Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Guns Blazing

Kazi

Just follow on from where I finished. Write anything you want, bring in new characters, too.

To prevent confusion, if you want to join in writing this story, and there's a post with only WRITING written in it, then someone is writing something and you have to wait for them to finish. If there is no one here, and you are writing, just post to let people know that you're doing something.

Copyrith of those who are creating it

Lang and Jin made there way to the tournament entrance. Other competitors were in line in front of them. Lang was wearing a red Taijiquan outfitand white Adidas. Jin, black Raybans and a silvery-black jean outfit over a t-shirt and white K-Swiss.

"You're wearing that for the tournament?" Lang asked his brother.

"Yeah, I just love these American clothes! I'll have skill and style in the ring!"

Lang rolled his eyes. "Sometimes I don't get you, little brother."

The two brothers made their way to the sign-up table.

"Lang and Jin Fei," Lang told the women at the desk. She checked the list.

"Alright, you two go to the fighters' stands down on ground floor. It's to the right.

Lang and Jin went through the entrance and down to the fighters' stands. It was a large room with benches and a training area. Other fighters were in there working out or sitting waiting for the tournament to start.

"Hey, you guys are new here, right?" A man with blonde hair and blue eyes came up to them. "Name's James Fox. I'm here every year and I haven't seen you two before." He held out his hand to shake. Lang and Jin both shook his hand and told him there names.

"Cool. You guys are gonna like the competition. It's fierce! Come on I'll show you the training area." James lead them over to the training area, but Lang stayed behind and looked about the room. Looked at the competition. Studied them.

A few minutes later, Jin and James came back.

"Hey Lang, you should check out the--" Jin was interrupted.

The first two competitors were called to the ring!

Edited by Kazi

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phantom

• moe eubleck

• Kazi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The first fighter was named Bob the Janitor. He entered the ring , swinging his mop and bucket . His expert acrobatics soon drew many cheers from the crowd.

But Bob made a slight miscalculation during a mop toss, and it landed on top of his head. He dropped like a lead weight.

His opponent , a drunken midget sumo wrestler named Kudo, was quite relieved at this. He had never fought an opponent with a mop before. Certainly not one with a bucket as well. He wiped his brow then raised his arms in victory.

He was glad. for next he would face his arch rivals-Lang Dong Poke and his fearless lover / laundry boy, Jin Mei Bend.

The crowd went wild as they ran around the bleachers, tossing flowers and getting very jiggy with it all.

Just then, the lights went out and all things swilred in a mist of white walls and arm restraints.

" Allright Mr. Jackson," Said a voice. " Its time for your medication again . "

Been done before, only appeals to 3 or 4 people, try something original. Topic closed.