Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

After a while, though, you realize that all these methods people say they have been able to use to contact spirits, like Ouija Boards, channeling, etc. don't really work at all when you try them for yourself.

Weirdly, the majority of people I happen to know who've experienced something paranormal/metaphysical never started out from a position where they were seeking proof of the paranormal. Their experiences just happened in the way that life experiences do just happen and unfold and typically in the most mundane of ways. That's just an observation.

It's something to consider because if you are focused on looking for something which you have no experience of, and you are doing so from a specific angle, then you may risk entirely missing what you are looking for, the experience. Esp since so much of it exists in a non physical sense. It's always going to come back to 3 things - level of perception, level of receptiveness and level of awareness. Approaching this with an open mind is pivotal, no biasims or expectations attached. I really think it's why so many people experience things in the most mundane settings and situations. Because consciously they are caught off-guard when something does occur and are little more receptive as a consequence in the moment.

The methods you outline above do and can work for some people, but it's got to be understood that all these methods are, are tools for focusing energy/expression of intention. They are not the catalyst for creating something and never will be. YOU are and you are the ultimate tool. Some people find some tools work better than others and not everyone is going to be same or even need them to operate.

Anyway this of course is just what i think...It's also nice to see a respectable discussion running on both sides for once, keep it up everyone :tu:

Edited by SupeRgirl
  • Like 2

Well said super, espeically about you being the tool (amen) lol now hasta la vista :P

It's something to consider because if you are focused on looking for something which you have no experience of, and you are doing so from a specific angle, then you may risk entirely missing what you are looking for, the experience. Esp since so much of it exists in a non physical sense. It's always going to come back to 3 things - level of perception, level of receptiveness and level of awareness. Approaching this with an open mind is pivotal, no biasims or expectations attached. I really think it's why so many people experience things in the most mundane settings and situations. Because consciously they are caught off-guard when something does occur and are little more receptive as a consequence in the moment.

Well I'd say I very much agree if the phenomenon we're talking about is subjective, something that results from a state of mind, rather than something external and intelligent manifesting of its own will. The OP, I believe, is talking about intelligent spirits and physical manifestations which he can video tape. If objective proof can be obtained, then these types of beings can't always depend on a person's level of perception, receptiveness or awareness in order to appear.

Everything we DO is subjective, NOTHING is purely objective, because 50 percent of human expierence is subjective..it doesn't matter hooow 'scientific' you get...subjectivity will always remain in the end.

Anywho the military doesn't care to the T that not everything can be explained, neither do people in general, because if they find something that works..even though they don't understand how it works..they are going to use it. Now, I am not saying their aren't cons to go with this, nor am I saying that scientific community isn't important..far from it, just saying that we as humans cannot escape subjectivity entirely, and in many cases this isn't a 'negative' thing but rather positive and in some cases more insightful.

Edited by puridalan
  • Like 1

Everything we DO is subjective, NOTHING is purely objective, because 50 percent of human expierence is subjective..it doesn't matter hooow 'scientific' you get...subjectivity will always remain in the end.

What I meant by subjective is a more personal experience, mostly in your head. Something is objective if you're able to capture it on camera or show it to a friend. Hearing the voice of your grandmother in your head is subjective. You and three of your friends witnessing an apparition and later agreeing on the smallest details of the figure...that would be objective. It's much easier to believe in something if there's documented evidence, or other witnesses to back up your story.

Can I have my topic back now :)

Ok , without quoting people numerous times....

1. Why would I do this ? ..... Because I read so many articles/topics of " evil spirits in my house" etc....Than , I saw a topic stating " How do I get evil spirits out of my house"...So , I saw that and decided it would probably be much easier to get them into a house than out of one , and than I can film these things and what they do....

2. Stupid to do , idiot thing to do....?.....Ok , for me it is not stupid , I do not believe Demons or evil spirits exist , I do not believe if there is even any kind of "ghost" , that it can actually harm anyone...So , it is not stupid to me....

I took a few pictures , stared at them , wrote down what came to my head....And nothing that makes any sence , and actually , these things come to my head anyway....

I did not ask how to be a "medium" , I asked how to get some of these mean nasty , furniture breaking evil things to me...I would really like to experience this paranormal event...And again , yes , I am serious.....

To make this clear....I see soooo many of these " evil spirit/demons" topics , it should be pretty dang easy , now shouldn't it?.....Especially all of the warnings to using a Ouiji board...I did exactlly what people said NOT TO DO !!!!....Nothing , notta , zip.....

Let's call this the " Prove it does not exist" theory for the " believers"......Well , so far ,I have been doing one heck of a job.....

Now if someone could help me with these evil spirits , I would love nothing more than to say " dangit , I could not prove they do not exist".....

If anyone read other topics I had , "Bigfoot and Joan Ocean "..Yes , a quack...I did what she said and left a "note" with a pen for the "ancient ones"...It has been sitting back in our property now for 2 plus months un-touched...So , I am proving they do not exist either.( The Joan Ocean version).....

Back to my original question......Someone let me know...

P.S. Paganism has nothing to do with calling in evil spirits , whoever offered that idea was just dead wrong....But , I tried it anyway :tu:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

• Like 1

did i say pagan?

lol, i meant wiccan. i get those mixed up more than i should. @.@

Neither one is evil -.-

Exactly...

soooo...Any takers yet?

• Like 1

Back to my original question......Someone let me know...

You want an evil spirit in your house? I can help you.

But it will cost you your very soul!

Well, not your soul (if such a thing even exists). But it will cost you a plane tick to and from your city, plus cab fair to your home, some very nice meals, maybe a few beers, and a nice bed to crash on. Oh, and pay-per-view would be a plus while I'm there too.

Did I forget to mention I'm the evil spirit who'll be visiting you?

Well, I can be EEE-vil, Bruhahahaha! And people do say that I'm a spirited kind of guy.

Oops, there goes the seriousness of this thread.

Seriously, if you want evil spirits in your home then become clinically depressed. You'll not only start to see them, you'll also start to condemn some deity that you don't even believe in for having cursed you with them.

And I'm not joking about that either. no.gif

Edited by Kroe

Seriously, if you want evil spirits in your home then become clinically depressed.

Schizophrenia would work better. ;)

Schizophrenia would work better. wink2.gif

Agreed.

Or, just be really, really religious and not question your faith in the slightest. I've known people who see the work of evil spirits in which way the wind blows.

Seriously. blink.gif

Exactly...

soooo...Any takers yet?

From what I remember the complicated rituals are to basically open your astral senses so that you can see the entities with your astral eyes. So they say to do complicated rituals inorder to summon certain entities because some apparently need certain things to be done to call whatever spirt your after(like using sigils which are the spirits names)and also to help to make you feel protected from these entities. So they tend to suggest to do rituals like the LBRP and things like this to not only help open your eyes(your scrying eyes) but also to make you feel protected once the summoning is over. So the complicated rituals are imo to get you good at scrying with your eyes open. They then believe that if you get good enough you can then evoke the spirit onto the physical plane by finding it first in the astral and then bringing it back with you(or something like that)and they tend to use smoke from incense to help the spirit have something to form with. So they might call the spirit into the triangle of the arts to keep it contained and with smoke it can use that to form itself(from what I remember anyway).

Personally I think the best way is to skip all this and to get good at lucid dreaming because you dont need to then do these complicated rituals inorder to open your astral eyes because you are already there. So it might not be what your after because summoning to the physical plane apparently is the hardest thing to do but if you want to summon to the astral plane then skip the rituals and use sigils or your voice to basically call them into your dreaming. When you are dreaming you can basically draw a sigil and it will float in the air and stay so you dont have to visualize it like in the physical because its just there so its much easier. Best of all though is to just use your voice and you call with what they call a vibrating voice where you vibrate the name of the spirit and just wait. So say you want to summon the angel Michael you say Mi-cha-el "Mee-kaaaa-elllll" (kinda like that)and use your whole breath to say the name.

Then you wait and from what I've found you dont have to wait very long at all.. like seconds because you are already there. Of course people will just say that you are simply dreaming and that its just your mind making it up(which is fair enough)but when you actually feel the presence(not just see it) you tend to believe it.

When I did it years ago I was brave when I started because I didnt bother with LBRP or things like this because it takes too long when you are dreaming because you only get a small window while dreaming. But when I came face to face with what I summoned I was basically speachless because it scared me so much. Which is why the only angel experiences I tend to believe are those they say they were very afraid when they met them.

So anyway you can try to summon onto the physical plane but its the hardest to do apparently because they dont have a form which is why they tend to use smoke to form in..incense..(from what I remember reading)but if you summon using your astral eyes imo skip the rituals and just do it in dreaming because its quicker and less complicated and much more effective.

*I should also add that my technique is I think a mixture of evocation and invocation which can maybe be hazardous because when I did it I actually spoke using their voice which was like speaking with 1000 voices all at once. Which is why I didnt talk much.

Edited by Kazahel

They then believe that if you get good enough you can then evoke the spirit onto the physical plane by finding it first in the astral and then bringing it back with you(or something like that)and they tend to use smoke from incense to help the spirit have something to form with. So they might call the spirit into the triangle of the arts to keep it contained and with smoke it can use that to form itself(from what I remember anyway).

I've heard this. Others say that all you need to do in order to achieve a physical manifestation is to follow the instructions of the grimoire perfectly, which would of course be very hard.

Personally I think the best way is to skip all this and to get good at lucid dreaming because you dont need to then do these complicated rituals inorder to open your astral eyes because you are already there.

How does one get good at lucid dreaming? I have a hard enough time achieving that state. When I do I can never control my dream at all.

Edited by Cybele

How does one get good at lucid dreaming? I have a hard enough time achieving that state. When I do I can never control my dream at all.

Constant reality testing during the waking hours I think is the best way but you must do it all the time and make it a habit. So right now you could be dreaming and you have to assume that you might be(and that you dont just know' so you test your reality and when you do that lots and lots during the day you then test your reality by habit during the dreaming.

So basically ask the question "Am I dreaming" as many times during the day as possible and then test reality by maybe reading something and then looking at something else briefly, then reading the same thing again. If your are in waking life the words will not change but if you are dreaming the words will form something else because thats how your mind works. When you do this though you must really take time to think and ponder it not just do it quickly or that will be a habit as well.

You want an evil spirit in your house? I can help you.

But it will cost you your very soul!

Well, not your soul (if such a thing even exists). But it will cost you a plane tick to and from your city, plus cab fair to your home, some very nice meals, maybe a few beers, and a nice bed to crash on. Oh, and pay-per-view would be a plus while I'm there too.

Did I forget to mention I'm the evil spirit who'll be visiting you?

Well, I can be EEE-vil, Bruhahahaha! And people do say that I'm a spirited kind of guy.

Oops, there goes the seriousness of this thread.

Seriously, if you want evil spirits in your home then become clinically depressed. You'll not only start to see them, you'll also start to condemn some deity that you don't even believe in for having cursed you with them.

And I'm not joking about that either. no.gif

See, I told you the gold embossed invitations would work.

Man ,I asked for one thing , than we get astral projection , lucid dreaming , etc..

Than , everyone goes off on that train.....

Can I attempt one more time .......

How do I invite evil/non-evil spirits into my home without using new age , or mind bending ideas?....I am trying one thing at a time...If you add in the other things I still need to " prove do not exist" , than that is way to many things on my plate....

Let's stick with just the one "paranormal" experiment for now , and that would be " how to invite them in"...Heck , they do not even need invited....

All of these stories out there , and supposed "actual events" , someone must know what some of these people did to get them in?....

And please not astral projection , lucid dreaming , medium work , etc.....One thing at a time :)

• Like 1

Okay you want an evil 'spirit'. Fine how about this, don't try to get lucifcer or something, no. Let's get someone you hated in real life, someone you knew, whether it be a friend, co worker..family memeber..sommeone who is no longer with us phyiscally that was one major pain in the butt...think of that person, 'call them'..then see if that works, and see what you feel

As for 'new age' the things I mentioned early aren't new age, people have been doing that forever. That's all I got to offer, take it or leave it..there isn't a phamplet on a 'how to' invite a ghost over for tea...just saying

Edited by puridalan

Okay you want an evil 'spirit'. Fine how about this, don't try to get lucifcer or something, no. Let's get someone you hated in real life, someone you knew, whether it be a friend, co worker..family memeber..sommeone who is no longer with us phyiscally that was one major pain in the butt...think of that person, 'call them'..then see if that works, and see what you feel

As for 'new age' the things I mentioned early aren't new age, people have been doing that forever. That's all I got to offer, take it or leave it..there isn't a phamplet on a 'how to' invite a ghost over for tea...just saying

Thank you for your replies...As I said , I will try almost anything anyone suggests....As for someone I hated , well , I really have never hated anyone I new...There are those that I hate I did not personally know , so I guess I can try that....

And to make this clear also...I think most all ready noticed , I am a skeptic , I am not coming in here saying " how do I talk to ghosts"...I am taking on the " prove it does not exist" thing...so , here we go....

• Like 1

I can't help thinking this seems to be a rather black-and-white approach... you don't believe in spirits, so you're going to try and summon one, and if it doesn't happen then they don't exist - have I got the gist of it there?

But there is a middle ground. I've seen some pretty weird things, but I didn't knowingly cause them and certainly couldn't tell anyone else how to. I doubt anyone can. The only texts on 'summoning spirits' are part of wider theological bodies of work that you can't just dip into; any instructions given on here will be an indivudal's own beliefs... it's hardly a scientific experiment.

I can't help thinking this seems to be a rather black-and-white approach... you don't believe in spirits, so you're going to try and summon one, and if it doesn't happen then they don't exist - have I got the gist of it there?

But there is a middle ground. I've seen some pretty weird things, but I didn't knowingly cause them and certainly couldn't tell anyone else how to. I doubt anyone can. The only texts on 'summoning spirits' are part of wider theological bodies of work that you can't just dip into; any instructions given on here will be an indivudal's own beliefs... it's hardly a scientific experiment.

It is a "personal" experiment , and a chance for those who do claim they can talk to them , and/or do whatever else they claim with them to share some information...

It is also making the wife pretty mad :tu:

No , she is not the evil spirit coming in :)

• Like 1

It is a "personal" experiment , and a chance for those who do claim they can talk to them , and/or do whatever else they claim with them to share some information...

It is also making the wife pretty mad :tu:

No , she is not the evil spirit coming in :)

Have you ever tried one of those plastic child's board game thingies?. I've also heard that extremely old ladies with dowsing roads can do the trick. :tu:

I appreciate that, I just don't think you can take much from your findings. Even if people there are people on here who can talk to/communicate with spirits (which I'm skeptical of), why would they be able to teach you to do the same? If someone tells you how they do it and you do it and it doesn't work, that doesn't really prove much. If these things do exist, I doubt very much they can be accessed through simple instructions.

Man ,I asked for one thing , than we get astral projection , lucid dreaming , etc..

Than , everyone goes off on that train.....

Can I attempt one more time .......

How do I invite evil/non-evil spirits into my home without using new age , or mind bending ideas

And like I said... you summon them or call them as I would rather put it(which is inviting them into your home which is what you originally asked for), which is not a new age thing and it might only be a mind bending thing to you because you are not used to the concept of summoning spirits(inviting them into you/invocation.. or your home/evocation).

So look up infomation on how to summon spirits to the physical plane if you want to invite them into your home and if you want to try tape it like you said but you'll need something for them to make a form out of(smoke)but its considered for the more advanced and apparently takes lots of practise.

And if you are too lazy to do all the rituals(like I was, lol) then do what I suggested which is inviting them into you through lucid dreaming. Sure you cant tape it like you want but you can experience it better than anywhere else. Then make your own mind up as to if you believe which is what I did. I didnt believe at first either until I called them into my dreaming and felt the massive presence. Then I believed.

Edited by Kazahel