Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

photo reading game

bornmystic

this game sounds interesting, i`ll be real happy to hear a detailed reading!

will my avatar photo be good enough?

Edited by fabba

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bornmystic

• Rick Waid

• puridalan

• rileycooper

Please submit a photo Jessem. This is a photo reading thread only.

yeah all good.......but who actually does the readings and what's the freaking point if you don't answer or bother :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah all good.......but who actually does the readings and what's the freaking point if you don't answer or bother :blink:

Ok Cluey, I'll give it a try. I'm still learning so don't be to harsh.

You like to pretend. Your older than you look and act young still. A bit of a cougar. Nothing wrong in that. You put on airs, your not what you pretend to be. No one gets close to you, you've been hurt, badly. Is your Mother alive? I seem to think she is removed but is always in your head. Don't think I want to talk about your Dad. Do you have an older sister? She doesn't really hang out with you even if you want her too. Don't really like animals much, their dirty. I don't really see a job, do you live off of a trust fund or something? I see a little sports car that is your pride and joy, you get a lot of attention in it.

I'm probably way off but let me know.

Thanks,

Hatch.

18551_279139332870_559352870_3336542_2118814_n.jpg

i feel i made myself a real easy target with this one, raise your arrows raise your bows

Is this your picture? A picture of yourself?

it is a picture of me but not of my "self".

It has to be a picture of your body, the one your in right now.

Maybe I should say face....

Edited by Hatch

its a year old photo, will it work?

Well, your not the devil! I was wondering after seeing your wall and reading your posts.... Your a bit egotistical. No woman will ever be good enough for you, and I think your Mother told you so! Your Mother is very strong and your Father isn't around much whether it's physical or mentally. Only child, I think, or they are not important to you. You are important to you. It's probably why you are so good at your job. Although I don't think you are working right now. It was no fault of yours though, you think you were set up and I think you were too. People smile at you and you know they don't like you but think your the guy they need to get close to but you see threw them like they were made of glass. Your not a fool although you act like one sometimes to get attention but it's all in fun. Do you drive a small truck? Blue. You feel let down by the higher powers whether they are here on the physical plain or not. You recently did something your ashamed of and will never tell anyone about it. It was a mistake, don't ruin your life over it. You really do have a good heart, you should show it off and you might find a woman that can thrill you. Be the guy that helps old ladies or rescues dogs, you will like yourself again.

Ok, I'll be the first one to admit that I am probably way off. People are never what they seem here but I am honest and gave you an honest reading, I hope I hit on something, be honest and gentle, please.

Hatch.

its open to anyone to have a go as far as i know whether they are psychic or learning or just as like a guessing game i tryed it a few times and got a few things right, its actually fun to do i just looked at the persons picture and emptied my mind and then started typing watever came into my head... if you want me to give you a try i can and i just put my pic up if you wanted to try mine feel free

alright, new homework =]

post-53948-073343300 1285676882_thumb.jp

I don't think anyone is bothering anymore, come on people anyone can give it a go even if it's just for fun you never know you mght get a few things right

[attachment=56734: anyone is welcome to try me psychic or not, give it a go its fun i tried it and got a few things right and im not psychic but its fun to try. all i did was look at the persons picture and then i just typed whatever came into my head.

Anyone???

• 3 weeks later...