Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Azazel, Shemhazai and Uzza

Ashley-Star*Child

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel, by the fall of 200 angels the above three mentioned being among them. But did you also know that those 'fallen' angels were still in the reign of heaven until they opposed Metatron's high rank as angel and his dislike of them had them cast out and 'ascribed all sin' for the marriage between humans and angels. Shemhazai and Uzza were both the tutelry angels of Egypt bringing a further opposition as it is said that it was Metatron who was the burning Bush standing in for God as 'the voice of God' who punished the egyptians. There is long standing bad blood between metatron and these 3 angels and I find it unfair that they be thrown out of heaven on account of a newly high ranking angel.

It was also, might I add, BECAUSE of Enoch/Metatron that the 200 angels fell in the first place based on a DREAM Enoch had about them never being able to ascend to the heavens again and that their prayers and petitions would not be heard. When asked by the angels bound in the second heaven to pray for them he said 'who am I a mortal man to pary for angels?' Yet he can bring judgement on them. In fact NO angel bar a minute few can even ascend to God's throne without Enoch's permission. *sorry posted before I was finished*

The only thing he did do was say to the angels bound in the 5th heaven the other angelic hell that they shouold start up a liturgy to God which they did.

Metatron it seems is just plain TROUBLE for angels, and that is why he is being thrown out in the angelic battle in Heaven as per revelation. He is the 'dragon' they talk of. He has also been temporarily dethroned for a man thinking there were two Gods in Heaven after seeing him come down on a throne. I'd say the angels may have been behind that one ;)

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel

I have no idea what you are talking about. :unsure:

If you scroll down I explained it. On account of the 200 angels falling God favored Enoch and made him the highest ranking angel in Heaven transforming his flesh into flames

I have the book of enoch, i havent read it in a few months but i dont recall the name metatron, ill browse through it again and check.

Metatron it seems is just plain TROUBLE for angels, and that is why he is being thrown out in the angelic battle in Heaven as per revelation. He is the 'dragon' they talk of. He has also been temporarily dethroned for a man thinking there were two Gods in Heaven after seeing him come down on a throne. I'd say the angels may have been behind that one

I really dont think God would send the vision of the apocalypse with a symbolism that means that enoch(if he were a super angel) was in fact the one that would bring mankind to destruction. Thus, I dont believe heaven has many politic issues or power struggles between the angels, nor i believe they sabotage each other. I mean... theyre angels for crying out loud.

This whole story of favorism in heavens sure tell us quite a lot about Javeh.

To be blunt, I don't like him. <_<

• Like 1

I saw this on the History channel a while back. The interviewed one of Metatron's cousins.

LOL

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel

And most of us also know that its complete fiction. Right?

• Like 1

Most of us know how Metatron (formerly Enoch) got into heaven as the highest angel, by the fall of 200 angels the above three mentioned being among them. But did you also know that those 'fallen' angels were still in the reign of heaven until they opposed Metatron's high rank as angel and his dislike of them had them cast out and 'ascribed all sin' for the marriage between humans and angels. Shemhazai and Uzza were both the tutelry angels of Egypt bringing a further opposition as it is said that it was Metatron who was the burning Bush standing in for God as 'the voice of God' who punished the egyptians. There is long standing bad blood between metatron and these 3 angels and I find it unfair that they be thrown out of heaven on account of a newly high ranking angel.

It was also, might I add, BECAUSE of Enoch/Metatron that the 200 angels fell in the first place based on a DREAM Enoch had about them never being able to ascend to the heavens again and that their prayers and petitions would not be heard. When asked by the angels bound in the second heaven to pray for them he said 'who am I a mortal man to pary for angels?' Yet he can bring judgement on them. In fact NO angel bar a minute few can even ascend to God's throne without Enoch's permission. *sorry posted before I was finished*

The only thing he did do was say to the angels bound in the 5th heaven the other angelic hell that they shouold start up a liturgy to God which they did.

Metatron it seems is just plain TROUBLE for angels, and that is why he is being thrown out in the angelic battle in Heaven as per revelation. He is the 'dragon' they talk of. He has also been temporarily dethroned for a man thinking there were two Gods in Heaven after seeing him come down on a throne. I'd say the angels may have been behind that one ;)

What about Starscream and Optimus Prime?

• Thanks 1

I hadn't gotten this far into enochian parable before I find it rivetting. I am reminded of a post I did on Loki getting a bad rap I only got one post. It seems that the metatron is the vengeful sort huh. Great thread hopefully the angels will get thier day in court.

MaximalDecimal, it's in 3 Enoch. And Enoch/Metatron is said to be a Libra as his birthday is given in 2 Enoch, so he's likely to have some Scorpio in his chart which would make him vengeful.

And there most definantly are politics in Heaven among the angels

MaximalDecimal, it's in 3 Enoch. And Enoch/Metatron is said to be a Libra as his birthday is given in 2 Enoch, so he's likely to have some Scorpio in his chart which would make him vengeful.

From some reading years ago I associate Metatron with a giant shark. Have you hear about this? I used to have crazy dreams about this sort of thing.

With Enoch being equivalent to Hermes and Thoth I had always thought of him as a gemini more than a libra. He was the creator of language after all... I have only skim read Enoch 1 & 2. Book of Jasher could ne worth a look if you haven't already checked it out.

I don't know much of Uzza. What can you tell me? The other two are interesting characters aswell

Thats Kinda funny I'm a Libra myself. We can definitely have a bad habit of being harsh legalists. My progressed sun is in Scorpio too but that changes every twenty five years or so. Around 52 I'll hit Sagitarius. Maybe Metatron was going through a bad patch. I still think the angels should get a day in court. Maybe we can petition the lord with prayer.

Thats Kinda funny I'm a Libra myself. We can definitely have a bad habit of being harsh legalists. My progressed sun is in Scorpio too but that changes every twenty five years or so. Around 52 I'll hit Sagitarius. Maybe Metatron was going through a bad patch. I still think the angels should get a day in court. Maybe we can petition the lord with prayer.

Do you have any planets in Scorpio? My ascendant is in Scorpio and I have a bit of an evil side when I want to :P

They do get a day in court, in the final judgement, however it seems their fates are already made up for them. There are other law courts but they're usually for human souls. If people WERE to petition for them though, especially enough of them, I'm sure God would listen...I've asked God on their behalf myself

I think the Angels were kicked out of Heaven long before Enoch.

HalfWolf, that was the rebellion of satan, they rebelled for refusing to bow to adam. These angels cast themselves out to marry

And most of us also know that its complete fiction. Right?

Metatron is Carlos Santana's..um.."guide" right?

Not fiction to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any planets in Scorpio? My ascendant is in Scorpio and I have a bit of an evil side when I want to :P

aside from my progressed sun sign I think I have one other scorpio influence, but I cannot remember the specifics for the life of me. My birthday is Sept. 30 1980 if you were curious about it. I looked it up long ago but I don't have the book at hand that I had then.

Edited by maximaldecimal

• 2 years later...

Regarding the post about Metatron and how he went from being Enoch to Metatron has no bearing on what those of the (second rebellion) Grigori suffered. Each of the 200 were commanded by 10. Those 10 were the leaders of the 200. Each leader taught humankind the secrets of Heaven, and eventually came to make a pact upon Mount Hermon. Shemhazai (Semyaza) and the other 9. Azza (Azazel) and Uzza are brothers that were born from the union of Semyaza and Lilith. Lilith tricked Semyaza into revealing the ineffable name of God which allowed the mortal women to bear the offspring of the angels (they had yet to fall; they were in fact commanded to go down to earth to watch over and guide mankind). Upon the ineffable name of God being spoken, the Nephilim were born, and it was that sin that caused them to be punished. Enoch was ascended to divinity to represent the humans and the angels regarding their fate.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...