Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quote of the day!

ambyglam

mmm cats tongue.gif

"The filipino call, silences all" - Arsenik

"Please sir, I do not need to see those right now"... Im sure we've all heard that...

" Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left." - conversation between Janiel and Arsenik

If I am me and you are you, who is that?!

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

Winston Churchill on the RAF's role in the survival of not just Britain but europe and the rest of the world.

On the uk history channel today.

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old."

Again after the fall of france.

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs. Victory in spite of all terrors. Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival."

ANother inspiring one from the programme.

The right man at the right time eh.

Always remember, a cat looks down on man, a dog looks up to man, but a pig will look man right in the eye and see his equal.

Had to add this one from him as well this is a great one.

"Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage."

"Dont ask me Diebytheflyguy your the one who threw them off in a fit of passion"

why let others do for you, what you can do for yourself, except when it comes to eyebrow maintenance!

cool.gif what is it with you and fluro hair?!?! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif my friend brayden on my blue hair grin2.gifcool.gif

/shh

/whisper

/whisper ok

/shh

/ninja

/whisper

/NO!!!

/shh

/STOP!!!

/shh

laugh.gif @ Dot....

"The monkey is wise for it flings it food AFTER it eats it.... we can learn from this."

"Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"