Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Some people might even be able to persuade/suggest/whatever the spirits your way, but I doubt many of those people can get the spirits to show themselves physically. Because of the following logical chain, refute any part of it if you feel it's not right:

1. If there are spirits, my logic follows that there's not just one or two of them but a whole lot. At least enough so that there'd be some for you too. Spirits must come from somewhere too right? Maybe not, but it seems awfully... absurd, that just a handful would exist in this world. Who knows, maybe they're actually UFOs with no physical form or something, but regarding how many people have claimed there's ghosts, even a 3-year old who shouldn't conjure up such things in their mind, not the kind of things I've heard one describe... regarding all that and all the accounts, it leads me to believe that if spirits are real, it's very likely there's a whole lot of them.

2. You can't always bend a spirit to your will. You can't do so with any physical-living things either, so why could you to spirits? S33ker's descriptions of entities he met in astral plane suggest this too.

3. Not everyone can sense spirits as well as the person next to you. I dont see how could you claim the opposite on this one unless "just because", but then again I dont know. My reason for this is because people have differences in their eyesight, hearing, levels and ways of thinking and so on.. people are different in the physical world.

So sum those up...there's many spirits, can't tell em what to do (not all the time at least), and not all of us can detect them. You seem to have already gotten to the conclusion that spirits might exist even though you can't detect them, but not to the conclusion that someone might've succeeded in contacting a spirit and even sending one your way. They just might've not been able to make the spirits materialize or anything. And again, to materialize the spirit, which you seem to have tried to do, because the only way to detect one in your level is to make it materialize.... unless I'm wrong which I really doubt, you can consult any other astrologer about my reading which said you have a very practical, down-to-earth, materialistic mindset, because of the very dominant Taurus energy in your chart. Also because of Sun and Moon making a challenging aspect to your Neptune, you'll be challenged the more you try to enter the spiritual world. Not that it's impossible, but you feel more challenged down to the core. If you try too hard to enter, it may depress you (Sun opposing Neptune) and frustrate you even a bit more (Moon squaring). In order to avoid that, take good breaks from all this and let people say what they say. It's you who knows best in the end, just that none of us know everything.

Some people might even be able to persuade/suggest/whatever the spirits your way, but I doubt many of those people can get the spirits to show themselves physically. Because of the following logical chain, refute any part of it if you feel it's not right:

1. If there are spirits, my logic follows that there's not just one or two of them but a whole lot. At least enough so that there'd be some for you too. Spirits must come from somewhere too right? Maybe not, but it seems awfully... absurd, that just a handful would exist in this world. Who knows, maybe they're actually UFOs with no physical form or something, but regarding how many people have claimed there's ghosts, even a 3-year old who shouldn't conjure up such things in their mind, not the kind of things I've heard one describe... regarding all that and all the accounts, it leads me to believe that if spirits are real, it's very likely there's a whole lot of them.

2. You can't always bend a spirit to your will. You can't do so with any physical-living things either, so why could you to spirits? S33ker's descriptions of entities he met in astral plane suggest this too.

3. Not everyone can sense spirits as well as the person next to you. I dont see how could you claim the opposite on this one unless "just because", but then again I dont know. My reason for this is because people have differences in their eyesight, hearing, levels and ways of thinking and so on.. people are different in the physical world.

So sum those up...there's many spirits, can't tell em what to do (not all the time at least), and not all of us can detect them. You seem to have already gotten to the conclusion that spirits might exist even though you can't detect them, but not to the conclusion that someone might've succeeded in contacting a spirit and even sending one your way. They just might've not been able to make the spirits materialize or anything. And again, to materialize the spirit, which you seem to have tried to do, because the only way to detect one in your level is to make it materialize.... unless I'm wrong which I really doubt, you can consult any other astrologer about my reading which said you have a very practical, down-to-earth, materialistic mindset, because of the very dominant Taurus energy in your chart. Also because of Sun and Moon making a challenging aspect to your Neptune, you'll be challenged the more you try to enter the spiritual world. Not that it's impossible, but you feel more challenged down to the core. If you try too hard to enter, it may depress you (Sun opposing Neptune) and frustrate you even a bit more (Moon squaring). In order to avoid that, take good breaks from all this and let people say what they say. It's you who knows best in the end, just that none of us know everything.

I would like to touch on the children " seeing ghosts ".....I will save that for later....

I do believe they exist, in peoples minds......That is what I believe, and that has evidence to support it.

If we become ghosts or spirits, I would love to come in here and keep replying after I die...Let Saru explain how there is no IP and such ....Give details to people that ask personal questions.....

I would do that if I could, or if I can :)

• Like 1

I would like to touch on the children " seeing ghosts ".....I will save that for later....

I do believe they exist, in peoples minds......That is what I believe, and that has evidence to support it.

You have some touch that makes people "sane"? Your chart says you might, though your definition of sane could in this case be "not seeing anything that hasn't got a physical form".

What evidence, apart from the liars and those who have them only on their heads, have you to support your belief?

You have some touch that makes people "sane"? Your chart says you might, though your definition of sane could in this case be "not seeing anything that hasn't got a physical form".

What evidence, apart from the liars and those who have them only on their heads, have you to support your belief?

Evidence :

Psychological Journals and studies.

Knowledge of where legends started, and how they were / are passed down and changed during the years.

Personal experiences.

• Like 3

Dont suppose you can give me some author or study names? I'm a keen fan on finding out the true state about those kind of things, what's behind them and all that.

Dont suppose you can give me some author or study names? I'm a keen fan on finding out the true state about those kind of things, what's behind them and all that.

Dang you Mikko...

these are things I have read through the years, and a lot in magazines and books.....I am BBQing, but for you I will search around and try to remember....

Nothing I remember as for Authors......

When I get time, I will PM you some after I search.

Thanks a lot man, even one or two tips will be golden, something to start on. Good luck if you ever get back to this.

Thanks a lot man, even one or two tips will be golden, something to start on. Good luck if you ever get back to this.

You have PM's....

I am finding stuff I need to read myself....

Good stuff you gave me. I dont buy that evil as face value, need to get the books, thanks for getting me started though, should open up a lot of things. Possession in itself is an interesting concept, I've always been more sceptical towards it since it doesn't seem to be as common and widespread as the ghosts and spirits phenomena. I PM you a link too, one I've found to be quite informant. Just need to get past their biased attitute, but that seems to be the case on a lot of things we read.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Show me a person who knows no evil in their own life and I will show you a person who claims to be God.

Don't you already have enough evil around you ? Seriously, I have never encountered anybody who is free from some sort of an occasional negative influence that gives them a nightmare now and then. Understand that if you invite evil spirits in, they will not just to become a part of your life, they may take over your life without throwing you a bone.

You can give up on the idea that you can invite evil or good spirits into your home at the same time because your neutrality is the cause of your failure with that, choose one side or the other. Also, spirits will not jump through hoops like dogs for you and you may not be able to control them, you'll see that. Nobody needs to wish for evil, it comes a knocking at your door.

Show me a person who knows no evil in their own life and I will show you a person who claims to be God.

Don't you already have enough evil around you ? Seriously, I have never encountered anybody who is free from some sort of an occasional negative influence that gives them a nightmare now and then. Understand that if you invite evil spirits in, they will not just to become a part of your life, they may take over your life without throwing you a bone.

You can give up on the idea that you can invite evil or good spirits into your home at the same time because your neutrality is the cause of your failure with that, choose one side or the other. Also, spirits will not jump through hoops like dogs for you and you may not be able to control them, you'll see that. Nobody needs to wish for evil, it comes a knocking at your door.

Why are you avoiding my questions from other threads?

• Like 1

You don't want evil in your home.. They will eat you

define evil, since there are so many variances out there. I agree in the concept of evil but i always see a gray side to it. Are you refering the evil that lurks in man kind? paranormal (fantasy)? or perhaps maybe a guy named Evil, who lives in united kingdom and is in a band and has not harmed any livingthing except his microphones.
  • Like 1

define evil, since there are so many variances out there.

I got this, after more than 2200 posts in a single thread it must be time to define:

There are male and female versions of evil that can be traced back to archetypes like Satan or Baba Yaga. Beyond that the energy that formed archetypes exists as an independent hermaphrodite force/source, of evil, that can be tapped in to for nefarious or artistic purposes. It's really disgusting at that level, as evidenced in The Shining or Doctor Sleep bathtub scenes in the female version--if you focus on the disgusting goo residue and not the image you can get a sense of its essence.

• Like 1

I got this, after more than 2200 posts in a single thread it must be time to define:

There are male and female versions of evil that can be traced back to archetypes like Satan or Baba Yaga. Beyond that the energy that formed archetypes exists as an independent hermaphrodite force/source, of evil, that can be tapped in to for nefarious or artistic purposes. It's really disgusting at that level, as evidenced in The Shining or Doctor Sleep bathtub scenes in the female version--if you focus on the disgusting goo residue and not the image you can get a sense of its essence.

yes but i was curious on his version of evil
  • Like 1

Evil is anything that lies steals maims oppresses cheats kills tortures .

It comes in many forms, including government and human.

Evil is anything that lies steals maims oppresses cheats kills tortures .

It comes in many forms, including government and human.

You left out hate and fear; 2 of the most negative things that exist.

and poptarts

Hold up, I got this one. Last post of the year so it better be good. In essence poptarts are natural. Evil is an infestation of the natural world. I know you wanted his view on poptarts, but there you go.

• Like 1

Oh for the love that is holy.... or not considering the thread...

Here's to another year and perhaps another thousand posts of how to invite evil spirits, why the eff would you do so and careful what you summon for, every suggestion and discredit on how to summon or lack of doing so... How to attract anything and how it does not work... Every motherlorn speculation that hovers around anywhere between incredibly impossible or undeniably mundane...

TO EVERYONE THAT STARTS READING THIS IN 2014...

This thread started a couple years ago... Give it all a read over or at the very least use the search function within this thread before posting anything or if you want to learn anything.

• Like 2

That's what everyone says on occult and new age forums, but I don't buy it. Unless these experiences are the result of a certain frame of mind (which I believe they are), and thus not objectively real, belief shouldn't factor into it at all.

I agree. Either you have these experiences or you don't. Maybe you want them too much and therefore you're blocking due to anxiety about it. I asked deceased relatives to please show me signs and they did. It brought enormous comfort. However, now I fear I opened a vortex or portal since I have an unwanted entity now who steals my possessions. Some have been returned. But others are probably gone forever to wherever. Please note you may get something in your house that you may not like and not be able to get rid of either....worse than annoying, trust me. :w00t: Good luck with it.

Why don't they manifest? It is because you have nothing to offer.

Physical manifestations from preternatural requires energy and effort on their part. Apparently whatever you may have had, they have already taken or they have no need. The Keys of Solomon were suggested. They only worked for Solomon because he had strong faith and developed relationships with angelic beings ahead of time. You have no influence over spirits.

Aww....you obviously married the wrong person! :yes: Go find your soulmate!

• 1 month later...

I thought this topic got locked?

Why would it?