Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Well I dont think you have actually tried as much as you are claiming. Considering you just said then "you name it..." and what you have said earlier in this thread after I gave you some old traditional methods which you assumed was 'new aged and "mind bending".... Granted my personal method might not be so traditional but I dont think it would be classed as 'new aged'.

I will go back and read it again , and try it....If it only involves "feelings" , I am really not looking for that...But , to make this fair , I will try it.

• Like 1

It'll take awhile, but I'll get you that ticket!

Maybe I'll do that whole "Demon in a box" thing to get the money...

Inviting a spirit into our home is simple as can be. Ouiji boards can help but they normally p*** them off. Its hard for one to invite a spirit into the home, but I can almost guarantee that you already have a few in your home, that you just don't feel. Its normally the case, and then you can try when no one in your residence but you is home, try sitting down and, I know you may feel silly, but sit in the central room of your home, tell them its okay that they are there. They can show that they are in the residence and that you welcome them to communicate with you. Many spirits are just scared. Just let it know that they are welcome and that you are perfectly fine with their presence in the home. If you need anymore advice, message me(:

I have tried , and continue trying these things ( not the Ouiji board , I am 100% convinced that does not work , tried it to many times)..We had a Wolf named Sakari fro 7 years , she lost a bad battle with chronic pneumonia....I want to believe soooo bad , that her "spirit " watches over us , and is here...I do get "feelings" she is around me , I hate to admit , these are my feelings telling me this..If anything , I would believe more that our pets like her do have spirits , more so than us humans :)

• Like 1

Go get married, that will make your life a living hell. :P

Getting married isn't always as unpleasant as you think it is.

Interesting thread.

Ok for a start I do not think you can just invite any spirit, ghost, demon or whatever you want to call it in at will. They/it would have to want something from you and from my experience they/it are only interested in those that are sensitive to them or suffer from psychological problems and in that case I would then hold in doubt the authenticity of the spirit in question.

How do I know this? Years of experience dealing with being a sensitive or whatever you want to call it so yes I guess I am the person you wanted to talk to.

The answer to your question is I doubt you will call any spirits at all and I will tell you why.

Most of what people experience I firmly believe is physiological and has no paranormal basis at all. In fact in most cases I believe that it is rooted in psychological pre conditioning, to such an extent that if someone truly wants to see a spirit then they will wither or not that entity really exists.

Through my experience I am of the opinion that real ghost experiences are in reality very rare, and for myself I have seen none at all that I could interact with and I am sensitive to them. What most people think of as a ghost from my own experience is no more than a blip or imprint on a place from another time and you cannot communicate or interact with that ghost at all.

Now as for the ones said to be evil I am not so sure they are as common as ghost hunters etc would have you think. I define such things myself as entity’s and not ghosts as I am not sure that they have a human origin at all and in fact I know little or nothing about them other than what I have seen and felt.

The most common of these for want of a better term are shadow people/persons (simply because that is what they look like a shadow) and make up the bulk of the things that I have occasion to see. What are they? I have no idea. Can you interact with them? No idea as they never stay long enough to interact with. Are they evil? Again no idea but I can tell you they do not feel good to be around.

As for truly evil things such as demons I have only once come across such a thing that you could call such, and it was felt rather than seen. Such things from my experience affect people on an emotional level as they do not have a physical form that I can tell of.

I am not sure it is wise to invite such things into ones home but then again belief is the key here and if you do not believe in the existence of such things then chances are you will never experience it

For my part I am long past caring what people think or what sceptics say as it is something that one must experience for one self and if you do not have the ability to do so then you can’t simple as that. Not even sure how you can really prove it is real or not and it is for this reason I largely keep it to myself.

The point is there are much worse things in physical everyday life to worry about than this

Ps: I do not care what people think this is how it is for me.. I can not prove any of it and would not even know where to start if I could or if I even should.

Oh I would also like to add that I have been to an Ouija session or two and never felt a thing even when the people there said they were talking to a spirit. hmmm maybe they were doing it wrong.

Bold is one of the reasons I am doing this...The job I am working is a contracted temporary job , done in less than a year....We had to move 5oo miles for it , after losing our home and jobs in Nevada....

Soooo , I am finding things to keep my sanity , and mind occupied...Among looking for work , that is top priority...

I like what you wrote , and this is becoming what the end result may be...It just might come out to " you have to believe "....And that it is psycological....

More topics came up , haunted dolls , things floating around in room , man wearing dark clothes...And the tons of TV ( yes , I know , TV ) shows having supposed filmed things moving , and "dis-embodied" voices...

I have been numerous times to the place that Ghost Adventures went to in Gold Hill ,and Virginia City , I delivered Pepsi there out of Reno....Never felt , heard , or experienced anything strange...And honestly , the people of VC are like the people here , most of them laugh at the stories...The show makes it seem oposite of that.

I went into the wods last night for a "night walk" , kind of dumb I know , we have Cougars here , but I am a hunter , like that helps....As I walked around , I asked for signs , etc...

My walk was a quiet and peaceful one , slept like a baby again..( except the normal back problems that wake me up every hour)

Well , let the experiment continue.....

• Like 1

To SuperRgirl, bigdaddybinge and all others interested in the Boog. Give me some time and I am going to direct posts for you so that I will be able to do this in the best, logical fashion. I am going to get back in touch with Persinger and some others and for me it is time to allow a few selected persons to frequent my property. Just who these people will be is up in the air. At this time, I have the Kentucky Shadow Chasers in mind as I have contacted a few of them over the past few years.

First of all I need some ideas on the best EMF detector ... my simple home made phone coil connected to an audio amplifier does work yet all it does is show me where Electromagnetic fields are spiked. I have been very stingy over the years and even though I have allowed some on my land, I have refused to allow any paranoral investigation squad access to the Boog. It is more than plainly being about the paranormal. This most of all is my protective issues with the Native American burials on this land.

I have finally figured out that I am at the end of my research and I cannot take these issues any farther. I have no doubt that the Boog will one day be a big issue dealing with the paranormal. Everyone talks about nighttime, nighttime ... things go bump in the daytime here. Bump my ass!!! They go snap crackle pop!!! You do not have to sit around and wait on darkness to have some fun here. I am not a ghost hunter and never will be. All I want more than anything in the world is to have a clue.

Questions will be coming in the near future and I cannot think of a better place to ask them ... and thanks to everyone who will give me some time and a clue.

To SuperRgirl, bigdaddybinge and all others interested in the Boog. Give me some time and I am going to direct posts for you so that I will be able to do this in the best, logical fashion. I am going to get back in touch with Persinger and some others and for me it is time to allow a few selected persons to frequent my property. Just who these people will be is up in the air. At this time, I have the Kentucky Shadow Chasers in mind as I have contacted a few of them over the past few years.

First of all I need some ideas on the best EMF detector ... my simple home made phone coil connected to an audio amplifier does work yet all it does is show me where Electromagnetic fields are spiked. I have been very stingy over the years and even though I have allowed some on my land, I have refused to allow any paranoral investigation squad access to the Boog. It is more than plainly being about the paranormal. This most of all is my protective issues with the Native American burials on this land.

I have finally figured out that I am at the end of my research and I cannot take these issues any farther. I have no doubt that the Boog will one day be a big issue dealing with the paranormal. Everyone talks about nighttime, nighttime ... things go bump in the daytime here. Bump my ass!!! They go snap crackle pop!!! You do not have to sit around and wait on darkness to have some fun here. I am not a ghost hunter and never will be. All I want more than anything in the world is to have a clue.

Questions will be coming in the near future and I cannot think of a better place to ask them ... and thanks to everyone who will give me some time and a clue.

Keep me informed also please....And , You should start your own thread on this....Not saying taking over mine is bothering me , I just think your own thread on this , with updates would be very,very,interesting :)

• Like 1

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO INVITE EVIL SPIRITS INTO THEIR HOME??

The major Occult traditions of pre-20th Century Europe almost universally involved the invocation of demons, so it isn't that unusual.

The major Occult traditions of pre-20th Century Europe almost universally involved the invocation of demons, so it isn't that unusual.

Anyone who isn't scared ****-less by the fact that spirits do walk the planet and are okay with having them around them. And those who want to keep their family members close, even the diciest. (:

Anyone who isn't scared ****-less by the fact that spirits do walk the planet and are okay with having them around them. And those who want to keep their family members close, even the diciest. (:

seems like ya didnt finish your thought here.

and im scared though that people believe all this soley based on faith.

Sakari like I said I really do not think you will see anything as it is my experience that such encounters are extremely rare.

I am a sensitive and I can tell you that on any given week I will experience almost nothing at all. The TV show psychics etc are just that the product of a TV show and are in most cases nothing like the real people who do catch a glimpse into the other world or whatever you want to call it. A TV show is out for the ratings and money let’s face it.

Put it this way I can happily sit in a graveyard for hours and see nothing at all but could be working in a theatre and feel them all around me. I have never understood why theatres always have something in them even the new ones...The only answer I have for it, is it could be linked to the emotional energy that a show/shows create in the crowed and the performers that leaves a residue of sorts that those sensitive to that are able to pick up on?

So once again we come back to the psycho physical angle of this phenomenon, with the question but again of is it real or all in people’s heads?

I think it is for the most part a bit of both and just getting a creepy feeling from a place does not mean that there is a ghost there. I know I say I “feel” them but it’s not in a way I can describe to you. Here again underlines the problem of those that are sensitive to this phenomenon, as we for the most part cannot tell you how we see and feel what we do and even if we could I doubt you would understand it anyway as you have no reference in your own experience to it.

So to cut to the quick will you see a spirit or ghost Sakari? I would not discount it but I would say it is very unlikely for as I said in my first post even those that have an ability to see spirits do not encounter then every day. Also I believe that even here a large proportion of these encounters could easily be of a psychological nature and have no physical reality at all such as my example of the emotional residue in a theatre.

I still think the original poster is looking for attention. The guy has no clue on earth what he's doing. He think he's going to get a spirit to physically manifest itself so that he can have some colleges and other people research it. Fool, no spirit is going to physically manifest itself for a no-named bafoon..Who are you? You can buy an inexpensive camera from ebay to video your so-called "trying to invite spirits". Your best bet is to go to a place of known paranormal activity or go to a real seance or person(s) who do real ouija sessions. Your experiment will never work because you have no clue on earth of what your doing. You say that you are done with the ouija board because you believe 100% that it doesn't work. It doesn't work because you don't know how to use it. You can't do it by yourself most of the times. Get 2 or more people to use it with you and use it at a place with reported paranormal activity.

I still think the original poster is looking for attention. The guy has no clue on earth what he's doing. He think he's going to get a spirit to physically manifest itself so that he can have some colleges and other people research it. Fool, no spirit is going to physically manifest itself for a no-named bafoon..Who are you? You can buy an inexpensive camera from ebay to video your so-called "trying to invite spirits". Your best bet is to go to a place of known paranormal activity or go to a real seance or person(s) who do real ouija sessions. Your experiment will never work because you have no clue on earth of what your doing. You say that you are done with the ouija board because you believe 100% that it doesn't work. It doesn't work because you don't know how to use it. You can't do it by yourself most of the times. Get 2 or more people to use it with you and use it at a place with reported paranormal activity.

And you apparently have no idea what you're talking about. If any of the stories out there are true, spirits manifest themselves in front of "no-named bafoon" all the time.

Ouija boards don't work as well when used alone because they operate on the ideomotor effect. It's far easier to push the planchette without realizing it if more than one person is involved. And I'd be very wary of anyone claiming to hold real seances nowadays. The 1920s spiritualism craze ended up proving nothing but fraud.

Edited by Cybele

I am not usually one to call someone out....Unless they really p*** me off...See , not many people do to well calling me names , that is , to my face anyway.I guess I must repeat myself again to you , does not seem like you read my last comment to you....I posted my picture all ready , and stated " If I wanted attention , I would jump on my bike and go for a ride"...But actually , even then , I do that for MY enjoyment , not anyone elses.

Same with this thread , if you do not like it , then do not read and reply to it.Did I ever say I think I am going to get a spirit to manifest itself?....Far from it , I am doing what people like you ask " prove they do not exist"....

You want me to actually post video of me sitting on my a$$ in my underwear asking for spirits to please show themselves , make something move....You want me to film myself playing with a toy ( Ouiji board )....Why?...Would this "prove " to you I am trying?

Personally , I do not want to have my mug posted on youtube looking like a idiot , I feel dumb enough doing it alone , and with my wife knowing.

As someone all ready posted , seems spirits manifest for no named baffoons all the time , sounds like maybe even yourself....

Tell you what , you are so high and mighty on this subject , and sooooo sure it is all real , and maybe you are not a bafoon , so they will visit your non-bafoon butt....Can you video tape a "real" Ouiji board session , and please show me something substantial?

Better yet , maybe you live close to me , within 12 hours would be fine , we can meet and do a Ouiji board session together , and we can discuss calling me a fool face to face?

I suggest , if you can not post something constructive , do not post at all.

If I were looking for attention , I would make a topic claiming I have a friend who talked to someone in Hell with a Ouiji board....( no offence to anyone ,this person really p***es me off )

Anyway , shoot me a PM , see if we live close enough to do a little Ouiji board session.

For everyone else , please keep up the suggestions , I do appreciate it.

edited to break down a few things...

I think i can manifest a spirit so I can show a college....NO!....If , big if , by chance , someone like you can actually give me what I need to make this happen , I would do what no one else that claims these things will do.I WILL have a college verify it...Than you can all tell us skeptics " told you so"

Who are you? -I am a 43 year old male , I am more or less a skeptic on many things.I like to see things work.I am a son of a 40 year Army veteran.I have worked full time since I was 15.I have a son , and a wife.I make memorial videos for people who have lost pets for free.I donate my time in a chat room for pet loss helping people deal with grief.I love riding , salmon fishing , hunting , working out.I currently work on a bridge in Coos Bay Oregon , mostly tied off about 150 feet above the ground , doing Cathodic Protection to the bridge.I am someone , even though a skeptic , would like to see things be real , that seem sooo out there , but until I see real proof , I never jump to conclusions.....I could go on , but that is basics of who I am...

Go to a real paranormal place , or a real seance?

Are either of those things confirmed real?....And have you read my posts?....Virginia City , Gold Hill?....And , believe it or not , I mentioned my wife is a so called "believer" , and she thinks we have a couple of spirits in this house....

Anyway , I calmed down now......

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

ouija board "man. youre doing it wrong" hahaha never thought id hear that.

and Why, pray tell, would a ouija board not work by yourself? and How, did you come to this outrageous conclusion.

Am I mistaken or is there actually a dispute over the "correct way to summon spirits" transpiring here? :rolleyes:

Am I mistaken or is there actually a dispute over the "correct way to summon spirits" transpiring here? :rolleyes:

It tried to turn that way it seems....I just want to know from ANYONE that has these things happen , tell me what to try?....I can not repeat enough how many times I see the "warnings" people post..... "do not use a Ouiji board" , "do not call on Satan" , " be careful what you invite in".......Trust me , I am trying everything I can , and I just can not come up with one little spirit....And , I will continue this as long as I can.....

• Like 1

what exactly makes you the resident expert ON ANYTHING, big chief? you come on someone's thread bantering and calling people buffoons (you misspelled it, by the way genius) and just generally being a jerk to someone whom you know nothing about. i don't know sakari personally, although i've been a member of UM for some time now and know sakari to be a pretty objective person and certainly not rude to anyone, regardless how much their opinions differ from his. you act like mr. know-everything about the paranormal.. yet where's YOUR experiment thread trying to prove YOUR opinions, huh? that's right... you can't prove them. at least sakari is trying to get some answers and not being an @ss to other members. like he said.. you don't like what he's doing or the way he's doing it... don't read the thread.

sorry sakari... kinda felt like something needed to be said.

what exactly makes you the resident expert ON ANYTHING, big chief? you come on someone's thread bantering and calling people buffoons (you misspelled it, by the way genius) and just generally being a jerk to someone whom you know nothing about. i don't know sakari personally, although i've been a member of UM for some time now and know sakari to be a pretty objective person and certainly not rude to anyone, regardless how much their opinions differ from his. you act like mr. know-everything about the paranormal.. yet where's YOUR experiment thread trying to prove YOUR opinions, huh? that's right... you can't prove them. at least sakari is trying to get some answers and not being an @ss to other members. like he said.. you don't like what he's doing or the way he's doing it... don't read the thread.

sorry sakari... kinda felt like something needed to be said.

You gotta come here for Salmon fishing :)

• Like 1

You gotta come here for Salmon fishing :)

buddy, if i COULD, i'd be there.. for sure. :yes:

buddy, if i COULD, i'd be there.. for sure. :yes:

it's not till November , we have a guest room that can sleep a family...and wife is close to a executive chef :)

• Like 1

It tried to turn that way it seems....I just want to know from ANYONE that has these things happen , tell me what to try?....I can not repeat enough how many times I see the "warnings" people post..... "do not use a Ouiji board" , "do not call on Satan" , " be careful what you invite in".......Trust me , I am trying everything I can , and I just can not come up with one little spirit....And , I will continue this as long as I can.....

I'm no expert but I feel that has to do with the summoner possessing a degree of visibility by way of vibrational harmonics and a yet to be defined set of circumstances that can involve anything from atmospheric variables to the residual impressions associated with a location, trauma or event. The only thing i am relatively sure of is that no one knows for certain. and no one theory is more ridiculous or credulous than the other until such is proven satisfactory in a controlled and repeatable environment.

Until someone can explain what occurred the instant before the "Big Bang" anything goes.

it's not till November , we have a guest room that can sleep a family...and wife is close to a executive chef :)

who knows? let's see how things go. i'm definately open to a vacation! :tu:

Spirit on demand? It is not going to happen.

Why? I don't know.

If there was a way to do it, it would have happened hundreds of times already.

Spirit on demand? It is not going to happen.

Why? I don't know.

If there was a way to do it, it would have happened hundreds of times already.

They used to call it table turning. Check out Carl Jung's experience in Jung on Synchronicity and the paranormal, and Eliphas Levi Transcendental Magic its Doctrine and Ritual if you are curious. It's all the same basically.