Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Master Li Hongzhi about aliens purpose...

Master Li Hongzhi, founder of Falun Gong, explains here what the aliens are trying to do.

Full article is linked above. It was done in 1999.

Time: Why does chaos reign now?

Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion.They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

Time: Where do they come from?

Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

Time: What are the aliens after?

Li: The aliens use many methods to keep people from freeing themselves from manipulation. They make earthlings have wars and conflicts, and develop weapons using science, which makes mankind more dependent on advanced science and technology. In this way, the aliens will be able to introduce their stuff and make the preparations for replacing human beings. The military industry leads other industries such as computers and electronics.

Time: But what is the alien purpose?

Li: The human body is the most perfect in the universe. It is the most perfect form. The aliens want the human body.

Time: What do aliens look like?

Li: Some look similar to human beings. U.S. technology has already detected some aliens. The difference between aliens can be quite enormous.

Time: Can you describe it?

Li: You don't want to have that kind of thought in your mind.

Time: Describe them anyway.

Li: One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone. Others look like ghosts. At first they thought that I was trying to help them. Now they now that I am sweeping them away.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Edited by FalunGong

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gauss

• Hazzard

• Long_Gone

• psyche101

I cant stand this new age nonsense. :angry2:

And from this sect Im getting a nasty "Heavens Gate vibe" aswell. <_<

To me, this guy comes off as some kind of hippie.

"The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes."

So wait, he's saying that Mr. Jobs and those two bicycle guys from Kitty Hawk were ETs?

Edited by SerjTank

Chaos doesn't reign any more today than it did in the past.

Aliens didn't give us squat. We mere human beings created planes, microwaves, velcro, tv, etc. We can trace the inventions. No aliens.

There is no evidence that aliens have done anything to aid or hinder the human race. It's been all us.

Religion is something created by man and will hopefully be discarded by man soon.

The entire quote in the OP is full of every kind of idea and conspiracy. The only things I find missing is evidence and facts.

Nibs

To me, this guy comes off as some kind of hippie.

"The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes."

So wait, he's saying that Mr. Jobs and those two bicycle guys from Kitty Hawk were ETs?

You ever heard about the underground bases where aliens and the military industry exchange information, like Dulce?

Then you would know that lots and lots of techs are transferred into the Hightech sector from there. It all started in the 40s or 50s I believe. The US gvmt panicked after Roswell and since then the aliens ruled us. Crazy but true.

You ever heard about the underground bases where aliens and the military industry exchange information, like Dulce?

Then you would know that lots and lots of techs are transferred into the Hightech sector from there. It all started in the 40s or 50s I believe. The US gvmt panicked after Roswell and since then the aliens ruled us. Crazy but true.

...maybe just the First part here.

Which 100 million people are sending righteous thoughts four times per day 365 days per year?...

The suspension of disbelief required for this outrageous concoction is only for the hard core conspiracy theorist.

The internet is filled with countless conspiracy venues that focus on the absurd, improbable and unprovable... Aliens working in secret with humans is one of these totaly absurd, unproven, AND SILLY claims.

But hey, if you have proof that any of this is real... Lets take a look at it.

Much of modern technology has it's roots in similar technology and theories dating back hundred or thousands of years.

Not banging the gong of the fringe element, but you'll find a lot of impressive advances from the ancient Greeks, the Romans, Arabia, ect.

The suspension of disbelief required for this outrageous concoction is only for the hard core conspiracy theorist.

The internet is filled with countless conspiracy venues that focus on the absurd, improbable and unprovable... Aliens working in secret with humans is one of these totaly absurd, unproven, AND SILLY claims.

But hey, if you have proof that any of this is real... Lets take a look at it.

Is it not so that each one must enlighten to his "truth"(which is your current "truth" at your level of enlightenment which is changing when you raise your level) by himself and it takes alot of effort changing oneself? Did I enlighten to my current "truth" in one day? Not at all. Did that dead author of that Youtube movie enlighten to his "truth" quickly? No he did not.

Are you allowed to see other dimensions without putting in an effort? Mostly not. Welcome to the game of the illusion.

Why are you compelled to believe that these people are all nutcases?

Answer comes here:

PS: If you had superior tech and an agenda to enslave us slowly and needed human material to experiment on and as nutrition, how would you do it? Extort the government and give them some "hightech" in return that can help us enslave them more quickly without giving them anything that can compete with our hightech?..

An evil being has his evil way.

Edited by FalunGong

Is it not so that each one must enlighten to his "truth"(which is your current "truth" at your level of enlightenment which is changing when you raise your level) by himself and it takes alot of effort changing oneself? Did I enlighten to my current "truth" in one day? Not at all. Did that dead author of that Youtube movie enlighten to his "truth" quickly? No he did not.

Are you allowed to see other dimensions without putting in an effort? Mostly not. Welcome to the game of the illusion.

Answer comes here:

Gotta love that fine line between illusion and delusion.

I cant stand this new age nonsense. :angry2:

And from this sect Im getting a nasty "Heavens Gate vibe" aswell. <_<

"Un-usual!...I know!"....But ...I have to agree with 'Haz' here!! :yes: ....Not only is it all nonsense!!..But there is a distinct 'whiff of danger!' about all of this BS!!

Thanks for making me feel good about myself, Didn't know aliens were after my body. I've always thought i was kinda hot but this just puts me on another level. Thanks.

Never heard of Master Li Hongzhi before, must be a chinese version of David Icke.

Not that you'd care, Hazzard, but for once I agree with you. ;)

Answer comes here:

PS: If you had superior tech and an agenda to enslave us slowly and needed human material to experiment on and as nutrition, how would you do it? Extort the government and give them some "hightech" in return that can help us enslave them more quickly without giving them anything that can compete with our hightech?..

An evil being has his evil way.

:lol::wacko:

Listen, Falun,... I have in the past debated many Hard-core conspiracy theorists, LIKE YOU, and I have found that they all have something in common.

They all tend to have a cartoon view of the world, one in which all people fall into one of three groups... the Conspirators, the Crusaders, and the Dupes. The conspirators are portrayed as evil and powerful, (and in this case ET) seeking control for its own sake. They are often granted unimaginable cleverness and resources, and their reach knows no bounds.

At the same time, they are ascribed unbelievable stupidity, for how else could their conspiracy be uncovered?

The crusaders are the believers themselves. They feel they are a small band of "freedom-fighters", an army of light, smart enough to see "the truth", saving the world from incredible evil.

The dupes are everyone else.

No... Grand conspiracies (and thats what were talking about here) require the cooperation of countless people over looong periods of time and across many institutions. This is a major logical fault with grand conspiracy theories -they tend to collapse under their own weight.

The biggest problem with conspiracy theories is that they quickly become a closed belief system.

Why is there no evidence for a conspiracy? Because the conspirators have hidden all the evidence. Why is there evidence that the conspiracy is wrong? Because the conspirators fabricated and planted that evidence. How could they have done that? Because they have frightening power and reach (which brings us back to the first problem). Therefore, there is no amount or type of evidence that can convince a conspiracy theorist that hes wrong, which means that his (or her) beliefs are "safe" from reality.

The alternative, is to live in reality.

Sure, reality can be frightening and confusing, with questions that are difficult to answer and problems that are hard to solve. But in the real world, at least there are no all-powerful alien cabals, controlling us from behind the scenes.

Edited by Hazzard

:lol::wacko:

Listen, Falun,... I have in the past debated many Hard-core conspiracy theorists, LIKE YOU, and I have found that they all have something in common.

They all tend to have a cartoon view of the world, one in which all people fall into one of three groups... the Conspirators, the Crusaders, and the Dupes. The conspirators are portrayed as evil and powerful, (and in this case ET) seeking control for its own sake. They are often granted unimaginable cleverness and resources, and their reach knows no bounds.

At the same time, they are ascribed unbelievable stupidity, for how else could their conspiracy be uncovered?

The crusaders are the believers themselves. They feel they are a small band of "freedom-fighters", an army of light, smart enough to see "the truth", saving the world from incredible evil.

The dupes are everyone else.

No... Grand conspiracies (and thats what were talking about here) require the cooperation of countless people over looong periods of time and across many institutions. This is a major logical fault with grand conspiracy theories -they tend to collapse under their own weight.

The biggest problem with conspiracy theories is that they quickly become a closed belief system.

Why is there no evidence for a conspiracy? Because the conspirators have hidden all the evidence. Why is there evidence that the conspiracy is wrong? Because the conspirators fabricated and planted that evidence. How could they have done that? Because they have frightening power and reach (which brings us back to the first problem). Therefore, there is no amount or type of evidence that can convince a conspiracy theorist that hes wrong, which means that his (or her) beliefs are "safe" from reality.

The alternative, is to live in reality.

Sure, reality can be frightening and confusing, with questions that are difficult to answer and problems that are hard to solve. But in the real world, at least there are no all-powerful alien cabals, controlling us from behind the scenes.

Absolutely perfect!

Not that you'd care, Hazzard, but for once I agree with you. ;)

"Un-usual!...I know!"....But ...I have to agree with 'Haz' here!! :yes: ....Not only is it all nonsense!!..But there is a distinct 'whiff of danger!' about all of this BS!!

Of course I care... Thank God VERY few people here at UM believes in this type of nonsense.

Glad we can agree... even if it took something of this caliber. ;)

Edited by Hazzard

TIME: Can you describe any that you have known?

Li: David Copperfield. He can levitate and he did it during performances.

This is my favorite part

Falung - based on comments in that Hitler thread, do you now propose that the Catholic Church is actually run by these aliens?

Absolutely perfect!

'Twas very well said indeed.

Kudos Hazzard :tu:

Me too! We need to all believe in the search for the truth,and by factual evidence their in.

But Dont forget to B.B.Q till ya Drop! :P

Me too! We need to all believe in the search for the truth,and by factual evidence their in.

But Dont forget to B.B.Q till ya Drop! :P

Indeed.

Hazz mentioned Heavens Gate earlier, a very sober reminder.

Indeed.

Hazz mentioned Heavens Gate earlier, a very sober reminder.

Thanks for your kind words earlier, guys.

Yes, to a point I think that most of these silly beliefs are harmless. But after that they become sickening, and depending on the "set-up" they could even be dangerous.

Edited by Hazzard