Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have met Aliens : Russian Politician

behaviour???

A Russian politician has made the startling claim that he was taken on a spaceship where he met aliens who wore yellow spacesuits.

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the leader of the country's southern region of Kalymkia, has spoken about his having met aliens at a primetime television show.

He said he was taken on a spaceship sent to Earth and met extra-terrestrials wearing yellow spacesuits, The Sun reported Thursday.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Thanks

B???

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zenfahr

• Sweetpumper

• WoIverine

• Professor Buzzkill

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Sun reported..."

Stop... right... there.

"The Sun reported..."

Stop... right... there.

oh come on like any other paper is gonna report it. so if the times reported it it would be true?<_<

men in black remember when you want to know about what is going on that was to the normal sheep weird.:ph34r:

Personally I think he probally thinks it did happen.it probally isn't in a politicians best career interest to make up such stories. The fact that he says it happened as he was going to bed makes me think it was a dream state however, not an actual visitation by e.t.'s

Edited by trancelikestate

black ops? Not that I don't believe in aliens, but I also believe regular black ops probably do similar things...

So to date... here is another politian in power, claiming that Aliens are real. Interesting.

So to date... here is another politian in power, claiming that Aliens are real. Interesting.

what are you trying to say?

Who were the other ones?

Edited by Hazzard

former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer ----------- that guy.

Secretary of Defense General Clemente Vega Garcia of Mexico ------ and this guy

chief cabinet secretary Nobutaka Machimura of Japan ------- that guy too.

"General Vladimir Ivanov, former commander of Russia's Military Space Forces, recalls that three objects flew at a considerable altitude over Baikonur Cosmodrome and were picked up on radar. There is no way they could have been airplanes."

----- include this guy as well.

USMC Major Donald Keyhoe publicly admitted that the Air Force had a Top Secret estimate that UFO's are in fact “Interplanetary Spaceships.” --- yup one more guy

tho I admitt that last one was in the 60's tho I dont think it should matter.

Edited by zenfahr

A claim is just a claim and not to be taken seriously unless they have hard empirical evidence, such as an ebe body.

A claim is just a claim and not to be taken seriously unless they have hard empirical evidence, such as an ebe body.

Really? And I suppose a UFO doesn't mean ET.

The Sun? I'll just stick to page 3, can't go wrong there. :tu:

Edited by SpiderCyde

Unfortunatly, for you and I there will NEVER be a body, and any UFO that crashes will be confiscated by the govern't and claimed Top Secret. You see all we have are going to have are claims. I myself claim to have seen one with my own eyes, do I have proof. nope nor will I ever. So then it must come down to the credibility of the people making the claims.... Me --- average joe (aka nobody) as opposed to someone who is in defense.

What Im tellin ya is... that no matter if they are real or not, you will NEVER get the proof you are looking for, unless they invade with full force. Which is unlikly, since they could destroy us with out ever showing themselves.

What Im tellin ya is... that no matter if they are real or not, you will NEVER get the proof you are looking for

But we're in a discussion forum where we can most easily obtain physical evidence. It must be, since everyone keeps asking for people to post it.

The Sun? I'll just stick to page 3, can't go wrong there. :tu:

Is it the comics? Common Spider hand them over quit hoggin up the good stuff!

Is it the comics? Common Spider hand them over quit hoggin up the good stuff!

All U.K papers have a page 3 topless girl. I wish my countries newspapers had that as well, maybe then they wouldn't be going out of business

All U.K papers have a page 3 topless girl. I wish my countries newspapers had that as well, maybe then they wouldn't be going out of business

Dang REALLY?? OK spider is really going to have to hand it over now!!

Why take samples on earth? what samples are they taking? This guys claims are a bit odd.

I mean obviously there are UFO's in the skies and there have been since at least WW2, even presidents of the USA admit that there have been UFO's but play down their importance, but what do we have that aliens possibly want to sample.

But we're in a discussion forum where we can most easily obtain physical evidence. It must be, since everyone keeps asking for people to post it.

:blink::lol::lol::yes:

Dang REALLY?? OK spider is really going to have to hand it over now!!

Well not all uk papers, just a few of em.

I still wouldnt rate the sun as a reliable source of anything except bedding for the hamster.

How much Vodka had this chap drunk beforehand eh?

I think he may have been dreaming... But that would be a great moment for them to come, just as you are falling to sleep. You then wouldn't be sure if you saw anything or it was just a dream :yes:

zenfahr i see where you are coming from the number of people who hold position in some sort of office that are coming out about aliens is rising. The Canadian dude was what a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we will get a couple more in the months to come. Once someone steps out of the closet there is a parade lol. But you did make a good point on the no evidence thing as well. They dont expect it so why would they either A) kill them for the proof or B) take a picture who knows but is anyone really prepared to see something like that when it happens? NO lol... Im just gonna sit back and watch what is to come in the next few months... I really liked everything you pointed out zenfahr. Now its time for me to get back into study mode for my last final tomorrow WOOT WOOT SUMMER TIME IS ALMOST HERE

Its amazing how much we trust the police and military but let them see a ufo then they're instant nut jobs/morons and lairs.