Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

any luck yet? :unsure2:

None at all , I stopped , nothing happened.....If someone has something new that works , I am here.....

One word : STUPID :wacko:

That people believe Demons exist , or this topic?

Black mirrors are often used.

Which spirit did you want to summon

1. King Bael

2. Duke Agares

3. Prince Vassago

4. Marquis Samigina

5. President Marbas

6. Duke Valefor

7. Marquis Amon

8. Duke Barbatos

9. King Paimon

10. President Buer

11. Duke Gusion

12. Prince Sitri

13. King Beleth

14. Marquis Leraje

15. Duke Eligos

16. Duke Zepar

17. Count/President Botis

18. Duke Bathin

19. Duke Sallos

20. King Purson

21. Count/President Marax

22. Count/Prince Ipos

23. Duke Aim

24. Marquis Naberius

25. Count/President Glasya-Labolas

26. Duke Buné

27. Marquis/Count Ronové

28. Duke Berith

29. Duke Astaroth

30. Marquis Forneus

31. President Foras

32. King Asmoday

33. Prince/President Gäap

34. Count Furfur

35. Marquis Marchosias

36. Prince Stolas

37. Marquis Phenex

38. Count Halphas

39. President Malphas

40. Count Räum

41. Duke Focalor

42. Duke Vepar

43. Marquis Sabnock

44. Marquis Shax

45. King/Count Viné

46. Count Bifrons

47. Duke Vual

48. President Häagenti

49. Duke Crocell

50. Knight Furcas

51. King Balam

52. Duke Alloces

53. President Caim

54. Duke/Count Murmur

55. Prince Orobas

56. Duke Gremory

57. President Ose

58. President Amy

59. Marquis Orias

60. Duke Vapula

61. King/President Zagan

62. President Valac

63. Marquis Andras

64. Duke Haures

65. Marquis Andrealphus

66. Marquis Cimeies

67. Duke Amdusias

68. King Belial

69. Marquis Decarabia

70. Prince Seere

71. Duke Dantalion

72. Count Andromalius

Those are 72 spirits or demons of the key of solomon. I have those books but they're packed away, I got those from the internet.

Wow , you would have thought at least 1 of those demons would have answered...

• Like 1

You don't want this, Sakari. Believe me. Stop.

edit: Bed. I'll make a more thorough post tomorrow.

Edited by Ascadia

I like president Amy, she sounds cute. (;

Amy is a great president, and appeareth in a flame of fire, but having taken mans shape, he maketh one marvelous in astrologie, and in all the liberall sciences, he procureth excellent familiars, he bewraieth treasures preserved by spirits, he hath the governement of thirtie six legions, he is partlie of the order of angels, partlie of potestats, he hopeth after a thousand two hundreth yeares to returne to the seventh throne: which is not credible.

Agreed, you don't want to be playing with things that you have no understanding even if you don't believe. You have to be disciplined and trained. Its fun talking about it though.

Summoning, evoking or invocation has to be done on certain hours, during certain times.

Each hour corresponds to a planet the original 7 planets that is. As does each day.

Monday Moon Feminine, changes, emotions, secrets, dealing with women.

Tuesday Mars Enthusiasm, energy, passion, protection, competition, anything requiring aggression or determination.

Wednesday Mercury Law, education, travel, thinking, communications, dealing with siblings, medical.

Thursday Jupiter Increase (be careful what you ask for, you will get it in LARGE measure!) good luck, gambling, speculation, merciful, long distance travel.

Friday Venus Love, luxury, beauty, decorating, shopping for romantic or creative things, pleasure.

Saturday Saturn Long term stuff, career, institutions (such as prisons, hospitals marriage), investments, lords of Karma, good day for a reversal spell.

Sunday Sun Wishes, success, happiness, all-purpose, no secretive work on Sunday.

So summoning or using a Ouija board willy nilly may not get you what you ask for.

Then there is the magick circle to consider, incense, and other implements. Its really involved and tedious.

In order to invoke the spirit you need to find what planetary hour and day that spirit will answer, you need to draw its seal on a blank piece of paper and you need to have its favorite incense burning at the time of the invocation. NO need for blood sacrifices or anything barbaric, poke your finger and let a drop or two fall on the seal as an offering. Then you recite the invocation. If they don't appear first time, keep doing it until they do appear.

So the books says. Disclaimer, for entertainment and educational purposes only, not responsible if something should happen to the nosey or curious, do not try this at home etc.

Summoning, evoking or invocation has to be done on certain hours, during certain times.

Each hour corresponds to a planet the original 7 planets that is. As does each day.

Tuesday Mars Enthusiasm, energy, passion, protection, competition, anything requiring aggression or determination.

Wednesday Mercury Law, education, travel, thinking, communications, dealing with siblings, medical.

Thursday Jupiter Increase (be careful what you ask for, you will get it in LARGE measure!) good luck, gambling, speculation, merciful, long distance travel.

Friday Venus Love, luxury, beauty, decorating, shopping for romantic or creative things, pleasure.

Saturday Saturn Long term stuff, career, institutions (such as prisons, hospitals marriage), investments, lords of Karma, good day for a reversal spell.

Sunday Sun Wishes, success, happiness, all-purpose, no secretive work on Sunday.

So summoning or using a Ouija board willy nilly may not get you what you ask for.

Then there is the magick circle to consider, incense, and other implements. Its really involved and tedious.

In order to invoke the spirit you need to find what planetary hour and day that spirit will answer, you need to draw its seal on a blank piece of paper and you need to have its favorite incense burning at the time of the invocation. NO need for blood sacrifices or anything barbaric, poke your finger and let a drop or two fall on the seal as an offering. Then you recite the invocation. If they don't appear first time, keep doing it until they do appear.

So the books says. Disclaimer, for entertainment and educational purposes only, not responsible if something should happen to the nosey or curious, do not try this at home etc.

lies, there are more than 7 planets in the solar system :rolleyes:

lies, there are more than 7 planets in the solar system :rolleyes:

Yes, but at the time they only knew of or could see seven

Moon, Sun--not really planets--Mars, Mercury, Venus Saturn Jupitor

Things changed all the time. When an ability is universal, it stays universal. It's not relative to the human's knowledge.

And what time frames are you talking about here?

Wait, you include the moon and sun now? I thought about you said "Each hour corresponds to a planet the original 7 planets that is. As does each day"

Im confused.

I take offense to this. HE has stated explicitly that he DOES want this, so who are you to tell him he doesn't? He's not scared of mysticism and vague claims of ancient knowledge, being a disciplined practitioner of some psuedo religious cult that possesses the hidden secrets of the world. He just wants to see something happen. And guess what, for all the admonitions, warnings, and wannabe mystics telling him how stupid, crazy, ignorant, naive and wrong he is...nothing has happened. Nada. So what new special information do you possess that is going to be the proveribial straw that broke the camel's back?

Wait, you include the moon and sun now? I thought about you said "Each hour corresponds to a planet the original 7 planets that is. As does each day"

Im confused.

In regards to astrology and ceremonial magick the sun and moon were considered planets, though I'm sure they knew the sun and moon weren't actually planets amongst the faster rotating planets, mercury, venus, mars, jupitor and saturn. Then later on when Uranus and Pluter were discovered they were included in the spectrum of astrology but not quite used in ceremonial magick.

Ceremonial Magick is based on kabalistic thinking and the more simplified ceremonial magick known as witchcraft, is losely based but not so much ornamation such as wands, robes, etc. Most Grimoirs were written in the 14th 15th centuries.

Here is an except from the Greater Key of Solomon

It must, therefore, be understood that the Planets have their dominion over the

day which approacheth nearest unto the name which is given and attributed unto

them – viz., over Saturday, Saturn; Thursday, Jupiter; Tuesday, Mars; Sunday, the Sun;

Friday, Venus; Wednesday, Mercury: and Monday, the Moon.

The rule of the Planets over each hour begins from the dawn at the rising of the

Sun on the day which take its name from such Planet, and the Planet which follows it

in order, succeeds to the rule over the next hour. Thus (on Saturday) Saturn rules the

first hour, Jupiter the second, Mars the third, the Sun the fourth, Venus the fifth, Mercury

the sixth, the Moon the seventh, and Saturn returns in the rule over the eighth,

and the others in their turn, the Planets always keeping the same relative order.

Whether these books were written by those who actually practiced such things or as a joke, or in rebellion to the Catholic Church no one knows, but many people believe and try to practice the discipline or use the designs in those books as jewelry designs.

Even the lesser key of solomon states

"The spirits are portions of the mind......"

That is all so vague. And has no basis in anything. Where do these rules come from? From tales of all the supposed millions of teenagers who suffered some form of demonic entanglement from using a ouija board over the years, none of them did anything other than get together with some friends and start asking questions. There was no intent or day of the week non-sense. or did they just get lucky...millions of times?

Who is "they"? You havent answered that yet.

And why are we talking astrology? Its bunk.

I take offense to this. HE has stated explicitly that he DOES want this, so who are you to tell him he doesn't? He's not scared of mysticism and vague claims of ancient knowledge, being a disciplined practitioner of some psuedo religious cult that possesses the hidden secrets of the world. He just wants to see something happen. And guess what, for all the admonitions, warnings, and wannabe mystics telling him how stupid, crazy, ignorant, naive and wrong he is...nothing has happened. Nada. So what new special information do you possess that is going to be the proveribial straw that broke the camel's back?

thumbsup.gif

And nothing has happened....... no.gif

Other then 10 more threads on " I have a Demon", " I have a ghost " , during this topic......And they did not even try?

• Like 1

That is all so vague. And has no basis in anything. Where do these rules come from? From tales of all the supposed millions of teenagers who suffered some form of demonic entanglement from using a ouija board over the years, none of them did anything other than get together with some friends and start asking questions. There was no intent or day of the week non-sense. or did they just get lucky...millions of times?

LOL, yes its vague, you have to really read the books if you choose to, they are rather boring but can be found on line. Just google lesser key of solomon and greater keys of solomon and have at it.

Who is "they"? You havent answered that yet.

And why are we talking astrology? Its bunk.

They?

Astrology is used in ceremonial magick or basically the signs of the zodiac and the planets. NOt like astrological charts but more or less for timing, today its called astronomy.

thumbsup.gif

And nothing has happened....... no.gif

Other then 10 more threads on " I have a Demon", " I have a ghost " , during this topic......And they did not even try?

Sakari,

Were you adopted or left with your parents by some shadowy figure who told them you would be the saviour of the world some day? Cause I'm thinking that if you are seeking out demons and negative energies and having no luck finding them, while the average person just stumbles upon them, perhaps you are some sort of Chosen One from whom demons and evil flee. Like Link in Zelda or something.

Edited by Paul Dangerously

i always wonder, too, who made up all these rules, and how did people who post them find out about them? through books? on the internet? i mean, really. how did that information come to be?

your example of the teens and the ouija is an excellent example of the futility of these so called rituals that must be performed. reminds me of those ladies who bring all their lucky charms to bingo and place them in the exact right places around their bingo cards.

:rofl:

i always wonder, too, who made up all these rules, and how did people who post them find out about them? through books? on the internet? i mean, really. how did that information come to be?

your example of the teens and the ouija is an excellent example of the futility of these so called rituals that must be performed. reminds me of those ladies who bring all their lucky charms to bingo and place them in the exact right places around their bingo cards.

:rofl:

They were made up centuries ago. Its not so much the rules of the game, its to help the magickian get in tuned to where he or she needs to be, to help with concentration like a form of meditation. You don't have to do any of those and can have success or follow them to the letter, and failure.

When those books were written, they weren't really published, they were copied by pen and ink and kept hidden, less the church find out and you be burned or hanged. We're talking 14th, 15th, 16th centuries and on up.

Where as modern witchcraft will tell you to--if you want money--to light a green candle, preferably one made by yourself--scratch the amount of money your want in the wax and let it burn. Then take the wax mess and bury it in the yard some where. And you'll have money.

Where as modern witchcraft will tell you to--if you want money--to light a green candle, preferably one made by yourself--scratch the amount of money your want in the wax and let it burn. Then take the wax mess and bury it in the yard some where. And you'll have money.

If only...