Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Attacks US Fleet

Mspsychic

I recently noticed a report about Iranian missile tests done during "The Great Prophet 5" war games by Iran. A CNN article quoted an Iranian offical as being very pleased with anti-ship missiles that had been fired from different locations, but which all struck their target at the same time. This reminded me of a prediction I had made 3 or 4 years ago. Included in this prediction was the fact that Iran had launched a sneak attack on the US fleet in the Persian Gulf, and missiles fired by Iran had been structured so as to strike at the same time. Below is a copy paste of this prediction as written 4 years ago.

War in Iran: A Psychic Impression of the War

The generally accepted theory is that the United States will launch an attack on Iran with our air force and naval units in an attempt to knock out nuclear production facilities across Iran.

My impression is this is not how it will start. The intention of the part of the United States to attack Iran will be the causative factor, but I believe that Iran will actually fire first. The impression I have received is that Iran will launch a preemptive strike on US air and naval forces around the Persian Gulf after receiving what it believes are clear indications of an intention by the United States to attack its territory. This clear indication may come as an actual ultimatum delivered by the United States ordering Iran to either 1) cease its nuclear power program and/or refining of uranium, and 2) to stop supplying insurgents in Iraq with Iranian made weaponry, or 3) both of these.

Iran, I feel, will seemingly begin the process of complying with these requests. But a third nation will be supporting Iran with promises of stronger support if Iran takes a more militant option. I have a fairly clear impression of which nation, but I’d rather not say at the moment.

Military planners within Iran, I believe, have studied the wars of the Middle East with particular attention. Understandable considering their country is in the Middle East. From the 1967 Israeli-Arab conflict, and from both Gulf Wars One and Two, I believe the top planners in Iran have come to favor the notion—unlike their Iraqi counter parts—of a preemptive first strike. Waiting for the United States—or Israel—to strike first has not worked well for nations in the Middle East. When Middle Eastern nations have struck first, as Sadat did in 1973, the attacking nation has generally performed militarily better. I believe this mindset is currently coming to the fore with Iranian policy makers.

I believe this partly because of my logical, left-brained, studies of the region, but also in many ways I’m using left-brained logical arguments to support what I’m getting as psychic impressions from the right brain (or the Ether, or the other side or whatever you want to call it.)

Because it is from this right brain that I’m getting impressions like, “Sneak attack!” “Carrier sunk” “Missile attack on fleet!” The left brain is just there to justify what the right brain is saying.

As I say, the reason a conflict will start relates to an Iranian belief that the United States intends to attack. At the time, this will probably be a correct assumption their part. Iran will attempt to deceive the United States into lowering its military posture by seemingly going along with US demands. In reality, Iran will feel that it has little option but to attack, and will be receiving encouragement to do so by a sponsoring nation. Within a few hours, or a couple of days, of seeming to agree to US demands, Iran will strike.

I believe it may start on a weekend. The orders to specific commanders detailing times of attack, positions, and the weapons to be used will all be delivered by hand or by face-to-face conversation. The fear of intercepted electronic messages will necessitate this, and the strategy will be very effective. Coordination, while not 100%, will be close enough. My impression is that it will certainly be a very well thought out plan of attack by the Iranians. It will happen when they believe US personnel to be at their most vulnerable. An early morning attack before dawn is not unlikely. It will depend upon the positioning of US ships and Iranian beliefs on when best to strike. That said, I think it will come in the early morning hours of a weekend, probably early Sunday morning before dawn—parallels to Pearl Harbor notwithstanding. Whenever it comes, it will be a surprise. US naval crews won’t be asleep in their beds. (Unless they are onboard the vessel attacked by the Iranian submarine.) But they will have had very little time to get out of bed and get to their stations before missiles begin striking.

The attack will be timed very precisely. At the specified time, missile shore batteries will launch anti-ship missiles toward US ships patrolling in their areas. These will be supplemented by helicopters and aircraft also firing anti ship missiles. Iranian naval ships capable of firing missiles will also engage. Several hundred anti-ship missiles will be fired within a 10-minute time period of one another. The speed and range of the missiles will be calculated so that slower missiles and higher speed missiles will arrive at their targets near simultaneously. The primary target will be the US carrier fleet, and the US carrier at its core. Surprising to the Iranians will be the number of missiles that are destroyed in flight or which otherwise fail to function. Surprising to the US will be the number of missiles that get through, and how anti-missile capabilities are overwhelmed. My impression is that at least one, and possibly two, aircraft carriers will be sunk on the first day. A number of other surface ships will be sunk or damaged. My impression is that 7 ships will be sunk outright on the first day—mostly in the carrier fleet—with some 10 to 15 other US ships seriously damaged. Half of these damaged vessels will be out of action within 3 to 5 days after the attack. The first wave of the attack will take not more than 1 hour, and for most the attack will occur within as short a time as 15 minutes for some vessels. The primary target for the Iranians will be the US aircraft carrier.

At least one Iranian submarine will take part in attacking the carrier fleet. It will be destroyed. It may be that the first shot fired in the attack could come from this submarine. US aircraft and air-to-air missiles will destroy a number of Iranian aircraft and helicopters—15-20— taking part in the attack and several of the Iranian surface vessels will be destroyed by anti-ship missiles fired in retaliation by the US. Surprisingly, a large number of smaller Iranian vessels will survive, rearm at non-typical port areas, and start patrols for “targets of opportunity”, which will include oil tankers and cargo vessels in addition to US ships. The US carrier fleet operating in the Indian Ocean will be largely spared—although hits on two of its ships are possible.

Simultaneous to their attack on US naval vessels, Iran will also launch longer-range surface-to-surface missiles that will target US bases in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, the Emirates and Kuwait. Airfields and airplane hangers will be the primary targets—although the Green Zone in Baghdad may be targeted. These missiles will have little effect on destroying aircraft but will manage to damage runways and other facilities, causing problems with launching air patrols. Neither nuclear nor chemical weapons will be used by Iran.

Initial reports will be met with shock in the West. Predictions about US strikes on Iranian facilities from the days before will cause some hesitation on the part of news organizations in the first couple of hours. Worries about inaccurate reporting of the events will cause several networks to delay their coverage. Military sources in the US will also withhold initial damage estimates for several hours after the attack. The first real indication of an Iranian attack for world media will come when Iranian missiles begin falling on US bases and international airports in countries that are hosting US troops. The reports on naval losses will come later in the day.

The US response will be immediate. Air units from other aircraft carriers and from bases in Iraq and other Gulf states will begin search and destroy operations against Iranian ships, aircraft, and missile batteries stationed on the coast of Iran. Surviving naval units of the United States will largely head for safer areas in the immediate aftermath of the attack, owing to incomplete air cover by the US. Later, within hours or the next day, US naval forces will be back on station and on the offensive.

Reports of Iranian military mobilization of its ground forces in Western Iran will cause a defensive posture among US ground forces in Iraq. Insurgent activity among Iranian-backed militias in Iraq will cause US forces to entrench rather than mobilize. Iranian mobilization will not be the vanguard of an invasion of Iraq—although the rulers in Iran will keep that option in reserve. Mobilization of Iranian ground units will forestall a US invasion of Iran by ground, however. In no part of the war will other than minor incursions of foreign territory occur from both sides.

After the reports of US naval losses are reported, Iran will announce to the world media that it has launched a preemptive strike against the US in response to clear military threats against its national sovereignty and that it stands ready to honor any mutual cease fire agreement reached with the United States. Up until the reports come in from the US military via new coverage, Iranian leaders will have had no clear understanding of just how effective their attack has been. Some trepidation over the success of their attack will cause doubts within Teheran’s government. The United States will immediately reject this call for a cease-fire. World opinion will be mixed. Support from Israel for a continuation of the war with Iran will be met by calls for a cease-fire among Arabian and Muslim nations, as well as from China and Russia. Even support among Western nations for a continuation will be lacking.

Gasoline prices at the pump will double within hours of the announcement of an attack. The ceasefire request rejection by the United States will cause a further increase in prices. Supply concerns, and not simply oil price speculation, will create an immediate panic.

The war with Iran will last between two and four months. This war will primarily be composed of aircraft battles over Iran, bombing and commando raids by US forces on Iranian targets inside Iran, and one-sided naval engagements pitting the US navy against much smaller, lighter armed vessels. Iranian hits on US vessels will never reach the same level as the first day of the attack, although occasional losses of ships and planes will occur for the US. Iranian attacks by long range missiles will be launched against Saudi Arabian and other oil field facilities sporadically.

US attacks on Iran will be far more successful after this first day. Unlimited sorties by US forces a la Gulf War I will not be achieved though. Bombing will be harder and limited by distances and Iranian interdiction efforts. US carriers will not conduct operations inside Persian Gulf waters but instead will remain in the Indian Ocean. Iran’s navy will largely be destroyed, but some smaller attack vessels will survive until wars end and the initial first day victory by Iran against US assets will outweigh any and all naval losses suffered after this. The Iranian air force will suffer serious degradation over time, but not to the point of ceasing to be an active force.

On the home front of the United States, a degree of chaos will reign. The economy will suffer an immediate hit the first day. Gasoline supplies will be distributed in a haphazard fashion related more to economics than to actual need, and shortages, or outright “no gas”, will occur in many areas. Crime will increase. Thefts of gasoline will increase dramatically and carjacking murders will skyrocket. Many areas will become similar to war zones. Supply disruptions of food will occur as gasoline and diesel is reduced. Martial law will not be declared, but National Guard units will patrol in some areas. Airlines will feel the pinch more than most and many companies will not survive the war, or will suffer tremendous setbacks.

At the same time these events are occurring, there will be elements of the Iranian military at work in the United States doing minor acts of sabotage and terrorism. There also seems to be a day long incident that will happen wherein a gun battle with a small group of Iranian soldiers will occur in The Streets of a large city. One act that seems fairly clear to me is an attack on airliners by terrorists using shoulder-fired missiles…possibly in the Memphis area. Disturbing to many will be the fact that these attacks will in all likelihood be carried out by people wearing Iranian military uniforms at the times of their attacks—although they would have come dressed as civilians to the country beforehand, a fact that will ignite a controversy on their status as prisoners of war.

A number of US prisoners of war will be taken by Iran. US Air Force pilots (I’ve actually gotten a list of some names during one minor vision) shot down, and Special Forces soldiers caught behind the lines in Iran will be the primary source, along with a few sailors picked up at sea. Surprisingly, my sense is that the Iranians will treat these prisoners with relative humanity—not something that I, myself, would believe without being told by my spirit Guides.

At the end of about three months, the realization will come that a quick victory in Iran is not going to be achieved. Calls from within the United States to end the war and return some normalcy to the economy will begin to reach deafening levels. Similarly, Western allies will be begging the US, and under this pressure, the US will accept a cease-fire. The US will argue that it has achieved its goal with the retarding of the Iranian nuclear program, which it will have done….for at least 5 years or so…., but the majority of the world will see Iran has having been the victor, equating their continued existence as a functioning state without US invasion forces in country as being an example of victory.

Gas prices will moderate after the ceasefire is announced. Dropping in price as supplies of Saudi Arabian and Iranian oil begin to reenter the market. Prices will not return to pre-war “lows” however.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mspsychic

• Virtual Particle

• puridalan

• Pseudo Intellectual

Theirs one problem with your prediction, Iran isn't our only source of oil it's just the cheapest right now. So being cut off from Iran won't necessarily cause gas shortages or anything like that.

Theirs one problem with your prediction, Iran isn't our only source of oil it's just the cheapest right now. So being cut off from Iran won't necessarily cause gas shortages or anything like that.

The Persian Gulf, which Iran can close during a war, accounts for an estimated 25-40% (experts can't agree) of oil used in the United States. So just picture for a minute what the price of oil would do if 25% (or worse 40%) of it suddenly dropped off the radar. This would mean not only the cost of gasoline in your car would skyrocket, but the cost of food that has to be delivered to your local Supermarket--by large trucks that use tremendous amounts of fuel--would skyrocket.

The government would have to prioritize who got fuel. So some areas of the country would be left with none while other areas got serviced with gas--even if it is higher than hell in price at least there *IS* some.

A new wrinkle added. Just got sent this interview by a friend. It's an interview with an ex Army General. I don't agree with every point, but the basic idea is there.

http://biblesearchers.typepad.com/destination-yisrael/2010/05/retired-major-general-paul-e-vallely-admits-iran-has-nuclear-weapons-nuclear-iran-part-one.html

Retired Major General Paul E Vallely admits; “Iran has Nuclear Weapons” – Nuclear Iran Part One

Iranian Missile Tests

Iranian Missile Tests in April 2010

In a sobering interview with PJTV for eleven dramatic minutes, Retired Major General Paul E Vallely, now the Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C., sat down in interviewer with Paul Whittle and voiced his most immediate concerns: Iran is already “Nuclear” and Iran is preparing a preemptive attack upon Israel with Hizballah. This will produce the “‘Tipping Point’ for the Middle East” and that the “Summer of 2010 is pivotal – it can change the whole world.”

Using statistics and intelligence information that were less than 30 days old, Maj. Gen. Vallely made these succinct remarks in this Video interview with Paul Whittle on May 20, 2010. Here is a summary of this notable intelligence news:

· Iran is preparing a massive preemptive bombing campaign upon the Land of Israel in order to outflank the swelling international evidence that the United States and/or Israel is preparing an imminent attack upon the nuclear state of Iran.

· The Hizballah forces in Lebanon are preparing a “Summer Offensive” that will change the nature of the world as we know it.

· In the last 10-30 days in Beirut, Lebanon, a Russian submarine carrying an Iranian flag was docked in the Beirut Port. At port they were offloading unknown supplies but it was noted that the offloaders were wearing HazMat or chemical warfare suits. This evidence suggests to international observers that they were unloading chemical weapons of mass destruction purportedly or potentially to use in a massive missile assault on Israel.

· Since the 2006 war between Israel and Hizballah in Lebanon, the Iranian government through the Syrians has effectively stockpiled not 40,000 but 50,000 to 60,000 rockets and missiles in Lebanon.

· The report is true and verifiable that the military forces of Hizballah in Lebanon have received long range Iranian SCUD missiles (Shehab 3 missile) that have a range of 450 kilometers that can hit every city in Israel including Eilat, Israel on the Red Sea. Vast missile bunkers have been entrenched all along the Lebanon-Israeli border. They are aimed at all major Israeli cities, military bases, and suspected nuclear weapon sites, in the bid to decapitate the Israeli military, destroy all their runways so planes cannot return home for refueling.

· The delivery of chemical weapons of mass destruction into Israel would trigger the Israeli government “last resort” in the launch the “Sampson Option”, a full scale retaliatory nuclear counter attack against Lebanon, Syria and Iran and possibly the Palestinians.

· Gen. Vallely also affirmed that President Obama renewed sanctions against Syria for another year, as confirmed by Agence France–Presse and reported in the New York Times, accusing Damascus of supporting terrorist groups and pursing missile programs and weapons of mass destruction. The appointment of an American Ambassador to Syria, considered, was also postponed indefinitely.

· Intelligence sources noting “Roads to Nowhere” coming from Syria to Lebanon are now consider to be major transport roads for weapons of mass destruction into the hands of the forces of Hizbullah located in the lands in the beautiful Bekaa Valley between the Lebanon and anti-Lebanon Mountains.

· The Iranian trained Hizballah forces are now cracking down “tight” on all movement of all people and instituting a totalitarian military state. The internet is stopped, and communication with foreigners monitored by Hizballah agents. All Christian and Druze populations are under a “death threat” and any suspicion on communication with any suspected Israeli assets would mean sudden arrest and execution of any civilian charged with suspicious activities.

· The Major General gave direct warning of at least 4 tunnels exiting along the Northern Israeli-Lebanon territory have been built for Hizballah forces to invade into Israel, produce terror with intent to capture Israeli territory for Hizballah possession.

When Maj. General was then inquired by the Interview Whittle if Iran was”nutty enough” to use the nuclear bomb. The Major General Vallely proclaimed, “Absolutely, plus I believe Iran will load up a container ship with a Shehad 3 nuclear tipped missile and launch it offshore against either Israel or the United States with only minutes notice of an attack rather than use an ICBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile).

As Canada is America's number 1 oil supplier I hope we arn't next lol. America does not need Iranian oil, never did same with the Saudi's and Iraq. Canada can supply all they need and more.

I recently noticed a report about Iranian missile tests done during "The Great Prophet 5" war games by Iran. A CNN article quoted an Iranian offical as being very pleased with anti-ship missiles that had been fired from different locations, but which all struck their target at the same time. This reminded me of a prediction I had made 3 or 4 years ago. Included in this prediction was the fact that Iran had launched a sneak attack on the US fleet in the Persian Gulf, and missiles fired by Iran had been structured so as to strike at the same time. Below is a copy paste of this prediction as written 4 years ago.

Iran has the ability to defeat the US.

WW1 saw the development of tanks but when they were first used on a massive scale in WW2 it was the Germans that correctly figured out how to apply the technology on the battlefield. The Germans fast, manoverable and lightly armoured tanks simply drove through our lines into the rear where they took out our logistics. That is the principle of Blitzscreen and it worked so well because our tanks were to slow to catch up.

In todays world something similar is about to happen thanks to the UAV. Whoever figures out how to us it correctly in automonous warfare will have a distinct advantage. In the Persian Gulf US forces are far from home and launching an invasion of Iran would be a logistics nightmare. Therefore Iran should let the American forces in then hit its supply lines using UAV warfare. Once the US tanks begin running out of fuel and ammunition then the Iranians engage them with land forces.

Furthermore the Iranians should use dirty bomb technology not to irradicate civilian populations but to contaminate oil wells and deep water ports throughout the Middle East. This cuts American logistics further and cripples their economy.

Iran has the ability to defeat the US.

WW1 saw the development of tanks but when they were first used on a massive scale in WW2 it was the Germans that correctly figured out how to apply the technology on the battlefield. The Germans fast, manoverable and lightly armoured tanks simply drove through our lines into the rear where they took out our logistics. That is the principle of Blitzscreen and it worked so well because our tanks were to slow to catch up.

In todays world something similar is about to happen thanks to the UAV. Whoever figures out how to us it correctly in automonous warfare will have a distinct advantage. In the Persian Gulf US forces are far from home and launching an invasion of Iran would be a logistics nightmare. Therefore Iran should let the American forces in then hit its supply lines using UAV warfare. Once the US tanks begin running out of fuel and ammunition then the Iranians engage them with land forces.

Furthermore the Iranians should use dirty bomb technology not to irradicate civilian populations but to contaminate oil wells and deep water ports throughout the Middle East. This cuts American logistics further and cripples their economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lppFyLKDRck

That is a conventional weapon Iran has no possibility of surviving an attack against the United States. Our largest aircraft the C-5 Galaxy can carry somewhere around a thousand such weapons and there is no radiation. Each of our B-52 bombers can probably carry about 4 of these bombs as well. I hate to sound like a skeptic on this one but Iran is really in no position to invade the US. Even a small force or contingency would be met with the worst possible response.

The weapon above released one killoton of energy and MOAB means mother of all bombs.

It could send Iran back to the stone ages in a metaphorical sense.

Seriously alien being in Iran ever did what you think they should so? The troops they sent to accomplish the mission? Would return to a country with a whole lot of refugees, potentially not one building left standing and some really angry American soldiers.

As far as the country we today call Iran that would only exist as a metaphore

Edited by Triad

Understand something else Alien being everything that is presented on the internet is recorded. There is a computer designed just for the purpose of identifying national security threats in regard to commentary.

Tonight when I rest I will be hoping they put you away and if it were up to me.....I can only hope they send me to address you.... :whistle: as I would expose you to an example of why ancient man thought hell was possible.

Edited by Triad

eh...Iran wouldn't have to invade the United States to attack it's fleet. The fleet is parked right there flying planes into Afghanistan for the war there. In fact, I heard tonight that we may be sending a second carrier to the region (in line with my prediction) and that Israel is now going to permanently deploy missile submarines off Iran's coast. That's in the news tonight. Iran won't be happy. In fact, I'd bet they probably see that as another sign the crunch is coming.

Canada might supply the United States with more oil...but not quickly. It is producing quite a lot of its capacity now. It takes time to dig new fields and develop them. Example: It's taken a month and half to close a VALVE on an oil pipeline under the Gulf of Mexico. It's going to take them 3 months to dig a relief well. War may be over by then.

I think Iran could defeat the US...if they strike first and get in a good punch. If they don't...then our planes will do a number on them...but I don't think a Galaxy can carry 1000 of the 5000 pound bombs. Plus which...they have to have a place to land and refuel. That might be difficult in the MidEast at that moment.

Our Strategic Petroleum Reserve is more important than Canadian imports, honestly. However, Canada and Russia can make out like bandits during this time. Oil would be super expensive.

eh...Iran wouldn't have to invade the United States to attack it's fleet. The fleet is parked right there flying planes into Afghanistan for the war there. In fact, I heard tonight that we may be sending a second carrier to the region (in line with my prediction) and that Israel is now going to permanently deploy missile submarines off Iran's coast. That's in the news tonight. Iran won't be happy. In fact, I'd bet they probably see that as another sign the crunch is coming.

Canada might supply the United States with more oil...but not quickly. It is producing quite a lot of its capacity now. It takes time to dig new fields and develop them. Example: It's taken a month and half to close a VALVE on an oil pipeline under the Gulf of Mexico. It's going to take them 3 months to dig a relief well. War may be over by then.

I think Iran could defeat the US...if they strike first and get in a good punch. If they don't...then our planes will do a number on them...but I don't think a Galaxy can carry 1000 of the 5000 pound bombs. Plus which...they have to have a place to land and refuel. That might be difficult in the MidEast at that moment.

Our Strategic Petroleum Reserve is more important than Canadian imports, honestly. However, Canada and Russia can make out like bandits during this time. Oil would be super expensive.

Radiating Saudi oil??? Would be a enough excuse to turn Iran into a parking lot. That s of course taking into consideration that Saudi oil is more a European interests.

If I were you I would take that seriously.

The people who run Walmarts are salivating and the new army of Iran will not have a "Don't ask don't tell policy. I am thnking as secular as England.

There could even be a Disney World.

Edited by Triad

I mean seriouly if it were my decision? I would order a draft and send anywhere between 30 to 50 million troops into Iran if there leaders tried anything implied in this thread.

Irans population is about 67 million

Edited by Triad

Well unfortuantly that's not what happens. (to triad)

Secondly, I will have to read your post fully within the next week, I don't want to skim over it..bc I'm busy at the moment then I'll give you feeback, looks interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

Well unfortuantly that's not what happens. (to triad)

Secondly, I will have to read your post fully within the next week, I don't want to skim over it..bc I'm busy at the moment then I'll give you feeback, looks interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

Yes well if they are not crazy they will not try that :yes:and for the record they started it

I also played American football in High School :tu: As a Defensive Tackle I got the quarterback so much

they made me a Defensive End,

Edited by Triad

Iran would win? Such stupid thinking. Iran would do plenty of damage, but victory is pretty far-fetched.

Irans current population is just over 67 million

Yes, and? What's your point?

It means that phisically they are not a threat to the US.

The American contribution to WW 2 was 16 million troops.

Edited by Triad

It means that phisically they are not a threat to the US.

What does that have to do with how big their population is?

The American contribution to WW 2 was 16 million troops.

How is this relevant?

What does that have to do with how big their population is?

How is this relevant?

Several of the statements made in this thread could be construed as a national security threat to the United States.

I was simply pointing out that given those statements the US could potentially pull all the stops

and attack the country in question with the full potential of the American population.

It doesn't take 30 million drafted Americans to defeat Iran. The US military as it is, if used to its full potential, could defeat Iran relatively easily.

It doesn't take 30 million drafted Americans to defeat Iran. The US military as it is, if used to its full potential, could defeat Iran relatively easily.

Yes but the funny part is they would really have to be crazy

The Persian Gulf, which Iran can close during a war, accounts for an estimated 25-40% (experts can't agree) of oil used in the United States. So just picture for a minute what the price of oil would do if 25% (or worse 40%) of it suddenly dropped off the radar. This would mean not only the cost of gasoline in your car would skyrocket, but the cost of food that has to be delivered to your local Supermarket--by large trucks that use tremendous amounts of fuel--would skyrocket.

The government would have to prioritize who got fuel. So some areas of the country would be left with none while other areas got serviced with gas--even if it is higher than hell in price at least there *IS* some.

Actually very little actually comes from the middle east, 40% of the oil we use is domestic, and about 35% comes from mexico and canada. Then america exports around a million barrels month of oil to canada to be refined and alot of that returns as well. So less than 25% comes from the middle east. And we could easily make that up with our reserves and all the oil pumps that have been shut down. Here in kansas we have a ton of oil but not alot of people are pumping it right now because it's not really needed. And the united states has the largest oil reserve in the world and is estimated to be larger than all the oil in the middle east we just cant use it right now because of environmental rules where it's located. The Green Valley Reserve and The Baikin Reserve. But you could bet it if it came down to economic destruction they would drill it.

Edited by magickaldan

Okay, finally read all of it, I disagree that Iran will make the first strike, the US will make the strike in fear or a such a strike, it's almost like the psychology of fear will make them act first. Not like we have the money or anything to start another war as is.

I see it from a different vantage point in Nov 2009 US in my OWN opinion made an attack on one of Isreal's nuclear 'containers'. Now you might think? That makes no sense in hell especially since the US and Israel are suppose to be teamed together. I think that if anything Israel and US will split further apart.

"The generally accepted theory is that the United States will launch an attack on Iran with our air force and naval units in an attempt to knock out nuclear production facilities across Iran"....the general accepted theory isn't always right, if anything we are knocking out facilities in Israel.

Futhermore you stated, "Neither nuclear nor chemical weapons will be used by Iran." That reminds me of Bush saying there were Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs) when there was not, it is ADDING a cognitive dissonace in order to go through with ones plan even though it may be false.

Secondly, Iran isn't our major source for oil, Canada in fact gives us a ton of oil. Oil though after a while as we all know will have to be switched over to other fuels like solar energy ect. What most people don't know in the late 1800s they had both electric and gas cars, believe it or not. They choose oil.

I am curious how you came up with this long winded story that you claim is all of visions, which at this point I am inclined to believe you, how did you see all of this? How did you get all of these parts, do you work in the military or something? More importantly since this is somewhat detailed have you talked with homeland security and other individuals about your prediction since it is a threat to national security.

Erm, personally I don't see this happening, though I could be wrong..I see our problem more with Israel..which I know again is hard to believe and many people laugh at me, though I feel that is what will cost us than say Iran.

Not many like us at this point, and we still haven't held up long as a nation to be called the longest standing democracy quiet yet, we are still very young. Also, do you you live inside or outside the US?

France has over 32 nuclear facilities, I call them the 'elite drug dealer' they are the ones who do all the trading with tons of other countries on such weapons. NK is soon to have a revolt because finally the concentration camps after a hundred years of torture shall finally be no more shortly, or at least I hope shortly within this year.

You can either answer my questions here or pm me, I am interested to hear more.

Thank you

Edited by puridalan

Understand something else Alien being everything that is presented on the internet is recorded. There is a computer designed just for the purpose of identifying national security threats in regard to commentary.

Tonight when I rest I will be hoping they put you away and if it were up to me.....I can only hope they send me to address you.... :whistle: as I would expose you to an example of why ancient man thought hell was possible.

That's a bit far isn't it? The way I read his post it looked more like a suggestion of tactics, not an endorsement or encouragement.