Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the Moon Hollow?

supervike

Ok, I've been watching 'ANCIENT ALIENS' on the History channel.

I don't put to much stock in any of it, but they do have some interesting ideas.

For instance, in the last one, they mentioned how even 'NASA' thinks the Moon is hollow.

And, when the lunar modular crash landed, the Moon rang like a bell for quite some time.

Now, I've heard the Hollow Earth theory, but never the Hollow Moon theory....

Is there any shred of truth in the statements?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• Hazzard

• Robbo

• oldie

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point there is no evidence if the moon is hollow or not but physics show us that the gravity of the moon affects our tides, if the moon was hollow it would have a very low gravity and would not affect our tides as much.

The only thing "hollow" is the cranium of those who choose to believe in this nonsense.

I don't put to much stock in any of it, but they do have some interesting ideas.

For instance, in the last one, they mentioned how even 'NASA' thinks the Moon is hollow.

And, when the lunar modular crash landed, the Moon rang like a bell for quite some time.

To correct a couple of points:

NASA doesn't believe the moon is hollow

The moon did not ring like a bell

I would think that the craters hiding the remote controlled chemtrail planes would cave in if that were the case:

Another chemtrail investigative visit took place by our intrepid team (Etheric Resistance fighters) on or about March 23, 2010 when it was discovered that the dark side of the moon was also being used as a source of raw materials (e.g. barium, aluminum ) and as a parking/maintenance depot (underground) for the chemplanes-which are using older looking airframes-but outfitted with hyper-dimensional Jump gate technology that allow the planes to blink in and out of third dimension time/space and re-appear again in another location-almost instantly. It takes about one minute for one of these specially equipped chemplanes to hyper dimensionally jump from the moon to the earth.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/noticingblueskies10may10.shtml

I laughed! We can calculate the mass of the moon and we have a general knowledge of the composition of the moon. Knowing that we know the Moon is not hollow. But hey, who am I to stop people from creating a cult of underground moon inhabitant worshipers. Feel free. :alien::P

Does anyone have a number for Ken Adachi's dealer? Because it sounds like he's on some seriously good ****

The only thing "hollow" is the cranium of those who choose to believe in this nonsense.

:blink: but,........................ *throws laptop on the floor......whats the point!!*

I know...the whole hollow Earth/moon thing is rather silly. The inner sun between the ears of whoever dreams this stuff up must have gone supernova a long time ago.

How would they hear what the moon sounds like in space? Also, I don't remember looking at any news of NASA saying they believe the moon is hollow, just that they found water there. As for your last question, I believe the answer is no.

Heh heh heh... alright kiddos, let's do some simple science!

1) It is a known fact that anything in space with a diameter of over 350km will sink in on itself, giving it a round shape. By all accounts, the moon is very close to that size. It is round, and therefore has caved in upon itself.

2) The same side of the moon always faces Earth. The reason for that is because at one time it had a molten iron core just like our planet (the proof is in the extinct volcanos and lava flows now marred by meteor scorring) but has cooled off, leaving nothing but a solid chunk 'o iron which has offset it's balance and is caught facing us.

3) If it truely were hollow, evil aliens would have been using it as a staging ground to attack us and round up our sea monkeys millinea ago.

Edited by JCon

Yes you are right.

How would they hear what the moon sounds like in space? Also, I don't remember looking at any news of NASA saying they believe the moon is hollow, just that they found water there. As for your last question, I believe the answer is no.

LOL...now that's a good question.

I'd never heard anything like it until I watched this show. The guy even said it with a straight face!

I can return to my previously proven theory, that it is made up of delicious cheese....

My question remains....Where did these 'theories' even get their start? It seems to be such a random thing to say the moon rang like a bell....How does someone just come up with that?

Edited by supervike

See, this is why there's a war on drugs. If stoners would have just kept there half-baked thoughts to themselves, they wouldn't have to skirt the law in order to light up.

2) The same side of the moon always faces Earth. The reason for that is because at one time it had a molten iron core just like our planet (the proof is in the extinct volcanos and lava flows now marred by meteor scorring) but has cooled off, leaving nothing but a solid chunk 'o iron which has offset it's balance and is caught facing us.

Iron core or not, all pairs of gravitationally bound bodies tend to "sync" like this. It may take billions of years, but over time, gravity has proven strong enough to lock the satellites rotations to match their orbital periods.

I would think that the craters hiding the remote controlled chemtrail planes would cave in if that were the case:

Another chemtrail investigative visit took place by our intrepid team (Etheric Resistance fighters) on or about March 23, 2010 when it was discovered that the dark side of the moon was also being used as a source of raw materials (e.g. barium, aluminum ) and as a parking/maintenance depot (underground) for the chemplanes-which are using older looking airframes-but outfitted with hyper-dimensional Jump gate technology that allow the planes to blink in and out of third dimension time/space and re-appear again in another location-almost instantly. It takes about one minute for one of these specially equipped chemplanes to hyper dimensionally jump from the moon to the earth.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/noticingblueskies10may10.shtml

My word, is about the only thing you can say to that. :unsure2:

Noticing More Blue Skies of Late? A Field Report from the Etheric Resistance (May 10, 2010)

On March 9, 2010, I posted a short article titled: "Has Chemtrail Spraying Suddenly Abated in Your Area?" to determine if there were any observable mitigation in chemtrail spraying activity in North America and in Europe. A very special team of Etheric Resistance fighters had caused the "de-activation" of a number of chemtrail spew planes, along with a handful of underground re-fueling bases in America and Europe, and the computer systems which were controlling those pilot-less, drone chemplanes on the weekend of March 6-7, 2010. That was the team's first shot across the bow directed at chemtrail poisoning operations and logistics support facilities.

So it's etheric resistence fighters that were behind all that volcanic ash, then! Not Eyjafjallajokull!

My word, is about the only thing you can say to that. :unsure2:

So it's etheric resistence fighters that were behind all that volcanic ash, then! Not Eyjafjallajokull!

I've only got 1 question for you. Were you able to spell that on your own or did you copy-paste? :innocent:

In space, as Ridley Scott reminded us, no one can hear you go clang.

How would they hear what the moon sounds like in space?

Seismometers were deployed at the Apollo 12, 14, 15, and 16 landing sites and transmitted data to Earth. If a seismic event is observed by three or more seismometers this information can be used to study the Moons internal structure.

Most of the events observed by these seismometers were due to either moonquakes or to meteoroid impacts.

However,.. the third stages of several Saturn 5 rockets and the ascent stages of several lunar modules were deliberately crashed into the Moon after these spacecraft were no longer needed. These man-made crashes produced seismic events of known times and locations and helped to calibrate the network of seismometers.

And, no one heard a thing. ;)

Edited by Hazzard

From browsing around, here's somewhere that makes the case for the Hollow Moon (and indeed, the Hollow Earth) quite convincingly, i feel. :yes:

Edited by 747400

I don't think they mean it's actually hollow, just that it's not as dense as we once imagined.

I guess its Like some people Hollow Heads?

And 747400 spells just Find @@

Edited by DONTEATUS

The Apollo missions left some geophones on the moon. The geophones pick up the ringing noise and transmit back to Earth.

See, this is why there's a war on drugs. If stoners would have just kept there half-baked thoughts to themselves, they wouldn't have to skirt the law in order to light up.

Haters_gonna_hate.jpg