Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Generic Birther Argument

Siara

He was concieved in Kenya, by a man there. The question is did she make it back to the states before, or after he was born.

Well, if shes not a citizen of Kenya but of the U.S. and she had custody of Obama, would that not make him a U.S. citizen?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninjadude

• Agent X

• preacherman76

• AROCES

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has to be a "natural born" US citizen

Not only this, but he later became a citizen of indoneisa, abandoning any US citizanship he may have had. Indonesia doesnt allow duel citizenship.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

Don't know if you've seen this one or not but here it is on the matter.

That didnt deal with his indoneisa citizenship. Also it said that the law that states his mother had to have been in America 5 years after the age of 16 didnt apply to him , cause he was born in Hawaii. Problem is he has yet to prove he was born in Hawaii.

I was under the impression that for anyone born in Hawaii during Obama's time only the long form was valid at all, and that that could never be replaced by a short form. If I'm wrong, fine, but if not, then B.O. has not produced a proper birth record.

And I'll say this one last time: There are now people here who would probably throw out the "natural born citizen" clause anyway, cause I've seen people responding to this with a "who gives a ****?!" attitude. Meaning they wouldn't care if a candidate was originally from out of the country, they could still be Pres.

Also, I think the laws should be much stricter on those trying to run for office, as in, some of the privacy laws need revoked on candidates. Remember: it's only an option to run for office, not a requirement. This wouldn't really break the Constitution.

His Grandmother in Kenya said she saw him delivered, in Kenya.

No. No she didn't.

That didnt deal with his indoneisa citizenship. Also it said that the law that states his mother had to have been in America 5 years after the age of 16 didnt apply to him , cause he was born in Hawaii. Problem is he has yet to prove he was born in Hawaii.

lol. What's the underlying meaning of all this? So if he was born in Kenya and that was proven on the campaign trail, Hilary would have won. She would be our President and you would be attacking her.

How is a document that can be given to foriegners (short form certificate of birth) proof that he was born in America?

Never mind that that. Please, for the love of God, just answer this question. If a long form exists, what possible reason does he have to not show it?? Why spend over a million dollars in laywer fee's to have cases dismissed so he doesnt have to show it?? When a person acts like he has something to hide, chances are he has something to hide.

Obama was born before 1982.

Barry is short for Barack??? LOL ok.

There is no document that that supports him being born in Hawaii. Again a short form certificate of birth could be given to foriegners under a certain age back then in Hawaii.

not until 1982 was that possible.

Again, when in my post did I specifically address the poster? This does not prove anything to that regard. Your criticism of my post stems from that and you have failed to point that out.

And you say I am obfuscating. Ha.

Yes, you are still obfuscating.

Yes, you are still obfuscating.

Point out exactly how I am obfuscating or get bent. Stop repeating your assertion and start backing it up.

I never specifically addressed the poster of the remark. You say I did. Any idiot can look back through the thread and see the truth. Who is in the wrong here?

At this point I am tempted to think that you just want to start a fight. However, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt one more time.

Edited by Rhomphaia

No one is demanding "all kinds of evidence" We just want to see a long form BC, with hospital, and doctor sig. The "evidence" isnt good enough cause it doesnt prove he was born in Hawaii. Why is this so hard to understand?

You cannot see it because it contains personal information that is none of your business. No other president in history has been made to show it because as you well know we all us our short forms for identification. It has been seen by plenty of people who are unrelated to Obama and have no reason to lie both local and federal. Not to mention the time lines of his parents lives show it is very unlikely that he was born anywhere but Hawaii.

Not only this, but he later became a citizen of indoneisa, abandoning any US citizanship he may have had. Indonesia doesnt allow duel citizenship.

That is impossible according to Indonesian laws.

Point out exactly how I am obfuscating or get bent. Stop repeating your assertion and start backing it up.

I never specifically addressed the poster of the remark. You say I did. Any idiot can look back through the thread and see the truth. Who is in the wrong here?

At this point I am tempted to think that you just want to start a fight. However, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt one more time.

I already backed them up. I could care less if you want to fight. Then let us agree to disagree because I think any idiot can look back and the thread and see that I am right.

I already backed them up. I could care less if you want to fight. Then let us agree to disagree because I think any idiot can look back and the thread and see that I am right.

No, all I saw was that you think I was addressing a specific poster when I was in fact making a generalized comment. When this was pointed out, you began backpedaling and started saying I was obfuscating the argument. You refuse to answer my challenge of pointing out exactly where I was addressing that poster.

I ask again, where was I addressing that specific poster and how am I obfuscating the argument you have with me?

Good luck.

Edited by Rhomphaia

No, all I saw was that you think I was addressing a specific poster when I was in fact making a generalized comment. When this was pointed out, you began backpedaling and started saying I was obfuscating the argument. You refuse to answer my challenge of pointing out exactly where I was addressing that poster.

I ask again, where was I addressing that specific poster and how am I obfuscating the argument you have with me?

Good luck.

Yeah nice edit.

And I'll say this one last time: There are now people here who would probably throw out the "natural born citizen" clause anyway, cause I've seen people responding to this with a "who gives a ****?!" attitude. Meaning they wouldn't care if a candidate was originally from out of the country, they could still be Pres.

i actually feel the same as those you mentioned. i can't wait for it to happen. arnie for pres! (i'm sure he would have wanted the law changed by 2012, to fit in with demolition man).

best first line of a reply, ever :lol:

and you'll be waiting a while for his proof i would imagine...

You cannot see it because it contains personal information that is none of your business. No other president in history has been made to show it because as you well know we all us our short forms for identification. It has been seen by plenty of people who are unrelated to Obama and have no reason to lie both local and federal. Not to mention the time lines of his parents lives show it is very unlikely that he was born anywhere but Hawaii.

BS. They put McCain through the ringer. MAde him give up everything including medical recorder's. FOR THE SAME DAMN ELECTION

Edited by preacherman76

That is impossible according to Indonesian laws.

What is impossible?? Its a proven fact he had citizenship there.

No. No she didn't.

Yes. Yes she did. Twice.

So did the Keyan ambassador

Edited by preacherman76

The only way Rhomp addressed the poster was in quoting them. Now, that alone doesn't constitute addressing them, just holding up the phrase as an example, so drop it already, both of you.

There are valid reasons to keep the U.S. President a natural born U.S. Citizen, but it seems it doesn't matter, because even U.S. born ones can be traitors, and currently are. It's in the best interests of the ****ing country for the current **** heads on both sides to shut their traps, and work together, not be bickering and in-fighting like a bunch of Catholic European aristocrats, or worse yet, Muslim warlords for Pete's sake.

BS. They put McCain through the ringer.

McCain is not president though is he?

Yes. Yes she did. Twice.

You guys and your 'tube videos that are chopped and fake. She said she misspoke.

You guys and your 'tube videos that are chopped and fake. She said she misspoke.

Well which is it, are they chopped and faked, or did she "misspoke"? LOL She said it, and she meant it. Its not likely something a grandmother would forget.

McCain is not president though is he?

Neither was 0bama when congress put McCain through the ringer. He should have been held to the same standard.