Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

photo reading game

bornmystic

I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in this game I found a couple years back on another forum.

Basically, you post a picture of yourself and other members can try to read off of that picture. They need to try to get anything at all such as your home life, your job, family members, emotional state, ect. a name?

I don't necessarily feel comfortable posting my own picture to get this started for my own reasons but I think It would be fun. I found it a really great way for growing psychics to practice as well.

There is a moderator to the thread so of course we have the real moderators to this thread but I would be acting as the individual "fake" one. (maybe someone should jump in to help me. you'll see why in a moment.) Basically, because one person will post a picture and then viewers will have 3 days [ to post their responses. We only want 1 picture at a time! At the end of the 3 days, the owner of the picture will reveal whether or not the readings were correct. The individual can also offer up information that may not have been stated such as their career, the car they drive, ect.

This is so much fun because as the thread grows, newbies to the thread can test themselves with each already posted picture and then scroll down to the response from the poster to see if they were correct.

FUN STUFF!!

I'll need an assistant though just in case I for some reason do not come back in time to make sure that the thread is re-opened for a new picture. Of course, active members watching the thread can keep up with it but you get the jist.

ANY TAKERS????

FIRST CALL FOR A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE PICTURE!! IS IT YOU??? GET A READING!!!!!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bornmystic

• Rick Waid

• puridalan

• rileycooper

I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in this game I found a couple years back on another forum.

Basically, you post a picture of yourself and other members can try to read off of that picture. They need to try to get anything at all such as your home life, your job, family members, emotional state, ect. a name?

I don't necessarily feel comfortable posting my own picture to get this started for my own reasons but I think It would be fun. I found it a really great way for growing psychics to practice as well.

There is a moderator to the thread so of course we have the real moderators to this thread but I would be acting as the individual "fake" one. (maybe someone should jump in to help me. you'll see why in a moment.) Basically, because one person will post a picture and then viewers will have 3 days [ to post their responses. We only want 1 picture at a time! At the end of the 3 days, the owner of the picture will reveal whether or not the readings were correct. The individual can also offer up information that may not have been stated such as their career, the car they drive, ect.

This is so much fun because as the thread grows, newbies to the thread can test themselves with each already posted picture and then scroll down to the response from the poster to see if they were correct.

FUN STUFF!!

I'll need an assistant though just in case I for some reason do not come back in time to make sure that the thread is re-opened for a new picture. Of course, active members watching the thread can keep up with it but you get the jist.

ANY TAKERS????

FIRST CALL FOR A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE PICTURE!! IS IT YOU??? GET A READING!!!!!!

I will post a picture.

My link

FUN STUFF!!

ANY TAKERS????

Hi sensitive! Fancy youd be the first one. I would take it your the 4th picture over? How about stealing the link from the exact 1 picture you want to use and then press insert image on top of your reply page. That way we can get one picture... I think that is how you will do it anyway.

I hope you don't have telling pictures on your album. That may kill the psychic effect if ya catch my drift. lol

Ya know whats funny. I can't wait to try this again but I'm pretty sure I'll fail miserably. I'm not near as in tune as I used to be. Oh this should be so much fun. I hope people play with us.

Oh! that reminds me I have a comment to add to your reading thread. I know what raisin brand cereal meant! lol.

Hi sensitive! Fancy youd be the first one. I would take it your the 4th picture over? How about stealing the link from the exact 1 picture you want to use and then press insert image on top of your reply page. That way we can get one picture... I think that is how you will do it anyway.

I hope you don't have telling pictures on your album. That may kill the psychic effect if ya catch my drift. lol

Ya know whats funny. I can't wait to try this again but I'm pretty sure I'll fail miserably. I'm not near as in tune as I used to be. Oh this should be so much fun. I hope people play with us.

Oh! that reminds me I have a comment to add to your reading thread. I know what raisin brand cereal meant! lol.

Well I hope it worked this time.My link

Sensative..is it weird to say but the pic reminds me more of your father than you...I hope that isn't out of line

I will say more if you wish if that wasn't odd to say

thanks

Sensative..is it weird to say but the pic reminds me more of your father than you...I hope that isn't out of line

I will say more if you wish if that wasn't odd to say

thanks

Please go on say whatever comes to you it is fine. I am waiting for anything anyone will give me. I have lots of knowledge about this picture and I will share when enough info comes thru. Thanks

Okay, it is getting to late for me to think properly; however, i will do more tomorrow.

Well I hope it worked this time.My link

Hee hee. I could get hardly nothing at all.

A lot of adult stress (maybe not just the typical. I saw him rubbing his forehead a lot) and I saw small children....

Come on people.... PLAY!!!! :rofl::wub:

A lot of adult stress (maybe not just the typical. I saw him rubbing his forehead a lot) and I saw small children....

I need some more people to help out and play please.

I need some more people to help out and play please.

Geeeze, this really took off on the other forum. I don't get it.

Oh btw, I saw like 3 or 4 small children.

OK NOW PEOPLE, DON'T BE....... SKEERED. IT'S JUST FOR FUN. :yes:

Puridalan, where did you go? Come back! come back! lmao.

Hey born

I am so sorry..I am not avioding this topic..I really want to do a good read for this person. Please give me another two days. Unfortuantly, I blew my tire out this morning and to top it off a friend I know just told me he has some bleeding in the brain...so my mind will be elsewhere, and until my emotions calm down, all readings will be temporarly off until probably tomorrow or the next.

Bare with me people!

Hey born

I am so sorry..I am not avioding this topic..I really want to do a good read for this person. Please give me another two days. Unfortuantly, I blew my tire out this morning and to top it off a friend I know just told me he has some bleeding in the brain...so my mind will be elsewhere, and until my emotions calm down, all readings will be temporarly off until probably tomorrow or the next.

Bare with me people!

Alright Sensitive, what do you want to do? We can extend out your reading for another 3 days to get Puridalans and anyone else'S (HINT HINT!) reading OR we can put you on hold and let Drifting Orchid get a stab at it?

Screw it. Seeing as noone is playing with us, we'll just keep it simple. Floor is open to have both Sensitive Touch and Drifting Orchid read. Floor is open for another 3 days. At the end, whether there has been thorough readings or not, the poster of the pictures will need to reveal some sort of background that way the shy psychics can still test their skills behind the scenes.

Good night.

Oh and Puri, don't worry about it. I completely understand! That is why I'm not reading at all and probably won't for a while. If you don't feel upto it in 2 days, no worries. This is just supposed to be fun anyway. We 4 only seem to be able to see that............................. hmmmmmm.

:(:( Please come play with us.. Please... LMFAO..... :lol::tu::w00t: (reduced to begging.. pathetic)

I will say to sensative (kinda good Im doing this getting my mind off things)

I am not sure why I am getting this as I randomly thought on it I got the words "san diego, california" then it said driving to 'berdina"...no clue where that came from

I want to say that your father actually has sailed in his lifetime and was a water person..it's weird because I am getting a few things from him..from the picture I also get 'medical' and that he had an interest on it, while the other side he is literally examining a grasshopper..so he either likes bugs lol or that was merely bait for fishing which i can assume. I feel that you though like to seem to be more in the 'forest' type of person.

not off any picture, but when I look at you mentally, ur energy that is, I see up on your right hand side

a little bit below the neck upper chest again more right side, but it is still pretty medial near the body, I see a glob of energy that seems 'stuck' and needs some shifting, along with if I go down to your second toe on your left side...the energy isn't running smoothly there as well.

Random: I saw you, well I saw a picture of shampoo in my head, it was orginally I was seeing you run your hands through your hair, and then it switched to you thinking of a hair product, you must of recently gotten shampoo or either you got a new product or thinkg about getting a new product

then it cut to a picture of a girl who is lets say...prob 8-9 yrs of age, with blondish hair, it was in a pony tail somewhat long past shoulders and she was playing softball..some type of baseball

um..random I was getting that you liked to cook for people (sorry all of this is random i know)

Um, I cannot tell if your mother is either decseased or that she is suffering from major health issues, I say this because it is hard for her to breath, but I actually think she had other underlying organ issues, this image of her i saw she was alive and out on a 'porch' backyard, she was looking into some magazine, she was alsways big on coupons..i know htat is stupid to say..but even in the amgazine it looks like she has something cut up

k im done jabbering at the moment

Edited by puridalan

adding: I just also randomly thought of the natalie holloway case..i have no clue why...is it bc you urself have recently looked up the case and thought of it as well..otherwise I'm at lost for why this came up

thanks

I will say to sensative (kinda good Im doing this getting my mind off things)

I am not sure why I am getting this as I randomly thought on it I got the words "san diego, california" then it said driving to 'berdina"...no clue where that came from

I want to say that your father actually has sailed in his lifetime and was a water person..it's weird because I am getting a few things from him..from the picture I also get 'medical' and that he had an interest on it, while the other side he is literally examining a grasshopper..so he either likes bugs lol or that was merely bait for fishing which i can assume. I feel that you though like to seem to be more in the 'forest' type of person.

not off any picture, but when I look at you mentally, ur energy that is, I see up on your right hand side

a little bit below the neck upper chest again more right side, but it is still pretty medial near the body, I see a glob of energy that seems 'stuck' and needs some shifting, along with if I go down to your second toe on your left side...the energy isn't running smoothly there as well.

Random: I saw you, well I saw a picture of shampoo in my head, it was orginally I was seeing you run your hands through your hair, and then it switched to you thinking of a hair product, you must of recently gotten shampoo or either you got a new product or thinkg about getting a new product

then it cut to a picture of a girl who is lets say...prob 8-9 yrs of age, with blondish hair, it was in a pony tail somewhat long past shoulders and she was playing softball..some type of baseball

um..random I was getting that you liked to cook for people (sorry all of this is random i know)

Um, I cannot tell if your mother is either decseased or that she is suffering from major health issues, I say this because it is hard for her to breath, but I actually think she had other underlying organ issues, this image of her i saw she was alive and out on a 'porch' backyard, she was looking into some magazine, she was alsways big on coupons..i know htat is stupid to say..but even in the amgazine it looks like she has something cut up

k im done jabbering at the moment

First of all my son came over with his friend and helped me do some outside work. Then we sat on the back porch and then i went in and made dinner for all of us. I love making dinner for whoever is around. So great job on that. My mom is passed away for a very long time. And my dad is gone to. Now the points you hit on. The porch my my loved I have pictures of porches where she would get her picture taken. The coupons actually is my wife she loves coupons and I never leave home with out one. I don't know if my mom clipped them I don't remember but I will ask today. She did have a major health issue and probably alot of them. The breathing part is correct she had a heart attack and turned purple from not not able to breath when her heart exploded. My dad liked to travel and I was hoping someone would pick up why? So I will wait for more on that part. I always run my hands thru my hair when I am done showering to get the water out. I do love new shampoos but no new one recently. The young girl could be a future event cause I am sure going to try and get my daughter into it. And yes most likely the hair info will match. So thanks and I think you did hit on some actuall things that were part of my dad and mom and me.

adding: I just also randomly thought of the natalie holloway case..i have no clue why...is it bc you urself have recently looked up the case and thought of it as well..otherwise I'm at lost for why this came up

thanks

Missing people are always on my mind. If I could really get someone to take my info and actually read about cases they might really get a clue. I was just talking about getting ahold of evry police department and start sending them stuff on their cases so yes this is on my mind and I have done this before and I was on target where the person was how they died and how they were murdered but the police never got back with me and I did this vision 3 days before she was found and I am almost positive she was killed but they left it as a accidental fall. So yes you are correct and maybe I will look into her case. Thanks again. Good job

I detect.... (and this is one of my first goes as i am good judge to some degree)

I would say your quite a relaxed person, methodical, .... also a balancer, ...

looking at your profile pic (as i cant see the other one at work)

giving that choice also i would suggest you maybe have a wilder side, quite bright colour choice... so im thinking maybe you have a slight artistic flair... not your conventional art though....im thinking maybe sculpture?

Im getting a young boy, of some relationship. I think hes slightly younger than you, maybe by around 2 or 3 years. I dont think hes your brother but hes closely related, maybe by different family links or maybe by friendship. Even though hes younger i am saying hes taller than you,.... quite slim, brown haired lad, and also he has maybe glasses? but doesnt like to wear them all the time

sugar posted this on wrong pic... sorry :P

Sen

I have talked with police myself and shown them my sketches and floor plans of certain places...though when I spoke with an investigator he told me the best thing to do, to really have full say. Was that I would have to go into the police academy to do training. Said I needed 'credentials' the man was very nice, and helpful, though he was honest in stating that if you really want police to listen to you 100 percent/almost all the time, he advised me to go into that work field so I could do missing cases.

Unfortuantly, I am going into the medical field and I can't have two degrees, or rather it is very impossible for me to do so. There are a few options contacting local police and giving them a whole record, try not to use the word psychic..I'd use 'inutitive'. Secondly, I'd make sure you can talk with an investigator, they are more likely to actually help you out.

If not, I advise finding other groups who do missing cases, but work more away from direct police, like some organizations. It really depends on the person and place, I've had some take me seriously and others blow me off at first then wind up with a person dead, yes I know it does suck. Those are some options that I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to pm me.

O, lastly if you can't get to police, I have worked on rare occasion directly with family or friend of that person..also a good option, if possible.

I see you was picking up something. My mom was very stressed all the time. Children you have right but how many you're #s are to low. Hint mom and dad never got married they were both married to others. But there something that they both have in common with there children I am trying to send it to you. Try thinking of five things off you're head and put them on don't think hard just what hit's you. Thanks For all you're support.

I detect.... (and this is one of my first goes as i am good judge to some degree)

I would say your quite a relaxed person, methodical, .... also a balancer, ...

looking at your profile pic (as i cant see the other one at work)

giving that choice also i would suggest you maybe have a wilder side, quite bright colour choice... so im thinking maybe you have a slight artistic flair... not your conventional art though....im thinking maybe sculpture?

Im getting a young boy, of some relationship. I think hes slightly younger than you, maybe by around 2 or 3 years. I dont think hes your brother but hes closely related, maybe by different family links or maybe by friendship. Even though hes younger i am saying hes taller than you,.... quite slim, brown haired lad, and also he has maybe glasses? but doesnt like to wear them all the time

sugar posted this on wrong pic... sorry :P

Hi Kristylou, Thanks for playing. Wilder side is correct I live for attention. I do have many talents and I do excell in almost anything I try. But I am getting older. The glasses i have and I have an issue with growing old but I need to wear them. Balancer I have to do that all day with my work and my family. Very good job on that one. I am not very relaxed but very hyper at time but of course I am getting old. Thanks can you see anything about the old people in the photo? See ya

I see you was picking up something. My mom was very stressed all the time. Children you have right but how many you're #s are to low. Hint mom and dad never got married they were both married to others. But there something that they both have in common with there children I am trying to send it to you. Try thinking of five things off you're head and put them on don't think hard just what hit's you. Thanks For all you're support.

blah. I'll have to come back in. I'm fried today. I feel horrible. I got absolutely nothing. Sorry. A lots on my mind though too so idk. Funny about the number of children though. I saw lots of them but you know how you second guess yourself, well later, I told myself 3 or 4 cause I keep getting a long blonde haired little girl.. she's hyper. theres a boy too. Maybe brownish or dirty blonde hair. Is there any reason these 2 would stick out? and then I can't see the others, just feel them. Also saw water behind him. Maybe that was in the dang picture.. ha ha. Have to go back and look.

Oh dear. I gotta go lay down.