Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Personally, I have a problem with this idea, as I've stated before. Why is it that people assume negative emotions and physical illness can be caused by spirits? If these are the only symptoms you are experiencing then there can be no proof of the presence of a spirit at all and claims to the contrary would be based solely in belief. If there are no other manifestations, why assume that biological and mundane explanations are insufficient?

I agree with Sakari. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Talking to spirits too much makes you crazy. Plus they are full of lies, very good ones.

Umm, brant, did you ever see a therapist about your voices?

Umm, brant, did you ever see a therapist about your voices?

Thanks, yes I did and am taking meds for them. I rarely hear demonic voices anymore. Some angel voices. Pretty much I am now avoided by spirits because it is known that I am a spirit with bad attitude and am more likely to break them if they try anything.

Pretty much I am now avoided by spirits because it is known that I am a spirit with bad attitude and am more likely to break them if they try anything.

You do realize that these "spirits" weren't really spirits at all, right?

Hmm what worked for me was saying a bunch of wild stuff on the internet including names dates of politicians and businesses and the like all while psychotic. Then I started calling the resultant voices peons over and over for weeks. Finally they asked to to stop doing that saying that I went too far. I drew hell into an attack on me and spent 4 days there until I was saved by declaring the "body and blood of christ" Then the angels appeared. My guess is that everyone is damned until the true god shows up. Saved by grace is the truce between heaven and hell. Supposedly I wiped out a psion hell unit which is supposed to be large according to the angel voices. I currently have a churub guarding me according to those same voices. I have never seen the devil but have talked to him recently. He wanted to know if I have ever sinned. I said yes and he nodded. He said he was sorry for the trouble he caused me and cried. I forgave him and he bacame very angry and said he wanted me dead. He said that he owed me a debt of gratitude. He also asked if there was anything thing I wanted and I said misery to which he agreed. This is of course a long story of p***ing off hell as well as heaven but I will leave it for a later time. Brant

umm... gee, i WAS going to say something... but now i don't know what exactly to say. you should start a thread to inform everyone what exactly you are talking about, from the beginning. sounds like an interesting read... if nothing else.

You do realize that these "spirits" weren't really spirits at all, right?

Well you might have something to that. I supposedly signed a contract with hell for a million dollars that included a disclaimer that I didn't have to do anything for it. Angels said that they were comming for me and I was to wait for them. They didn't but I heard the screams of alot of dead angels. I liked the angels sacrifice better so I went with the blood and body of christ and confessed my sins. The next day I was surrounded by angels who didn't like me much more. I guess I like results and I got results with angels. I am still waiting for the return of god. What do you think they were? Obviously I got nothing material for my belief. I suppose some people would pay alot to exerience days and weeks of hell.

Well you might have something to that. I supposedly signed a contract with hell for a million dollars that included a disclaimer that I didn't have to do anything for it. Angels said that they were comming for me and I was to wait for them. They didn't but I heard the screams of alot of dead angels. I liked the angels sacrifice better so I went with the blood and body of christ and confessed my sins. The next day I was surrounded by angels who didn't like me much more. I guess I like results and I got results with angels. I am still waiting for the return of god. What do you think they were? Obviously I got nothing material for my belief. I suppose some people would pay alot to exerience days and weeks of hell.

I should think that the fact that you are taking meds for the voices should tell you what they were.

The problem with a blank check open invitation to evil or negative energy is they don't do anything on queue. The terms of contact is controlled by them without your slightest hint of knowledge. I agree with others here in that your invitation is too tasty for such energy to pass by.

Their effects in your life may be random and suttle. What happens depends on what has been attracted and its individual personality and abilities. Some work on an intellectual level through telekenesis masquerading their voice as your thoughts. Some tap your emotions by the same way invoking depression, fear, hopelessness and despair. Others can effect a persons health and make them sick or feel pain. They have multiple ways to effect your life. Some may not target you directly but the people you interact with and/or loved ones.

Some just "play" in your life until they get bored and move on but there's also some real nasty and vile things that truly get off with destroying as much of a life as possible and will even kill if it's able, or enjoy watching someone do it to themselves.

Nonbelievers will never accept that reality, I'm aware of that and I fully understand your position. However those who are familiar with the other side already know this.

I would not take for granted your invitation went unanswered. Don't expect them to shout "boo, I am here" and push over a lamp. It's not how they operate.

Bornmystic....yes , Oregon.

Thank you for the response....

I have to ask , and not being sarcastic....What you said above , this is what some tribes today feel...There is a show called "rivermonsters" , cool fishing show..Anyway , he went to the Congo last week , and the Chief's brother was lost for a while....The tribe was starting to blame him and maybe demons ( that he brought) for the disapearence...

My point is , everything I have in bold , and even more than that , is all a part of every day life...If I got the flu next week ( very possible , people at work are sick ) and I had those beliefs , I would start blaming myself for calling in demons , had to be them...

If I get more than normal upset with my wife ( did yesterday ) , same goes , must be the demons I invited..

Before I even thought of any of this , well before this....A little over a year ago...We lost our Angel " Sakari" , she was a Wolf we raised....Myself and my wife both worked for the same business , making good money ( not because of education , something we landed from word of mouth , construction) , I was the Superintendent ,she did sales..The company shut down with no notice , bankrupt....We eventually lost our house , I moved 500 miles away for a 2 year prevailing wage temporary job in Oregon.We now have 10 months to find work and a home....And again , during none of this time was I even thinking of anything like I am doing...I am not6 sure I had even come back to the forums full time yet....

Anyway , with my short life story to you , wouldn't you be having depression, fear, hopelessness and despair....We do , myself much more than her , I am only one working , and feel all of the weight...But , we are surviving , and are doing better than some un-fortunate families...And those things can make a person have bad health , pain , etc....

Really , it has nothing to do with Demons....It is all about how you control what life throw's at you.....

Man , if what you said were true about them messing with my life....What more could they possibly add to it? :)

Anyway , still try every night.....And , still nothing.....

Sakari

• Like 1

I should think that the fact that you are taking meds for the voices should tell you what they were.

Hmm the meds don't work all that well so I would disagree. besides I have been psychotic for only 10 years and seeing visions since I was 6. I am now 47. It is only with phycosis in the last 10 years that I understand the game so to speak and instead of losing I seem to be winning. Why don't you explain what you know if you know so much? For instance if you ever read a law book do you notice that lawyers often slip into surrealistic faith speech? Why is that. Is it possible that the laws on the books expecially common law often correlate to the laws of heaven?

Hmm the meds don't work all that well so I would disagree. besides I have been psychotic for only 10 years and seeing visions since I was 6. I am now 47. It is only with phycosis in the last 10 years that I understand the game so to speak and instead of losing I seem to be winning. Why don't you explain what you know if you know so much? For instance if you ever read a law book do you notice that lawyers often slip into surrealistic faith speech? Why is that. Is it possible that the laws on the books expecially common law often correlate to the laws of heaven?

Can you guys have this discusion in another topic please...I do not like to have to read through pages of off-topic comments.....No offence , please :tu:

• Like 1

Okay, we're getting a bit off topic. If you think these visions aren't only the result of psychosis, then start a new thread explaining why (as bigdaddy suggested).

I thought I would share some examples of mine..

I saw myself once but I dont know if it was me or not. I actually tried to summon an angel during a lucid dream so in the end I dont know if it was him or me in the mirror. It was like we were both one..

Basically I was in the blackness of a lucid dream and I had been practising to remember to summon the angel Ariel, so I did. I called his name and drew his sigil in the space and called his name again. Straight away I felt my wrist being squeezed getting tighter and tighter..I actually started to almost wake up because I became more aware of my body.. it was like my actual wrist was getting squeezed which was waking me up. Anyway.. I then said that I knew he was there and I asked if he could show himself to me. Instantly the blackness of space disappeared and like a flash I found myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror with this.. guy looking back who had a very bright blue aura around him which was also shinning out of his hollowed out eyes. So he had no eyes just bright blue light comming out. Below his eyes near his cheeks there were small black dots which were like tattoos and you could see them against the blue light easily. He looked pretty scary to me and I was almost in a state of shock, I had hoped something cool might happen if I summoned during a lucid dream but this was just so full on.

Anyway we stared at each other through the mirror and I welcomed him and told him my true name(I was too afraid not to)and when I spoke it was like I had 1000 voices at the same time. It was loud and it scared me heaps because I felt like the angel was in me and we had joined. I was almost too scared to think so I asked for my wish(which was to have my first OBE)and it was granted instantly. I then found myself spinning above my bed uncontrollably and I had to rise myself up in like golden christ kinda pose to stop it. After that I flew through the wall and landed on the lawn outside.. etc.

So yeah.. Ive seen myself in the mirror but I dont know if it was me or Ariel or both.. or my HGA or what. :blink:

Taken from here(Ariel).

Another time I tried the same angel I ended up letting a... mexican walking fish out from a mirror. Link is here(mexican walking fish)

So I suggest my method of summoning because its very visual but like I said earlier.. its only a dream so trying to prove anything is impossible. But you really do feel the energy not just see it. Something you gotta try to understand it fully. And I was like you and didnt really believe until I tried it myself.

I thought I would share some examples of mine..

Taken from here(Ariel).

Another time I tried the same angel I ended up letting a... mexican walking fish out from a mirror. Link is here(mexican walking fish)

So I suggest my method of summoning because its very visual but like I said earlier.. its only a dream so trying to prove anything is impossible. But you really do feel the energy not just see it. Something you gotta try to understand it fully. And I was like you and didnt really believe until I tried it myself.

Thank you , I might some time in the future....I am focusing on getting the " physical " things...As said , the ones you read on these forums every day , I think 3 or 4 new "demon" ones all ready popped up....Dang things keep avoiding me and hitting people that do not want them there :)

Im trying , and I do appreciate all of the responses , and am actually copy/saving a lot to a word file for my own personal use , to remind me of some of the ideas) , for me in the future :)

• Like 1

Maybe they won't show themselves because spirits/demons are actually weak. Since you are openly inviting them, they can't surprise you and make you fear that they are much stronger than they really are? Just a theory, but it would make sense, since just about every story I've ever read started out with "Well one random time when I was just blah blah blah, unexpectedly I felt something taking over me, and it scared me....etc etc, I'm possessed."

Or maybe they are there, and they are just waiting, because they want to p*** you off. Maybe they realize that the best way to "haunt" or "torture" you is not by trying to hurt or scare you, but by just annoying the hell out of you by not doing anything.

Maybe they won't show themselves because spirits/demons are actually weak. Since you are openly inviting them, they can't surprise you and make you fear that they are much stronger than they really are? Just a theory, but it would make sense, since just about every story I've ever read started out with "Well one random time when I was just blah blah blah, unexpectedly I felt something taking over me, and it scared me....etc etc, I'm possessed."

Or maybe they are there, and they are just waiting, because they want to p*** you off. Maybe they realize that the best way to "haunt" or "torture" you is not by trying to hurt or scare you, but by just annoying the hell out of you by not doing anything.

Thank You for the reply...You are leaving out a very possible thing also....Maybe they do not exist?....It does not make me mad at all that they do not show up...Actually , if something did , and started tearing up my house , I would be pretty p***ed off that I did this...But , I would also be able to verify it , and call some people from Oregon University to verify it also...A lot of the stories posted on the forum would easily be verified , especially with some of the supposed activity that "happens" all of the time....I do not get why with all of the stories , and not just here , there are millions of them around the internet , and family dinner tables , that not even one has been verified by a respected source.....I know I have spouted off the "Oregon University" a couple of times...A friend at work has a relative who is a professor there , he gets us free football tickets all the time...Not that I mentioned any of this to him , but if anything verifiable were to happen , I am pretty sure I have a resource that would at least check it out...

Anyway , I am off to bed soon....And as recent nights have been , I will lay in bed watching tv , and will say out loud " where are you , are you scared?...Are you even real?"...And I will say this in my head also , in case there is any truth to "telepathy"...Covering 2 angles here :)

As I said before , I will continue with this as long as there is interest , but the interest will need to be with me....It reminds me of Salmon fishing , we go out to the rivers when it rains , hoping the fish came in , sit all day and nothing....After a few days of this , we just stay home and wait until someone else saw , or caught one...Than we know they are there.....Difference being , I know they are real , and will show up...

So this "fishing trip " is a little harder to stay focused on , and serious about.

• Like 1

Thank You for the reply...You are leaving out a very possible thing also....Maybe they do not exist?....

Well there is always that possibility, but it makes life much more interesting to think that there could be a spooky thing watching you when you sleep. I wish you all the luck though, because if you somehow find success then perhaps so will I.

I do not want to make this topic a personal blog..So , I will make this as short as possible..For the last reply , How long are you talking , because I actually tried the Ouiji board first when I was 14 ( now 44) , and at that age I was really into some weird things...

I am going to say , I am getting pretty board with this , I do as I said , every night ( and even as I type here ) I "ask" for Demons , Spirits , etc...To please show themselves , make themselves known , and call them names , etc...

I think what frustrates me the most , is I am trying this , and not succeeding , and while doing so ,I see more and more " Demon" topics coming in...Now , one that has a actual "religious group" associated with this...Why can I not find any information on things like this?...I would call them , visit their website , let them do there voo doo whatever , thing is , I can not get a response from any of these " topic " starters...

I really have to say , I set out to " prove they do not exist" , and if you ask me , I am succeeding 100% ,I am asking for anyone to tell me what to do to get them in.Not in my mind , I would not mind a nice posession to be on film either.....

I have to say , this little experiment may be low on batteries , I will keep " praying to the spirits and demons" for a while , but it is now getting almost humorous....

When do I prove " It does not exist"?......And please , if anyone readinig this is a topic starter for one of the many " my friend was in a satanic demon cult" things , please PM me for how to contact any of these cults.....

" come get me demons and spirits "

Had to put that in here , not as a joke , just to put " in writing" I am inviting them in....

I think I will give this a rest on , let's say...May 23rd....End of experiment , and final conclusion....

• Like 1

Hey. I read the first nine pages of the thread then jumped here. I was unable to access your picture but was interested in your bike. I ride too. Anyway, if you're serious about this, and I think you are.....you may be going about it the wrong way. It is my understanding that negative entities, demons, spirits whatever you want to call them are associated with specific places. You may have more success going to a "haunted" place and setting up camp for the night. You could try an old "haunted" cemetary, or haunted house, etc. and try your experiment there.

A skeptical/disbelieving couple I know...similar to you had an experience. He a professor she a librarian. They moved to the midwest and bought an old home. The realator disclosed that someone had died in the home, or someone had left claiming it was haunted, I can't remember which. They were both agnostic/atheist and so didn't care. They liked the old place and the acreage it sat on. After a time stuff began to happen. The story that they shared while over for dinner was enough to raise the hair on the back of your neck. I'll spare the details...but long story short....they are both believers now.

So my point....forget about inviting them to your home. Find a place where they reportedly are.....and check it out. Good luck.

Hey. I read the first nine pages of the thread then jumped here. I was unable to access your picture but was interested in your bike. I ride too. Anyway, if you're serious about this, and I think you are.....you may be going about it the wrong way. It is my understanding that negative entities, demons, spirits whatever you want to call them are associated with specific places. You may have more success going to a "haunted" place and setting up camp for the night. You could try an old "haunted" cemetary, or haunted house, etc. and try your experiment there.

A skeptical/disbelieving couple I know...similar to you had an experience. He a professor she a librarian. They moved to the midwest and bought an old home. The realator disclosed that someone had died in the home, or someone had left claiming it was haunted, I can't remember which. They were both agnostic/atheist and so didn't care. They liked the old place and the acreage it sat on. After a time stuff began to happen. The story that they shared while over for dinner was enough to raise the hair on the back of your neck. I'll spare the details...but long story short....they are both believers now.

So my point....forget about inviting them to your home. Find a place where they reportedly are.....and check it out. Good luck.

I really have no option on moving to a "haunted house"...No offence :)

I know you have not read all of the posts , I have been to a few " haunted" places , and have done some stupid things that many would say are very inviting to "demons"...This was in my younger and not very smart days , I won't go into things I did , but trust me , one instance for sure should have been enough to bring Satan himself to me.My wife believes we have at least one ghost in this house , she swears by it , I have yet to see anything to tell me so.

It is a long topic , if you get time , read up on the replies....It may be coming to a end soon , well , it will as I said , I will give it until May 23rd...I decided to put a actual "date" on it , as it is really not doing much to make me feel any different about my belief on this.

The bike is a Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500 , with custom Pipes...I had a Harley ( a lot of in the shop time and $$$ ) , Love the bike , never let's me down :)...Rides great , and wife is very comfortable on the bike with me...Also installed a stereo system on it...Oh , and a air horn for the ignorant drivers :)

• Like 1

are you out of your mind?

trust me, if youre talking like this WANTING bad spirits to enter, then obviously you are not experience enough to handle what you get. please... only for your safety and sanity, dont do it.

are you out of your mind?

trust me, if youre talking like this WANTING bad spirits to enter, then obviously you are not experience enough to handle what you get. please... only for your safety and sanity, dont do it.

I have been doing it....And there is nothing to show me it exists....I am not out of my mind , just have some time on my hands , and tired of reading the demon/evil spirit/spirits in my house topics that have no evidence...So , I figured I would attempt to get some evidence , or just "prove they do not exist"......

What do you think is winning right now?

I guess I will be hearing the " you were not experienced enough" thing along with the " you do not believe" ...

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Yet another sick graduate from the USA State schooling system. GET A LIFE!!!

Yet another sick graduate from the USA State schooling system. GET A LIFE!!!

Get a Life...LOL

Very educated and mature reply....I would bet you did not read this entire thread....Where would Spain be now if the US Armed forces let Hitler go on his way....I know , off topic..

Oh , It is not the USA State Schooling system , The USA does not have a federal schooling system , and actually States have counties , and the Counties have there own schooling systems.....Oh , I guess you also had no clue my Mother is Austrian....Did I go to school in the US , or did I also maybe get some Euro education with it?

Anyway , instead of child like replies , maybe you should go back and read the entire thread , you might change your mind.....

• Like 1