Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

I see. Forgive me for asking what may be another old question but, are you wanting to "see" the spirit? Or just experience what exactly?

I can not " want " to see or experience something I know does not exist.

I want people to quit being charlatans, and screwing with peoples heads...

I want people that really need help, to get the help they need, not some folklore bull**** spread around on tv, internet, movies, and campfires.

I want the charlatans that spread this bull**** to stop, I want them to either tell the truth, or wake up and learn the truth.

I have seen, and read about real people, with real problems, getting scared to death by these charlatans, and not getting the real help they need.

" Oh, you have a demon, or a spirit in your house "...." burn sage, call a Priest, say this 3 times while burning sage and your evil will go away ".....bull****!!!!!

I have been sick of this crap for a very long time, so what I have said for years and years ( before this site ) " PROVE IT!!!! "....

No one can, no one will.....So I asked " ok, so many professionals that know how to get rid of ghosts, spirits, demons. If so damn good, and knowing, tell me how to get them to come in "

Thousands of stories all the time of how " I was not a believer, until now, I keep waking up with claw marks, I hear voices, I see things "...." I was a skeptic until this happened "..

Ok, I was a believer, I am now a skeptic, what do I need to do to help show people that selling snake oil should be a thing of the past. There are people with real, genuine, problems that need help, and I can not prove it here, but I am sure there are quite a few that could have been helped by a real, educated, professional, experienced Doctor, but instead listened to Charlatans like this and suffered because of it.Actually, I know this has happened, and I can not prove it has, or would happen to someone listening to it on the internet, in a forum, but I will do what I can to stop that from happening.

So, what I want? ..... I want the ignorant to see that listening to stories, lies, and " belief " over reality and facts is near insane. Especially if it involves a real issue in ones life. I am not asking people to not have faith, I am asking people to not believe a Demon, or their dead grandma is haunting there house, scratching them, making a bad smell, giving them head aches...I am asking them to see a real Doctor and tell the Doctor exactly what they would tell people on sites just like this.

I am " proving " these things do not exist.....I want people to wake up. As I did, and many others.

More confused yet?

edit to finalize something : I also want people to say " I am not saying this is fact, as there really is no evidence to back it up, but I believe...."

Not : " This is what you have, I know it, and I don't care what anyone says is true "

I do not know why that is so hard.

And I also want to know why this topic is not pinned yet? :)

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

And I also want to know why this topic is not pinned yet? :)

Because you get in trouble with the admins and mods here more than I do.

• Like 2

And I also want to know why this topic is not pinned yet?

Putting a stop to charlatans and frauds in the paranormal/psychic field is a commendable endeavor, as is raising concerns on the topic of people with mental illnesses being given unsound 'spiritual' advice instead of a recommendation to see a doctor; but when you invite people to contribute their deeply held personal beliefs on a controversial paranormal topic it is extremely important to maintain a degree of neutrality and civility in doing so and we're simply not seeing that. The thread is filled with bickering and personal attacks; if someone comes in and contributes something they get chastised for having not read the entire thread first ( all 1500+ posts of it ), even if they have read it all their beliefs tend to be promptly shot down and picked apart in a series of condescending and dismissive remarks. There's way too much hostility being leveled towards those who are contributing.

Putting a stop to charlatans and frauds in the paranormal/psychic field is a commendable endeavor, as is raising concerns on the topic of people with mental illnesses being given unsound 'spiritual' advice instead of a recommendation to see a doctor; but when you invite people to contribute their deeply held personal beliefs on a controversial paranormal topic it is extremely important to maintain a degree of neutrality and civility in doing so and we're simply not seeing that. The thread is filled with bickering and personal attacks; if someone comes in and contributes something they get chastised for having not read the entire thread first ( all 1500+ posts of it ), even if they have read it all their beliefs tend to be promptly shot down and picked apart in a series of condescending and dismissive remarks. There's way too much hostility being leveled towards those who are contributing.

Strange, other then asking some people to read the entire topic ( I believe more people other then me have said this ), I would say I was the one being chastised, and picked apart in a series of condescending and dismissive remarks. There is way to much hostility being leveled towards myself also. Hell, I had someone asking for harm to be done to my wife on this topic.

I get it, I really do......

And you said nothing to any of these people to invite such reactions from them ?

Hell, I had someone asking for harm to be done to my wife on this topic.

Did you report it to the moderators ? I don't remember this.

And you said nothing to any of these people to invite such reactions from them ?

Did you report it to the moderators ? I don't remember this.

Saru, I do not report a lot of things that should be reported. My point being, I get hit pretty hard for being " skeptical " on things, and I get " attacked " pretty hard also. I can handle it, it comes with the territory.

I have seen plenty of times, and I am sure you and some mods have also ( no offense to any skeptics ) " you are one of the fewer skeptics here that do not attack people ", and things like this...There are some that can be jerks, and have little to discuss, and there are many that do have civil discussions. I know for myself, I do not report things that others would, and I think this is how it is for most of us here that are " skeptical ", and actually discuss things civilly. We get a bad rap in my opinion.

Anyway, I will point you to just one example of what I mean, and I want nothing done about it, as I did not report it ( as far as I know ), and actually use it as a example of how far people will go if their faith is challenged.And no, I said nothing to invite that kind of reaction.

*snip*

After reading through to find that, I sure see more rude and short condescending replies thrown my way then anything. Either way, as said, it comes with the territory, and I am grateful we are allowed to contribute and be in discussions on this board,( skeptics )...Many paranormal sites do not allow this at all.

Edited by Saru
Removed link

Most people have their own guardian angel. So you should probably tell your guardian (using your mind) to stop protect you and let the evil spirit approach you, and live at your place. Try to tell that out loud 3 times in the middle of the night.

You don't have a guardian angel, you can hire one from me for 100 dollars a month. It's true, I invented it.
  • Like 1

Saru, I do not report a lot of things that should be reported. My point being, I get hit pretty hard for being " skeptical " on things, and I get " attacked " pretty hard also. I can handle it, it comes with the territory.

It doesn't have to come with the territory, if you are polite and respectful others will respond in kind.

Anyway, I will point you to just one example of what I mean, and I want nothing done about it, as I did not report it ( as far as I know ), and actually use it as a example of how far people will go if their faith is challenged.

I actually think you should to re-read what was said there, I believe you've misinterpreted her comments/intentions.

I'm going to remove that link as I don't want this turning in to a witch hunt.

It doesn't have to come with the territory, if you are polite and respectful others will respond in kind.

I actually think you should to re-read what was said there, I believe you've misinterpreted her comments/intentions.

I'm going to remove that link as I don't want this turning in to a witch hunt.

I try to be polite, it is when I am attacked, or talked down to, then I get aggressive. Not as aggressive as some, but yes, I am guilty.

I was re-reading that, I know what she was getting at, although I still think that is something that should not have been used as a " example ". Thank you for removing the link, as both of us get along just fine, and have since then. I just wanted you to see it is not just one side that gets upset, or dis-respectful. I do believe ( I said believe, not know ) it seems when a persons faith or belief is questioned, that is when there is more of a " attack " mode than anything. I see this a lot more then a skeptical person explaining the facts of their debate.

As said, I have, and still do get a lot of polite responses and replies. I do get more rude ones though as mentioned, even when I am being polite. This is why I say it comes with the territory.

Either way, there will all ways be " heated " arguments, some more then others. That is just human nature, some can have a easier time not getting their buttons pushed, or I should say, reacting to getting their buttons pushed then others.

By the way, nice to see you in a discussion :)

I was re-reading that, I know what she was getting at, although I still think that is something that should not have been used as a " example ".

I agree, I think the concept could have been put forward a bit more tactfully even if it wasn't intended in the way I think you believed it to be.

By the way, nice to see you in a discussion

Just doing the rounds. ;)

By the way, nice to see you in a discussion :)

This is totally off topic, but...

I sometimes feel like I'm feeding the paparazzi mentality when I click on a discussion just because I see that Saru posted something.

:P

Okay, back to inviting ghosts and demons to your house.

Why on earth would you want to do something like that anyway? LOL

No joke by the way. If ghosts and demons were real (which I don't believe), I think the last thing I would want is to have them in my house. My hat is off to you for the efforts, but damn you're crazy! :lol:

(Please please please recognize the intended humor in all of the above...)

This is totally off topic, but...

I sometimes feel like I'm feeding the paparazzi mentality when I click on a discussion just because I see that Saru posted something.

:P

Okay, back to inviting ghosts and demons to your house.

Why on earth would you want to do something like that anyway? LOL

No joke by the way. If ghosts and demons were real (which I don't believe), I think the last thing I would want is to have them in my house. My hat is off to you for the efforts, but damn you're crazy! :lol:

(Please please please recognize the intended humor in all of the above...)

Good one Boony.......And, I bet you thought Saru was here to chew my ass ! ....... Hope I did not let you down. :su

Sakari you need to make a bucket list of all the things you tried.

Everything in my life, or just this topic? :innocent:

Hahaha even I have been cursed on this thread, the dude even followed me around on other threads threatening me. Modes nailed it, but it was sort of fun. The most interesting ones are the ones that think I'm a devil consort and controlled and manipulated by said demons. I suppose they believe this because I am spiritual but don't believe in the fear mongering.

I don't think your going to get pinned brother, I think you are almost out of things to try short of sacrificing animals or some garbage.

• Like 3

the best way is to draw a BIG pentacle on the floor, focus your negative energy on it, shout a high leveled summoning spell and step away from the pentacle. if you stay in the pentacl then you'll be obliterated by the energy

the best way is to draw a BIG pentacle on the floor, focus your negative energy on it, shout a high leveled summoning spell and step away from the pentacle. if you stay in the pentacl then you'll be obliterated by the energy

Can you give an example of the "high leveled summoning spell"?

Thanks,

See below........

Can you give an example of the "high leveled summoning spell"?

Thanks,

• Like 1

Everything in my life, or just this topic? :innocent:

Because you have tried does not disprove the existence of demons. Given the totality of evidence a much better explanation would be that demons do exist, but that they are free willed beings and can pick and choose not to behave the way we pretend they do. The more likely scenario is that the puppets in this drama are the people who summon and not the beings being "summoned".

Because you have tried does not disprove the existence of demons. Given the totality of evidence a much better explanation would be that demons do exist, but that they are free willed beings and can pick and choose not to behave the way we pretend they do. The more likely scenario is that the puppets in this drama are the people who summon and not the beings being "summoned".

If you say so..... :no:

What evidence?

• Like 1