Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian "satanic" cannibals go to trial

Still Waters

All the nasty satanists or occultists must be cremated alive-in order to protect normal innocent citizens&their unhappy pets!Return to the hellside,please!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Mistydawn

• Jammer35

• Slorri

Seems like a bunch of misguided, seriously messed up teenagers with a fascination with the occult. The "satanism" explanation might be an affront for a more personal desire to eat human flesh or kill someone, although, if that was the case, I would think that they wouldn't give a damn about stabbing the victims 666 times. There will always be these type of things going on as long as there is youth. Stupid, stupid youth. Teenagers don't have fully matured brains and don't go through the same risk/benefit analysis that grown adults regularly do. (I'm pointing this out as an explanation, NOT an excuse, for their behaviour. So don't bother with the outrage and all of that)

Thank god homicide rates have been decreasing nationwide here in the US. Crimes like this may seem bizarre, which they are, but atleast it isn't some sort of trend.

• 1 year later...

More Necroposting? In this instance, given the age of the story and that all the gory details and commentary have to have been exhausted, I'm closing this one.

Topic Closed.