Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Why don't you get a ouija board, and like 3 other people and have at it.

Go back and read the replies , and read again what I have done....And , read my signature :tu:

• Like 1

Why in the world do you want to do this for, Evil spirits are nothing to play with !!.. Haven't you heard becareful what you ask for..... :blink:

I am done with it after this weekend , at least done trying to "call them in"...If they show , they show , if not , than it only solidifies what I think...

If you had read what I have been posting you would not have to ask that...

"prove they do not exist" ..... I am :tu:

• Like 1

"prove they do not exist" ..... I am :tu:

Only to yourself you are. And you didnt really seem to believe in them in the first place or bother to actually follow some traditional methods to find out, which was provided right at the start of this thread.

I know quite a few methods which people claim to be able to utilize in order to evoke, to physical appearance, whatever spirit they like. They are supposed to take months of preparation and involve elaborate ceremonies, however, so I've never performed them properly. Plus I have doubts that these people are telling the truth about their results. But if you feel like spending large amounts of time on a project, I'd follow the instructions of the Lesser and Greater Keys of Solomon. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "too far out there".

Only to yourself you are. And you didnt really seem to believe in them in the first place or bother to actually follow some traditional methods to find out, which was provided right at the start of this thread.

There it is...." Believe".....Arghhhhh....SO , it is getting narrowed down now , one has to "believe" in something for it to be real?.....This seems to be part of the consensus...If this is the case , than I may as well give up now...

No , I did/do not want to spend months on a ritual , have anyone on the forums claiming to have/see/talk to Demons done this?

And , a ritual you state you did not believe " they were telling the truth"...

I am willing to try anything , to a point...And I said that.....A 2 month long ritual is out of the question , and if that is the ONLY way , than why do so many others claim to have them?

I am with you , I do not believe the "ritual" thing , and that is one suggestion I did not try.....I guess what you are saying is since I have not tried your suggestion , than I am not going to get the call?

A little explanation on the books you mentioned , and maybe it will help you understand another reason I did not choose that route.....

"The Key of Solomon is divided into two books. It describes not the appearance or work of any demon but only the necessary drawings to prepare each experiment.

Unlike later grimoires such as the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (16th century) or the Lemegeton (17th century ), the Key of Solomon does not mention the signature of the seventy-two spirits constrained by King Solomon in a bronze vessel.

As in most medieval grimoires, all magical operations are ostensibly performed through the power of God, to whom all the invocations are addressed. Before any of these operations (termed "experiments") are performed, the operator must confess his sins and purge himself of evil, invoking the protection of God.

Elaborate preparations are necessary, and each of the numerous items used in the operator's "experiments" must be constructed of the appropriate materials obtained in the prescribed manner, at the appropriate astrological time, marked with a specific set of magical symbols, and blessed with its own specific words. All substances needed for the magic drawings and amulets are detailed, as well as the means to purify and prepare them. Many of the symbols incorporate the Transitus Fluvii occult alphabet."

" Book I

The Key of Solomon. Book I contains conjurations, invocations and curses to summon and constrain spirits of the dead and demons, forcing them to do the operator's will. It also describes how to find stolen items, become invisible, gain favour and love, and so on.

Book II

Book II describes various purifications which the operator (termed "exorcist") should undergo, how they should clothe themselves, how the magical implements used in their operations should be constructed, and what animal sacrifices should be made to the spirits."

And THE MOST IMPORTANT PART :

"Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein."

Once again , a "way to get demons" that says " you have to believe"

Thanks for the suggestion , but obviously this one would not have worked for me :tu:

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

There it is...." Believe".....Arghhhhh....SO , it is getting narrowed down now , one has to "believe" in something for it to be real?.....This seems to be part of the consensus...If this is the case , than I may as well give up now...

You bold the only word that isnt what the point of my post was about. I knew you would though.

No , I did/do not want to spend months on a ritual , have anyone on the forums claiming to have/see/talk to Demons done this?

So you dont want to actually put in the time or effort. And I dont care what others claimed its not really relevent to your original question.

And , a ritual you state you did not believe " they were telling the truth"...

Actually that was a quote taken from the member Cybele and I only used it to show that you had been given methods but didnt want to actually be serious enough to follow up on them.

I am willing to try anything , to a point...And I said that.....A 2 month long ritual is out of the question , and if that is the ONLY way , than why do so many others claim to have them?

It doesnt matter what others have said in other threads.. I was pointing out that the traditional methods take time and practise and skill to evoke something to be able to see it. And in your first post you said you were serious..

Yes , I am serious....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

But obviously you are not because you want instant results without actually putting in the ground work(I was like that too though lol).

I am with you , I do not believe the "ritual" thing , and that is one suggestion I did not try.....I guess what you are saying is since I have not tried your suggestion , than I am not going to get the call?

Your not with me, as I pointed out above it was Cybele's post I quoted. And what I am saying is you are trying to evoke to the psysical plane which traditionally is very difficult to do and takes much practise. Thats why I gave you a short cut(my method)which is evoking to the astral through dreaming but thats not what your after because you want to video it. But to video it means you have to bring them from the astral to the psysical plane assuming they would allow you to video them in the first place.

Edited by Kazahel

You bold the only word that isnt what the point of my post was about. I knew you would though.

So you dont want to actually put in the time or effort. And I dont care what others claimed its not really relevent to your original question.

Actually that was a quote taken from the member Cybele and I only used it to show that you had been given methods but didnt want to actually be serious enough to follow up on them.

It doesnt matter what others have said in other threads.. I was pointing out that the traditional methods take time and practise and skill to evoke something to be able to see it. And in your first post you said you were serious..

But obviously you are not because you want instant results without actually putting in the ground work.

Your not with me, as I pointed out above it was Cybele's post I quoted. And what I am saying is you are trying to evoke to the psysical plane which traditionally is very difficult to do and takes much practise. Thats why I gave you a short cut which is evoking to the astral through dreaming but thats not what your after because you want to video it. But to video it means you have to bring them from the astral to the psysical plane assuming they would allow you to video them in the first place.

I am serious , again......Go back , look at my edited post to you , and what the Books of Solomon" are really about....Than please quote me again....

Oh , they only "allow" people to video them now?.....Anyway , please look at my edit , and another reason I did not go your route , or whom evers "solomon" books route was...

And , you are correct , "astral plain" , I am not interested in that....I have had bad dreams , and such.....I want to see/hear/feel the real thing , while I am awake , with witnesses....

• Like 1

I am serious , again......Go back , look at my edited post to you , and what the Books of Solomon" are really about....Than please quote me again....

That is the more traditional methods. If you choose to not follow them then thats your choice. They(the summoner/magickian)brings in and assume the role of God pretty much and pretends to be God(I think from memory)so that they can control and order the spirit. So the part you quoted "Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein."

Is not saying it doesnt really work.. its just seems to be saying its unwise and that you might not get exactly what your after. So it could backfire on you, or thats how I read that anyway.

Oh , they only "allow" people to video them now?.....

That might come under "unworthy". Maybe they would just consider it rude.

And , you are correct , "astral plain" , I am not interested in that....I have had bad dreams , and such.....I want to see/hear/feel the real thing , while I am awake , with witnesses....

You dont understand. In the above method they say you have to go to the astral through ritual(so open your astral eyes)and then bring back the spirit to the psysical plane. And if you want to actually do that it takes time and effort.

*Also sorry for the slow relpy my internet always seems to go down when I reply to threads like this. It's very typical. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kazahel

That is the more traditional methods. If you choose to not follow them then thats your choice. They(the summoner/magickian)brings in and assume the role of God pretty much and pretends to be God(I think from memory)so that they can control and order the spirit. So the part you quoted "Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein."

Is not saying it doesnt really work.. its just seems to be saying its unwise and that you might not get exactly what your after. So it could backfire on you, or thats how I read that anyway.

That might come under "unworthy". Maybe they would just consider it rude.

You dont understand. In the above method they say you have to go to the astral through ritual(so open your astral eyes)and then bring back the spirit to the psysical plane. And if you want to actually do that it takes time and effort.

*Also sorry for the slow relpy my internet always seems to go down when I reply to threads like this. It's very typical. :rolleyes:

No problem on the slow reply , I have hughesnet , I understand :)

And , Thank You for the input , I do appreciate it.

• Like 1

No problem on the slow reply , I have hughesnet , I understand :)

And , Thank You for the input , I do appreciate it.

Maybe its demons. :unsure2: lol.

And no problem, anytime. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphGbq7YTzM

Edited by Kazahel

I don't know about evil spirits, but supposedly Crowley invoked an inter dimensional entity that he called Lam, and sketched a portrait of him/it, using The Amalantrah Working. Lams portrait is of a grey alien.

I don't know about evil spirits, but supposedly Crowley invoked an inter dimensional entity that he called Lam, and sketched a portrait of him/it, using The Amalantrah Working. Lams portrait is of a grey alien.

I could easily draw a portrait ( although the quality would be horrible)...I am not looking for that...I am looking for physical evidence that can be verified...

• Like 1

Good luck in your quest to die a horrible death.

Why invite evil spirits? Learn to access the spirit world, everything then will be at your fingertips.

I think the opposite is true. To me, the idea that one needs to believe in a ritual for it to be successful suggests that any results would be psychological in origin. Why else would belief be important?

A little explanation on

the books you mentioned , and maybe it will help you understand another reason I did not choose that route.....

And THE MOST IMPORTANT PART :

"Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein."

Once again , a "way to get demons" that says " you have to believe"

Thanks for the suggestion , but obviously this one would not have worked for me :tu:

I meant to refer you to the Goetia, which is part of the Lesser Key.

Yes, you are required to believe in one sense or another. You don't necessarily have to believe in God, however. Crowley did rituals invoking Egyptian god-forms instead of Yahweh. The purpose of it all is to infuse yourself with the belief that you yourself are divine or of the divine (especially the Bornless Ritual) and that you have the authority to command unseen beings to do your will. All of the ritual trappings and prayers are psychological tools to bring about certain states of mind. Some people claim to have seen spirits with their own two eyes or to have manifested poltergeist phenomena as the result of their workings. But yeah, I agree that that route doesn't sound right for you.

He "met" this being in visions he had while performing sex magick. It was a subjective experience; any interpretation should rely heavily on the symbolism and past experiences familiar to Crowley himself. It would make far more sense to relate Lam to Harpocrates or Aiwass than gray aliens, as the latter are a relatively modern obsession.

Aiwass is more interesting, IMO. Crowley claims to have seen him with his own eyes and to have channeled prophetic material (Liber al vel Legis) from this being.

He "met" this being in visions he had while performing sex magick. It was a subjective experience; any interpretation should rely heavily on the symbolism and past experiences familiar to Crowley himself. It would make far more sense to relate Lam to Harpocrates or Aiwass than gray aliens, as the latter are a relatively modern obsession.

It is said/thought that the modern Grey obsession came after Crowley and because of Crowley.

Lam, (whose name derives from the Tibetan word for "way" or "path") later became the subject of a portrait by Crowley, drawn from life and imbued with a haunting inner quality of its own. The original was first exhibited in New York in 1919 and has been reproduced several times since then, most recently in the third issue of Starfire magazine. Although lacking the crude power of Crowley's more extravagant canvases and murals, it is nevertheless a remarkable piece of work. The subject is depicted in extreme close-up and appears somehow dwarfish, despite the fact that there is no indication of scale in the overall composition. The head is large, smooth and hairless, tapering to a pointed chin. The mouth is slitlike; the eyes extend partways around the sides of the face. There is no suggestion of clothing beyond what appears to be a cloak buttoned at the neck, nor does the entity have any ears. In short, Lam resembles nothing so much as a typical UFO occupant of the "examiner" type (what Americans would call "greys".)

Link

In any event, the rites were duly performed as written from January 4th to 15th of that year. It is not known if a spiritual child was enwombed from them. What is known is that the Magickal Portal first created by Crowley, and which originally let Lam into the earth-world, was reestablished with considerable intensity by Parsons and Hubbard. From the diaries of the participants, it is also clear that they were not as adept as Crowley in the closings of portals. What they seemed to have accomplished was the drastic enlargement and ripping of an existing Magickal Portal and the subsequent non-closure of it. Perhaps the rip they created was not possible to close. In any event, the modern UFO era began exactly a year and a half later on June 24th, 1947, with Kenneth Arnold's sighting over the Cascade Mountains in Washington State.
Also and perhaps most significantly, Kenneth Grant, head of the current O.T.O., states that: "Lam is a Great Old One whose archetype is recognizable in accounts of UFO occupants." It would seem from this official Typhonian statement that the current invokers of Lam are absolutely clear that Lam and the grey-aliens are one.

Link

I just always found Lam very interesting because He was the same being I saw in a dream years before I had ever heard of Him(Lam). And I knew nothing of Crowley apart from an Ozzy Osbourne song. lol. But in my dream He wore a blue triangle pointing downwards to place His cloak together like a pin(similar to the sigil for Lucifer which I found years later as well....). The triangle was a crystal though that pulsed love. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced. I wanted to take it home with me as proof but wasnt allowed. He asked me is there anything you want and I said I want that. I thought it was awesome. So I picked something very minor instead cause there was nothing else I really wanted cause I was so happy to just be with Him.

Edited by Kazahel

It is said/thought that the modern Grey obsession came after Crowley and because of Crowley.

I haven't studied Lam or the Amalantrah Working, and I wasn't aware of this connection being made by members of OTO. I'll read up on that, but I don't want to drag this thread into another off topic discussion.

I think the opposite is true. To me, the idea that one needs to believe in a ritual for it to be successful suggests that any results would be psychological in origin. Why else would belief be important?

If you are dealing with inter-dimensional entities that can sense belief, it's important to them. One brief glimpse can cause belief in a person. That's why they manifest. Or at least one reason why. Once belief is established then everything changes. Belief based on not knowing and lack of experience is self delusion; any intelligent entity can work with that as well. It's like a drug or a way to get the hooks in: belief is powerful in several ways.

You dont need to have boards or evps or other useless gadgets to contact or invite them. Go somewhere abandoned and hope that there would be some of them who lives in there. Then start to talk that you know them and inviting them to your home. Also you can ask for some actions if they hear you or not.

-I know that you are here and hearing me.

-I know that you are not ghost nor alien

-I want to know about you. If you are here please let me know.

-Dont lie to me that you are a ghost or the devil.

-Show up yourself with your real identity

-I dont want to harm you, i am inviting you to my home.

-I want to know about you and i want to believe that you exist...

Thats all, try and you will have some answer. Also you can abuse and make them angry. But i dont recommend this...

Spirits don't come by request, they come by attraction. They possessed those with strong spiritual energy when they become physical weak. There are good/bad souls. It is not a good idea to bring them in. It's dangerous believe me.

My family experienced daytime shadows, voice mimics, paranormal growl, laughter.

I was like you, until cambodian new year came and I had dreams about the people who died in the killing field execution. Having dreams like that is not common. Believe me.

If you are dealing with inter-dimensional entities that can sense belief, it's important to them. One brief glimpse can cause belief in a person. That's why they manifest. Or at least one reason why. Once belief is established then everything changes. Belief based on not knowing and lack of experience is self delusion; any intelligent entity can work with that as well. It's like a drug or a way to get the hooks in: belief is powerful in several ways.

Yeah, I don't buy that at all. I believed for a while, or at least tried my best to, and that didn't seem to draw anything to me regardless of how hard I tried to "make contact".

They come if u know what are they and if you respect them... They dont need any rituals or smth like this for a call. They live like us with more abilities but we are more smarter than them. Just be yourself and call them. You dont need any spiritual talent or smth else. All of us have valuable spirits.

You will freak off when you feel what you cant see then they will appear in front of you. Day by day you will understand that you are different from others. While others are interested in other things you will have friends from other dimension that help you in every way. Do u know how we pollute the things that we cant live without them. So many entities of them hate us because we are killing this world. They share this world on another dimension with us. Co-operation, they are not creepy, they are beautiful. If a dog bites you that doesnt mean every dog will bite you. They are respectful beings like humans like `we` . Try to understand them

Edited by xcodesia

Also if there is someone who lives in Bulgaria or Turkey (i dont think if someone knows these countries). I can proof that it is mega easy callin them, ... so easy. The rule is to appeal them, appealing is knowing them. If a dog comes near me and says that ``you`re a cat`` i will laugh... They are laughing while you think that they are aliens or ghosts of your mothers, demons etc... They enjoy so much... While they are moving the doors, while they flash their eyes etc... Easy, at least think that they are humans, you know that it is hard to meet with new friends in a bar or university. I hope someone can understand what i mean

Edited by xcodesia

If you really wanna test your mettle then try something along the lines of this.

Oh, and don't have 100 people with you, just you alone.

This is something i heard when i was younger.

After sunset, when the sky has turned dark (recommended time is midnight, few hours before sunrise) go into your home, close every door in the building, all the windows, leave nothing opened, make sure there's no way of any light entering the building, turn of the lights obviously.

Once the conditions are correct, all doors and windows closed and no sign of light, open one door in the building, any one door that will let you escape.

Leave that one door and only that one door open, most likely it would be your front door leading to the street or something, since any other door will just take you into another room leaving you still in the building.

Once your done, take enough salt to draw yourself a circle in any other place, a circle where you can sit in comfortably. Make sure the circle is close to the open door but not right next to it, just in view.

Then step inside the circle and seat yourself.

Some people say you have to recite certain prayers, others say you must sacrifice an animal, goat chicken etc, but im sure you wont do any of that so just sit in the circle.

Close your eyes and keep them closed, and wait, wait for a long time, if successful the next time you open your eyes you should be opening it because of some unknown entity.

The purpose of the salt is that the entity cannot cross into it, the only way it can cross into the circle would be if you show signs of great fear.

If your lucky enough to have a friendly entity visit you then even if it crosses you should be safe but if not then too bad.

The purpose of the one door being open is, that the only way for you to escape is through that one door, if you cant make it to the door then i guess its bad news for you.

Your other option would be to wait it out in the circle till sunrise.

Apparently if successful you can get the entity to do certain things for you. If unsuccessful then, early retirement.

But this is just stories i was told as a kid, not sure if there's any truth at all to it, just thought i should share it lol

Regardless, messing with the unknown is pretty stupid, really unsafe.

Make your choices carefully.

Only a witch can bring evil entitys into are domain you can bribe them.I paid £3300 Trouble is he has taken a liking to me.I he wants a civil parknership with me, they can be a pain in the but.

After sunset, when the sky has turned dark (recommended time is midnight, few hours before sunrise) go into your home, close every door in the building, all the windows, leave nothing opened, make sure there's no way of any light entering the building, turn of the lights obviously.

Don't do that. The idea of turning off the lights to experience spirits was caused by horror movies and paranormal "investigation" TV junk for spookiness (and so they can ooh and aah at nothing and say they saw a shadow). Turning off the lights will be counter-productive I think. It's sensory deprivation. Sit in a dark room long enough, and your brain will start creating stuff out of nothing to try to make some sense out of the sensory depriving darkness. You'll start seeing stuff everywhere in front of you; all nothing.

A bit on negative effects of sensory deprivation on Wikipedia:

"Negative effects

Studies have been conducted to test the effect of sensory deprivation on the brain. One study took 19 volunteers, all of whom tested in the lower and upper 20th percentiles on a questionnaire which measures the tendency of healthy people to see things not really there, and placed them into a pitch black, soundproof booth for 15 minutes. After, they completed another test, which measures psychosis-like experiences which was originally used to study recreational drug users. Five people reported seeing hallucinations of faces, six reported seeing shapes/faces not actually there, four noted a heightened sense of smell and two people reported sensing a "presence of evil" in the room. Not surprisingly, people who scored lower on the first test experienced fewer perceptual distortions, however, still reported seeing a variety of delusions and hallucinations.

According to the Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease the hallucinations are caused by the brain misidentifying the source of what it is currently being experienced, a phenomenon called faulty source monitoring."

Telling him to do the same will most likely cause him at the least to sense something with him that just isn't there. Not a productive plan.

Edited by Jerry Only