Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

I agree with some of the statements made here on demons, they probably do feed off of fear. Nothing in life is more obstructive than fear. Fear inhibits potential and achievement. Fear ultimately consumes joy and happiness.

But there is a larger picture to this, demons are also battling for possession our souls. The Devil isnt going to jeopardize this unholy agenda by making guest appearances at a skeptic's home.

Take smudging for instance, that is never mentioned in the Bible as a means to drive negative energies away. Never.

Smudging is a pagan practice that was adopted by modern neo-paganists and amateur ghost hunters.

How can burning sage drive a spirit away? Is this a form of superstitious witchcraft? IMO, this just serves as a placebo, a false assurance, a witch doctor's list of home remedies.

What is needed is alot of prayer and being ministered to by a trained minister. Only Jesus can drive negative spirits away, not burning herbs.

What does an evil spirit got to fear from sage anyways? Its just a herb? Its smoke does not hold any mystical power over the spirit world.

I used to think the same way as you but now I think that there may be some truth to sage and other techniques for driving spirits away. I mean honesty putting religion aside for a moment we know that humans have been troubled by demons sense the beginning of time, in the ancient world spirits were always respected for their ability to harm or help you depending upon their relationship to the human in question and on occasion some spirits were hostile in those siturations people would call upon the local spiritual authority figure to preform rituals to drive said spirits away or at the very least appease them so they stopped harming people. People were doing this long before Christianity came along and they were in many cases successful. It seems to me that exorcism is a complex process that works for various reasons that we have yet to understand but neverthee less results are all that matter. I mean honestly if spirit is attacking me I don't care how somebody gets rid of it as long as they get rid of it

I used to think the same way as you but now I think that there may be some truth to sage and other techniques for driving spirits away. I mean honesty putting religion aside for a moment we know that humans have been troubled by demons sense the beginning of time, in the ancient world spirits were always respected for their ability to harm or help you depending upon their relationship to the human in question and on occasion some spirits were hostile in those siturations people would call upon the local spiritual authority figure to preform rituals to drive said spirits away or at the very least appease them so they stopped harming people. People were doing this long before Christianity came along and they were in many cases successful. It seems to me that exorcism is a complex process that works for various reasons that we have yet to understand but neverthee less results are all that matter. I mean honestly if spirit is attacking me I don't care how somebody gets rid of it as long as they get rid of it

According to Native American belief if I indeed have them correct, burning sage is used to remove negative energies and sense some believe evil spirits or demons are negative energies... well there you have it.

But in my experiences, evil spirits or demons are intelligent individuals an army arrayed against God and humanity not merely negative energies that can be cleansed away with smudging.

Funny....Last few comments are telling people how to get rid of demons and spirits.

That is the REASON I made this topic......

Tired of seeing people claim how to get rid of them, and not one person can do the opposite.

I guess we went full circle.....

First of all i don't take any responsibility for this, so try at your own risk.

1. Find the Evil Sigil that you want to connect to. google is your friend.

2. When you ask for a demon/ evil spirit there must be a purpose.

3. You have to offer something in return, nothing stupid like my soul, so never agree to something that you cannot follow through with.

4. Know the method and plan of how you want to communicate.

5. Whenever you have try to connect you have to go through "satan", as not all demon/evil spirits are friendly

6. Copy and print out the sigil on a peice of blank paper, close your eyes and visualise the sigil.

7. Then recite the following prayer, in a quiet space. 1 black candle and incense, and must be at night.

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire__________(name of Demon) to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

Good Luck

D

Like this "hi evil spirt, come in make yourself at home"

Seriously why why why why?

Funny....Last few comments are telling people how to get rid of demons and spirits.

That is the REASON I made this topic......

Tired of seeing people claim how to get rid of them, and not one person can do the opposite.

I guess we went full circle.....

You would have to join one of the secret societies, pass probation and become an initiate before they begin to tell you how to do that kind of thing with any precision. By then they would have you convinced that evil is not really evil so you might even believe enslaving "elementals", as they sometimes call it, is some sort of high achievement.

3. You have to offer something in return, nothing stupid like my soul, so never agree to something that you cannot follow through with.

5. Whenever you have try to connect you have to go through "satan", as not all demon/evil spirits are friendly

6. Copy and print out the sigil on a peice of blank paper, close your eyes and visualise the sigil.

7. Then recite the following prayer, in a quiet space. 1 black candle and incense, and must be at night.

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire__________(name of Demon) to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

Good Luck

D

Copy....Need to get a black candle.

Good Luck

D

Copy....Need to get a black candle.

Actually......I have tried a black candle. My wife reminded me.

And, I am done with this. It has been tried, it does not work. I have grown bored with it also, very bored. Lost any interest actually.

I am starting to lose interest in a lot of " Paranormal " things. ( Seeker, not what we have discussed though, and I do not consider that paranormal ). I am finding myself not really replying to 99% of what I used to. It is just recycled topics, questions, and answers. It goes full circle, then repeats itself. I may occasionally discuss Bigfoot, or something that makes me laugh.

I used to have a huge urge to help people see reality, and show them answers to things. Now, I really do not care much. I can read topics and just shake my head, and move on now.

If someone wants to take over, feel free. I am bored with it, and not committed anymore.

And no, no Demon visited me, they are not real.

I used to have a huge urge to help people see reality, and show them answers to things.

That was your whole purpose to this thread, so you can see why I and others have trouble believing confirmation bias didn't play an extreme role in your exploits off screen. I mean there is just the thickest air of insolence toward any mention of the ghosts/demons/etc here. Instead of choosing to dig deeper and try to figure out what is really behind the whole phenomena (real or not), you have chosen "it doesn't exist" at the start of this whole ball of wax, and carried that mentality to the quite bitter end. Let's let this thread die now, as I can see now in hindsight that it did in your eyes before it got to post 2. You seem to have made your point long ago, and are now only sticking around to defend it pointlessly.

That was your whole purpose to this thread, so you can see why I and others have trouble believing confirmation bias didn't play an extreme role in your exploits off screen. I mean there is just the thickest air of insolence toward any mention of the ghosts/demons/etc here. Instead of choosing to dig deeper and try to figure out what is really behind the whole phenomena (real or not), you have chosen "it doesn't exist" at the start of this whole ball of wax, and carried that mentality to the quite bitter end. Let's let this thread die now, as I can see now in hindsight that it did in your eyes before it got to post 2. You seem to have made your point long ago, and are now only sticking around to defend it pointlessly.

No, you are wrong. There are Ghosts and demons. They do exist. And, where they exist is still a interest of mine, but that education would come from Psychology, not a Paranormal site.

I hope this thread does not die. I hope someone may take it over, although there really is nothing more to do.

You do not understand. The " Paranormal " is not interesting to me anymore. When I started this thread, it was. I posted a lot then. I am bored with it. It is a replay. Different day, different year, same old claims, same old topics, same old arguments.

For me, if something is not interesting to me, especially what I more and more feel are childish things, I do not waste time on it anymore. I was active here because I enjoyed it. I do not much anymore. Maybe some day I will again, who knows.

This site, and these topics can be addicting, both to skeptics and to believers. Maybe everyone should take a break once in a while, and actually get out and do other things, things that really mean something.

Nothing pointless here, I am bored, I laugh at this stuff now. It is a joke to me now. I can not even take it serious. For that reason alone, I am done.

No winners, no losers....It is not a competition.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Yes , I am serious....How do I invite evil spirits to my home?.....Or nice ones , does not really matter......

I will do whatever anyone posts that is not to far out there....

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....I have used the Ouiji board numerous times , begging the devil himself to say hello....Notta

Years and years ago , and on here , I asked in my other home for any spirit/demon , etc to come stay at my house , feel at home , show some kahunas.....Notta

So , really , I see a Topic on how to get rid of spirits , I want to know how to get them here in my home.....

" Please evil and non evil spirits a like , please come to my home in Oregon , we have 2 empty rooms , and I do not think I will get any takers"....

I doubt that will work either.....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

I believe they are not going to show themselves if you are no open minded: consider a way that they would be able to exist.

I believe they are not going to show themselves if you are no open minded: consider a way that they would be able to exist.

Good point! Why manifest themselves when the whole purpose is to deceive?

Well, this is interesting, I have followed this tread for a while now and I have seen so much, arguments and counter arguments trying to prove or disprove demons and it seems now that the op has finally had enough of this. Regardless if demons exist or not it's safe to say that they can not be summoned at least not by someone who actually wants them to appear. I suppose that fits in with the nature of demons, they don't show up when we want them, they show up to prey upon us at our weak moments or so those who have dealings with such beings say. For my part I would rather not have any dealings with such beings even if they don't exist, they very idea is toxic and destructive. Instead of summoning spirits humans should be finding ways to surpass them.

• Like 1

Heh, sometimes I feel like there should be a PSA in the thread....

Read the first page, a few pages in between, and the last couple pages to get a grasp on what has gone on so far in the last 125 pages over the last three years. Almost three, close enough.

The question of why do it and the caution of be careful of what you wish for has been covered, many times. So has why evil. So has not going into it with an open mind, not trying hard enough, or trying to trick the spirit, or why would a spirit show up on command... ect. All this is because there are stories out there of people accidentally attracting entities. And some stories about being able to summon them.

If you think you have a suggestion like a spell, or herbs, crystals, particular types of faiths or books, meditation, medium practices, objects of communication, whatever... Use the search function within the thread before submitting your suggestion. If you have a counter argument to any of those suggestions.. Use the search function within the thread before posting your argument.

It should be noted I think... Since this thread has started, Sakari has flushed out a couple of "cursed" objects that are worthy thread reading. And he pulled off Sakarisquach without a peep from the general public.

Really, in a way, this thread has become sort of a searchable tool for all sorts of suggestions to anyone wanting to summon or banish entities, and all the arguments pro and con about doing so. Demons, ghosts, angels, wee folk, things of astral plane or other dimensions..

Snort, perhaps newbies that ask these sorts of questions and say teach me stuff or I want to learn... I'm gonna link this thread and tell them to start asking questions again after they have read the whole thing.

• Like 1

Heh, sometimes I feel like there should be a PSA in the thread....

Read the first page, a few pages in between, and the last couple pages to get a grasp on what has gone on so far in the last 125 pages over the last three years. Almost three, close enough.

The question of why do it and the caution of be careful of what you wish for has been covered, many times. So has why evil. So has not going into it with an open mind, not trying hard enough, or trying to trick the spirit, or why would a spirit show up on command... ect. All this is because there are stories out there of people accidentally attracting entities. And some stories about being able to summon them.

If you think you have a suggestion like a spell, or herbs, crystals, particular types of faiths or books, meditation, medium practices, objects of communication, whatever... Use the search function within the thread before submitting your suggestion. If you have a counter argument to any of those suggestions.. Use the search function within the thread before posting your argument.

It should be noted I think... Since this thread has started, Sakari has flushed out a couple of "cursed" objects that are worthy thread reading. And he pulled off Sakarisquach without a peep from the general public.

Really, in a way, this thread has become sort of a searchable tool for all sorts of suggestions to anyone wanting to summon or banish entities, and all the arguments pro and con about doing so. Demons, ghosts, angels, wee folk, things of astral plane or other dimensions..

Snort, perhaps newbies that ask these sorts of questions and say teach me stuff or I want to learn... I'm gonna link this thread and tell them to start asking questions again after they have read the whole thing.

:nw:

Thank You :)

• Like 1

Seeker79,

That is what happens when one person's convictions clash with another person's convictions.

As far as my views go, well, no one's proven demons in this thread and no one's disproven demons in this thread.

Do demons cooperate with humans? Or do they just afflict and victimize choice humans? And yet influence human events and human lives (unseen, unheard, unrecognized, and unidentified... an impulsive force *an invisible hand* behind human behavior and human actions)? Or do they even exist?

They havent been proven to those who havent seen them or to those who have and are denying thier experience but ive read at least a few few posts where theyve been proven on thier own accord to eye witnesses. So after 120 something pages and we still claim this thread hasnt proved anything. I think it has proved something but more about humans ability to explore topics and gain from each others experiences in constructive ways (or not).

Probably the quieter readers gained more from it, or were more appalled by it than the louder ones.

• Like 1

The demon I witnessed was a colorless white satyr/seirim spirit, with white pupiless eyes that would flash intermittently like red coals, ram-horns, full curly grey locks, and extremely muscular (built-like a Titan).

Sorry, I think I am incapable of arranging a meeting between it and you, Sakari.

I swear this really happened to me, I swear by the bible, I swear by my grandparents grave, I swear by God himself this witness is true.

I am not some charlatan attempting to win souls to Christ with some shake & bake testimony. I am rather rational person and realize where opinions split over the fact I believe in demons and others do not.

I am always wavering with doubt over whether I should even describe the spirits I've seen especially when the edit button on this site only works for an hour. Not that I fear that I am going to offend said spirit. It just always feels abit wrong.

• Like 1

The demon I witnessed was a colorless white satyr/seirim spirit, with white pupiless eyes that would flash intermittently like red coals, ram-horns, full curly grey locks, and extremely muscular (built-like a Titan).

Sorry, I think I am incapable of arranging a meeting between it and you, Sakari.

I swear this really happened to me, I swear by the bible, I swear by my grandparents grave, I swear by God himself this witness is true.

I am not some charlatan attempting to win souls to Christ with some shake & bake testimony. I am rather rational person and realize where opinions split over the fact I believe in demons and others do not.

I am always wavering with doubt over whether I should even describe the spirits I've seen especially when the edit button on this site only works for an hour. Not that I fear that I am going to offend said spirit. It just always feels abit wrong.

Can I ask you a few questions. These are very legitimate, and I don't doubt what you saw.

1) when this happen, and what circumstances surrounded it?

2) what do you think the horns are for? Do you think this demon butts heads with other male demons to win mates?

3) Kind of cool that solid white pupal less eyes are commonly portrayed on movies with evil things... But not many people have witnessed death first hand and they eyes usually do roll up a bit especially with fatal spinal injuries. ( trust me :( ) do you think that the white eyes like " red coal " cold represent death?

4) what do you think about the muscles? Is it genetically made that way, or does he work out?

5) grey locks, do it has hair, eats, a metabolism..... Do you think this was a physical creature or spiritual one?

Again I don't disbelieve you, but how, when, and why did you see this creature imnreally curiouse.

Can I ask you a few questions. These are very legitimate, and I don't doubt what you saw.

1) when this happen, and what circumstances surrounded it?

2) what do you think the horns are for? Do you think this demon butts heads with other male demons to win mates?

3) Kind of cool that solid white pupal less eyes are commonly portrayed on movies with evil things... But not many people have witnessed death first hand and they eyes usually do roll up a bit especially with fatal spinal injuries. ( trust me :( ) do you think that the white eyes like " red coal " cold represent death?

4) what do you think about the muscles? Is it genetically made that way, or does he work out?

5) grey locks, do it has hair, eats, a metabolism..... Do you think this was a physical creature or spiritual one?

Again I don't disbelieve you, but how, when, and why did you see this creature imnreally curiouse.

1. The surface of my mirror grew smoky and I saw this image instead of my own reflection, then it stood at the foot of my bed and fled back through a mirror. There is some other personal stuff involved I am not going to go into though.

2. I think only God or the demon itself can answer that. The horns could potentially symbolize something the demon represents. Maybe to the demon world, to the angel, and to God himself it speaks volumes. Maybe everything in its image reads like a book. IDK. To me, it was a demon.

3. His eyes were indeed pupil-less. But his eyes would alternatively flash into red glowing red coals like those dimmer light switches.

4. If he is what is popularly thought-of as a fallen angel, then angels must possess alot of human traits. Its build and hands were immense.

5. Yes, it had a full head of hair, in a classic Grecian sorta way. It was dull mop grey though.

They havent been proven to those who havent seen them or to those who have and are denying thier experience but ive read at least a few few posts where theyve been proven on thier own accord to eye witnesses. So after 120 something pages and we still claim this thread hasnt proved anything. I think it has proved something but more about humans ability to explore topics and gain from each others experiences in constructive ways (or not).

Probably the quieter readers gained more from it, or were more appalled by it than the louder ones.

It also proved that people can't scratch the surface of the deepest issue for superficial amusement.

All this stuff is known; there is no doubt about it. The highest price is payed for this kind of knowledge and then they never speak of it. That's the question in my opinion: what exactly is too profound for the spoken word?

It also proved that people can't scratch the surface of the deepest issue for superficial amusement.

All this stuff is known; there is no doubt about it. The highest price is payed for this kind of knowledge and then they never speak of it. That's the question in my opinion: what exactly is too profound for the spoken word?

No doubt?

There is no doubt it does not exist, except to the blind faith crowd.

Why do people try to tell others these things exist, yet can not put forth one shred of evidence to support it?

Oh boy, we just went back to page 1 of this topic.

It is time for someone to take it on, and post a topic called :

How to prove demons or ghosts exist

I did my part for proving they do not, so lets now see the experts show something to contradict my findings,.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Why?

Because I do not believe they exist....

That was page 1. And you get credit for being consistent. You don't really believe the most profound knowledge the world will ever know would be easily proven to you, for personal reasons, over the internet? Nice try though. Why do you think they call them mystery schools? And what do you think the mystery is? I got news for you: they are not even necessarily physical schools with breathing teachers, but yet they continue to exist and for many thousands of years because a few of them(breathing) know the actual truth. The demonic realm is just a small part permiating all of human history[unless you ignore history, like most pseudo skeptics]. This is known and there is no doubt about it, but it is not know by everybody. Those who experience this sad truth know, and those who don't, well, you do not know what you don't know, and that's the way it has always been...

That was page 1. And you get credit for being consistent. You don't really believe the most profound knowledge the world will ever know would be easily proven to you, for personal reasons, over the internet? Nice try though. Why do you think they call them mystery schools? And what do you think the mystery is? I got news for you: they are not even necessarily physical schools with breathing teachers, but yet they continue to exist and for many thousands of years because a few of them(breathing) know the actual truth. The demonic realm is just a small part permiating all of human history[unless you ignore history, like most pseudo skeptics]. This is known and there is no doubt about it, but it is not know by everybody. Those who experience this sad truth know, and those who don't, well, you do not know what you don't know, and that's the way it has always been...

Mark, this thread has been here for almost 3 years now. Not one person, including you has been able to prove, give facts, or even sway anyone to the opinion of " demons and ghosts exist ".

As I said, I am not going to go and try anything else, I will however be more aggressive to people with claims, such as yourself, to prove your opinion, or stop calling it fact.

" It is not known by everyone "....

bull****...Then if some of these " special people " that are in the know have some facts, why not teach others?.......Who is this secret society?....And if it is so secret, why even claim these special people even exist?........Hook me up with a few will ya?.......Can not hardly wait for that answer.

As for page 1 " Because I do not believe they exist "......

You are 100%, that statement is almost 3 years old. It was also a bad statement, because even then, as I do now :

" Because I know they do not exist "

edit to add : not trying to sound rude, just past the point of sugar coating my replies.....Would rather be blunt, and straight forward.

Edited by Sakari