Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian "satanic" cannibals go to trial

Still Waters

This kind of thing goes on more than you would like to think in this world. But in this case it was just kids out of control so to speak.

I agree. I think if every horrific crime was reported/discovered we'd all get a nasty shock at how close to home and how frequently they occur.

What disturbs me, is when these so-called kids are lying down to sleep of a night, what images are in their heads.... yuk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Mistydawn

• jbondo

• THE_GRINNING MAN

Think about all the people you meet in a week. Anyone ever walked around a shopping mall and wonder if someone walking infront or behind you has killed someone and gotten away with it? Or if you where ever in the sights of a murderer but by chance they picked someone else? Maybe you got in your car faster than what they thought, maybe the neighbors dog just would not shut up and a porch light came on?

Ever been to a Fair and seen a Carny and just get the feeling they have a lot of deep evil secrets?

There are sick people out there, more than what we could even guess.

There are good people out there of course, we need to look out for each other. Watch out for those who try to get close to you. Listen to your gut feelings.

Think about all the people you meet in a week. Anyone ever walked around a shopping mall and wonder if someone walking infront or behind you has killed someone and gotten away with it? Or if you where ever in the sights of a murderer but by chance they picked someone else? Maybe you got in your car faster than what they thought, maybe the neighbors dog just would not shut up and a porch light came on?

Ever been to a Fair and seen a Carny and just get the feeling they have a lot of deep evil secrets?

There are good people out there of course, we need to look out for each other. Watch out for those who try to get close to you. Listen to your gut feelings.

Stop! you're scaring me!!unsure.gif

I have this attitude and it got me talked to by the cops. I won't go into details but it involved me warning someone not to get out of their car or I would fight to kill.

It appears that the law doesn't like people fending for themselves.

I didnt mean to scare you Mistydawn lol.

I just dont trust strangers like I used too. I try to only be around good people and I dont go to rough areas but people get taken from even the nicest places in broad daylight.

Even though I live in a nice neighborhood and my neighbors and I have a neighborhood watch, I still lock my doors at night and have an alarm system and a dog. :tu: People have lived by serial killers and not known. :cry: I do believe in gun ownership and have guns. But to get back on topic....

It is sad that their are truely evil people out there. Before I was married and had a child I didnt think about bad people to much. Now I want to make sure I protect my family and myself. You cant prepare for everything but there are steps you can take to help your chances of becoming a victim.

These evil people in the article should never see the light of day.

These evil people in the article should never see the light of day.

Nor their parents or Quentin Tarantino. Surely someone influenced them. No man is an island.

Nor their parents or Quentin Tarantino. Surely someone influenced them. No man is an island.

Seems it was religion (satanic) that influienced them.

Never a truer word Slorri...

This is terrible, but I don't think things are necessarily getting 'worse' per say. We simply have the technology these days to be more aware of everything that is going on than ever before. Minors or not, I hope they get locked up and get help.

This reminds me of a few years back of reports of people volunteering to be food for others. I don't know if it was exactly a "cult" or what it was but I want to say that there were several reports of it going on in Germany. I just remember that at that time it was being compared to Silence of the Lambs.

This could well be a trend. Upper class people eating the poor ones. Picking the best parts only. Cooking and eating.

A sign of our time?

Evolution?

:(

Soilent Green is people

From the article:

"Investigators say the sect was formed in 2006 and gleaned its knowledge of Satanism from the Internet, initially killing cats and dogs before graduating to homicide."

This is so, so classic. Also found with most serial killers. That's why cases of animal cruelty should be investigated much more seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

This is some crazy messed up stuff!! I know what i say could be taken the wrong way so i apologise but its also quite intriging like how someone could even do that to another human, and what motives they have etc... if you get me?

It is sad that young people can be so missled by others. There is no Satan, he was created by man to keep other men paying into the christian pocket book. This is sad because in the end no one will remember this and more just like them will have come and gone. These killers should all be put to death, no jail time, right on to death sentance, did they give their victims any time? They should get back what they put out times three! Young people out there should use their own brains for thinking, stop following others! Follow you and only you because you are the only one who can truly make disitions for you!!

This is really sad.. :no:. But this is not new this already happened before when religion (whether christians, muslims, satanists, and other forms of religion) dominated the world, it was called the "Dark Ages".

This is disgusting. Not talking about the crime (well, that is also disgusting; but moving on) but about the way it's being dealt with. I've said again and again, I've held the belief my entire life that there should be no juvenile justice system. If you're old enough to do the crime, you're old enough to do the time. It sickens me again and again that we're letting minors --- who, believe me, know exactly what they're doing --- get a lighter punishment for something that an adult would be imprisoned for life, hell, executed for. Which brings me to another subject: we need to bring back capital punishment! These things have nothing more to give to society. Why let them take up space and breathe valuable air in a prison? How are they going to go on with their lives after being paroled, or whatever may happen? Would you be comfortable with the fact that someone who killed, dismembered and ate four people is walking the streets in your city? Working somewhere, even as a low-paid job, as a waiter, plumber or what have you? The fact that these children have committed this crime --- under the pathetically thin guise of Satanism --- proves that they are done. Finished. Over! The end!

Yes, this isn't the United States but we're not the only ones who need a juvenile justice system overhaul.

And that was my rant for the day.

Still Andrei Chikatilo was the ugliest.He had a similar way of killing.Man they dont have heart killing those children and eating them.

It's logically!Godless hellish commies have become the satanic pseudo-occultists....:td:

Satanists kill 4 people and it's a tragic horror, reviled to it's utmost with front page media coverage. Christians kill thousands of people and no one seems to care.

• 1 month later...

You can't really compare this with Chikatilo, and you can't explain it away as a social remnant from the first half of the 1900's when cannibalism was normal behaviour in deep poverty. The religious overtone is quite clear in the report, but I do find it a little convenient. Satanic Panic 2? I'd look closer at the facts, upbringings and people involved rather than give it an easy tag and move on. We've seen with the 'dnepropetrovsk maniacs' in Ukraine that extreme cruelty and murder for fun is not that farfetched for Eastern bloc countries, and I find '666 stab wounds' all too convenient. Even if there were that many, that doesn't suggest a motive, just a handy deflection.

This reminds me of a few years back of reports of people volunteering to be food for others. I don't know if it was exactly a "cult" or what it was but I want to say that there were several reports of it going on in Germany. I just remember that at that time it was being compared to Silence of the Lambs.

Armin Meiwes.

Edited by Cyaneyed

Still Andrei Chikatilo was the ugliest.He had a similar way of killing.Man they dont have heart killing those children and eating them.

We had a to write a paper in my psychology class about what constitutes as evil, or how someone would become evil. I chose to do mine on him. Very disturbing, but fascinating nonetheless.

"The case is being held behind closed doors but local media say all seven defendants admit their guilt. They are officially charged with murder, theft and the desecration of human remains.

They would typically be jailed for life but the fact that four of the defendants were minors at the time means they are likely to get off more lightly."

Personally, I find it ridiculous that they can admit their guilt, obviously knew what they were doing and yet possibly still get a lighter sentence because they were shy of 18.

i honestly doubt that human flesh could be very tasty. you'd have to be reeealy hungry to eat somebody. nice link abramelin

• 3 weeks later...

Satanists kill 4 people and it's a tragic horror, reviled to it's utmost with front page media coverage. Christians kill thousands of people and no one seems to care.

I believe that is the most ignorant thing I have read in awhile!