Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Okay, let me guess: and then somebody thought they could prove to you that demons exist based on that? If I gave someone a box of tools and a dead tree they could not produce a Krenovian grade cabinet.

Yet not one person can give the INSTRUCTIONS on how to assemble/make it. That is Sakari's point.

And what's with knocking "special people". It takes an extremely special person to succeed at any advanced craft. Out of a whole school of kids maybe one will have what it takes to do the finest work.

Craft, Oh i get it.

craft /kraft/

Noun

An activity involving skill in making things by hand.

Verb

Use skill in making (something): "he crafted the chair"; "a beautifully crafted object".

Oh wait, I think you using the word "craft" wrong for summoning non-existent things..

Edited by Brian Topp

Roger. Sun was in my second choise at least, around 20 degrees from the first guess. If you were born in Langlois, then my first guess of your birthhour would be 0:37 AM that day (your face has something Capricornian in it, but it would make very much sense if your birthtime was 11:40 PM (midday) transit-wise, and you certainly dont seem to be afraid of attention which'd speak for a Leo ascendant like mine, and that'd also put your Pluto in second house which'd make you more picky about your value system and especially the "evidence" (2nd house stuff includes all your more earthly possessions so you might categorize any "evidence" from threads like that to there)). The more I think of it, the more confident I am of this guess but it's probably off two hours at least. I'm sure your wife has checked this out :yes:

Your chart says, that...

Your Sun is in Taurus, close to Gemini. This makes you want (Sun) to handle things (Mars conjuncting it, being right next to it) from a more realistic perspective (Taurus and Gemini are the realism and surface of things, while their opposite Scorpio and Sagittarius focus on the "unseen" in everything, two sides of the same coin). We can certainly confirm that one already, right? ;) They oppose your Neptune in the more "heated" area of Scorpio. Neptune is the thing actors use when they're really good at their role, living them out, same with dancers and music, a planet of illusions and also empathy (those things are not always so far from each other). An especially powerful Neptune (well-placed and having usually at least one tight and meaningful aspect) is often found in psychic's charts, common knowledge among astrologers. Because your Neptune opposes your Sun and Mars, getting a more Neptunian take on things or living them out in a more Neptunial way opens new strength for your Sun and Mars. In plain words, allowing yourself to be sucked out to the unkown and mysterious, to things which border between you and others, between reality and something else, can strengthen and support your will to live things out in a more realistic way. However, if you feel like there's nothing in there in that Neptunian realm for you and you leave it alone for too long, the more it stagnates the more your Sun and Mars are blocked by the lack of energy they got from Neptune. Neptune there is their competitor and Sun and Mars no longer feel like running hard because the guy they were racing with got behind.

And your Sun and Mars in this thread at least seem to be your will to probe into the real things of whatever it is you put your focus on. Lack of "living out like actors and dancers do" those things and focusing too much on the real things gives you a block there, that feels like a lack of energy. I remember you saying this kind of thing before, but ask any proficient astrologer and they give you the same about this. This aspect (opposition, 180 degrees) has a very tight orb (only 2 degrees apart from being 180 degrees) so it'll be a more compelling one. The other aspects in your chart dont seem so compelling

I wont go into every single aspect of your chart unless you really want me to, we could be here for a week or two then, but lets have some more. Your Mercury is in the most personal part of the chart in Jung's personal-collective axis, and more on the objective side. This translates as you being bad at relating to other people's words (lack of "collective" sense in Mercury) but good at viewing them from your personal point of view and based on your personal situation too. Being more on the objective side, you're less likely to start a fight with words, even though due to lack of collective sense you may tick others the wrong way with your words from time to time. It can be a charming quality though.

Saturn conjuncting (neighboring) Chiron in Pisces is the most probable explanation for your scepticism. Saturn is our sense of mostly physical and worldly limitations we face regarding our "standing" and recognition. A blatant example of Saturn being at work would be a schoolboy acting like his peers to be accepted as one of them, but life's never so simple if you look more to it. Or is, but there's more accuracy to it. Saturn in Pisces makes you more aware of limitations you see yourself facing (Saturn) when "you get into the mood and live as one with the flow", or when you use your empathy. It can make you actually more sensitive there, but I'd see that it explains well why you seem to be good at seeing the worldly "what's wrong with that psychic phenomena" -thing.

Chiron in Pisces on the other hand, may make you good at helping others to get into the mood and be more empathic and sincere, unplotting, but you'll likely miss the core point of such things. It's a sort of misguided altruism, you could say. It's good if you can help others with that, but to be of more help in that to both yourself and others, realising the core thing or idea in there will be the key. A prime example of this Chiron in action would be your wife feeling more comfortable probing into Piscean matters like astrology and other occult things too, while you wouldn't get what's so good about that stuff, at least not until you get what's really behind all that. If you had to ask what it is, I'd say it's that when you open yourself not only vulnerable enough to those vibes and all, but also more welcoming and compassionate to them (there's much similarity in compassion, illusion and living out your roles when you act or being one with the music when you dance, and so on).

And both your Saturn and Chiron are much closer to Aries in Pisces, so the energy there is more primal, more down-to-life and subjectively stronger like that.

I'll stop here but if you want, I can continue later. Knowing your birthtime and approximate place (city or such) would help a lot, serious astrologers dont usually do blind-readings like this (without the houses there) without some reason. Thanks for going along with this, you have a kind man's face, the Taurean steadiness and relaxedness is evident there, as well as Venus (more earthly style) in Aries giving you a sportsman outlook with vitality and confidence.

Roger. Sun was in my second choise at least, around 20 degrees from the first guess. If you were born in Langlois, then my first guess of your birthhour would be 0:37 AM that day (your face has something Capricornian in it,...............

***** SNIP ******

Thanks Mikko for spending the time to do that. I sent you a PM, as this seems to be off the topic. Appreciate you taking time though.

Yet not one person can give the INSTRUCTIONS on how to assemble/make it. That is Sakari's point.

So all they have to do is explain the unexplained.

It's so simple!

So all they have to do is explain the unexplained.

It's so simple!

Well the people who claim they done it say it is.

• Like 1

Well the people who claim they done it say it is.

Most people think anything they've done or experienced themselves is simple and matter of fact. Just ignore that part.
  • Like 1

Most people think anything they've done or experienced themselves is simple and matter of fact. Just ignore that part.

Lol

This

Thread

Is

Funny

But

Its

Not

At the same time!

Lol

This

Thread

Is

Funny

But

Its

Not

At the same time!

Spirit, I been biting my tongue on your posts as of late, If you want to know what is funny? So funny that is acutally sad? It's you pretending to be something from.. wait for it.. a comic. Yes the japanese Manga's, Reading your stories a lot of your experiences are almost the same as the comics. If I wanted to waste my time I could most likely can link 4 different manga series to your experiences.

What does that mean?

Stop reading mangas.

• Like 1

Spirit, I been biting my tongue on your posts as of late, If you want to know what is funny? So funny that is acutally sad? It's you pretending to be something from.. wait for it.. a comic. Yes the japanese Manga's, Reading your stories a lot of your experiences are almost the same as the comics. If I wanted to waste my time I could most likely can link 4 different manga series to your experiences.

What does that mean?

Stop reading mangas.

Lol ok

• Like 1

Sakari, I really wish I was near you because I would make a oujia board up and show you how to use it safely and also let you know the important things not to do which would allow a negative energy to come through.

I'm not talking demons, but even a negative **** can cause you a lot of hassle.

There must be someone out there nearby that can at least work a board, God just give Sakari what he wants!

Sakari, just when I saw the pictures I assumed it's your wife in the last one. She comes through with a lot of energy around her, has she ever tried to use a board?

Sakari, I really wish I was near you because I would make a oujia board up and show you how to use it safely and also let you know the important things not to do which would allow a negative energy to come through.

I'm not talking demons, but even a negative **** can cause you a lot of hassle.

There must be someone out there nearby that can at least work a board, God just give Sakari what he wants!

Sakari, just when I saw the pictures I assumed it's your wife in the last one. She comes through with a lot of energy around her, has she ever tried to use a board?

Tia, I appreciate the offer. I have tried, several times. The Ouija board is just a game, it really is. ( I will not, and can not argue with you :) )

My wife has not tried it, she agrees it is just a game, and the " ideomotor effect " is what the ones who have movement experience. She has seen to may articles and journals I have read.

But.....She " believes " in a lot of things I know are not what she ( and others ) think they are.......Psychics, Ghosts, and Hauntings. She is a awesome person, even if she will not listen to me :)

• Like 1

(Poking my tongue out at you Sakari)

I think I'd get on well with your wife I'd take her on some ghosts hunts. I see a lot of pink and green in her aura in that picture which is the heart and loving. She really comes across as a spiritual person.

In that picture I also notice you have yellow on you were you or are you suffering stomach problems or needing to say something but having difficulty getting it out or across?

It's been years since I did auras but your wife really shone out.

(Poking my tongue out at you Sakari)

I think I'd get on well with your wife I'd take her on some ghosts hunts. I see a lot of pink and green in her aura in that picture which is the heart and loving. She really comes across as a spiritual person.

In that picture I also notice you have yellow on you were you or are you suffering stomach problems or needing to say something but having difficulty getting it out or across?

It's been years since I did auras but your wife really shone out.

No on stomache problems, and I have ( good or bad ) a thing about saying exactly what is on my mind :)

Craft, Oh i get it.

craft /kraft/

Noun

An activity involving skill in making things by hand.

Verb

Use skill in making (something): "he crafted the chair"; "a beautifully crafted object".

Oh wait, I think you using the word "craft" wrong for summoning non-existent things..

(Most people don't take obvious analogies literally even if they are trying to twist it into a false point.)

You have never heard of conjuring as a craft? Any adept has long ago vowed never to reveal secrets to outsiders; that's just the way they operate, so I suggested going that full rout--candidate-adept-- if anyone was really serious about this kind of thing. At least you would learn a hell of a lot before you got to the final conjuring work, assuming you passed probation in the first place. Actually I do not recommend it but that is how it's done, historically.

Edited by markprice

Good, glad I'm wrong. This years turning out as crappy as last.

You were 100% right about my wife :)

Sakari is a heavy Taurus, with very little Scorpio influence (which can indicate stress-related stomach problems, stomach wound for one, I've almost had one a few times and few planets in Scorpio), so stomach and skin problems aren't likely. I must say you have better skin than me even though I'm 20 years younger, and it's not like I have too unhealthy life-habits.. Taurus can do that for you. Bulls are often blessed with long age too. Since you have so many planets in Taurus, you could be good at telling things about people's lives through hand-palm reading. I've had one done for me around five years ago, and for the most part it was actually accurate, but still waiting for the "main event" it predicted... there's been signs of that coming true too, but I dont have expectations, just enjoying the moment now and all. I know chinese have their own way of reading hand palms, in addition to their own way of doing astrology.

I have to just come out with it at this point; have you ever made a positive post in your life, or has every single one been negatively directed at others here?

Positive, as in gullibly jumping on the bandwagon as you seem to do so? Mine might be negative, however it at least employs critical reasoning.

Positive, as in gullibly jumping on the bandwagon as you seem to do so? Mine might be negative, however it at least employs critical reasoning.

You need to make a point to employ "critical reasoning". There is no point to pseudo-skepticism.

• Like 1

Wait so there is like a school we can join, become an adept and learn the craft. So where can we get an application? Or is it so super cereal secret that no one can be told, so no one can join, so no one can learn, so no one can summon ? That makes them almost as cool as the psychics/telekentics who can't share their gifts because we wouldn't understand and we would removed their livers in the name of science.

Sheesh paranormal is hard. Hmmm so how do you know about all of this super secret stuff and their rules? Wait a minute....are you an alien?

Edited by CakeOrDeath

Interesting. Evil does not have to be a spirit. Or demon.

It could be malicious spite. It could be vicious intentions to disturb another person. It could be harmful criticism.

Leviticus 19:31 Give no regard to mediums and familar spirits (the dead); do not seek after them, to be defiled by them; I am the Lord your God.

For those that don't know, the dead are evil spirits. Chasing after evil spirits is an offense against God. Jesus Christ does forgive us of this sin with repentance.

• Like 1

Skater, those are a test from god to us. I'm not a christian, but as far as I understand the thought there, it's god's way to let us prove ourselves in the eyes of god. To deem ourselves worthy or unworthy. Something like that, things which are better expressed with other words even if the basic is like that.

Start arguing with an atheist, a christian, a muslim, a keep-it-open person like me, and we all can pour tons of stuff to counter. Not saying you shouldn't just that... prepare yourself.