Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

I think you should just give up trying. Theres no need to have evil spirits in your home anyway. Has someone mentioned this already? It seems like it would be hard to stay on topic after all these years. Quite amazing.

• Like 2

How would you like this thread to be a learning tool?....This has been debated to death. Not that I would mind newer claims to debate.

Someone with no vested interest one way or the other to do an impartial, honest attempt at the things people say here, and give a detailed description of what did or did not happen, and their own multiple interpretations of any events, one interpreted in the eyes of a believer in the spirit aspect, and one in the eyes of a disbeliever.

As for being a " authority ", not in a professional meaning. I am not claiming to be a " professional paranormal investigator "

As for what I have learned, read, and experienced, I do consider myself a " authority " when it comes to a internet forum, compared to what I have seen.

The thing is, you aren't. You haven't done any more research, learning, or experience than the average armchair enthusiast. I know the same amount as you on the subject, as many do here. But we are not authorities. Any way you slice it, to use a word like that, especially after the context it was used to incite your reply, was very odd.

And yes, I " know ".....If it were opinion then I would say " I believe ".

example : If you use a home made Ouija board, and burn it when done, bad things will happen........Tried it a few times, so have others, on top of the facts about that game....Same results every time, nothing happens......So, I ' know ".

And I can go out to the forest, trying to find a marijuana tree a few times. So can others. Same results every time; nothing happens. So, I 'know' that the marijuana tree doesn't exist. The people that saw it therefore had to have lied, been confused, or insane. Right? There are countless analogies to your flawed logic, which is what you are basing your opinion on and labeling it truth. All I'm looking for here is for you to not call your slightly educated belief truth, and then look down on others who do the same from the other side of the fence. That mindset is the fence. You understand that, right?

• Like 1

Firstly, I've never EVER heard of burning a Ouija Board being a bad omen. Secondly, your experiments and experiences are no more important than somebody elses. Evidently, PLENTY of people do have experiences so what you're saying is because you failed, everybody else must be in the wrong. What an elitist attitude. If YOU can't get results, then everybody else must be liars or out of their tiny minds.

The story goes Aleister Crowley had a falling out with his demonic familiar (whose name escapes me at the moment), burned his ouija board which he used to communicate with the demonic familiar, and soon after Crowley died.

This thread is obviously possessed.

It must be 'cuz seems like it can't die...maybe it's a possessed zombie thread.

This thread is obviously possessed.

yes jus the fact we talkin bout demons makes this thread evil but if you got good mental power evil thoughts are no big threat.

Idont kow why would somebody would want to encounter demons?

i feel if i encounter them my brain power will handle it

but im not tryin to invite them in no kind away

**** demons thats how i feel and they know not to come in my mental

And I can go out to the forest, trying to find a marijuana tree a few times.

If you heard from many people that in Oregon you could do just that, and you tried it, you would get results.

Firstly, I've never EVER heard of burning a Ouija Board being a bad omen. Secondly, your experiments and experiences are no more important than somebody elses. Evidently, PLENTY of people do have experiences so what you're saying is because you failed, everybody else must be in the wrong. What an elitist attitude. If YOU can't get results, then everybody else must be liars or out of their tiny minds.

You have not read forums or anything else much of you have not heard of the burning the ouija board.

As for the world being flat, it was Skeptics that were the ones who said no it is not.

yes jus the fact we talkin bout demons makes this thread evil but if you got good mental power evil thoughts are no big threat.

Idont kow why would somebody would want to encounter demons?

i feel if i encounter them my brain power will handle it

but im not tryin to invite them in no kind away

**** demons thats how i feel and they know not to come in my mental

when i first to sleep last night ...i defiantly was attacked by evil but my mental power handled it

Nothing.....I am trying to believe so I can get em'

Yep it's pretty handy that if you don't believe in them they can never get you. I consider myself lucky.

It's a wonder all the people that worry about evil spirits don't just stop believing in them.

Think about it, if everyone in the world who believes in evil spirits etc. just stopped believing for even a fraction of a moment, we would be rid of evil spirits forever. Seems so simple, I wonder why they don't want to stop believing :no:

Well I guess there will always be someone on earth who doesn't get the memo and continues to believe as to ensure the survival of evil spirits.

Edit: But then again, there seem to be enough on here who can astral travel, so they should be able to get everyone on earth to cooperate easily to not believe in evil spirits at some precise moment in time...

Edited by Timonthy

If you heard from many people that in Oregon you could do just that, and you tried it, you would get results.

What if you didn't know where the forest was, what a marijuana plant looked like, and didn't even believe they actually exist in the first place? Would your search go well, or even honestly begin with any effort put in? No, you would half ass it "a few times", and give up, saying you can't find it, so it must not exist. Then this would be presented as knowledge to us.

You believe spirits are in the mind. I believe spirits are in the mind. You believe what is in the mind is not real. Yet our mind (as in personal thought/feeling/consciousness)is the only thing that we know is real. All else we can only believe is real. Honestly chew on that for a bit. Your search might gain some effort and/or fruit. But don't take what I said as knowledge. I wouldn't be so brash or arrogant to present it as such. It's my opinion based on the only facts we have. But that doesn't make it fact, and me an authority. I know as little of consciousness and its mysterious nuances as you, the person next door, as well as the physicists and doctors.

You know spirits exist, despite your stating otherwise. You just don't know exactly what they are attributed to, despite your opinion otherwise. I believe we will at some point.Once we have a map. The holy grail of the map of consciousness.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2

Only that your "investigation" has been very flawed because you've never gone into it with an impartial mind so how could you ever expect impartial results?

Good excuse, it was flawed. You must have missed the parts where I stated I used to believe in these things, and other things. As a matter of fact, a few things I was trying here, kind of gave me a bit of a " chill ". Not as bad as when I was a kid, but a little spooked. Now, that is not saying I thought it would work, but it is saying I did go into this being impartial.

Also, my wife was VERY p***ed off at me a lot of time on this.....See, she is a " believer " in Ghosts, Demons, and Psychics. So, she said I am screwing around with evil, and I am going to cause " us " problems. Meaning, in the home, or bad luck, etc....

None of that happened......I may have even swayed her a bit.

What you and others are clearly missing also, is I WANT it to work.......

As for whatever EVP topic you are talking about, that is a dead horse that has been beaten to death. I have no interest of re-typing things I have typed numerous times, and others also. A lot of the " paranormal " is getting that way to me. Some day, I am sure I will completly lose interest the way it is going.

And to end, I am not going to reply to you if you can not have a civil conversation, with me, or with others. It is clear you are on a " believers -vs- skeptics " kick, and I believe you had been warned about it.

I have stated numerous times, if this thread ( or any for that matter ) make you so mad, then do not read them. I have to do that in the conspiracy section, I can not even open a topic, or I just might get banned.....

So, for your sake, and others, if you can not have a civil discussion, then do not participate. As said, I am no longer replying to sarcasm.

I expect the same from anyone doing this, including myself.

What if you didn't know where the forest was, what a marijuana plant looked like, and didn't even believe they actually exist in the first place? Would your search go well, or even honestly begin with any effort put in? No, you would half ass it "a few times", and give up, saying you can't find it, so it must not exist. Then this would be presented as knowledge to us.

You believe spirits are in the mind. I believe spirits are in the mind. You believe what is in the mind is not real. Yet our mind (as in personal thought/feeling/consciousness)is the only thing that we know is real. All else we can only believe is real. Honestly chew on that for a bit. Your search might gain some effort and/or fruit. But don't take what I said as knowledge. I wouldn't be so brash or arrogant to present it as such. It's my opinion based on the only facts we have. But that doesn't make it fact, and me an authority. I know as little of consciousness and its mysterious nuances as you, the person next door, as well as the physicists and doctors.

You know spirits exist, despite your stating otherwise. You just don't know exactly what they are attributed to, despite your opinion otherwise. I believe we will at some point.Once we have a map. The holy grail of the map of consciousness.

But, if people all around were reporting they saw them around " here ", and had a ton of claims and warnings " not to go there ", and descriptions of what they look like ( Demon and Ghost descriptions every where ), I would have something to look for.

The mind is awesome, and can do awesome things. For that part, yes, demons and ghosts exist ( and everything and anything ). Although, they do not exist in our physical world as many claim. These are the ones I have been discussing.

Now, on the " authority " thing....

The word authority is derived from the Latin word auctoritas, meaning invention, advice, opinion, influence, or command. In English, the word authority can be used to mean power given by the state (in the form of Members of Parliament, Judges, Police Officers, etc.) or by academic knowledge of an area (someone can be an authority on a subject).

I do consider myself a " authority " on this topic, by that meaning, and by what I thought.

I also consider myself an " authority " on Salmon fishing in the Elk river.....

I know you are also an " authority " on a lot of things, I have seen your topics and replies.

Anyway, not sure if you remember the " astral travel " part of this thread. I had to make another topic, and I could not do that one, not do it and say I gave it a fair shot. As a matter of fact, I stated that. It has to do with a rotating work schedule, when a stable sleep schedule is needed. I would like to attempt the detailed instructions I had been given some day, if I ever have a stable working and sleeping life.....I actually had a few " strange " things happen, that I have read about on other topics.

Let me rephrase something...... " I know Demons and Ghosts do not exist in the physical world "

Is that better?

Edit to add :

I am looking forward to this : http://www.unexplain...pic=245595&st=0

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

There's plenty of people who don't and have never believed in spirits that have experiences.

Yes, a lot of people, and a lot of them were or are skeptics.

Including myself. I have had experiences.

I used to be an atheist. No lie. I used to ridicule the Bible.

Now you can't convince me there is no God or Devil.

I even get silly thoughts like, when one of the Christian brothers or sisters here pass on, will they remember the dude with "B Jenkins" handle, and inquire of the Lord, "Did he really have a supernatural encounter with the Devil?" As if I really need a divine confirmation or them either. Silly I know.

• Like 1

I used to be an atheist. No lie. I used to ridicule the Bible.

Now you can't convince me there is no God or Devil.

I even get silly thoughts like, when one of the Christian brothers or sisters here pass on, will they remember the dude with "B Jenkins" handle, and inquire of the Lord, "Did he really have a supernatural encounter with the Devil?" As if I really need a divine confirmation or them either. Silly I know.

Not silly at all. Everyone is entitled to their belief. :tu:

• Like 2

In our dreams we can witness spirits and powers of the invisible spirit world.

In our dreams we can witness spirits and powers of the invisible spirit world.

Thing is, this topic is talking about the claims of people seeing, having, experiencing, feeling, etc. ghosts and demons in the awake state, and those telling them how to get rid of them, or that they have them.....The physical world ghosts and demons. And as for Demons alone, possessions, don't mess with Ouija board, etc.

Dreams and such are a entire different thing, and very interesting I might add. Something I am interested in, but have not really hit on very hard. Mainly, because of the last 2 jobs I have had, and have. I can not get a stable sleep pattern to save my ass. Have been taking over the counter sleeping pills to get some sleep.

Classic skeptic, ridicule and trivialise everything. There's plenty of people who don't and have never believed in spirits that have experiences. Good luck explaining that one. I'll wait.

Sorry, it's hard not to trivialise when these claims have been made for the duration of humanity but have never been met or proven. Can you please offer something to rebut that? - Anyone, not just The Skater Boy.

Yes mate. I hold a very firm belief that we don't have to make up anything fantastical to explain the world we live in. We are quite capable of finding the answers logically and anything at this point 'unexplained' will at some point be explained.

Edit: I had to say mate because I'm Australian, I think :su

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 2

Sorry, it's hard not to trivialise when these claims have been made for the duration of humanity but have never been met or proven. Can you please offer something to rebut that? - Anyone, not just The Skater Boy.

Yes mate. I hold a very firm belief that we don't have to make up anything fantastical to explain the world we live in. We are quite capable of finding the answers logically and anything at this point 'unexplained' will at some point be explained.

Edit: I had to say mate because I'm Australian, I think :su

I'm australian too!

Good statement :)

As for the bold, I have to disagree with that. Of course, a lot of things may not have answers yet, but not most. I think as educated humans, we have a lot of things figured out, if not most.

Ooooooo Sakari..... Brother. You should go read Dan Milman's " the way of a peaceful warrior" and then come back and explain the difference between a jackass and a foolish jack ass. ;)

Edited by Seeker79

I'm australian too!

I think it would be nice if we went and caught some snakes together! (or something equally cool)

• Like 1

I think it would be nice if we went and caught some snakes together! (or something equally cool)

I'm married.

• Like 4

Ooooooo Sakari..... Brother. You should go read Dan Milman's " the way of a peaceful warrior" and then come back and explain the difference between a jackass and a foolish jack ass. ;)

Will look for that :)

I'm married.

This literally made me LOL.

• Like 4