Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

It seems that people have encounters with the spirit realm either by shear happenstance and no effort of their own, or, strong belief and their own efforts.

I am afraid that Sakari has not fallen into either category.

• Like 1

So, again, to the people claiming to see, hear, experience Demons......Stop believing and they go away.....

Man, people burning sage, calling demon experts, getting blessed........Those dummies.

All they have to do is not believe.....Just like I have been saying, they do not exist......But hey, if you " make believe " that they are real, you can have your very own haunting......Just like in Peter Pan.....

" I believe I can fly ".....

How perfectly cynical..and nonconstructive.

• Like 1

How perfectly cynical..and nonconstructive.

Not sure how that was what you say.

It is exactly the answer to the quote I was answering.

• Like 1

The question is. What will you do when these evil spirits acually arrive...In the end you will be posting-asking help to get rid of them! Don't play with fire, that is what I say.

The question is. What will you do when these evil spirits acually arrive...In the end you will be posting-asking help to get rid of them! Don't play with fire, that is what I say.

What will demons do in Sakari's life that he should be so fearful?

• Like 1

Invite them in and have a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake....that would be my choice..!

• Like 1

One myth is some people think that you have to be bumped in the mind or mentally going through something to invoke spirits you don't have to do anything.I've experienced paranormal to the highest degree so the notion that if you don't believe will save you don't count on that being true. To invite evil spirits is something you will regret and could be dangerous. For those that don't believe you have your right but for those who have experienced bad or good paranormal situations you can't tell us what we saw or felt is pure BS.At any rate you might have conjured up something and it's just waiting for the right time to make you cough up your heart.

What will demons do in Sakari's life that he should be so fearful?

This is what I believe.

I would say torment (mental and physical) and impose their powers of negative influence upon those that have contact with the victim in order to wreck and unstabilize their lives. Thrust the victim into a sea of financial, public, and family storms and ruin. Spiritual oppression.

Find oneself locked in very personal yet impossible spiritual battle beyond their will until they seek and find spiritual deliverance only possible through the outside ministering of others.

It can begin as small ripples in a small pond but over time turn into a tidal wave as the Enemy pricks and prods and pokes the victims until it gains greater and greater hold upon one's life.

If the Enemy gains complete control, look out, the victim's very mind and very life are the stakes.

This is what I believe.

I would say torment (mental and physical) and impose their powers of negative influence upon those that have contact with the victim in order to wreck and unstabilize their lives. Thrust the victim into a sea of financial, public, and family storms and ruin. Spiritual oppression.

Find oneself locked in very personal yet impossible spiritual battle beyond their will until they seek and find spiritual deliverance only possible through the outside ministering of others.

It can begin as small ripples in a small pond but over time turn into a tidal wave as the Enemy pricks and prods and pokes the victims until it gains greater and greater hold upon one's life.

If the Enemy gains complete control, look out, the victim's very mind and very life are the stakes.

That sounds absolutely horrible.

I'm sure glad that I don't believe in demons. It would really suck to be scared of them all the time.

That sounds absolutely horrible.

I'm sure glad that I don't believe in demons. It would really suck to be scared of them all the time.

Belief and fear is not so simple. The main point I am making, is if one is successful in inviting demons into their home, they are in for a hell of a fight that they will never win alone. There is no home self remedies to demons. Once one has them they are intent to stay to torment and ruin.

Belief and fear is not so simple.

It actually is that simple if the entire premise is completely false.

The main point I am making, is if one is successful in inviting demons into their home, they are in for a hell of a fight that they will never win alone. There is no home self remedies to demons. Once one has them they are intent to stay to torment and ruin.

If the premise is true, then your point would be valid. If the premise is false, then your point would be pointless.

Mind you, I'm not dictating whether the premise is actually true or false, but in my opinion and experience I believe it to be false.

Cheers. :)

• Like 1

It actually is that simple if the entire premise is completely false.

If the premise is true, then your point would be valid. If the premise is false, then your point would be pointless.

Mind you, I'm not dictating whether the premise is actually true or false, but in my opinion and experience I believe it to be false.

Cheers. :)

I understand. I have had experiences with the paranormal ... tho to the seasoned skeptic and atheist... it may be :wacko:

Cheers! :tu:

• Like 1

I believe in bears, but I don't live my life constantly worried I'm going to be attacked by one. Why does a belief in demons mean that demons are going to be constantly on the believer's mind?

This is what I believe.

In what you are saying above ( except the spiritual battles ), what above is not part of normal life?

I have been through a cheating wife, a divorce, a custody battle, a repo'd car ( only one we had ), financial battles, a loss of a child, a home foreclosure, loss of job ( good paying job ), lost jet ski's, trailer, trucks, about everything we had.....

All of that without asking for a Demon ( and people, I am also asking for a ghost ).....As a matter of fact, all of that with a lot of people " praying " for me, including my wife ( second and going on 14 years wife )......

During this topic, I have regained some stability, have a good job, good friends, a happy marriage, loving where I live, and all of my bills are paid off, minus 2 small credit cards.

If a family member dies, a job is lost, a wife divorces you, you get in a car wreck, etc.....We attribute this to demons, or is it just part of life?

To my knowledge these things happen to faithfull Christians every day, and many other people.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 5

I believe in bears, but I don't live my life constantly worried I'm going to be attacked by one. Why does a belief in demons mean that demons are going to be constantly on the believer's mind?

I didn't say that belief in demons would necessitate constant fear, though I do see how you might have connected the two inadvertently. That wasn't my intention.

Do you disagree with my statement that "It would really suck to be scared of them all the time." ?

• Like 1

In what you are saying above ( except the spiritual battles ), what above is not part of normal life?

I have been through a cheating wife, a divorce, a custody battle, a repo'd car ( only one we had ), financial battles, a loss of a child, a home foreclosure, loss of job ( good paying job ), lost jet ski's, trailer, trucks, about everything we had.....

All of that without asking for a Demon ( and people, I am also asking for a ghost ).....As a matter of fact, all of that with a lot of people " praying " for me, including my wife ( second and going on 14 years wife )......

During this topic, I have regained some stability, have a good job, good friends, a happy marriage, loving where I live, and all of my bills are paid off, minus 2 small credit cards.

If a family member dies, a job is lost, a wife divorces you, you get in a car wreck, etc.....We attribute this to demons, or is it just part of life?

To my knowledge these things happen to faithfull Christians every day, and many other people.

Time for new thread: "How I kicked evil spirits out of my home!"

• Like 3

So, after all this, 92 page theres no definitive way of getting demons into ones house.

Hey, nothing at all.

For me this kinda sums it up.

Thanks for the thread and the read, been really good.

Thanks,

• Like 3

So, after all this, 92 page theres no definitive way of getting demons into ones house.

Hey, nothing at all.

For me this kinda sums it up.

Thanks for the thread and the read, been really good.

Thanks,

But there are lots of ways of keeping them out. However, we all usually have to let a few in before we figure it out.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I didn't say that belief in demons would necessitate constant fear, though I do see how you might have connected the two inadvertently. That wasn't my intention.

Do you disagree with my statement that "It would really suck to be scared of them all the time." ?

It would suck to be afraid of anything all the time. That's why people should leave abusive relationships :P

we all usually have to let a few in

Thats the point.

Now dont get me wrong, iv seen Jennifers Body, and if proof is needed then thats it.

So, we need a wannabe rock band and a fake virgin.

Tidy,

Who mensioned "spells"?!

Thanks,

Edited by Super-Fly

In all honesty, it could be demons, malevolent spirits working in your atmospheres.

It could be demons stirring up strife and calamity. Who knows, as one that believes in life after this one, perhaps God will discuss this with us after we pass on... "at this point in your life... this and that was happening spiritually... you were under spiritual siege during this part of your life... this spirit was attempting to do this or that to you... by influencing these assorted x-factors etc."

Who's to say a demon didnt put this thought in your heart when you conceived this thread 92 pages ago? Maybe a demon laid its amorpheous invisible palm on your shoulder and laughed mischievously while you writing its first post...

Who knows, but God. Just my .02 cents.

I type this not with paranoid thoughts... but with an open mind in that demons disrupt, corrupt, and torment people.

And this is why Sakari is an enlightened man..... Not because he meditated his way into oblivion.., but becauseche has embraced the truth of humanity... If only we could all accomplish that. What if hunan beings looked at the truths of situations what if they took personal responsibility even when they probably shouldn't. What if?

• Like 1

And this is why Sakari is an enlightened man..... Not because he meditated his way into oblivion.., but becauseche has embraced the truth of humanity... If only we could all accomplish that. What if hunan beings looked at the truths of situations what if they took personal responsibility even when they probably shouldn't. What if?

You believe Sakari is an enlightened man only because the supernatural has not touched his life in a blunt and undoubtable manner. There are probably rules and laws to such things. And skeptic is only one role of the doubting Thomases until they unlock the proper doors. Whether those doors involve immersing one's self in the occult or simply being a victim of an unbroken generational curse in that someone in their relations was immersed themselves into the occult.

If it were so easy to document the supernatural specifically the demonic, someone would have done so long before Sakari was ever conceived in his mother's womb. In fact, take for instance, all these paranormal programs on television, any instance of evidence really cant hold up under any serious scrupulous investigation.

You obviously havent experienced the supernatural nor the demonic either due to your stance. In reality, not many can claim that they have.

Well, I was once "enlightened" too until I was proven wrong. And I realize we are dealing with spiritual forces that play a larger role in the scheme of things than many imagine. That perhaps the whole Earth is being carefully groomed and manipulated and recruited even. In my youth, I was something between an atheist and agnostic, not truly believing yet not truly disbelieving due to my mother's experiences. I recall when a local ministry were knocking doors and handing out Bibles, they handed me a Bible, I read alittle, smirked at God, and ripped it in two then tossed it into the can.

You believe Sakari is an enlightened man only because the supernatural has not touched his life in a blunt and undoubtable manner. There are probably rules and laws to such things. And skeptic is only one role of the doubting Thomases until they unlock the proper doors. Whether those doors involve immersing one's self in the occult or simply being a victim of an unbroken generational curse in that someone in their relations was immersed themselves into the occult.

If it were so easy to document the supernatural specifically the demonic, someone would have done so long before Sakari was ever conceived in his mother's womb. In fact, take for instance, all these paranormal programs on television, any instance of evidence really cant hold up under any serious scrupulous investigation.

You obviously havent experienced the supernatural nor the demonic either due to your stance. In reality, not many can claim that they have.

Well, I was once "enlightened" too until I was proven wrong. And I realize we are dealing with spiritual forces that play a larger role in the scheme of things than many imagine. That perhaps the whole Earth is being carefully groomed and manipulated and recruited even. In my youth, I was something between an atheist and agnostic, not truly believing yet not truly disbelieving due to my mother's experiences. I recall when a local ministry were knocking doors and handing out Bibles, they handed me a Bible, I read alittle, smirked at God, and ripped it in two then tossed it into the can.

First...LOL.....

You obviously have not read any of Seekers blog, or discussions here.......Epic Fail there.

Ok, How do I open these doors?......That is what this topic is about, so let's hear it.

Curses......had 3 confirmed on here sent to me.....Nope, nothing new here.

Oh, the company I work at just laid off 31 employees, our production is cut in half.......Think that is work of a Demon?....I mean, lay offs?...People losing jobs?.....I may lose mine?

That doesn't happen much to anyone else does it......

Anyway, instead of trying to make excuses for why I am not having any luck, start giving reasons how to.....

So far, I have proven demons ( and ghosts, for the love of god, this topic says ghosts also ) do not exist.....

Prove they do......

Also, can you film yourself ripping a Bible into two?......That is impressive, but I do not believe it.

I mangled one up with a chain saw when I was 13.....

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2