head last night. You are a lady right? ROFL! :lol: Forgive me if you aare not.

You want to know what the interesting thing is to me. Originally I told you to read me but I shielded myself fully. You had a hard time connecting but yet you still got a couple things. This last time, I shielded myself but opened up a gateway where you could see only what you needed to see and nothing more. Look what you got! Direct links to what is bothering me! Fabulous.

You do have a gift. I absolutely love the way you read. It's still the funniest way I've ever seen someone read but it's very unique and special. Be proud of it. Embrace it.

Well pretty lady, I'd say you hit things right on the head last night. You are a lady right? ROFL! :lol: Forgive me if you aare not.

(pause)....... LMFAO!.. ROFL!... :lol::w00t::lol::blush: I just checked your profile. You are a man!! I'm so sorry. My intuition just kicked itself in it's own A**!! hahahahahha.

My bad dude. Please don't take that offensively. You don't write like a girl, I just saw you as a girl. hmmmmmm.. Funny.

Tata.