Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

plan B nuke the oil rig

winsor302

just read the latest on the ning earthchanges and poleshift a good site to check out youll find the whole story there a engineer goes on to say where doomed the oil 7 million barrells a week is merely the start.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• winsor302

• J.B.

• ShadowSot

• Still Waters

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cant find it email me ill only be to happy to send you the file and maybe make some friend?

If you cant find it email me ill only be to happy to send you the file and maybe make some friend?

It's good practice on this site to have your source lined up and a link present in your initial posting.

just read the latest on the ning earthchanges and poleshift a good site to check out youll find the whole story there a engineer goes on to say where doomed the oil 7 million barrells a week is merely the start.

Hello and welcome to UM :)

When you are posting a news article for discussion you also have to add a source link to the article, in your original post.

Can you please post a link to the source?

Since when is it at 7 million? A nuclear device? That's... just insanely stupid. You MAY close off the leak, or blow it wide open, with a bonus prize of radiation.

Are you talking about this site:

http://poleshift.ning.com/

'Cause if so... it's hilarious. They count the Zetas as accurate prophets!

Edit: Yup, that's the site. And even that article didn't talk about nuking the oil rig, or 7 million barrels.

Edited by ShadowSot

Since when is it at 7 million? A nuclear device? That's... just insanely stupid. You MAY close off the leak, or blow it wide open, with a bonus prize of radiation.

Are you talking about this site:

http://poleshift.ning.com/

'Cause if so... it's hilarious. They count the Zetas as accurate prophets!

Edit: Yup, that's the site. And even that article didn't talk about nuking the oil rig, or 7 million barrels.

yup im new to the net i dont know how to save and post links my mate just filled me in dont mean to be stepping on people toes yeah miss read it 1.4 million gallons on the wall per week Edited by winsor302

yup im new to the net i dont know how to save and post links my mate just filled me in dont mean to be stepping on people toes yeah miss read it 1.4 million gallons on the wall per week

It's fine if you don't know how to copy or past links.

You're not stepping on toes, far from it, we just have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

I kind of figured it out after looking through your post a few times.

There's several reason to take that site with a very large grain of salt.

And... I take it back, re-reading it it does mention a nuclear device, sorry.

That is an incredibly bad idea.

If you want to suggest a explosive, there's a number of different types that wouldn't involve having to be concerned about a nuclear fallout.

I also don't think, though, you'd be able to plug the hole with explosives, you'd risk blowing the hole larger, or it would just seep through the rubble.

Contact the rubber manufacturers! We're going to need a very big bathtub stopper!

I have maybe a stupid question being I am not an engineer but if they place a sealed dome over the oil leak wouldn't the pressure of the water keep the oil from squirting out. I mean that's alot of pressure and the pictures I've seen of the oil coming out doesn't look that powerful.

The dome failed, too many ice crystals forming under it to allow it to set right.