Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian "satanic" cannibals go to trial

Still Waters

Seven young members of a satanic sect have gone on trial in Russia accused of four gruesome murders in which they "ritually sacrificed" their victims before cooking and eating parts of them.

Prosecutors say the murders took place on 29 and 30 June 2008 in a remote forested area close to Yaroslavl with two victims killed per night.

The self-styled devil worshippers, which included a young teenage girl, lured three girls and a boy aged from 15 to 17 to the spot by plying them with alcohol and inviting them to sit round a bonfire.

They then killed them in a sacrificial ceremony, stabbing them 666 times each in homage to the so-called Number of the Beast.

Prosecutors say the young killers then dismembered their victims' bodies and cooked certain body parts such as the hearts and the tongues before consuming them.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Mistydawn

• jbondo

• THE_GRINNING MAN

Nothin like a good old fashion Russian cook out................. ok that was in poor taste sorry lol.

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read. I read the original story. :no:

Well the jokes on them, cuz the number of the beast is really 616 :D

But on a serious note, that's terrible. Poor kids, never get to live the rest of their lives

The Russians know how to suppress things, just think about what isn't leaked out. All kinds of sociopathic behaviour. They are just as f---ed up in their heads as us.

Doesn't sound like Russia is going to prosecute them severely because of the ages of some of them. That's even scarier for those poor people who live in that area.

This could well be a trend. Upper class people eating the poor ones. Picking the best parts only. Cooking and eating.

A sign of our time?

Evolution?

:(

This could well be a trend. Upper class people eating the poor ones. Picking the best parts only. Cooking and eating.

A sign of our time?

Evolution?

Nice post! I think you're right. I've actually said this many times. I didn't mean it literally but....

These people are sick!!! Horrible!! :no:

A sign of our time?

Evolution?

I certainly hope it's not evolution as it's certainly counter-productive for the survivability of the race. I'll stick with chicken than you very much!

People eating people is evolution? That's one of the silliest things I've ever read. Why would humans evolve into cannibals? The only way this would happen is if food supplies were exhausted and then as the last poster alluded to, you'd eventually run out and eat yourself into extinction. Furthermore, it wouldn't end up the rich eating the poor but the most violent eating the passive.

All that said, I'd blow my brains out before I'd eat human flesh.

--T. Donner

They would typically be jailed for life but the fact that four of the defendants were minors at the time means they are likely to get off more lightly.

I doubt that. accident kill someone is different from cooking and eating a person.

these kids not only ruin their own life, they also going to destroy their parents life.

Edited by kobolds

This is a horrible case!!...It reminds me of that Blair Witch 2 movie!

People eating people is evolution? That's one of the silliest things I've ever read. Why would humans evolve into cannibals? The only way this would happen is if food supplies were exhausted and then as the last poster alluded to, you'd eventually run out and eat yourself into extinction. Furthermore, it wouldn't end up the rich eating the poor but the most violent eating the passive.

All that said, I'd blow my brains out before I'd eat human flesh.

--T. Donner

Watch the movie Soylent Green

That's why you never discuss religion while drinking. I do love me a good BBQ though... Kidding, kidding.

That's why you never discuss religion while drinking. I do love me a good BBQ though... Kidding, kidding.

:rofl:

Watch the movie Soylent Green

Glad you made the joke before me, lol.

Nasty stuff... is it just me, or are more kids doing crazier horrible things over the past 10-15 years or so? Like shooting up schools, beating each other to death, torturing and eating each other... things that for a long time when such a crime was committed, it was usually by an adult? Creepy.

Gross... It's SCARY to think that there are really DISTURBED people like that in the world

Doesn't sound like Russia is going to prosecute them severely because of the ages of some of them. That's even scarier for those poor people who live in that area.

I was thinking the exact same thing after I read that article.

Disgusting behaviour.

Glad you made the joke before me, lol.

Nasty stuff... is it just me, or are more kids doing crazier horrible things over the past 10-15 years or so? Like shooting up schools, beating each other to death, torturing and eating each other... things that for a long time when such a crime was committed, it was usually by an adult? Creepy.

When a teen gets his 30 seconds of fame on youtube look out. No holds barred and if people don't think our youth are out of control you don't know how to use the intenet.

I'm older than you think.

How old do you think I think you are :rofl: I just saw the movie for the first time a couple months ago. People here kept mentioning it and I had no idea what they were talking about.

This kind of thing goes on more than you would like to think in this world. But in this case it was just kids out of control so to speak.