Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need info. on california mines or cave mysteries

count dracula

ph34r.gif hi! im lookin for info. on strange occurances in the mojave desert and the area around.The reason is i live in the in the antelope valley. The area has alot of history from ufo activity,desert bigfoot,lost miners gold, Vasques hidden loot,Charles Mansons ranch, old horse driven roads,fossils,mines and ghost towns.My town is full of history, but what i am looking for is for information on how to explore some areas. I mean there must be some kind of maps or caverns to explore or somekind of records of indian campsites.I hope i an get some help. i promise that i will go and check it out and keep everyone posted.On my adventures.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• count dracula

• mypaddedroom

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I live in southern Ca. I live in Barstow CA don't know if you have geard of it, but nothing much around here. I go out to Lenwood/Hinkley a lot about 5miles out of town. Only strange thing you will see here is lights sometimes. So I don't know much to help.