Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Weaponry

catalyst of change

I tend to use AIM missiles myself depending what I'm after. I was using what some can call magick I guess and what others will call it whatever they choose but this was not too long ago now when there was a streak of bad luck in the skies involving planes, if you remember. They even had on the news how they said it was like a bad luck streak and how some were scared to fly because of it. Which was perfect timing considering what I had been thinking about.

Anyway what topped it off for me was soon after this picture and article came up in the news which gave me a giggle. I love his bling and his smile and in the picture you can see how happy he was to find an AIM. It was awesome timing. I dont expect people to really understand and thats just the way it is.

lolsee.jpg

Link

Edited by Kazahel

Heres what I dont get, please enlighten me:

Why do you create swords and bows? what do you use them for?

what cult,religion,discipline, etc is this?

And isnt the third eye something about alchemy?

pardon my ignorance on the subject, i just wanna know

I tend to be more interested in results.

So, how is it that you, specifically, have determined that you can create a ball?

So, break it down for me. If you are already working on making a bow, you must have the ball down pat. How is it that you are determining that you have created a ball?

I can feel the outer edges and shape of the ball along with the mass. The energy also pushes your hands apart unless you condense it. It feels like your holding an actual ball but with electrical sparks and a thick airy-like substance. It starts to get a powerful radiance to it once you add enough.

Heres what I dont get, please enlighten me:

Why do you create swords and bows? what do you use them for?

what cult,religion,discipline, etc is this?

And isnt the third eye something about alchemy?

pardon my ignorance on the subject, i just wanna know

Protection. Don't want to be attacked by demons or evil entities and have no means of defense. There are also two other ppl in my school that do this stuff that I don't trust too well. One is smart enough not to try and attack me but one is a little past my level of controlling energy. I have more energy than him but can't move as much at one time. This isn't a cult or religion. Ill have you know that I'm christian. I'm becoming spiritually fit and aware while at the same time, I'm gaining warrior-like attributes for self defense. The third eye is the 6th chakra located at your forehead between the eyebrows and is violet in color. People say it's pea sized but I believe it's a bit bigger. Sure feels like it when it's open. Alchemy most likely can be done with the third eye but that doesn't automatically associate both together. Search more on the third eye and you'll see that there's a lot more to it.

• Like 1

Can your ball affect physical objects? Things other than your hands?

If I try hard enough, yes.

Please expand on that. What have you affected? How was it affected? Would you be able to repeat it?

Well with my first attempt at tk, I believe I turned it invisible on accident. May have been a trick of the eyes though. Now I practice on a pendulum. I hang random things up like necklaces and use my third eye or hands to channel my energy to move the objects. You have to connect to the object first though. Want to know more?

I'm not understanding what you said about "it" turning invisible. What is "it"? The psi-ball? Was it visible before?

I really have no interest in pendulums. I do not consider them to be evidence of psychic abilities if they are being held by the person.

I said I hang them up. Not hold them. And I meant the object I attempted tk on turned invisble

You're a little all over the place. Can you write for us a little more clearly (take your time, make sure you're being through in your explanation; presentation is 80% of your success) what it is that you tried, what effect it had, and how you confirmed it?

He is trolling you guys. This crap sounds exactly what the ninja guys do in the Japanese anime called Naruto. My little brother loves that stuff. I have watched so much of that stuff that its painfully obvious that this is Naruto.

No. The fact is that anime copies off actual magic and exaggerates it. I learn a lot of things from a site called www.*** SPAM ***. Most of it is newb stuff. I see that now. My current site of knowledge is www.spellsofmagic.com. You may think the stuff up there is insane but I can be done. Anyways, back on topic. Ok. I will get a necklace or anything with something on the end to manipulate. After I hang it up, I make sure it stops swinging and that there is no air current blowing it to make me believe I'm moving the object. Once it is completely still, I channel my life force or ki to my hands or third eye and direct it toward the object that I've hung up. Then I "grip" it and use my concentration and willpower to move it. The more energy, the better. It'll sway for as long as I keep my focus or shake a bit. Once I stop, it stops. When I did it with my hand for the first time, I laid a toothpick down on my hand. I then channeled my ki to my hand attempted to push or lift the toothpick. I concentrated for about twenty seconds and it would fade from sight unless I stopped. Every time I tried again, I'd get the same result. I haven't tried again in months. The invisibility couldve been a trick of the eyes though. Not too sure. Never tried invisbility on another object with someone watching before.

No. The fact is that anime copies off actual magic and exaggerates it. I learn a lot of things from a site called www.*** SPAM ***. Most of it is newb stuff. I see that now. My current site of knowledge is www.spellsofmagic.com. You may think the stuff up there is insane but I can be done. Anyways, back on topic. Ok. I will get a necklace or anything with something on the end to manipulate. After I hang it up, I make sure it stops swinging and that there is no air current blowing it to make me believe I'm moving the object. Once it is completely still, I channel my life force or ki to my hands or third eye and direct it toward the object that I've hung up. Then I "grip" it and use my concentration and willpower to move it. The more energy, the better. It'll sway for as long as I keep my focus or shake a bit. Once I stop, it stops. When I did it with my hand for the first time, I laid a toothpick down on my hand. I then channeled my ki to my hand attempted to push or lift the toothpick. I concentrated for about twenty seconds and it would fade from sight unless I stopped. Every time I tried again, I'd get the same result. I haven't tried again in months. The invisibility couldve been a trick of the eyes though. Not too sure. Never tried invisbility on another object with someone watching before.

ROFL nice one. Made me laugh heartily. Have you tried http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/wealth_spells/money_spells/2803/page.html ?

I don't do magic for personal gain

He is trolling you guys. This crap sounds exactly what the ninja guys do in the Japanese anime called Naruto. My little brother loves that stuff. I have watched so much of that stuff that its painfully obvious that this is Naruto.

I think talking about ki energy is not trolling. Have you even heard of Reiki for an example(which is well before Naruto). Reiki is using ki energy for healing and its channeled through the hands as one method. So just because you dont believe in things like this doesnt make it that another who does is trolling.

Anyway I got my hit for the day just for a laugh. lol

And remember there is nothing wrong with Magickal thinking. :)

Edited by Kazahel

The pendulum is hung up on something. Is that something on a table? Are you touching the table (for instance, are your elbows on the table)?

I think talking about ki energy is not trolling. Have you even heard of Reiki for an example(which is well before Naruto). Reiki is using ki energy for healing and its channeled through the hands as one method. So just because you dont believe in things like this doesnt make it that another who does is trolling.

Anyway I got my hit for the day just for a laugh. lol

And remember there is nothing wrong with Magickal thinking. :)

But Reiki has also completely failed in medical trails, which is not surprising for something created by a man going atop of a hill and starving himself till he came up with it.

Bad article though, Farage is aspiring to be an MP, he isn't actually an MP (thankfully).

And yes, there is nothing wrong with magical thinking, however, it is an extremely weak position to argue from.

Edited by Mattshark

Who says we have to argue anyways matt? It's just pointless. I hang it up on the ceiling aquatus. I take proper precautions to make sure that I'm doing it and that it's not all in my head. For example, yesterday I practiced magic after school with a friend. I made different things like fireballs and earth energy balls. I'd give it too him without telling him what I did and he'd get burned or something.

Who says we have to argue anyways matt? It's just pointless. I hang it up on the ceiling aquatus. I take proper precautions to make sure that I'm doing it and that it's not all in my head. For example, yesterday I practiced magic after school with a friend. I made different things like fireballs and earth energy balls. I'd give it too him without telling him what I did and he'd get burned or something.

We'll mainly because you want to treat this as a role playing forum and make false claims which completely devalues the whole thing.

But Reiki has also completely failed in medical trails, which is not surprising for something created by a man going atop of a hill and starving himself till he came up with it.

Bad article though, Farage is aspiring to be an MP, he isn't actually an MP (thankfully).

And yes, there is nothing wrong with magical thinking, however, it is an extremely weak position to argue from.

My point was that people have different beliefs.. and just because one believes in ki energy does not make it a trolling thread. I was also pointing out that the belief in ki energy was well before the cartoon that was spoken of. :sleepy:

*Oh and even if Reiki is only a placebo effect it still has value in medicine. Good for anxiety and all sorts of things. :)

Edited by Kazahel

My point was that people have different beliefs.. and just because one believes in ki energy does not make it a trolling thread. I was also pointing out that the belief in ki energy was well before the cartoon that was spoken of. :sleepy:

*Oh and even if Reiki is only a placebo effect it still has value in medicine.

A belief doesn't make something real.

Nibs

Re: Reiki

NO, Reiki has NO place in medicine because it and it's practitioners bill it as real. If even ONE person goes with Reiki rather than a proven medical treatment then it is dangerous and possibly deadly.

Make-believe and BS can be very very dangerous and deadly.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

If even ONE person goes with Reiki rather than a proven medical treatment then it is dangerous and possibly deadly.

Make-believe and BS can be very very dangerous and deadly.

Nibs

Generally people use both. You could even think of it as like meditation which does have value especailly with things like anxiety.

A belief doesn't make something real.

Nibs

Was that in regards to calling this thread a trolling one.

Edited by Kazahel

*Oh and even if Reiki is only a placebo effect it still has value in medicine. Good for anxiety and all sorts of things. :)

Anxiety yes, however, it is not curative and hence is not medicine. Using placebo's for curative purposes is rightly illegal.

Proposing unevidenced or falsified methods as medicine is also illegal and extremely dangerous.

Edited by Mattshark

Anxiety yes, however, it is not curative. Using placebo's for curative purposes is rightly illegal.

Nothing really cures anxiety.

So there we have it, it does have some value. Magickal thinking does have some value. :)