Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

photo reading game

bornmystic

Can I ask how you see what you see sensitive touch? I mean doe's it come in a dream? or maybe a vision or do you see it like your standing there watching it happen? I am always curious about how people tell these things and would love to know how you do it. :)

Best wishes Jeanine x

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bornmystic

• Rick Waid

• puridalan

• rileycooper

Can I ask how you see what you see sensitive touch? I mean doe's it come in a dream? or maybe a vision or do you see it like your standing there watching it happen? I am always curious about how people tell these things and would love to know how you do it. :)

Best wishes Jeanine x

I just relax and look at the picture and things pop in my mind or I hear an inner voice. Or i actually will feel stuff.

I bet some times its a hindrance not a blessing? There must be some things that you get a vibe of and don't want to?

Best wishes Jeanine x

I bet some times its a hindrance not a blessing? There must be some things that you get a vibe of and don't want to?

Best wishes Jeanine x

Sometimes it is hard. But i want to improve as much as possible. Thanks

Any and all readings welcome ^^.post-97593-127612629763_thumb.jpg

Let me see you sure cheered me up with that photo it reminded me of myself goofy fun to be around spontaneous I know I spelled that wrong. Just a good feeling. Like I could call you my brother and it would be cool even if I don't know you. Finally some new people coming on. I am seeing something about the way you eat almost like you're finger is part of you're meal like to get the stuff off you're fingers but you enjoy doing it or my might be just the opposite I just seen you looking at them with food on them. I know this sounds weird but I heard DARK PAST and this might be hard to understand but I feel it means something. I am seeing a funny hat with like balls hanging around the perimeter of the hat you would know it if you seen it. I am seeing like some children stuff like a walker or a high chair but what is weird is there are no children around the stuff. It is like I am slowly zooming out farther and farther away. I just saw a person chocking on something. This was a strong vision I saw theis person going thru the motions and I thought something shot out but it was so fast. Just a little to get things started hopefully someone will follow so we can keep going. I had to say this to you cause someone wanted me to and this person said. DON'T LAUGH AT ME. So you might think this read is hillarious. SEE YA

Actually, its a pic of an old friend. I just wanted to see how they were doing =\.

So did anything match him. Sounds like he is a cool person and fun to hang out with is this true. Did anything make any sense. This was a test pilot on a new way so if you can tell me if anything came close. i like to pRACTICE DIFFERENT WAYS. THANKS

Let me see you sure cheered me up with that photo it reminded me of myself goofy fun to be around spontaneous I know I spelled that wrong. Just a good feeling. Like I could call you my brother and it would be cool even if I don't know you. Finally some new people coming on. I am seeing something about the way you eat almost like you're finger is part of you're meal like to get the stuff off you're fingers but you enjoy doing it or my might be just the opposite I just seen you looking at them with food on them. I know this sounds weird but I heard DARK PAST and this might be hard to understand but I feel it means something. I am seeing a funny hat with like balls hanging around the perimeter of the hat you would know it if you seen it. I am seeing like some children stuff like a walker or a high chair but what is weird is there are no children around the stuff. It is like I am slowly zooming out farther and farther away. I just saw a person chocking on something. This was a strong vision I saw theis person going thru the motions and I thought something shot out but it was so fast. Just a little to get things started hopefully someone will follow so we can keep going. I had to say this to you cause someone wanted me to and this person said. DON'T LAUGH AT ME. So you might think this read is hillarious. SEE YA

1. He is incredibly goofy

2. No idea about the finger thing, sorry.

3. I would say he has a dark past, he never explained it but it's kind of just an intuitive thing.

The rest I really have no idea about the significance of it >.<. Once again, sorry.

Scotus

Well from the picture alone I can see he was abused, and when growing up one of his close family members died (female looks almost like a sister) making it very hard on him. But this man is a 'caregiver' if that makes sense. Ciao Ciao. Mother was also sick a lot of the time, dad sure wasn't that helpful.

adding: also got the words "Southern Mississippi" from him

Caregiver, really? He randomly stopped keeping in touch with me and has never responded back...That's the last thing I'd think of him, but maybe the situation is more complex than I see it

Scotus, yes caregiver..and no Im not joking, you must remember not everything revolves around you and sometimes peopole lose contact for various reasons not pertaining to you yourself.

Gahhh when you're right, you're right. I'm gonna take that bit of wisdom to heart and apply it more often in my life. You're too gifted to not take whole hearted advice from. Ty again ; ; I'm a stubborn bull loll can't help it, but trying.

Hey there everyone. I haven't read this whole thread but I'm interested in doing some picture readings :yes:

I am not psychic I just like to play.

Would anyone like to post somehting for me to look at and see what I see?

Is anyone still playing...id like to see what you get about me.....you can use my profile pic

Hi I would love to play this game too! lol.. Actually I think it would be pretty cool if someone could read my pic.. :)post-97039-127669195018_thumb.jpg

Hi I would love to play this game too! lol.. Actually I think it would be pretty cool if someone could read my pic.. :)post-97039-127669195018_thumb.jpg

I know this is stupid but first thing I thought was of you doing a pagent like yrs back haha but I'll see if I can get more later

I'm taking a shot at this lol.

I'm getting something about two kids.. one of them named Andy?

hi kitty kat...havent done this for a while ...im also getting two kids...and the letters L and m? your feeling closed in ...no privacy....I dont see you being in a pagent but maybe doing something that would have to do with pagents? family dramas? im a bit rusty let me know if anything rings a bell :)

hi kitty kat...havent done this for a while ...im also getting two kids...and the letters L and m? your feeling closed in ...no privacy....I dont see you being in a pagent but maybe doing something that would have to do with pagents? family dramas? im a bit rusty let me know if anything rings a bell :)

omg kysam, you are right on the money.. i do have 2 kids and my sons name is Lachlan and my daugters name doesnt so much start with M but her name is EMily so its the same sounding i guess, yes im feeling closed in. ive just moved back in with my parents until we find another house.. so i dont have alot of my own space. and youre right, not in a pagent but i am a hairdresser and i do make up for girls who do them.lol and yes family dramas.. You are really good..I would pay you money!!..lol I'd love to hear more if anyone could add to this. Hopefully i havent given too much info..

omg kysam, you are right on the money.. i do have 2 kids and my sons name is Lachlan and my daugters name doesnt so much start with M but her name is EMily so its the same sounding i guess, yes im feeling closed in. ive just moved back in with my parents until we find another house.. so i dont have alot of my own space. and youre right, not in a pagent but i am a hairdresser and i do make up for girls who do them.lol and yes family dramas.. You are really good..I would pay you money!!..lol I'd love to hear more if anyone could add to this. Hopefully i havent given too much info..

well, they said 'two kids', not that you have them. you answered that for her. as for the M, its not even close. emily starts with E, something sounding similar doesnt count. 'no privacy' is incredibly vague and can apply to almost anything, but you said what it applies to for you. you hairdressing has nothing to do with pagents, otherwise theyd say so. and 'family dramas'? well id be in sheer shock if No One has had that at sometime, as its so easy to apply to anyone, anywhere.

im not being a douche, but theyre not Really Good at all. they basically gave a cold reading, and let you fill in the blanks here. you do realize that, dont you? this 'reading' could have applied to Many People on UM.

sorry if im coming off hard here, but im just calling it like it is. im not trying to be an ass.

*edit* but if someone wants to try me from my profile pic, id be curious to the Answers i get, not the questions.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

1. He is incredibly goofy

2. No idea about the finger thing, sorry.

3. I would say he has a dark past, he never explained it but it's kind of just an intuitive thing.

The rest I really have no idea about the significance of it >.<. Once again, sorry.

Please lets not do that again. If you submit a picture, it needs to be of yourself or of someone who has given you permission and can answer the psychic who is practicing reading it. Those of us who read would rather not waste time on a photo we can not get feed back on. The purpose of this thread is to allow psychics and beginners to practice and see if what they have saw is in fact truth. :D

Heres to having more fun. Thanks to all that have played and glad to see newbies!!!

I actually have to agree with Agent on this one, when I do give you a full reading which will be in a few days, I want you to tell me what I was dead on about and what I wasn't, if it doesn't apply it doesn't apply.

Is anyone still playing...id like to see what you get about me.....you can use my profile pic

Is there a really thin tall man associated with you? I'm not sure what the relation would be though. I see him walking up behind you. 2 children? I also see maybe a country setting or a mobile home. I see a hand held up with a ring on it. right hand maybe.