Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Sides With Mexico Against Arizona

AROCES

It still surprises me at the fact of how many people still worship this guy and the government we have now....

forget the government officials....live by the law of the land and live as free as you can.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eqgumby

• new2forum

• The Silver Thong

• Neognosis

Long before illegal immigration? I'm 24 and don't remember a time before illegal immigration. I remember illegals in northeast Texas doing all the work. That's right, TEXAS.

Really? You remember them doing all the work? So you travelled all around Texas and made copious notes of illegals vs. legals, and verified status? I'd like to see these notes please!

Is it too much to ask people to separate their opinion from facts? I mean really, how can a person jump on here and make such a SWEEPING statement based on, well, likely nothing! That statement above would be ripped apart in a court of law, because it's nothing more than rhetoric.

It's a cop out to blame the illegals for the slow economy.

Please show who on this thread painted illegals as the cause of our slow economy? Nope, I just browsed through it again, and don't see who you are arguing with. A straw man perhaps? Stating that something CONTRIBUTES to a slow economy is not the same as blaming it as the cause. There's a big difference. If you want to argue that illegals do not contribute to these problems, then I suppose there's no point in arguing, as you'd be denying facts, once you consider that an estimated 41% of all illegals are on welfare, and nearly 50% of food stamps go to illegals, etc. This costs us tax payers (Did I mention that 62% of illegals are paid under the table, and thus pay no taxes) billions upon billions of dollars. These are facts.

IT'S NOT TRUE. They have NOTHING to do with it.

Really? Nothing to do with it? Ok, then let's see your "facts" that can refute what I just mentioned above. NOTHING? Pretty powerful statement there, and I would hope you'd have some facts that can back up such a sweeping generalization. Or were you throwing opinion around again?

It's just that all the sudden the real jobs are have been slow and now some of us must go back to diggin ditches and nursery work but guess what, the illegals have been doing this work FOR YEARS and NOOOW you want them to go. NOW it is convenient. What a bunch of crap this society lives in.

Here you go again, pretending as if you have some telepathic link with the millions of people in this country and know why they are making a fuss? Proof for this please? Funny, I could have SWORN that it was the non-stop violence, gang wars, dead police officers and border patrol that sparked the big outcry... I mean, front page news, and all... But let's not take the peoples word for it, let's just take yours. I mean, who would have more credibility - The very people we're talking about, or a single person espousing opinion?

"Anyone who is for sending illegals home should be vacuumed packed and sent to Mexico to work in a factory."

I think this line says it all... I don't even need to comment on this one.

" We'll see how fast they come gunning for the border LMAO."

I must ask then... You claim it's terrible that law abiding citizens want to send these law breakers back, how do you feel about Mexico's even more strict laws on immigration, and punishment for illegal entry?

What about the nearly 200,000 sexual crimes, and over 1.2 million violent crimes perpetuated by these illegals each year? Did you somehow miss these statistics as a motivating factor for wanting these law breakers to leave? The average illegal arrested has been found to have a minimum of 5 previous violent criminal arrests under his belt... I'd say that's quite telling right there. Yet you're judging these people who are tired of being victimized and how'd you put it? Oh yea, wanting to vacuum pack them, and ship them off to Mexico... Nice... How mature.

I wonder if the President of Mexico would use racial profiling if I were in his country illegally and if so would I have the equivilent of the ACLU there fighting to protect illegals from such profiling?

??? Notice the "LEGAL" vs. "ILLEGAL." There is a difference. Plus, you will notice what he is saying is that these jobs get done just fine in states with extraordinarily low immigration... (Perhaps I misread what you were saying? It's possible) Rising prices on certain items is a small price to pay for the problems it will solve: safety - crime - draining our welfare system, etc.

Oh no, I think we are on the same page in this. Far from defending illegal immigration or illegal aliens working illegally, I am stating a reason for them doing so, a reason for the willingness of people to hire them, and possible economic impacts of NOT hiring them. My whole point was, how will the economies of states that rely on illegal/undocumented workers will be effected? Will home prices spike in Arizona? Will the prices of some processed goods (like the chicken in my example) increase, or will it just mean a cut in the profits of a few that hire them?

Years ago you "Unitedstatesians" ( as I like to call you) allowed all those immigrants to flood your territory, and now you're crying like b****es. The ones to blame are your parents and grandparents, this issue is totally out of your hands, there's nothing you can do, the "reconquista" is almost done, too bad your ancestors were not smart enough to see it coming and take action. Don't blow your mind trying to find a solution, there's nothing left to do.

Greetings from Mexico City!

Best regards.

American from Mexico.

Good luck with that hombre. laugh.gif

More than enough people know what you fanatics are up to. When push comes to shove, you will discover how far from home you really are.

0_21_040508_VodkaAd.jpg

Edited by el midgetron

Long before illegal immigration? I'm 24 and don't remember a time before illegal immigration. I remember illegals in northeast Texas doing all the work. That's right, TEXAS.

It's a cop out to blame the illegals for the slow economy. IT'S NOT TRUE. They have NOTHING to do with it. It's just that all the sudden the real jobs are have been slow and now some of us must go back to diggin ditches and nursery work but guess what, the illegals have been doing this work FOR YEARS and NOOOW you want them to go. NOW it is convenient. What a bunch of crap this society lives in.

Anyone who is for sending illegals home should be vacuumed packed and sent to Mexico to work in a factory. We'll see how fast they come gunning for the border LMAO.

Did you even read the post you were responding to? Nobody is blaming illegals for the bad economy. People are, however, blaming them for the huge expenses they impose on every level of government in this country. That fact is indisputable, and it hurts much more when governments are already drained by the bad economy.

I wonder if the President of Mexico would use racial profiling if I were in his country illegally and if so would I have the equivilent of the ACLU there fighting to protect illegals from such profiling?

I'd give you a big fat un-qualified NO, Gringo! smiley-character00123.gif

Ok, as I thought, I misread you. Sorry for that.

Oh no, I think we are on the same page in this. Far from defending illegal immigration or illegal aliens working illegally, I am stating a reason for them doing so, a reason for the willingness of people to hire them, and possible economic impacts of NOT hiring them. My whole point was, how will the economies of states that rely on illegal/undocumented workers will be effected? Will home prices spike in Arizona? Will the prices of some processed goods (like the chicken in my example) increase, or will it just mean a cut in the profits of a few that hire them?

I must ask then... You claim it's terrible that law abiding citizens want to send these law breakers back, how do you feel about Mexico's even more strict laws on immigration, and punishment for illegal entry?

What about the nearly 200,000 sexual crimes, and over 1.2 million violent crimes perpetuated by these illegals each year? Did you somehow miss these statistics as a motivating factor for wanting these law breakers to leave? The average illegal arrested has been found to have a minimum of 5 previous violent criminal arrests under his belt... I'd say that's quite telling right there. Yet you're judging these people who are tired of being victimized and how'd you put it? Oh yea, wanting to vacuum pack them, and ship them off to Mexico... Nice... How mature.

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/arizona-crime-rates-do-not-support-new-immigration-law-151706.php

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/05/tom_tancredo_doubts_that_immig.php

Look, the FACT of the matter is that sending illegals back will do NOTHING.

You must SECURE the border, which I am for. You can send however many you want back, they'll come right back. This whole issue is just political at it's base. This is no solution. I don't even know why it's that big of a deal other than it makes the state look like a bunch of loons...

Did you even read the post you were responding to? Nobody is blaming illegals for the bad economy. People are, however, blaming them for the huge expenses they impose on every level of government in this country. That fact is indisputable, and it hurts much more when governments are already drained by the bad economy.

So secure the border.

Uh, and once the border is secure, then what happens? Do the illegals then stop committing these crimes? Nope! You have to then send them back! We can't just imprison another countries problem at our expense. But wait a minute, didn't you just condemn those who want to send them back? So what do you propose we do then? Force innocent tax payers to foot the bill?

My point being is your initial post painted the impression that these people are not a problem, yet innocent citizens are a bunch of whiney jerks deserving to be shipped out of their country. Yet now, we're faced with a a serious problem, and just "shuting the border" while a good thing, is not going to address everything else we discussed. Not so black and white is it?

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/arizona-crime-rates-do-not-support-new-immigration-law-151706.php

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/05/tom_tancredo_doubts_that_immig.php

Look, the FACT of the matter is that sending illegals back will do NOTHING.

You must SECURE the border, which I am for. You can send however many you want back, they'll come right back. This whole issue is just political at it's base. This is no solution. I don't even know why it's that big of a deal other than it makes the state look like a bunch of loons...

So secure the border.

So secure the border.

Yes, that MUST happen before anything else. But nobody will do it, especially in this administration. The closest we got was with the partial Bush border fence (that Obama has frozen expansion of), but he didn't really care all that much about securing the border either.

One more thing I don't get Josh... You said:

"You must SECURE the border, which I am for."

So you're ok blocking people from coming over here, yet you pretty much blasted the people who want to send illegals back. Uh, why is one a good idea, yet the other a crime against human decency as you artfully suggested? Care to explain?

Anyone who is for sending illegals home should be vacuumed packed and sent to Mexico to work in a factory. We'll see how fast they come gunning for the border LMAO.

No need for that, two or three decades from now and the US will be as bad off as is Mexico. Thanks in part to people like you.

Meanwhile, despite your condemnation, I bet your life is littered with cheap crap made in China and third world countries.........

Never understood the mentality that the US could house the entire planets population and everyone could continue to live by our standards. The best thing we can do for the Mexicans is to help them develop the economy in their own country.

No need for that, two or three decades from now and the US will be as bad off as is Mexico. Thanks in part to people like you.

Meanwhile, despite your condemnation, I bet your life is littered with cheap crap made in China and third world countries.........

Never understood the mentality that the US could house the entire planets population and everyone could continue to live by our standards. The best thing we can do for the Mexicans is to help them develop the economy in their own country.

We can't even maintain our own.

One more thing I don't get Josh... You said:

"You must SECURE the border, which I am for."

So you're ok blocking people from coming over here, yet you pretty much blasted the people who want to send illegals back. Uh, why is one a good idea, yet the other a crime against human decency as you artfully suggested? Care to explain?

You seem to think that every illegal immigrant here is a criminal. You are not living in the real world if you truly believe this. The FACT is there are a lot of good illegal immigrants who do the work and care about family. To send them back after they have created a new life is against human decency.

If you commit a crime here, do the time here.

If a person is trying to come across and they can't... well... then that's on THEM to figure out what to do with themselves.

We don't need to "secure the border." All we need to do is confiscate the business of anyone who knowingly hires an illegal immigrant. Or confiscate the house and property of anyone who knowingly hires an illegal immigrant to work at their home, mow their lawn, garden, clean, etc.

We would eliminate the reason that they come here in the first place... greedy americans are willing to hire them to save a buck. This is just ANOTHER example of Americans destroying America from within with their greed. the same way our businesses are destroying the economy with outsourcing, and our citizens are destroying the same economy by buying cheap garbage from china.

We don't need to "secure the border." All we need to do is confiscate the business of anyone who knowingly hires an illegal immigrant. Or confiscate the house and property of anyone who knowingly hires an illegal immigrant to work at their home, mow their lawn, garden, clean, etc.

We would eliminate the reason that they come here in the first place... greedy americans are willing to hire them to save a buck. This is just ANOTHER example of Americans destroying America from within with their greed. the same way our businesses are destroying the economy with outsourcing, and our citizens are destroying the same economy by buying cheap garbage from china.

It's not greedy to SAVE money... lol...

You seem to think that every illegal immigrant here is a criminal.

I honestly laughed when I read that.

You seem to think that every illegal immigrant here is a criminal.

Ayyyyy. Every illegal immigrant is a criminal. They broke the law to get here, which is a crime. Hence the term "illegal".

I honestly laughed when I read that.

Your sense of humor sucks.

I bet the girls just swarm you after you quote Reagan to them...

Ayyyyy. Every illegal immigrant is a criminal. They broke the law to get here, which is a crime. Hence the term "illegal".

Ayyyy. VIOLENT criminal. There you happy now?

Ayyyy. VIOLENT criminal. There you happy now?

Many people, including MSNBC, don't know that illegal immigrants are criminals. Glad you're capable of making that observation.

Many people, including MSNBC, don't know that illegal immigrants are criminals. Glad you're capable of making that observation.

Yeah but I compare a non violent illegal immigrant who came across the border to a minor traffic ticket punishable by a fine.

Yeah but I compare a non violent illegal immigrant who came across the border to a minor traffic ticket punishable by a fine.

Technically speaking, it's far different. A traffic ticket is a violation of a state or city traffic law. Crossing a border illegally into another country is a violation of that country's sovereignty (and federal law), which is supposed to big deal. It should be a big deal, but with 20 million illegals in the country, or however many there are, its obviously not that big a deal to Washington.

I don't think that, that is up to you to decide.

Your sense of humor sucks.

Much like your grasp of the word illegal, eh?

I bet the girls just swarm you after you quote Reagan to them...

He's the new Jonas Brother.

What happened to squatter's rights(it was the American way)? They build a new life, have kids born here, never break the law...there needs to be some statute of limitations on border crossing. If they had waited in line forever they might have missed their chance of a lifetime.

And then the Governor quickly outlaws ethnic studied that promote solidarity, making it impossible to honestly say her az agenda is not racist. But that's another issue.