Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turnbull Canyon

Columbo

I have been reading up on this turnbull canyon place, and there seems to be a lot of people out there on the internet that have had experiences there. I am just wondering if anyone on here lives near there? Seems that would be a good way to make an acurate judgment, if someone was near the area a lot, maybe they would se something on a regular basis, like a pattern of actvity or something.

Hmm well there is an abandond USAF Missile base up there and nothing much else. But there have been U.F.O accounts in that area and animal bodys dead on the ground.

Most of these stories are actualy true but most of these were 'removed' meaning someone dosn't want to know that people think that is something strange going on there.

To me it sounds like Area 51 or an underground Nuclear bunker still in use.

• Like 1

Hmm well there is an abandond USAF Missile base up there and nothing much else. But there have been U.F.O accounts in that area and animal bodys dead on the ground.

Most of these stories are actualy true but most of these were 'removed' meaning someone dosn't want to know that people think that is something strange going on there.

You mean this web site, UM, is removing threads due to the "powers that be?" That would be ironic if UM website was part of a cover up conspiracy.......

AH no no lol. i mean there was a story about a plane crash back the 50's killing all on board. But get this, it was reported in a local newspaper and according to American Airlines, they didn't have plane flying around there at that time. The plane didn't even have a tail number not even the crews names.

• Like 1

AH no no lol. i mean there was a story about a plane crash back the 50's killing all on board. But get this, it was reported in a local newspaper and according to American Airlines, they didn't have plane flying around there at that time. The plane didn't even have a tail number not even the crews names.

Yes, I read about that too, that points to conspiracy big time.

• Like 1

theres even a video on youtube of a dead dog beside the gates, think the legs got crushed. sick

• Like 1

I grew up in turnbull canyon and I've never heard of there being an abandoned missile base. Are you sure you aren't thinking of something else?

No i was reading that on a cycle trail on the internet. Its more like a command centre rather than Silos though, either way its intresting to know most people don't know everything.

Is this place near Los Angeles?

• 3 months later...

No i was reading that on a cycle trail on the internet. Its more like a command centre rather than Silos though, either way its intresting to know most people don't know everything.

Is this place near Los Angeles?

Yes this place is near LA.

Oh interesting. I have never heard of this canyon until now. It could be in Weird California. I don't know.

• 2 years later...