Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

iPhone ghost hoax app strikes again

UM-Bot

A photograph taken in a hotel mirror allegedly showing a weeping ghost has been identified as another iPhone app hoax. The photograph taken at the Ramada Hotel in England is just the latest in a series of hoaxes using a notorious iPhone application that allows users to place a ghostly figure on their photographs.

"A photograph of a ghostly figure weeping in a hotel mirror has been dubbed a fake by News. com. au readers. The image of a young girl was reported to have been taken by “hysterical” guests at the Ramada Hotel in Watford in England, who immediately reported the sighting to hotel staff. "

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: News.com.au

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zenfahr

• Grimmace

• UM-Bot

• Ketzer

So because someone has blogged that its a fake.... then automatically it is?

Sorry all you Ghost Hunters out there, now there will be no way to present your evidence without someone saying its a fake. In Fact I think this Website is a Fake.... poof its now an iphone app. sorry

I wonder.... did the 'fleeing couple' pay their hotel bill?

thesuntrickedbyiphone02.jpg

Top right image. (not where the arrow is pointing)

It is a fake.

Took me a minute, but yeah... an inch or two away from the arrow on the right.

Lazy people... grabbing the first image they see on the first page. That's why I always scroll. :tu:

So because someone has blogged that its a fake.... then automatically it is?

Sorry all you Ghost Hunters out there, now there will be no way to present your evidence without someone saying its a fake. In Fact I think this Website is a Fake.... poof its now an iphone app. sorry

You know I find it almost shocking how some people will STILL believe in things despite PROOF being placed in front of them. It's sad, really.

You know I find it almost shocking how some people will STILL believe in things despite PROOF being placed in front of them. It's sad, really.

Never said I actually believed it. As someone who does not have that program, it just appeared to me that people were jumping to conclusions. So its a program, no big deal.

Took me a minute, but yeah... an inch or two away from the arrow on the right.

Lazy people... grabbing the first image they see on the first page. That's why I always scroll. :tu:

I know... not only fakes, but really lazy fakes too!