Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
bornmystic

photo reading game

166 posts in this topic

puridalan

Sen

You said a lot of kids, but I believe that one of the children died at a very young age also getting the year 82 with that.

bornmystic

I'll play.

Me on the right, my friend to the left.

http://img375.imageshack.us/i/newwithamy.jpg/

Or you can look at my profile pic.

The girl on the right. Is there a large house somewhere on a lot of land? Lots of green grass. Maybe a farm house.

The girl on the right. Whats up with the dad?

Forgive me if none of this is correct. I know I really shouldn't try right now but it's kinda fun in a weird relaxed way even if i'm wrong.

Sakari

Well , Obviously , my profile , and topics/posts will give some away , so here ya go anyway.....

post-92206-127440662759_thumb.jpg

Rick Waid

blah. I'll have to come back in. I'm fried today. I feel horrible. I got absolutely nothing. Sorry. A lots on my mind though too so idk. Funny about the number of children though. I saw lots of them but you know how you second guess yourself, well later, I told myself 3 or 4 cause I keep getting a long blonde haired little girl.. she's hyper. theres a boy too. Maybe brownish or dirty blonde hair. Is there any reason these 2 would stick out? and then I can't see the others, just feel them. Also saw water behind him. Maybe that was in the dang picture.. ha ha. Have to go back and look.

Oh dear. I gotta go lay down.

What you are picking up is my two kids i have now you described then right on a button.

Rick Waid

Sen

You said a lot of kids, but I believe that one of the children died at a very young age also getting the year 82 with that.

I have to check on that. My moms side no one. At that time but My mom died The year 81 very close.

Rick Waid

Sen

My moms baby brother died in 82. She thought the world of him.

bornmystic

What you are picking up is my two kids i have now you described then right on a button.

Really? (gasp!) Yayyyyyy!!!!

puridalan

Sen

Okay, that fits thanks!

Sakari

I would do a reading on you, but I feel that you will not handle it all that well, if you still wish for me to do a reading...I wish to do it in private in your case. Thanks

Edited by puridalan

puridalan

adding: Sen it also makes sense that you said 'baby brother' because he was shown as young, thanks thou that really clicks

Rick Waid

adding: Sen it also makes sense that you said 'baby brother' because he was shown as young, thanks thou that really clicks

She did loose a baby sister at a very young age maybe 2.

Really? (gasp!) Yayyyyyy!!!!

You are doing just fine. Keep it up. The more practice the better. Thanks

bornmystic

Well , Obviously , my profile , and topics/posts will give some away , so here ya go anyway.....

Hiya Sakari! Glad you came to play. :lol:

puridalan

Olympic

Uh, I don't see a person in green..only in the black vest...so just so ur clear I'll be speaking about that person.who is holding the child considering it to be you. I almost stopped breathing when I saw this photograph..its like I could barely breathe..and that doesn't happen to me often, there must be something that is significant that is happening in your life to make me feel that much tension and sadness.

Also as for the spirtual, you'll say that was an obvious...however it is interesting to note even with all the tension I get..I do agree with born in that I do see this because I feel it in your third eye it is very open..which I do not see everyday.

As for the child, I randomly saw a bruise of some sort...well it was rather red...and in a circle formation on the upper thigh. So, it's not like a bruise color, it would be considered a 'macule'

I'll do more later if I can

Edited by puridalan

olympic1

Uh, I don't see a person in green..only in the black vest...so just so ur clear I'll be speaking about that person.who is holding the child considering it to be you

yeah sorry wrong picture thats me and my nephew

there must be something that is significant that is happening in your life to make me feel that much tension and sadness.

if waiting for your first born to come to this world is significant enough. tension yes worrying about what kind of a father you will become ,will he be born without a problem for him and the mother what kind of upbringing can i give him

sadness no the usual more like worrying about where the world is going about my loved ones but not sadness,sadness brings depression ,depression despair and despair death.

puridalan

Olypmic

Depression doesn't always bring 'death' sometimes in the mist of depresion, enlightenment can occur, just like people living with a chronic condition can still have things to be thankful for and be happy part of the time. What I said still holds, and it is a toon of tension right around the heart...and no it's not normal everyday tension it is very significant. I understand that you are waiting for a newborn, so congrats! But I would try if possible to de-stress yourself as much as you possibly can...what I said still holds

Best Wishes

Sakari

Sakari

I would do a reading on you, but I feel that you will not handle it all that well, if you still wish for me to do a reading...I wish to do it in private in your case. Thanks

You can do it in PM , or here...I am waiting :)

puridalan

K I pm'd ya

Sakari

K I pm'd ya

Gottem'

And Thank you all for your time :)

Sakari

Anyone besides Puridalin going to give my picture a shot?

1976jeanine

is it your profile picture? lol if so then I bet your a chatter lol lol

Sakari

is it your profile picture? lol if so then I bet your a chatter lol lol

Lol , it is the picture posted on here a few replies back.....I would think someone would have " senced" t6hat I posted one....

1976jeanine

Lol I rubbish about sensing things so I wont look :)

Rick Waid

Hi Sakari, How are you doing I will give you a go and maybe others will follow. I see a little different in some cases but it might be interesting for you. I am going off you're name I did see you're picture so let get started. I am instantly seeing a speeding boat very fast it was like a blur. I am seeing something to do with handcuffs and the law. I am seeing a person being cuffed and taken away. This reminds me of Miami Vice. SSpeeding boats and police. I am seeing a female arguing and unhappy about something. Long black hair curly almost like a perm nice dresser. I am seeing a pretty place reminds me of a golf course but it has like trees or bushes carved into scultures

I am seeing a boat again and it looks like someone is damaging it. I see something smashing into the side of it. What is weird is it looked like an ANCHOR hitting it. A female just asked me WHERE ARE YOU in a voice soft but concerned voice. I am seeing a tug of war going on with two people. Do you like airplanes I am actually looking down at a plane like I am above it kind cool visual. I am seeing a female talking with an accent. I am hearing 8 alot does that # mean anything. I am seeing a female with a bonet on her head and boy you never see that very often. It was fun let me know if anything clicks. Thanks