Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Are they real, yes.

LOL,

And this is based on?

The bible, hearsay pub gossip?

Once again, a warning post, based on what?

Would be nice if you had some sort of proof.

I wait for pictures, video etc.

Or i might read coldethyl's post on the previous page.

post #1492?

Thanks,

Edited by Super-Fly

Did you get anything on film or video? that would be alright.

Thanks,

I did not seek to contact it for my own curiosity. It attacked me (no, I won't go into detail, for the physical and mental pain it subjected me to is not a memory I enjoy reflecting on). I really couldn't have cared less about what it looked like. I sought to destroy it, and it was swiftly removed from my house with the aid of another. When you get touched by a demon, you do not need to physically see it to know it was there. End of.

LOL,

And this is based on?

The bible, hearsay pub gossip?

Once again, a warning post, based on what?

Would be nice if you had some sort of proof.

I wait for pictures, video etc.

Or i might read coldethyl's post on the previous page.

post #1492?

Thanks,

By all means, do wait for proof of the sinister entities of the universe. Do not come crying back if the curiosity bites you in the ass after you've slandered and discredited the only thing in the world that is your defense against such an attack. God.

Feel free to squabble amongst yourselves, but I leave with this:

If you gaze too long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Edited by i.l.r.nouda11

Or you might learn something about its true nature and our warped anthropomorphic projections upon it.

I did not seek to contact it for my own curiosity. It attacked me (no, I won't go into detail, for the physical and mental pain it subjected me to is not a memory I enjoy reflecting on). I really couldn't have cared less about what it looked like. I sought to destroy it, and it was swiftly removed from my house with the aid of another. When you get touched by a demon, you do not need to physically see it to know it was there. End of.

By all means, do wait for proof of the sinister entities of the universe. Do not come crying back if the curiosity bites you in the ass after you've slandered and discredited the only thing in the world that is your defense against such an attack. God.

Feel free to squabble amongst yourselves, but I leave with this:

Yet another typically vague comment, no details for "personal reasons"

which seems a cop out.

Dont worry though, i wont be coming back to cry about a demon in my house, mainly for the reason

they dont exist.

God? righty ho, suppose i must be a believer for all this to come true and effect me.

Back to the beginning, full circle.

Feel free not to comment back, but i will leave you with this,

"That's right, Mr. Martini. There is an Easter Bunny."

Thanks,

R.P. McMurphy.

LOL.

• Like 3

Yet another typically vague comment, no details for "personal reasons"

which seems a cop out.

Dont worry though, i wont be coming back to cry about a demon in my house, mainly for the reason

they dont exist.

God? righty ho, suppose i must be a believer for all this to come true and effect me.

Back to the beginning, full circle.

Feel free not to comment back, but i will leave you with this,

"That's right, Mr. Martini. There is an Easter Bunny."

Thanks,

R.P. McMurphy.

LOL.

Reminds me of this:

evolutionandgravity.jpg

• Like 4

Reminds me of this:

evolutionandgravity.jpg

LMAO, thats quality.

True though, thats the best part.

Thanks,

If it is not a memory you want to reflect upon, then why post about this on a forum to begin with? ....Makes no sense.

• Like 3

Got to agree with Superglobe, why would you want to do this? They can reek havoic with your lfe and those around you, people you know.Are they real, yes. Not are they mentioned in the bible, but all cultures have stories of evil spirits and those who try to summon them and control them once they are here,.However they quickly become your master.

Answered on first page, and numerous times after that.

And you know they are real, how?

Have Stories.....Yup, must be true huh? ....Below is exactly why those stories were made.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

101 pages of Sakari pursuing his "genie in the bottle" (or "jack in the box" is more appropriate).

Will he find them remains to be seen? No body in history has been able to record demons or provide physical proof of demons. Unless there are undisclosed evidence "buried" away in hidden "vaults" kept secret from the public, who knows?

No body in history has been able to record demons or provide physical proof of demons.

Might be a first,

Wonder why people warn against it so often and so much, its not like they exist.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Most people have their own guardian angel. So you should probably tell your guardian (using your mind) to stop protect you and let the evil spirit approach you, and live at your place. Try to tell that out loud 3 times in the middle of the night.

Most people have their own guardian angel. So you should probably tell your guardian (using your mind) to stop protect you and let the evil spirit approach you, and live at your place. Try to tell that out loud 3 times in the middle of the night.

Where did you get these rules? The three times and middle of the night thing?

• Like 2

Where did you get these rules? The three times and middle of the night thing?

I invent it. There is no hurt to try.

3 because you want it to look serious and not joking around

Middle night because it sounds better than in evening, at dawn, etc..

so you invented it? When? Did you invent it when you posted it or why did you invent it? You decide that your guardian angel is crowding your style and decide to tried it?

Hey sakari, eat 3 cheese burgers and you will get the heart burn demon visiting you.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

:no:

so you invented it? When? Did you invent it when you posted it or why did you invent it? You decide that your guardian angel is crowding your style and decide to tried it?

Hey sakari, eat 3 cheese burgers and you will get the heart burn demon visiting you.

:yes:

• Like 2

Why does time of invention matter? ^^

Why does time of invention matter? ^^

What does matter is you said " I invented it ".

Brian was making the point anyone can start making up whatever they want.

" How can I make myself fly "???

" flap your arms really hard, and click your heals together "

" where did you hear that this works "

" I invented it, you never know "

Point being, just randomly making something up is not the question here at all. If you know of a " summons " or something that is claimed to work, then good deal, random things being made up, no thanks.

• Like 3

Demons on demand.

One must also consider demons are used of God too.

People may have demons and be absolutely oblivious just that the demons are using a great deal more subtlety? Who knows?

In the sense, are they following God's program or the demon's program for their lives? On God's plan or on Satan's plan? Who is their pilot?

Demons on demand.

One must also consider demons are used of God too.

People may have demons and be absolutely oblivious just that the demons are using a great deal more subtlety? Who knows?

In the sense, are they following God's program or the demon's program for their lives? On God's plan or on Satan's plan? Who is their pilot?

You are trying to justify demons existing by using another un proven, no evidence object. ( god ).

Prove to me there is a God, and maybe I will consider using what you say as something to consider.

Or Satan for that matter.

Sakari, here's a thought, though I have not read all 105 pages, and it may be BTDT:

Since believers often say "skeptics are skeptics simply because they don't believe and therefore lack any experiences" or some such.

Have you called upon serious professionals (serious believers not your skeptical self) to contact the spirit world on your behalf.

Since there are spiritual cleansings I'm sure there are those who can summon evil as well. I would think if you can summon good you can summon evil.

It is in the bible and i'm sure in other spirit belief systems as well. It is the believers who do the summoning of good or evil on a nonbeliever.

I write this all from the POV of a nonbeliever, so I can't offer you any way to go about this, nor do I think if you do it will result in anything. But just a thought since believers often point out that skepticism itself hinders us skeptics.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Sakari, here's a thought, though I have not read all 105 pages, and it may be BTDT:

Since believers often say "skeptics are skeptics simply because they don't believe and therefore lack any experiences" or some such.

Have you called upon serious professionals (serious believers not your skeptical self) to contact the spirit world on your behalf.

Since there are spiritual cleansings I'm sure there are those who can summon evil as well. I would think if you can summon good you can summon evil.

It is in the bible and i'm sure in other spirit belief systems as well. It is the believers who do the summoning of good or evil on a nonbeliever.

I write this all from the POV of a nonbeliever, so I can't offer you any way to go about this, nor do I think if you do it will result in anything. But just a thought since believers often point out that skepticism itself hinders us skeptics.

My parents are born again Christians.

My Dad may as well be a pastor.

I was Baptized Lutheran, went to Sunday school, and church through age 13.

I use to be a " believer ", very much so, in a lot of things.

I also spent 2 years with a man that claims to be a guardian angel, and actually to this day wondering how he new so much, and seemed to have so many answers.That is a very long story, and I should go say hi to him tomorrow.

I have had 3 people on this thread say they were going to have me cursed, one I posted my GPS coordinates to make it easier.

I am not sure what I am getting at, other then I have been on " both " sides. Probably the good believer side for over half of my life, and the evil skeptic the rest. Either side, I have not been able to summon good, or evil spirits to show themselves, and I have tried, a lot.

My parents are born again Christians.

My Dad may as well be a pastor.

I was Baptized Lutheran, went to Sunday school, and church through age 13.

I use to be a " believer ", very much so, in a lot of things.

I also spent 2 years with a man that claims to be a guardian angel, and actually to this day wondering how he new so much, and seemed to have so many answers.That is a very long story, and I should go say hi to him tomorrow.

I have had 3 people on this thread say they were going to have me cursed, one I posted my GPS coordinates to make it easier.

I am not sure what I am getting at, other then I have been on " both " sides. Probably the good believer side for over half of my life, and the evil skeptic the rest. Either side, I have not been able to summon good, or evil spirits to show themselves, and I have tried, a lot.

I see. Forgive me for asking what may be another old question but, are you wanting to "see" the spirit? Or just experience what exactly?